Goodbye Mellisa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At home Melissa was loving and affectionate and she never denied me in the bedroom. In fact, at least half the time Melissa was the instigator. I had no idea of why she was cheating, but I didn't care to know either. All I knew is that the marriage would continue while I made plans.

I periodically checked on Melissa over the next several years and she had at least four more lovers. It could have been more, but if so they took place during periods when I wasn't checking on her. I would sit on that information until the time was right.

++++++++++++++++

While I was in the Army I had learned to fly, but it was because of operational requirements and I never developed a passion or even a liking for it. It was simply something that I occasionally had to do as part of an operation. Once out of the service I never expected to fly again except as a passenger on a commercial airline. Using one of the false identities that I had stashed when I was in the service and some of the money I had squirreled away I bought a Cessna 172, a Honda Accord and a Harley. From one of my weapons stashes I picked a silenced .22 caliber target pistol and then I waited for the right opportunity. It came when I got the PIs report on Robert Turner and who his father in law was.

I was always being invited to seminars and trade shows and when I was invited to a seminar on Industrial Security I accepted. At the end of Monday's program I stayed around for one drink and then headed back to my room. I called Melissa and let her know where I was staying, told her I loved her and missed her and she told me the same. I had chosen my hotel because it was one of the few in the area that did not have security cameras covering the halls and stairwells.

Once in my room I changed into jeans, tennis shoes, sweatshirt and windbreaker. I put on a ball cap, a fake mustache and a pair of glasses with clear lenses. I went down a stair well and out a side door and then walked six blocks away and two blocks over and flagged down a cab. It took me across town and dropped me at a bar. Once the cab was out of sight I walked two blocks to a motel where I had pre-positioned the Honda Accord. I drove out to the airfield where I had the Cessna parked, filed a flight plan for Athens and then took off. Once in the air I closed out my flight plan and headed for home.

The flight was just a little over three hours and after I had landed and tied down the Cessna I got on the pre-positioned Harley and headed for my house. I parked two blocks away, walked home and quietly let myself into the house. I moved to my home office and got the bag that was in the closet and opened it. I took out a pair of latex gloves and a pair of booties and put them on. I took the Taser out of the bag and double checked that it held a full charge.

All was ready so I quietly moved up the stairs toward the bedrooms and found that I had received a bonus. I was only expecting Melissa to be there, but from the sounds that were coming from the room I could tell that she wasn't alone. As I moved quietly down the hall I heard my wife asking for it harder, faster and pleading with her partner to make her cum.

I stepped into the bedroom and immediately recognized the man porking my wife as her latest lover which was frosting on the cake for me. Melissa saw me, her face turned pale and she screamed. Turner turned and saw me and pulled out of Melissa just as I fired the Taser at him. He fell to the floor and flopped around while I stepped quickly to the bed, grabbed Melissa and shoved a ball gag into her mouth. I cuffed her to the bed and then using the butt of the pistol I smacked Turner in the head and knocked him out.

I went back downstairs and got a sharp knife out of the knife block on the kitchen counter and went back upstairs.

I smiled at Melissa and said, "Nice of you to have your fuck buddy over. I expected to find you here alone. Silly me."

I rolled Turner over onto his back and waited for him to come around. As I waited I talked to Melissa.

"Have you been having a good time wife? Is Turner better than Porter? Why did you dump Porter? Was it because Hathaway was better? But then if it was always because you were looking for better it would follow that Prince was better than Hathaway, Davidson was better than Prince. Damn girl; that sure doesn't say much for me does it?"

Melissa was crying and trying to pull loose from the bed as I talked and finally Turner started to stir. I looked at Melissa and said:

"If Turner is so much better than the rest it must be because you really like his cock and who am I to deprive you of what you want."

I reached down and took Turner's cock in my left hand and looked him right in the eye as I said:

"It isn't nice to fuck another man's wife especially in his house and on his bed" and then I cut his cock off and held it in front of Melissa's face while Turner screamed and kicked and flailed about on the bedroom floor.

"Here it is Melissa; yours to have and hold forever."

I pulled the ball gag out of her mouth and before she could close it I stuffed Turner's cock as deep into her mouth as I could and then put the ball gag back in place so she couldn't spit it out. I picked up the silenced pistol and pointed it at Turner's forehead and said:

"I hope she was worth it fuckhead" and I put two rounds into him."

I turned to Melissa and asked her, "I guess I'll never know why you stabbed me in the back with all of those assholes over the years because I'm not going to take what is in your mouth out so you can speak. I just hope that all the good times you had were worth the price you are going to have to pay. It really is a shame Melissa. I did love you."

I pointed the pistol at her forehead and her eyes got real big before I pulled the trigger and closed them forever. I removed the ball gag, took the cuffs off of her and then policed up my brass. I put everything in the bag and left the house. Four hours later I was back in my hotel room and the clock on the bedside table said five-fifteen.

I caught two hours of sleep and then got up, had breakfast and attended the seminar.

++++++++++++++++++++

I watched the casket as it was lowered into the ground and went back over everything in my head. I was pretty sure that I had everything covered. A check of my Army service record would show that I spent all my time in the Quartermasters working at supply depots. Nothing there to trigger any interest. My lack of an alibi should serve as an alibi of sorts since if I had done the dirty deed I would have been expected to make sure that I had myself covered. I'd wait a couple of weeks and then arrange a business trip and while I was on it I would use my fake ID to sell the Cessna and the Accord. The Harley I left where it had a damned good chance of being stolen and in any event it couldn't be traced back to me.

As I stepped forward and dropped a single red rose on Melissa's casket I thought that all I had to do now was act normal and wait and see.

12