Good Vibrations Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers

I shook my head, wondering what I could really tell Sharon.

"You promise not to say anything at all to Mum or Dad?" I implored and Sharon crossed her hands over her bikini-clad chest and breathed "Yeah, promise!"

"I'll be working at Good Vibrations," I said, taking the plunge -- and now relieved to have got it off my chest, "Assistant Manager and if I do well I'll get my own branch to run eventually."

Sharon was silent for a few moments as she digested the news, then she burst out in raucous laughter!

"Ass manager at the sex shop!!" she screamed, "Jesus Chris, you'll give Mum a heart attack if you tell her that!"

"See -- that's why you've got to keep it quiet for now at least," I said, flapping my hands up and down trying to shush her, "Wait til I can find a way to tell our parents lightly."

Sharon meanwhile now had a funny look on her face.

"Do you get discounts then?" she asked and I nodded as I told her that I'd be able to get 25% off anything in the store.

Sharon's eyes lit up as did her mouth; her tongue now doing a circuit of her lips.

"Hmmmmm" she said, "What about any freebies?"

"Dunno, give me a chance to start work!" I said, and then I began to wonder what sexy items she might be looking for.

"Why? What sort of things were you after then?" I asked.

"I'll be honest, since you told me your secret," said Sharon, "I need a new vibrator!"

"Wow!" I breathed, "Didn't even know you'd got one!"

"Got several actually," said Sharon, winking at me, "But my favourite one's packed up -- still good as a dildo but no vibes."

Now this kind of conversation was fine with me when it was between my mates and me but my sister was a girl and I'd never been down that road. It was exciting and almost taboo to discuss sex with a female.....especially my sister! But needless to say, the topic of conversation had instantly reached my groin and I found myself wriggling my bum around to make room for my ever- expanding penis.

"I'll ask after I've been there a few days," I said and then added, much as if I'd been asked to go to the local supermarket, "What kind do you need then?"

I blinked my eyes at my audacity -- I was being incredibly brave but somehow we'd knocked down a small barrier and perhaps we'd both grown up a bit......

Sharon was poker-faced as she replied......

"The one I want to replace is a big one; pink and looking like a real cock but its much bigger -- about ten-ten inches long and about -- oh, I don't know how far round -- about this far," she said as she opened her mouth to form a neat circle with her lips!

"I'll have to look and ask for you," I said, my eyes wide open as I looked at her erotically gaping mouth while uncomfortably trying to adjust my now much-enlarged penis

"Honestly, I don't even know if we'll have one like that.....but I'll see," I said, glad to escape lightly from her descriptive words and actions.

I don't know what was going to be said next but just then my phone rang and it was sitting on the little table across from where I lay.

"Oh sod it," I said, leaping up to get it, "Hello, Chris speaking -- who's that?"

A voice I didn't completely recognise was on the other end -- unknown to me and even my phone didn't recognise the number.

"Hello Chris," he said, "Its James from Good Vibrations -- your new boss!"

"Oh hi!" I said brightly, "Hi James. What can I do for you?"

"I was just calling to welcome you to the firm -- the interview is always a bit stuffy so I can be a lot less formal here," he said, "So I was just phoning to make you feel more at home and to answer any questions you might have thought of. Oh -- and to ask if you could come in early next Monday so we can go through everything before we open."

"Yeah sure thing, errrr James," I replied, "No questions as yet and no problem about coming in early but thanks for your call, it's good of you."

"No problem Chris -- oh, how are you getting on with ass rather than arse? Strange request but if it helps with our sales then it's worth doing. Practice the different sound before you come in if you get a chance. Don't worry though -- we all know what we're talking about!"

I laughed rather self-consciously as I replied.

"I'll get the hang of it," I said, "No worse than learning a new name. Thanks for your help."

"You're welcome, Chris. Try to get here by what, 7:30 if you can. I know that's early but I'll be here and it'll be a useful hour or so to help you feel relaxed before we start work," he said, "But you've got my number now if you need me and well done -- hope you enjoy your new job!"

"Hope so too," I replied, "Thanks again."

"See you soon then Chris -- bye for now."

"That was my new boss," I explained, "Just a welcoming call and he wants me in early in Monday."

I turned towards Sharon, just in time to see her whip her hand away from her groin, her nimble fingers adjusting the material of her bikini as she did so -- and I could swear I caught a slight whiff of female sex in the air.

But Sharon wasn't interested; instead she was pointing at my midriff.

"You're doing it again -- it's hanging out!" she said, her voice sounding as if she was in awe, "When you stood up it just fell out down the leg -- there's a couple of inches been showing all the time you've been on the phone! What the hell have you got in there?"

At that point I realised that I could indeed feel the air on my cock and a quick glance down confirmed my worst fears. There, hanging down from a rucked-up shorts leg were two or three inches of my cock!

Thank God he was no longer erect but even so he should have stayed out of sight.

I hardly knew what to do next; sit down; turn around; leap in the water; cover it with my hands or just plain run away but in the end I just gave in. I tucked him away; pulled my shorts leg down and sat down on my towel, with my legs crossed -- little realising that my actions had once again pulled the material up my leg.

"Better?" I asked but Sharon was still open-mouthed.

"Worse!" she said, "You're showing even more now!"

"Oh fuck!" I exclaimed as I tugged and pushed and covered my penis up -- a problem that was now growing larger thanks to all the attention he was getting. Soon my ten inch hosepipe reached across my thigh, hidden, I hoped, by my arm.

I looked up at Sharon; shrugged my shoulders and gave her a big cheesy stupid grin.

"Sorry Sharon," I said meekly, "Didn't mean to....."

Sharon stood up and hobbled over to me. She sank down in front of me onto her knees and put her hand on my shoulder.

"Chris -- look, we're brother and sister. We mustn't have any secrets between us, especially now that we're both grown up," she said, squeezing the top of my arm, "I've told you about my vibrator and you've told me about your job, so we're doing well but there's other things we're not comfortable with, aren't there?"

"Like what?" I said going all hot inside.

"Like sex generally -- it's normal -- it's real; we ought to be able to talk about it if we want to," she continued, "I'm ok with it; I chat with my friends down at the salon but you and I need to be more open. We need to face it more openly."

"Why?" I asked, feeling my erection pushing against my arm.

"Because it's my favourite subject!" said Sharon to my astonishment!

"I'll tell you what -- and this is definitely a secret -- I nearly had an orgasm when I heard where you'd be working!" she whispered -- although there was no-one else around, "Just thinking of all the possibilities got me going!"

"Wow," I replied, wanting to join in and perhaps even compete, "I got all hard thinking about it too!"

"You seem to get all hard when you think of anything!" said Sharon, her hand now squeezing my bicep, "So do you mind if I ask you something personal?"

"Go on then," I said, not considering how far Sharon was going to go......

"Ok -- tell me, please -- how long's your cock when it's hard? How big is it?" she said, making an enormous shudder of excitement or perhaps panic pass clean through my body.

"You keep giving me glimpses and it's driving me mad not knowing!" she continued, "Three times today I've seen it -- well, bits of it and now I want to know more."

I heaved a big sigh as I wondered what to do.....but then I realised that with ten inches I had quite enough to be proud of and if Sharon knew, she might well tell some of her girlfriends....and then I might get nicely set up with one or more of them. The very idea caused my once again rigid penis to jerk under my protective hands.

'Oh well -- in for a penny, as they say,' I thought.....

"It's ten inches long," I said and watched happily as Sharon's mouth dropped open once more!

"Bloody hell!" she exclaimed, her eyebrows lifting high, "Really?"

"Why should I lie," I said, "Yeah -- really......"

Sharon was now looking furtively around and was licking her lips constantly -- she was obviously getting excited -- and worried.

"Chris -- there's no-one around -- can I see it?" she asked quickly, "Properly, that is."

Truthfully I wondered if I'd heard her clearly but then she continued.

"I'll show you mine if I can see yours!" she said, one hand now wandering down to rest over her crotch while the other began to slide down my arm.

I could actually feel Sharon's breath blowing on me -- she was breathing heavily and her hand was now sliding up and down my arm, for all the world as if she was wanking my arm!

It was too much -- I had to do it!

I raised myself until I too was on my knees but raised up, just feet away from my sister.

"You want to see it?" I asked, "Now?"

Sharon nodded eagerly, her hand now sliding down inside her bikini bottom over her pussy.

"Ok -- here goes!" I said as I undid my clip and my zip -- and moments later my shorts were at my knees and my proudly erect penis jutted out. I put my hand around him to strop the flesh up and down to ensure that Sharon would see him at his best. I looked down and admired the wide shiny light-purple helmet, my foreskin crumpled behind the rim; a little blob of precum trembling at the tip.

"There you are -- good enough for you Sharon?" I asked.

"Good enough!" she growled, "Fuckin' right it is! Jesus Christ -- where the hell have you been hiding that? It's bigger than my vibrator!"

"Been here all the time -- well for the last three or four years," I said, "It started growing just as I was leaving school and by the time I'd left college it was like this. Anyway -- why are you so interested?"

"Cos -- cos -- well I just am -- I just like cocks," she said, leaving me totally gobsmacked this time.

Then I remembered that she's said that she'd show me 'hers' if I did my bit.....

"Errrr Sharon," I started, jerking my cock to keep her interested, "You said I could see yours...."

"Oh hell Chris, I didn't mean to go this far -- I didn't think you'd go along with it," she said, "but if I show you my pussy I'll just have to play with it -- you've got me so wound up! I can't help it....."

"Come on then, let's both play with our bits," I suggested and so saying I started to run my hand up and down my shaft. I was desperate to get Sharon to let me see her pussy!

Sharon's eyes were now fixed rigidly on my cock but her hands were busy too -- both of them burrowing beneath her bikini. She was drawing deep breaths as her hands explored but I couldn't see anything.

"Come on, show me, Sharon," I said as I squeezed my cock and slid my fist up and down a bit faster.

"Oooh yes, I've got to!" she groaned as she stood up; pushed her pants down and sat down again, leaning back on one hand. Her other hand was now delving deep into her cleft -- I could actually hear a wet slippery sound as she played around.

"Hey -- let me see," I said plaintively, "Your hand's in the way!"

"Oh God," groaned Sharon, "We shouldn't, but I want to!"

She lowered herself until she was lying down and slowly she slid her hand away from her pussy -- and there it was; her fascinating sloppy wet slit. A wonderfully erotic aroma of hot sex rose from her body as I leaned closer, my own sex organ shivering with excitement.

It wasn't that I'd never seen a pussy before but to see one so close and in daylight was incredible and to see my sister's pussy was more than I could ever have hoped for. I'd long wanted to see her -- I'd done all the usual things like bursting into the bathroom without knocking, but all I'd ever seen was the occasional quick flash of pubic hair. But now, here it was, spread out right in front of me.....

Her lips were trim and tidy -- no hanging folds of skin; they were flushed and thickened and covered in a sheen of her lubrications and I could even see where her little hole was, almost completely hidden in a veil of her cream. Her clitoris stood erect, its hood partially exposing the inner flesh -- I was captivated.

"Ooooooh," said Sharon, her voice quivering, "I've got to touch myself -- I can't help it -- I want to cum!"

As she spoke her hand returned to her cleft and I watched as she inserted a finger into her hole, bringing forth a deep moan of delight.

"Oooooh," she moaned, "Ooooh, that's better!"

While one finger was inside herself her thumb was busy sliding back and forward over her clit and her hips were now thrusting upwards so far that her buttocks were leaving the ground.

"Oooh yesssss," she sighed, "It's good -- so good."

She stopped her actions briefly and looked straight at me.

"It's your fault," she said accusingly, "You got me all worked up. Come on, play with yourself too -- let me see you do it."

I moved around until I was beside Sharon and began rubbing my cock again; sliding my foreskin up and down my shaft and repeatedly over my knob. Beads of precum appeared and were smeared over my knob and now I could smell my own hot funky sexual odour rising as well as Sharon's more exotic fragrance.

Together we worked; our hands intent on our own organs while our eyes were intent on each other's organs as we brought ourselves to the brink.....

"I'm going to cum," said Sharon simply, "Here it comes -- here it comes! Aaaahhh! Yessss -- I'm cummming!"

Her fingers were a blur as she strummed her clit and drove not one but two fingers repeatedly into her hole -- spurts of her cum were spraying everywhere -- her hips were jerking wildly; her mouth was open and her eyes were closed.

"Oh God -- I can't stop -- oooooh, you bastard!" she moaned, "You made me do this -- oooooohhh!"

Gradually her actions lessened and her body became hers again and finally all movement stopped and she opened her eyes.

"Oh my!" she groaned, still panting, "Oh that was a good one!"

She lifted her head and looked to see my hand still at work.

"Haven't you cum yet?" she asked and I shook my head.

"Didn't want to," I said, "Didn't know if you wanted me to."

"Course I do!" she replied, her breathing more steady now, "Can I touch it before you cum, please?"

"Oh my God, yes, yes," I said, "Please....!"

She rolled over onto her side and raised her hand and soon, through my tortured mind I felt her hand grasp my shaft right near the knob. I felt pressure as she squeezed it and then different pressure as she slid her hand up my shaft, pushing my foreskin over my knob and causing a small stream of precum to dribble from its tip.

"That's so hot," she groaned, sliding her hand back down, "I've never held one this big before -- it's fantastic!"

Her hand started to rub up and down my shaft and I groaned.

"Can I make you cum?" Sharon asked, "Can you squirt for me?"

'Can I ever!' I thought, 'Loads and loads!'

"Ooh yeah!" I cried, "Yeah -- do it -- rub me -- it'll be quick!"

Sharon got into a good rhythm, the tip of her tongue on her lips as she concentrated on my cock. Faster and harder she stropped me, wanking my cock until her hand was flying up and down; then slowing into a sensually smooth sliding motion that had me quivering under her touch.

Then faster once more until I gasped.

"Yes Sharon -- I'm there -- I'm cumming!" I cried, "Gonna cum!"

My hips were thrusting my cock into her hand as she took me over the top and after one final jerk of my hips, a powerful jet of thick white spunk erupted, splashing heavily over Sharon's stomach.

A second one followed the same trajectory -- and a third, before Sharon aimed my penis up my own body where three smaller squirts successively painted sticky cum up my own stomach.

"Oh wow!" I said simply as I caught my breath, "Oh fuck!"

"God!" groaned Sharon, her hand now moving slowly up and down my cock, "Don't you cum a lot! That's way more than my boyfriend makes -- I'm covered!"

And she was -- great streaks and splashes of cum did indeed cover her abdomen and the top of her pussy and her hand was smeared and sticky all over....but Sharon was smiling happily.

"Did I do ok?" she asked, to which I could only nod my head.

She shook her head in disbelief.

"I can't believe we just did that," she said, "But I know one thing for certain.....you get me that vibrator and I'll happily pay you back in kind! Second thoughts, perhaps I won't need the vibrator!"

She reached down and began cleaning herself up with my towel while shaking her head once more and as she leaned forward she reached a hand out and pulled me to her.

Quickly she kissed me on my lips -- just a quick kiss, but to me it was just soooo sexy.

"Thanks bruv," she said, "I'm so looking forward to your job!"

We had two choices now -- to shower or to swim and we chose the latter, both diving in and powering to the far end of the pool and back before resting, both hanging neck deep in the soothing cleansing water.

And just in time was our swim -- as Mum appeared. She's Tina, by the way -- she's just gone 46.

"Hi kids," she said cheerfully, before wrinkling her nose, "Phew -- glad you're in the water -- someone needed a wash, didn't they!"

"Sorry Mum," we chorused. I looked at Sharon and we laughed.

"I bet we both stunk!" said Sharon, "Glad we got in here before Mum turned up."

"More importantly," I said, "At least we had time to finish. Might have had to ask Mum to finish me off!"

Creased with laughter at the unlikely thought, we worked our way to the side of the pool and got out -- soon drying ourselves and making ourselves presentable.

"Better go and give Mum my news," I said as we sauntered back to the house, "If I dare....."

Mum was in the kitchen and I went and stood in the doorway, casually dressed in a t-shirt and shorts once more.

"Hello darling," she said, sniffing hard and then giving me a kiss on my cheek, "You smell a bit better now!"

"Hmmmmph!" I grunted, but I'd got a smile on my face that I couldn't disguise -- and Mum saw it.

"What have you been up to then?" she asked and for a moment panic took over as I thought she meant what I'd been doing with Sharon. Then I remembered why I was smiling.....but could I summons up the courage to tell her.

"Come on then Chris -- you obviously want to say something, so out with it!" she said, "What is it -- you've got a date and you want some money or something?"

I was about to use that opening as an excuse to get away from my 'real' story when I felt a hand on my shoulder and Sharon breezed up to the door.

"Guess what -- he's got a job!" she said loudly and then, with a quick slap on my bottom she was gone, off down the hall and into her bedroom.

Mum stood still -- her mouth open with surprise -- I was in the same boat.

"You -- you've got a job?" she asked, "You clever boy!"

She came and hugged me, her generous, well-filled breasts squashing against my chest and causing my penis to thicken somewhat.

"Well done," she said, "Taken long enough but you never gave up, did you?"

I smiled at her somewhat weakly because I still obviously had to tell her the details.

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers