Goodbye to the Past Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caitlin put her head on Anji's shoulder. "Can't believe we just did that!" Her face was glowing.

"Mmm, I know - all very naughty but very nice. Think my jaw needs re-wiring!" Anji rubbed a hand ruefully across her jawline.

"I tried to keep count, but it got away from me!"

"Me too. I got to about seven ok then I got buried again and it was hard to know who was doing what to me or what I was doing to them!"

Caitlin hugged her. "From what I saw you were giving them all a great time." She stroked Anji's hair. "There's still a fair bit to get rid of in there."

Anji giggled. "I know - can't wait for the shower. Oh Cait, what a night - I'll never forget it, babes. It was just amazing. Not sure I'll be able to walk tomorrow." She took a swig of Coke and put the bottle to her forehead. "Feeling you suck it all out of me when Adam came was... I dunno, I just can't describe it."

Caitlin took a drink. "When Bonnie did it to me after Frank, I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. Just an amazing feeling." She tweaked Anji's nose. "Then of course, sharing is even better!"

Anji looked at her slightly crestfallen. "Can't believe you beat me in the blindfold challenge. Two out of five was a bit pathetic."

"Yeah, but I have had previous with Frank. Call it a fair and square draw - two all?"

Anji smiled. "Nah, you can have that victory you little slut. I'll beat you at pussies next time!" She purred. "Mmm, five willies in ninety seconds. No wonder my jaw aches!"

"Loved the blindfold though. Wanna try it sometime?"

Anji purred even more. "What, like now? Course I want to try it! I want to have you tied and helpless and spread-eagled on the bed waiting for all the naughty things Anji can think of!"

Caitlin sighed. "I think the schoolgirls done good!"

Anji was about to reply when a husky French voice from behind them interrupted.

"I think the schoolgirls done more than good. The schoolgirls were fucking sensational!"

They turned to see Amelie standing over them, her white leather dress restored. "May I?" She gestured to the pool side and without waiting for an answer sat down alongside Caitlin, her long legs trailing in the warm water. "Mmm, that's nice!"

She produced a small vial from her purse. "Refreshments, girls?"

Anji held up her bottle. "This and adrenaline will do nicely thanks."

In the interests of furthering her education, Caitlin was sorely tempted, but thought of what Bonnie would say if she found out. She shook her head also and took a sip of Coke. "No ta." She grinned at Amelie. "Besides, not old enough!"

Amelie shrugged. "Sensible girls. Wish I'd said no many years ago. Would have saved me a bloody fortune." She did her business and went on. "There is one word to describe you two tonight. 'Spectacular'. Bonnie and Frank's parties are the stuff of legend, and you have just written yourself into the annals. Utterly magnificent, girls. You fuck like little angels." She paused for a moment as the girls sat open mouthed. "Yes, I think 'Legendary' is not too strong a word!"

Caitlin was almost speechless that a woman of such feral beauty, poise and experience was praising them in such terms. "Thanks! We're just glad it worked. Started as a bit of a joke and kind of snowballed. Within minutes of telling Bonnie, we just about had it all down."

"Well it worked beautifully. Marcel and Frank and the others were blown away... literally!" She laughed and got up, moving to the railing leaving wet footprints behind her. She put her hands on her hips. Caitlin could still recall the feel of the soft leather from earlier. She looked down and they expected her to say good night. Instead she went on, an enigmatic smile on her face. "I laboured under a misapprehension for much of the evening - until Bonnie put me right. I thought that you were colleagues of Jenna and Adam."

She registered the looks on their faces and smiling shook her head. "Yes, you were that good. You have no idea how brilliant you were, do you? You were perfect little angels. Savage angels." Her voice dropped an octave and she purred. "Mes Anges Sauvages!"

She rummaged in her bag and lit a cigarette. "I was all set to speak to Angela deVries on Monday to book you for mine and Marcel's next little soirée. Now I get the pleasure of asking you directly myself!"

Caitlin could barely take it in. She couldn't think of anything to say, so she settled on, "Are you taking the piss?"

Amelie blew out smoke and moved back towards them. "I assure you not my dear." She raised the hem of her dress. "Though if you wish, I could allow you to take mine." She paused. "Just a little thing I like to do now and then." Her smile was pure wickedness. "Ask Frank sometime about Mistress Amelie!"

Anji cleared her throat. "Pass, thanks. Not my thing."

Amelie looked at Caitlin. "You my dear?"

"What she said." She hooked a thumb sideways at Anji.

"Dommage. Maybe one day, who knows? But to return to my point - I would love for you to repeat your Savage Angels act at our next party. I am deadly serious. Who would not love the two sexiest schoolgirls on earth? I am prepared to recompense you handsomely - I know the percentage the Agency takes so I would offer you the same rates that Jenna and Adam receive themselves. A not inconsiderable sum, no? I'm sure it would cover your... expenses."

Caitlin and Anji were in total shock. They looked at each other then back at Amelie, who was watching them with a wide grin.

Caitlin gulped. "Can we think about it?" As she did, Anji grabbed her buttock and squeezed twice.

Before Amelie could reply, they both chorused in unison, "We've thought about it!"

Amelie stood. She began to walk back towards the house. She walked a few paces and inhaled deeply on her cigarette. She turned and smiled as she blew out the smoke. "Au revoir, mes Anges Sauvages. I'll be in touch. It will be quite a night, I assure you!"

They watched her go, lithe and sinuous as she crossed the rooftop garden. They were both lost in the amazing contrast between her almost jet black skin, the white leather dress and her feathered soft blonde hair. She reached the door, turned and blew them a kiss.

They continued to stare long after she had disappeared inside. Anji whispered, "Did that just happen?"

Caitlin's voice sounded very distant. "Not sure it's possible for two people to have the same dream, so I am going to have to go with 'yes.'"

Anji turned to her. "Oh fuck, I've got to put those outfits back into the wardrobe department tomorrow. What we gonna do?"

Caitlin put her arms around her girlfriend's neck. "I think we might be able to afford new ones!"

She pulled her into the pool.

The squealing, splashing and laughing went on for a very long time.

Chapter Five

Caitlin was vaguely aware of a quiet tapping noise somewhere in the far distance. It sounded like it was coming from underwater. She was being pulled up from a deep, comfortable sleep, reluctantly feeling herself being dragged towards the surface, desperately trying to remain inside the cocoon of her warm, cosy dream.

She phased in and out of consciousness for a moment before her eyes flicked open and she felt soft hair on her shoulder. She was aware of a little wet patch on her upper arm. She gazed down at the mass of glossy black hair and coffee coloured skin that was snuggled up tightly against her, and her heart began to sing as she recalled the previous evening. She wiped Anji's drool from her arm and cuddled into her.

She nuzzled her head down into Anjali Mithra's thick thatch of jet black, sleek hair and kissed the top of her head. She felt the girl stir in her arms. She gave out a lovely little purring sound deep in her throat.

The tapping resumed, this time a little louder.

Anji stirred and squinted against the late morning sunlight, a hand covering her eyes. "Wha'? Go 'way!, Anji sleepy. Fugg ovv."

The door opened a crack and Bonnie Rodriguez popped her head through the gap. If anyone had been able to see her face in that moment, they would have seen a look of pure love as she gazed down on the two tousled sleepyheads sticking out from under the covers of Caitlin's bed.

Anji rolled over and smiled. "Mmm, smell coffee. Nice smell. No fugg ovv."

Bonnie had seen just about everything in her forty three years, but she thought that the vision in front of her as Caitlin and Anji lay in each other's arms was right up there with the very best. Two beautiful, sexy girls curled up together in total bliss. She envied them their youth.

"Morning, ladies. If I stand here for two more minutes I'll be saying good afternoon."

Caitlin's voice was thick with sleep. "Deserve it. We are Legends!"

Anji joined in. "We are Legendary. Amelie told us. Amelie is wise, Amelie is beautiful. Cait and Anji are Legends."

Bonnie laughed. "Yep, and you are lazy, good for nothing daughters of bitches. Legendary dee oh bees, no doubt, but unless you shift your sweet little asses, this pot of Jamaican Blue Mountain will go cold."

Anji shot to attention. "What, the really expensive stuff?" She shook Caitlin hard. "Wake up, lazy cunt!"

Two minutes later Anji and Bonnie were sitting in Caitlin's living room in her little IKEA rocking chairs, Caitlin leaning on her kitchen worktop. Anji had her hands around a mug of coffee, her face buried in its deep aroma and she was in heaven. Caitlin sniffed hers and winced. "Is this the stuff the monkeys pick?"

Anji took another sip and groaned with pleasure. "No, that's Oolong tea. Why?"

Caitlin sniffed her mug and screwed her face up. "Just thought they may have picked it, eaten it and shit it straight into the cup. That is fucking heinous!"

Bonnie shook her head and looked at Anji. "Sorry babes, I may have taught her to fuck, but I taught her bad language as well. Shame I couldn't teach her good taste."

Anji grinned. "Philistine!"

"What? Like Yasser Arafat?"

Bonnie and Anji looked at each other in disbelief.

Caitlin chuckled to herself. "Yeah, dozy old Pricey, eh? Legendary. Fucks like an angel. One of the two sexiest schoolgirls on earth. But apparently can't tell the difference between Palestine and Philistine."

She stopped, her hand hovering over the sink. "Oh and she hates coffee."

She made to pour her cup down the sink. "Bye bye monkey-poo coffee!"

A screech from behind her stopped her dead. "Don't you fucking dare. Mine! Mine!" Anji was eagerly holding out the hand not clutching the mug. "Me, me!"

Shaking her head Caitlin handed the mug to Anji and took a tea bag from a box. She switched her kettle on.

Bonnie looked at Anji again. "Good girl. We'll teach her taste if it kills us, eh?" As Caitlin prepared her tea, she said, "Did Amelie really say those things, Anji?"

She nodded enthusiastically, trying not to spill two precious mugs of Blue Mountain. "Yep. Legendary. Sexiest schoolgirls ever. Fuck like angels. Apparently we are 'Les Anges Sauvages'!"

Caitlin sipped her tea. "That's better. Yup - 'the Savage Angels'. Got a nice ring to it, eh?" Very matter-of-a-factly, she said, "And she asked us to do it again at her next party, if you must know!"

Fully aware of Amelie's request, Bonnie feigned ignorance. "Jeez did she now? What did you say?"

Now it was Anji's turn to be incredulous. She looked at Caitlin. "Is she for real?"

Caitlin shook her head in astonishment. "She actually had to ask?" She slowly turned to Bonnie. "I'm not sure we got down on our hands and knees and kissed her feet and begged, but if she had asked us to, we would have done."

Bonnie was shaking with laughter. "You two are priceless. Amelie told me after ten minutes you had the gig! Oh, and about the begging bit - don't wish for something you might get - she can be a bit ... out there, catch my drift?" She glanced at her watch. "Right, not sure if you girls can spruce yourselves up in fifteen minutes, but lunch is on me."

Caitlin's face lit up. "Ooh, thanks Bonnie! Harvey's?"

Bonnie winced. "Yeah, set your sights, girl. Nah, you two deserve a treat after last night. Had a lunch reservation with Amelie and Marcel but he and Frank decided business was more important. More like fucking golf was more important. Some swanky course down in Surrey."

She dropped her voice an octave and went all pathetic. "'No-one ever gets to play on it babes - invitations like gold-dust. Please, Bonnie - pretty please babes, honeybun!'" She rolled her eyes in boredom. "He'll pay for it down the line, don't worry. Anyhoo, means you two get a little unexpected bonus. Taxi will be here at one, Amelie will meet us there."

The two girls chorused, "Where?"

"Somewhere up Kensington. That crazy guy off the tv. Does all the clever shit. Michelin stars coming out of his ass. What's his name. Blue Mental or something?"

Anji's jaw dropped. "What, Heston?"

Bonnie thought for a moment. "Yeah, that's the guy! Funny head and big glasses."

Caught between wanting to finish off a gallon of Blue Mountain and get dressed quickly, Anji carefully put her two mugs down. She looked at Bonnie first. "Don't drink either of them, got it!" She stood up and grabbed Caitlin by the arm. "Fucking hell, Price, move for God's sake! Best frock time, babes!"

She dragged a shocked and bewildered Caitlin towards the bedroom and looked back at Bonnie. "This just gets better and better! We may be legends, but so are you. Oh God, lunch at Heston's and four way sex after with two incredible MILFs and my girlfriend! I may have to forgo being a veggie for the day - somebody pinch me!"

She squealed as Bonnie nipped her bottom hard. "Ow, didn't mean it!"

Fifteen minutes later they emerged, done up to the nines. Bonnie had gone back to the main apartment. Anji finished the last of the coffee and picked up a large envelope from the small table. "This yours?"

Caitlin took it, shaking her head. "Never seen it before - says 'C&A' on it..."

"C and A as in... us?"

Caitlin opened it to find a handwritten note and another smaller envelope. She handed the envelope to Anji and began to read the note. It was written in surprisingly neat calligraphy, much neater than Bonnie's usual scribbles.

She read aloud. "Dear Girls - just wanted to say thanks for last night. Only one word to describe it - fucking sensational. Ok, I know that's two words, but I'm a crazy Jersey girl and I'm just blown away. We all are." She was about to go on when she heard Anji gasp. She looked at her, but the girl signaled for her to go on, her mouth open in shock.

"So get yourselves something as a thank you from me and old Rodriguez - only stipulation is it has to be expensive and beautiful. You guys rock, B&F!"

Anji held up a plastic card. "Selfridges. Store gift card." She was shaking. "Fucking hell, Cait - the amount - it's got a fucking comma in it with zeros after it!"

They turned as a voice from the doorway interrupted. "Certainly does, ladies and well deserved."

Caitlin walked towards her, arms outstretched. "Bonnie... I don't know what to say."

Anji did the same. "Me neither." She waved the card at her. "Bonnie, this is way too much!"

Bonnie grinned as they met in a three-way hug. "Hey you kids were way too much as well! Taxi's here, so get your pretty little asses downstairs. Then after a long, languid lunch you can show me and Amelie just how much you appreciate that little card!"