Good Vibrations Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eh?" I muttered, having heard that phrase several times already today.

Dad patted my arm as he stood up and walked to the door. He looked out into the hall and then shut the door, locking it too. He returned and sat beside me once more.

"This isn't for everyone to know," said Dad, "But I'll be so grateful if you can help -- you see, I can't be seen going into a place like Good Vibrations, can I?"

I chuckled at the thoughts of the headlines in the local rag if Dad was seen at their door and I also remembered that Mum had said that Dad wanted some bits....

"Can't you buy stuff on-line then?" I asked, "Surely that would be safe enough."

"Nah -- someone would find out somehow -- just not the same anyway," said Dad, leaning over me, "But I need...." and he leaned down to whisper in my ear for some reason, "....I need a bigger butt plug and I want to get one of those prostate stimulators too."

For the umpteenth time today my mouth refused to shut until Dad gently pushed it closed with his fingers!

"Surprised you, did I?" Dad said and I nodded rapidly.

"See -- I'm not as stuffy as you might think!" he said, "But I have to keep up appearances on the outside!"

I was looking a little more as if I understood how things were around me when Dad spoke again.

"Oh -- by the way, I was having a business chat earlier today with a certain someone....someone called James," he said with a big silly grin on his face, "And he happened to tell me about a young man who'd impressed him and who he'd offered a job to. See -- I already knew!"

"Oh Dad -- and there was me getting all worried....." I said, collapsing flat back onto the bed.

"Hey -- I hadn't finished.....," said Dad smiling broadly, "And he told me.....that he gets loads of free samples and he also explained that he likes his staff to know what they're selling -- so they all get to bring sex toys home to learn about!"

I sat bolt upright in shock!

"Wow -- Dad!" I cried, as I collapsed down again, "That's -- oh my God!"

Because apart from the excitement and the shock of realising that Dad probably knew more about my job than I did, I'd also immediately realised that you don't only use sex toys on yourself -- well, only some of them -- the rest need the help of a partner or partners! And that means that Dad -- and Mum now knew what home work I'd be getting!!

Instantly a picture of Mum, stripped of her knickers once more, with her slippery wet smooth vagina on show appeared in my mind, this time with a large vibrator shoved up inside her as she orgasmed; it was immediately interspersed with a picture of Dad with his ass in the air, with a butt plug firmly in place between his cheeks and his erect penis dripping between his legs.

Mental pictures that were immediately circulated to my lower brain and to the erectile tissue of my penis and in seconds he began to stretch out once more down the leg of my shorts.

"Oh no!" I groaned as I felt a flush of embarrassment brighten my cheeks. Dad would be able to see my erection; that was for sure!

Actually he could hardly miss seeing the movement in my shorts -- he was leaning over me with a calming hand on my chest as my penis stretched out down my shorts.

"Oh fuck!" I said; a profanity that I hadn't ever used in front of Dad before, "Oh nooooo! I can't stop it!"

Dad's eyes gave away the fact that he'd seen the movements -- they moved rapidly across my body -- then downwards and rapidly back up to look straight at my eyes -- then down again and slowly back. He moved more upright beside me, his hand still resting on my chest, but a bit lower down now.

"Hoo Hoo Hoo!" he chortled, "Who's a big boy then?"

"I can't help it Dad," I groaned, feeling my penis extend itself to its fullest extent, "Ooooh Goddd!"

"What's up -- ashamed of it or something?" asked Dad, his hand now moving in small circles on my stomach.

"No -- it's private!" I said, really meaning that another man shouldn't see it -- but conveniently disregarding the activity that had happened earlier in the day.

"You're joking!" said Dad, his hand now circulating down into the top of my pubic hairs, "If you're going to be working in the sex industry then its all public property from now! Every inch of you!"

As he said that, his hand insinuated itself down into my shorts to gently grasp the thick root of my penis. I gasped as his touch sent tingles up and down my spine and right through to the tip of my cock which immediately jerked and throbbed.

"You like that?" asked Dad as his hand worked its way down the length of my cock, "Well, he likes it, doesn't he?"

A few moments later Dad was the one who gasped.

"Bloody hell!" he said, "You are big aren't you? What's that -- ten inches...got to be!"

"Just about," I said -- and as I spoke Dad pulled his hand away and then, with both hands he dragged my shorts down under my bum and down to my ankles. My penis asserted his rights and stood up, slapping against my abdomen before settling down and lifted away from my body at a slight angle.

"Ten inches!" said Dad derisively, "That's easily ten inches, maybe more!"

I wasn't about to argue with Dad and anyway he now placed his hand back round my shaft. His was a very different touch to the ladies -- his touch was firmer and more to my liking -- much as I would handle my cock myself. My penis showed his approval by leaking and pulsing in his hand and Dad, seeing the trickle of precum, caught it and spread it over my knob.

"Is that good?" he asked as his hand started to move up and down my shaft, "Certainly feels good to me."

"Mmmmm" was all I could reply because I was lost for words. Never before had a man played with my cock and the experience was not only new to me but very exciting too. Dad was reaching parts that no woman had ever reached and his touch was arousing me very quickly.

"Oh Dad," I moaned, "Ooooh I like it, don't stop please, please don't stop!"

"Wasn't planning to," said Dad, "I was going to keep going until you shot all your cum -- until you begged me to stop -- until your balls were empty -- until you were satisfied!"

"Oh God Dad," I moaned as Dad's hand worked wonders on my penis, "Oh yes -- do that -- please!"

Regardless of it being a man who was wanking me I was enjoying it so much that I just didn't care; all I could concentrate on was my impending orgasm, which was almost upon me already!

I could feel my hips jerking spasmodically; thrusting my cock up at Dad's fist, driving my shaft as if into a pussy.

"Dad -- you're going to make me cum," I cried, "Keep going -- keep going!"

But with that, Dad's hand slowed and finally came to a halt, just very, very gently caressing my tortured flesh to keep me on the boil.

"Oh -- no -- Dad, keep going, please!" I groaned while Dad's spare hand held down my hand that I was about to use to finish off what he'd left.

"Hold on, son, take your time," he said, "I'll let you cum soon...."

I was panting hard as he held my penis -- just smoothing his thumb over the tip and gently tickling under the rim of my knob and Dad looked me in the eye.

"Look son -- if you're going to get into your job then you're going to come face to face with some strange people. Ok -- there'll be loads of what you might call normal people too but you're going to meet plenty of gays and bisexuals and transvestites and such -- so you'll need to get used to your body. No use getting all horny when you're talking about a cunt or getting all embarrassed when discussing cocks or assholes with customers....understand?"

"Yeah -- I guess so," I said, "So you're just demonstrating, are you?"

"Sort of," said Dad, "But I thought we should explore your body a bit while we have a chance."

"Eh -- how?" I blurted, not having much idea where the conversation was heading.....

"Ok -- well, first of all, are you straight or bisexual or gay?" asked Dad, still holding my erection.

"I'm not gay -- that's for sure," I said, "But I don't know about being bisexual -- never really tried it except a bit of wanking with my mates."

You ought to!" exclaimed Dad, giving my penis a few quick rubs, "That was hardly being bisexual -- you were just exploring. You'll have to try it -- it's great to be on the receiving end as well as the giving!"

"How'd you mean?" I asked without thinking.

"Why do you think I want another butt plug?" asked Dad, winking at me, "I'll be needing a bigger one soon, I reckon!"

"Sorry Dad, you've lost me," I said, unable to cope with all this information, "Why?"

"Like I said, I want you to be happy with your body like I am with mine," said Dad as he stood up, "So I'll try to start your education."

Briefly letting go of my erection he quickly stripped his clothes off and then sat back down beside me.

I looked up and down at my Dad -- he was far more hairy than I was -- there was no extra fat but plenty of muscle on him and down there, when I dared to look, a thick uncut penis reared from his groin -- already erect.

"Not too bad, am I?" Dad said, massaging his erection before returning his hand to my cock -- which, having been briefly neglected had drooped a little but which now stiffened once more.

"Guess not," I said, not knowing what else to say.

"Wish my cock was as big as yours though," he said with one hand on my cock and the other on his own, "I've got over seven inches but you make me look small."

I didn't really want to look at Dad's cock again because it made me embarrassed, but underneath there was a desire to see it, so I dropped my eyes once more.

Dad, realising that I was looking, lifted his hips to thrust his penis into the air; his huge balls bouncing as he did so.

"Come on -- touch it -- grab a handful!" said Dad as he grasped my hand and pulled it.

Realising that it was something that I somehow liked the idea of, I let him pull my hand into position and soon my fingers were wrapped round the first penis apart from my own that I'd ever touched.

It felt comfortably warm and familiar -- and yet strangely different because although I knew what I'd find, it wasn't my flesh! But my fingers were eager to explore and I let them slide up his shaft until I found the bulge of his knob buried under his foreskin.

"Pull it back," Dad sighed, "Pull it right back!"

I encompassed his knob with my fingers and slid the loose skin down his shaft to reveal Dad's glistening plum-coloured knob. I touched the smooth skin with my fingers and Dad groaned.

"Fuck -- yesssss -- oooh that feels good," he groaned, "Let's get comfortable. Come and lie down."

Together we moved on the bed until we both had our heads on the pillows -- our bodies lying side by side; our erections pointing skywards inside our grasping fists.

Dad rolled towards me and I felt his hand slide down onto my balls, hefting them in his fingers before allowing his hand to slide further down. I lifted my hips, assuming that Dad wanted to lift me upwards and wanting to help him, but instead his fingers slid into the cleft where my asshole resided. And moments later a finger was gently probing my hole, pushing at the puckered flesh but causing no pain. But it was sending sensations through my body and I had to call out.

"Ooooh Dad -- what're you doing?" I cried as another jolt of sensation coursed through me, "Oooooh wowwww!"

"You got any lube -- you know, KY or Vaseline or something -- bound to have something -- every wanker has!" Dad asked.

On top of my bedside locker was a little tube and as I gave him my KY, I suddenly realised where we were heading! Because with a blob of gel on his finger, Dad once again reached down between my legs and after just a quick swipe to spread the gel, Dad's finger penetrated my asshole for the first time.

Talk about weird -- it felt so strange -- I wanted to shit but I didn't -- I wanted to push his finger out but I didn't -- I wanted him to penetrate me more -- but he wouldn't!

"Oh Dad -- don't, please!" I cried, not really knowing what I wanted him to do, "It's making me feel all......."

"Don't worry, son," he said, "You'll soon get used to it -- I'm only using one finger so far anyway!"

His finger was sliding in and out of me and it wasn't all that long before I started to enjoy it, especially as Dad's finger was now moving around inside me and touching places that nothing had touched before. Thrills of pleasure were starting to course through my cock, which was now as hard as rock and quivering with each thrust of Dad's finger.

Then a small dribble of precum oozed from my penis, quickly followed by another and I just had to use my hand on my penis to gather up the lubrication -- and to add additional stimulation to my erection.

Dad pushed my hand aside.

"Let me," he said but instead of him taking hold of my cock as I expected, I felt my hole being stretched some more.

"Two fingers now," said Dad, "Now you'll enjoy it!"

I didn't know what to expect now although the feelings at my ass were increasing as my sphincter was stretched open....but inside, Dad was working well.

With two fingers, he was able to manipulate my body better and I watched my cock spewing streams of precum and jerking wildly. I could feel an orgasm rising quickly and I tried to take hold of my cock again. He batted my hand away once more.

"No son, leave it and see what happens," Dad said as his fingers continued to work away and suddenly he hit the right spot. I just knew he was going to do so -- I'd felt him getting nearer and nearer to my core.....

Suddenly my orgasm hit me -- one moment I was just enjoying things -- the next moment my hips thrust wildly upwards and my cock jumped and sprayed a huge gout of cum up my t-shirt -- right across Freddy Mercury's wide open mouth!

A second jet reached my hair and splattered onto my face and then Dad grasped my cock and pumped out my remaining cum so that it covered his hand and my knob. Soothingly he slid his hand up and down my shaft as he looked at me.

"How was that then?" he asked, "Fun?"

"Wow -- yeah," I said breathlessly, "What was that?"

"Your prostate," said Dad, "And that's why I want one of those prostate stimulators -- see!"

"Wow -- yeah," I repeated, "Better get one for myself then!"

We laughed together -- me lying there covered in my cum and Dad with one hand at my asshole and the other holding my slowly wilting cum-covered penis.

"You'll have to do the same for me sometime soon," said Dad as he removed his hands. He looked at the one that was covered in my cum and brought it to his face. His tongue lashed out and gathered a goodly blob which soon disappeared into his mouth and before long his hand was clean and Dad wiped his lips with his tongue.

"Tasty!" he exclaimed as his fingers now began cleaning my cum from my body and t-shirt, "Nice young cum -- always good!"

Obviously I'd enjoyed tasting and swallowing my own cum so I wasn't entirely nonplussed, however, I was shocked that it was my Dad who was just enjoying the fruits of my loins, but then Dad shocked me further.....

"Tried your own cum?" he asked and I couldn't help but nod -- and even lick my lips and Dad smiled.

"Tried anyone else's cum then?" he asked again but this time I had to shake my head.

"Well, there's got to be a first time for everything!" he said, moving up the bed, "Fancy trying mine?"

I wasn't at all sure what to say or do but Dad filled the silence.

"I've got to cum," he said, "After all that excitement I'm throbbing -- I'm desperate to unload -- my balls hurt, so you can help, can't you."

As he spoke he pushed his penis at me and almost subconsciously I grasped it once more causing Dad to start jerking his cock back and forwards through my fist. But this time his cock was merely feet from my face as he kneeled near the pillow and I was able to watch closely as his foreskin slid in waves up and over his knob and down again. I was able to see flushes of colour pervade his knob as it became excited and able to watch the little beads and oozes of lubrication slide from his slit.

I'd actually quite got into the eroticism of it when suddenly Dad went stiff.

"Aaaaaghhh -- yesssss!" he groaned "I'm there! Gonna cummmmm!"

I was going to ensure that his cock sprayed down my body but Dad's hand came around mine and held his penis firmly and moments later the first generous wave of hot cum erupted.

"Oooohhh yessss -- yessss!" he cried, "Uuuuuuhhh! Uuuuuuuhhh!"

And Dad's aim was good -- straight at my face -- straight over my lips -- straight across my cheeks!

Jet after thick jet covered me -- each one sliding up his shaft through my clenched fist until it was ended. Dad's hand left mine and I too let go, allowing his cock to sag down into a quiescent state.

I opened my mouth to speak but instead a big blob of warm cum slid inside my mouth and before I could think, Dad's finger pushed more sperm inside too!

"Wah!" I exclaimed, blowing a bubble of cum, "Wh....!"

"Just swallow it!" said Dad, "There's more to come."

Obediently I did, suddenly realising that it tasted very little different from my own cum and that it hadn't actually tasted all that bad. I swallowed a second time and then opened my mouth just in time for Dad to drop another finger-load inside and this time I allowed the gooey, slippery stuff to linger while I checked the taste and texture.

Yeah -- Mum was right -- mine had a better texture but Dad's taste was indeed stronger!

"See -- you've done it!" said Dad happily as I sat up and, using a hand towel, cleaned the remnants off my face and chest.

"Wasn't so bad, was it?" he asked and I shook my head.

"Just shocked, I think," I replied, "Never expected....."

"Ah ha!" said Dad laughing, "Bet you thought that your mother and father were a right stuck-up couple, didn't you? Well, we're not -- but we have to keep up appearances! Just wait 'til you're working and can bring some of your work home! Are we going to have some fun!"

"What -- just you and me?" I asked, not really aiming for my life to become a gay one, but Dad laughed.

"No -- no -- all of us!" he said happily, "Even your sister will want to get her share, I bet!"

My mouth dropped open for the umpteenth time today.

"-- and if I know him well enough," Dad continued, "your Uncle Dick and his tart, I mean girlfriend, what's her name -- oh yes, Gloria, will want to get in on the act if they can!"

"Bloody hell Dad," I said, managing to close my mouth at last, "I won't have time for work!"

"Won't have time for sleep is more accurate!" said Dad, laughing, "Come on -- we'd better go and see what Mum's up to! Starving now...."

Together we got presentable and soon we were all sitting at the dinner table stuffing our faces with Mum's excellent meal although still somewhat unsure of my situation, I kept quiet and concentrated on my food.

Mum and Dad however were both looking extremely smug and as we all finished our meal they kept looking at each other and winking, while Sharon and I both looked a bit bemused, although we too shared our own secret.

Then Mum looked straight at me.

"Feeling energetic?" she asked me, leaving me open-mouthed again -- not knowing how to answer.

She reached across the table and put her hand on mine -- and at the same time I felt a foot slide into my lap beneath the table.

"Darling boy," she said, obviously speaking for both herself and Dad, her toes wriggling against my cock, "We've had a bit of a chat between us, so don't feel worried -- in fact -- feel proud!"

Dad beamed at me -- "And your Mum's spoken to your sister too so we're all on the same wave-length I think -- in that we'd like to continue with your education if we may."

And now they were all beaming at me and I felt a hand join the foot in my lap -- Sharon's hand; that was obvious from the way she was handling my growing erection.