Goodbye to the Past Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She barely caught the whispered response. "We must."

Bonnie said something else as she stretched her arms wide and shrugged. As she did so, her eyes looked straight into the camera strategically placed above the door to Caitlin's apartment. She nodded imperceptibly, but the two girls were well aware of the signal.

They hugged each other as Caitlin took hold of the door handle. "Good luck babe. Let's go knock 'em dead. Three... two... one..."

She opened the door and Anji dragged her into Frank and Bonnie's apartment.

Twenty or more pairs of eyes turned towards the commotion and went wide in surprise.

-0-0-0-0-0-

Jenna and Adam were used to the scene now - they'd been to many of Frank and Bonnie's parties, but this new location was pretty spectacular even by their standards. "Fuck me, Ads - Gina Harcourt's going to be green with envy she missed this one. Look at this bloody place darling!"

Adam shook his head in amazement. "They must be worth a fortune. What the hell do they do?"

"No idea, but it looks like nice work if you can get it, eh?"

"Gets us some nice work too, Mrs. Fairchild."

Frank wandered by, his hand trailing over Jenna's buttocks, lifting up her short dress. "Evening Franklin. Keep them dirty paws to yourself darling. No smut before dusk!"

He grinned and raised his champagne glass as he went to speak to someone across the room. He had more than a bit of a 'thing' for Jenna. She was tall, talked dirty in a very posh accent and was of course very bossy.

Jenna gave him a dirty look and rearranged her dress. "Fancy a change tonight, Ads? I take Bonnie and you take Frank?"

Adam considered for a moment. "Hmm, think I'll pass. Got a bit too close to him last time, remember. Nearly ended up being taken out instead of Naomi!"

Jenna had the good grace to blush a little. "Ah, yes, sorry babes. Never did apologise for that did I? I think my aim was a bit off that night. I thought I was right on target for Naomi's belly button until your big fat head got in the way!"

He glanced involuntarily at his shoulder. "All my fault, Jen! Thought you did a great recovery - my shoulder and her right boob - could have been a lot worse!"

Jenna grinned. "Certainly for you darling. I can just see the blue memorial plaque. 'Here fell Adam Carpenter - slain in the line of duty by friendly fire!'" She leaned in and whispered. "Think yourself lucky, honeybun. It comes off the skin easy enough. Try getting the fucking stuff out of your hair!"

Adam was laughing. "Amount of hair you've got, must take a week to find it! Anyway, you bloody love it!"

They were interrupted by Bonnie, in her usual flap before proceedings got underway. Like Frank, she also had a champagne glass in her hand. "What does she love, Adam hon?"

Jenna turned. "Oh hello Bonita darling. We were just talking about me taking your husband's lovely big boner up my shitter, weren't we Ads?"

Bonnie scowled playfully at her as Jenna's lovely face broke into a broad smile. "While I poke my tongue up your lovely velvety cunny of course!"

"That's better hon!"

Jenna leaned into whisper in Bonnie's ear. "Talking of which..." She waved her hand around the room where various couples sat talking quietly, drinking and nibbling on canapés. "Seems a bit 'calm-before-the-storm' at the mo'. Want Ads and I to begin getting some wind in their sails?"

Bonnie grinned. "Not tonight, babe thanks. Got a little surprise in store." She tapped her not inconsiderable nose.

"Ooh lovely, I like surprises!"

Bonnie began to move away. "Gonna fucking love this one, Jenna! Not be long now!" She glanced at the wall clock. "In fact...! She waved them to a spare sofa and they sat down together.

She was always nervous before the action started, but tonight even more so. Had she taken a risk on the girls? She was sure they'd be fine, but it didn't quell her nerves any. She knew some of the plan but couldn't wait to see what they had finally come up with.

She took a seat and drained her glass. Surveying the scene in front of her, she tried to imagine what it would be like in ten, fifteen minutes, when the soft chatter turned to soft sucking sounds, moans and ragged breathing; the currently well-dressed and well-mannered guests divested of all or most of their clothing, turning her home into a latter-day Sodom and Gomorrah.

It was time.

She stood, her voice carrying easily above the gentle hubbub of conversation. "Ladies and gentlemen - and those that are not quite sure..." A hum of laughter went around the room at her customary greeting. "Thanks for coming - hopefully you'll all be coming a good few times actually." More laughter, though most of them had heard it all before.

"So I must begin by apologising, dear friends, but we seem to have a little bit of a delay tonight. Our two guests of honour were supposed to be here by now, but I think their homework may have got in the way. Kids, eh?"

As she said the last two words, she stretched her arms out and shrugged. She glanced up at the camera and inclined her head slightly.

Her heart was in her mouth for a few seconds until the connecting door to Caitlin's apartment flew open. Every head in the room turned and a collective gasp went up.

Two girls in school uniform came tumbling through the door. The first was Asian, with glossy black shoulder length hair, a straw boater perched on it at a jaunty angle. She was wearing a white shirt, a dark blue pinafore dress and white socks to just below the knee. Most of her shirt buttons were undone and her tie was pulled down so the knot was between her breasts, the cleavage of which left little to the imagination. The dress was so short as to be obscene and her wiry black bush was visible to all.

The second girl was white, with wide eyes, accentuated by almost Goth-like black eye make-up. Her face was heavily freckled and she had a little red and white spotted bow in her tousled bob of dark hair. She too was almost-dressed in a white blouse and pinafore dress, though her tie was somewhere over her left shoulder. The shortness of her dress revealed a lovely shaved pudenda, below which an expanse of sleek thigh led to a pair of hold-up fishnet tights that looked like a pack of hyenas had fought over for a week.

Skipping merrily, the Asian girl pulled the white girl into the room, her right arm pumping the air. "Yay, paaaartaaaaaay! Come on Cait - party time!"

Caitlin joined in, her free hand waving to all. "Yeah, party party!" She was shrieking and whooping fit to bust.

Suddenly the girls stopped dead in their tracks and went silent. They gazed around the room at the shocked and amused guests. Caitlin shot an arm across Anji's chest. She spoke in a tiny voice. "Oops... wrong place, Anji! Back up towards the door." She put her hand over her mouth and said in a loud stage whisper, "Don't think they spotted us - think we got away with it!"

Despite growing up there, Anji had never developed a Yorkshire accent, but the girls had decided that drawing on her acting experience would suit tonight for a bit of fun. She looked at Caitlin and broke into a broad Yorkshire accent. "Aw, our Cait - you said wall to wall shaggin'. Cum drippin' of't ceiling. Everybody at it..." She made a circle between the forefinger and thumb of one hand and inserted the other forefinger. She fired it in and out a few times. "I were lookin' forward to a bit of stiff dick. Thought we were goin' to get a reet good seein' to." She flicked her hand dismissively. "Look at them lot for fuck's sake!"

Caitlin began to drag her back towards the door. "Come on, Anj - let's go and amuse each other. Nothing to see here..."

Anji stood her ground, hands on her hips, chin jutting out, much as Caitlin's mother's had done on the doorstep. "Bollocks to that. Let's get this fucking party started. Let's get some life into these old buggers."

Caitlin mimicked her pose. "Life? Really? Ok, I'll go and get the defibrillator. Only way we'll kick-start some of this lot!"

Anji grinned. "Gorra better idea. Get a load o'this, you lot!" Grinning at the assembled throng, she grabbed Caitlin, and inspired by her jokey remark about getting things started when Caitlin first invited her, they began to 'snog each other's faces off' as she had said at the time. Their hands were everywhere and the shortness of their skirts gave everyone a crystal clear view. As they kissed they could hear murmurings from the guests, and Caitlin's initial fears and nervousness fell away as she lost herself in Anji for a moment, loving the thought that dozens of eyes were on her as she kissed her girlfriend.

They broke apart breathlessly, hoping and praying the next bit would go to script. Anji looked around the room once more and picked out Frank, as planned. She scuttled over and squeezed into the tiny gap between him and the end of the sofa. She wriggled her bottom and pushed him in the chest and shoulder. "Budge up, mek room fer a little-un!" The look on Frank's face was a picture and neither girl dared look at Bonnie.

Anji parted her legs, cocking one across Frank's lap, giving everyone a nice view of her bush. She pointed at it and grunted. "Show 'em yer party piece, eh Cait!" Caitlin dived onto her knees and put her face between Anji's legs and began to work on her noisily. She poked her bottom in the air and spread herself to give everyone a full view of her buttocks and neatly shaven pubic area.

Anji addressed the room. "Sorry folks, bit horny me and our Cait. Carry on - just pretend we're not here, like!" She glanced down at Cait and then back at the guests. "Cor, you should feel this, girls! She's fucking brilliant at pussy licking, our Cait!"

She suddenly put her hand to her mouth. "Oh, sorry - forgot to say... we might not look it, but we are old enough." She pointed down at Caitlin. "You know - to be doing this sort of thing. Honestly!"

As she sniggered, Caitlin lifted her head. "Just!"

There were definite stirrings around the room now and the girls' act was going down a storm. Anji did another slow burn of a stare around the room as Caitlin licked at her. Her eyes went past Amelie and then suddenly shot back at her in a double-take. "Fucking hell, Cait - look at her. Fucking Goddess or what?"

Caitlin turned slightly and nodded her agreement, mumbling something incoherent into Anji's pussy as she held up an approving thumb.

"Must be dyed, that hair though. Don't see many blondes that colour do ya?" She looked at the woman who was regarding her through narrowed eyes. She was almost six feet tall and her white leather dress and sculpted short blonde hair contrasted dramatically with her almost jet black skin. An amused expression played on her wide, slightly cruel mouth, her tongue bulging in her cheek. She had a feral look about her and was a sight to behold.

Anji went on. "What's yer name blondie? I'm Anjali, that's me mate Caitlin - her what's doin' her thing down there. Sorry, she's a bit rude - pre-occupied like."

Caitlin raised her left hand and not taking her mouth from Anji's pussy, waggled her fingers in Amelie's direction. She made a noise that could have been an approximation of 'Hello' but came out as a muffled 'Mmm mmmm.'

Amelie spoke, her voice a soft purr, thick with lust and amusement. "Je m'appelle Amelie. Enchanté, Anjali, Caitlin."

Anji's mouth went wide. She slapped Caitlin on the shoulder. "Fucking 'ell, Cait - she's French. Fuckin' French! Cor, right posh do this! We might be alright after all! Nice name, Amelie. Trés sophisticay! Enchantay aussi!"

She put her hand to her mouth and whispered down to Caitlin. "Speaks good English, eh!"

She then looked at the handsome older man sitting next to Amelie, also struggling to keep himself from laughing at this unexpected little show. She pointed at him. "That yer husband, Ammy?"

The woman took his hand. "Oui! This is my darling Marcel. He too is 'fucking French'."

Anji hoped her next line would be taken in keeping with the humour of the situation. It was Bonnie's only input to the scenario. "Handsome bloke, but I suppose given the age gap, he must be a big lad to keep a tigress like you happy!"

This time a real laugh came up from the assembled throng. Amelie rose to her feet and pulled Marcel with her. "Oh, he is, young lady. Big I mean. And he does keep me very happy. Would you like to see for yourself?"

Anji looked non-committal. "Aye, if yer must I suppose. Come on, Marcy babe - let's see what ya got!"

The couple walked towards them and Amelie unzipped her husband's fly to reveal a very large and very impressive erection. Anji didn't have to feign being impressed. It was easily the biggest she had seen and looked so inviting inches from her face. She tapped Caitlin on the shoulder again.

"Hey, Cait - seen this?" Her voice went back to her stage whisper. "Fucking massive!" She held her hands out, feet apart.

Caitlin raised her head again and twisted her face. She made a rocking motion with her hand -a 'take it or leave it' gesture, and got back to her work.

Anji was dying to feel it in her hand and mouth, but knew she had to wait for Caitlin. They had made a pact. She looked at Amelie. "Any chance of a little feel?" She ran her tongue around her lips.

Amelie was having so much fun. "Please, don't let me stop you, little girl. Be my guest, if you think you can cope with it..."

Before Anji could respond, she saw Frank, who had been behaving himself impeccably until now, finally snap under the pressure of seeing two scantily clad, make-believe schoolgirls making out in front of his eyes. He slid one big hand onto Caitlin's bare buttocks and began to run it around, fingers flexing towards her now very swollen and needy pussy. His other began running up Anji's outstretched leg.

Anji glared at him and slapped at his hand. "Hoi - that's my girlfriend. Gerrof! Don't touch until I tell you, right?" She moved her leg from his lap and draped it over Caitlin's shoulder.

Frank was in his element being told off by a sexy, beautiful girl. To make sure he received more punishment, he kept massaging Caitlin's cute little ass as he stared into Anji's eyes in defiance. The girl slapped him a second time and he felt Caitlin's hand tap him on the wrist as well.

"You don't fuckin' get it, do ya? Hands off, ya old perv! Frank, isn't it?"

He swallowed hard and nodded, making a big show of taking his hand back.

"Naughty man. Bugger off. Go on, get lost and bother someone else." Her eyes lighted on the woman sitting to Frank's left, a hard-faced blond in her forties. "Tek him somewhere quiet and be nice to him, eh love? Got me hands full here, like!"

The woman's voice was exactly as she imagined - a raw throaty rasp. She ran her hand down Frank's erection. "My pleasure, sweet girl Seems like you guys got him all nice and ready for me! Come on Franklin, come see what Tammie's got in store for you!"

Anji nodded. "Thanks, Tams! See you later, Frankie! If yer a good boy that is. Right, sorry Marcy - where were we?"

This time it was Caitlin's turn to interrupt. She removed her face from Anji's bush and stood up, her lips and chin wet. "Can poor little Caitlin have some action as well please?" She looked at Amelie and pointed at her wet face, her painted on freckles beginning to run. "Want a taste?"

In answer, the woman leaned down and licked her tongue across Caitlin's lips, her left hand squeezing her buttock. Caitlin reciprocated and felt an electric jolt as her hand found soft leather and warm dark skin at the same time. She opened her mouth to the woman and slid her hands up to feel her beautiful breasts through the leather as Amelie's fingers found her wet slit. She gasped as a long finger insinuated itself deep inside. The woman broke the kiss and held Caitlin's pubic mound in the palm of her hand as her fingers explored before pulling them out and examining them.

As Amelie lifted her fingers to her mouth and sucked on them, Caitlin was aware of so many eyes staring at this little tableau playing out in front of them. One woman was gently stroking a stiff cock, slowly sliding down onto the floor to begin more intimate work. A bearded man that she recalled as Mitch from Bonnie's office had his hands up inside Jenna's dress which was hitched up around her waist as she rode him. They were grinding slowly, watching the story unfold. She could see Adam's blond hair between Bonnie's legs, her mouth working on someone she couldn't identify, but still keeping an eagle-eye on proceedings .

Amelie roused her from her reverie. "You both taste divine. So young, so sweet! Would you care to join your lovely friend?" She pushed Caitlin down onto her knees and pulled Anji from the sofa with a languid grace to kneel alongside her. The girls knelt together, grinning at each other, hearts pounding. They put an arm around each other's shoulders as Amelie held Marcel to attention in front of them.

Caitlin whispered, "Ready babe?"

Anji's response almost made Caitlin come. A raw, throaty purr that seemed primal and full of lust. Her Yorkshire accent forgotten, she whispered back. "Oh fuck, yes Cait. Like we said!"

The two girls moved to either side of Marcel's erection and flicked out their tongues in perfect unison. Caitlin and Anji began to lick his cock in the same instant, as they had always intended. Their eyes met, inches apart and Caitlin heard a little noise in Anji's throat she thought would tear her apart it sounded so lovely. They worked their tongues up to the top of his shaft and both took a little breath. They closed their lips over the head, mashing them together as the lucky recipient of this treatment looked on in sheer ecstasy. They kissed for an eternity, rubbing his cock across each other's cheeks, lips, chins. They took it in turns to hold it while the other licked and sucked and then went back to their double act, safe in the knowledge that their pact had become reality.

Caitlin was aware of a white leather dress being thrown onto the sofa behind her and felt warm skin against hers. Amelie turned their double act into a trio and Marcel thought he was in heaven as black, white and brown mouths took him ever higher.

Finally, Caitlin looked up at Amelie, nodding at Anji. "I want to see him fuck her..."

Amelie's grin was wicked. "How about I take charge and direct a little scene? Are you up for that little Yorkshire lass?"

Anji grinned at Amelie. "Mercy bo coo, blondie - go fer it!." She shook her head and went back to her normal voice. "Oh fuck it, can I just be me again? I can't bloody concentrate hard enough to act!"

Amelie was grinning. "Oh, you were acting? Sorry, thought that was really you, ma cher. You'll be telling me next you're not really only sixteen, won't you?"

Caitlin laughed. "Oh we're not sixteen, Amelie, nowhere near. Not for months yet, eh Anji?"

For the first time since they had started, they heard Bonnie's voice from behind them. Her voice was full of amusement and sarcasm. "Just so we're clear Caitlin's just turned twenty five and Anji's nearly twenty one. I just wish they acted like sixteen year olds, but neither of them are that mature yet."

She slapped them on their behinds and took Amelie by the hand. "Come on, tiger - let's show these kids how the grown-ups do it!"

Chapter Four

Caitlin and Anji sat at the edge of the little rooftop pool, arms around each other, cradling bottles of Coke in their spare hands. They dabbled their feet in the water and snuggled into each other in a state of sheer euphoria. It was approaching two in the morning, but they were both buzzing.

All they were wearing were their stockings and socks respectively. Caitlin's freckles were now a thing of memory and her Goth eye make-up had run down her face as they'd had a little dip in the pool to shed themselves of some of the excesses of the evening. Anji had washed the worst of it from her but it wouldn't take too much inspection to find telltale signs of a night well spent on either girl.