All Comments on 'Goodness Gracious Pt. 01'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 9 years ago
loved this, and definitely want to know what happens.

This would have been a great way to spend my stay in hospital. The nurse was girl next door HOT. But engaged to a guy. Sweetest nurse I've ever had look after me.

Want more of this to try and imagine what could have been.

blackwatereagleblackwatereagleover 9 years ago
I know

it's fiction but if you could not reach your dick I believe they would have put in a catheter. Making a hand job very painful, I believe not having the pleasure of a Grace, as a nurse. However I have had the displeasure of a catheter.Turing on your side can make it feel uncomfortable.

The story is however very well written. So it will get 41/2 stars .

Paxo1944Paxo1944over 9 years ago
Much More Pleeeeease

Loved this story, never been in that position fortunate or unfortunate I'm not sure. You must continue please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more

I'd like to see at least what he decides, and read about their first sexual encounter. I had a nurse in hospital that I'd have liked to have help me in this way. She's still there. A black girl, and I've never been with a black woman, but not very busty. She has the most beautiful smile and full, kissable lips. She did jack me off, but with my face covered and I could feel her aiming me into my urinal. When she got my clothes adjusted back she said she needed to empty my urinal. It was the most erotic thing I've experienced. She did that twice a week and covered my face with my gown each time, telling me that I could not see anything. I wished for more, but she didn't offer and I wasn't about to mess a good thing up. I love this, but need to be finished off.

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
Awesome story...oh the anticipation!

Great yarn...well written and told...leaves me drooling for more! Patience is not my best suit...LOL!!!! Waiting.....!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Read

The story was excellent and the writing kept the images flowing. Good writing triggers the imagination and this was very good. You have a talent for storytelling.

Now I need to find my own Grace!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You have quite a few fans

.....including me. Another great one. Who hasn't fantasized about a nurse? Your cliffhangers are perfect. Keep it coming! (You've been busy this year!)

Side note: I've also checked out your illustrations. I don't generally like them as much as your stories (although I shouldn't complain -- you're a much better artist than I ever will be). But then you posted your picture of Becca. Congratulations -- you got it right, AGAIN. I thought her eyes were brown, but otherwise -- perfect. (I'm the guy who was married to a "Becca". Your picture reminded me of what was waiting for me when I stepped out of the shower one Friday night at her apartment. What followed was our first night of lovemaking -- and then two more passion-filled days, and then two amazing decades of marriage. Thank you for the beautiful memories, AGAIN.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Hard all the way through in anticipation of what's to come, need the next installment. NOW.

HeyFor4HeyFor4about 9 years ago
I like!

I have long had fantasies about this sort of interaction. I was hospitalized often as a youth and had several very pretty nurses working with me. I never got to play with any...and now your story has me wondering what I missed out on :)

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 8 years ago

Awesome!! I love hot nurse stories.

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 8 years ago
What a nurse

Loving this so much

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good.

Very good.

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
Good Start****

Very sexy and entertaining read. Thanks for sharing.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenalmost 2 years ago

I love to nurse men to orgasim ❤️

cryforhelpcryforhelp11 months ago

So sweet and great buildup!

NitpicNitpic8 months ago
How

How come he never heard from friends or relatives whilst in hospital.?

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royale7 months ago

Very sexy and well written.

ehppmsehppmsabout 1 month ago

A little disappointed considering all the stories I've read and enjoyed to date and I'm hoping chapter 2 is an improvement and back to your brilliant best.

pe2quodpe2quod6 days ago

A great story & a wonderful writer!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous