All Comments on 'Goodbye, Miss Granger Ch. 02-03'

by blin18

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
HuntingtheVaultHuntingtheVaultabout 9 years ago
I know you've heard it before

But it doesn't make it less true or unworthy of saying: you're one of the best on this whole site. You write enjoyable, likeable characters, people I *want* to see through to the end of their story. Your 'Headmaster' series is the first time I actually wanted the story to be true. You pulled off a convincingly Arthur Conan Doyle-sounding piece of, heh, 'derivative literature', and made the sex *believable*. Your 'Widow' story was frankly captivating, and the 'Raven/Grease' poem was pretty damn funny.

This one is well equal to your others, and the slow burn is just making it that much better. I look forward to the subsequent chapters of this tale, to say nothing of your continued growth as a writer.

You've got the talent to make it. I'll be watching for you on the bookshelves.

TerrytheTravelerTerrytheTravelerabout 9 years ago
More good fun

I'm having a good old time watching the interactions of these cleverly drawn characters. The wit of jabs exchanged and references to naughty self entertainment give a chuckle. I noticed in this chapter that I also enjoy your consistent proper selection of the correct version of two, too often miss chosen by authors on this site. It's also good to remember that Blin doesn't bat for the other team, she's what known as a switch hitter. Love it, and look forward to much more entertainment from your talented mind.

bearsladybearsladyabout 9 years ago
You've done it again....

You've written another story that combines awesome humor with wonderful characters. The part with "geek boys are like training wheels" and following explanation had me laughing loudly (yes, I once again scared my dog. You'd think he'd be used to it by now). How Jeannie and Belinda play off each other, is so fun to read. Definitely looking forward to the continuing adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Trust a geek

Part of the reason we won't call women frigid or a bitch when they leave isn't that yakking it up on the geek lore was the best thing we've ever done with a woman (still lots of fun, though), but because we LIKE you. The good geeks enjoy the strong female characters that run legion in our chosen stuff. It gives us a healthy respect for women, so if you decide to part casually, it's cool with us. Good talkin' to ya, hope to do it again sometime.

Love the story, btw. Definitely be back.

staceyshackletonstaceyshackletonabout 9 years ago
Excellent characterisation

Thoroughly enjoying this series. In particularly, this entry demonstrated a keen sense of timing around the dialogue, and excellent pacing in how the characters interacted.

For me personally (as another writer) I particularly liked how you structured this chapter so that the appropriate time jumps were made seamlessly. There was a nice section near the top of page two (perhaps less outwardly important than the other parts, but nonetheless telling) where you smoothly moved the story forward, rather than waiting for too long on the previous scene.

Combined with the intelligent dialogue, and the use of just the right about of sensualness at the end, makes this a solid 5/5 in my books.

Well done (again).

JasonRTaylorJasonRTayloralmost 9 years ago
fun!

A great read, love the details.

Jason

csltcsltalmost 9 years ago
Kisses.....

All night, lucky devil!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice

Actual romance on Literotica. Well done!

rod43rod43over 7 years ago
Kisses are a tease

Such a nice tease too

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous