Goodness Gracious Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two days. Forty-eight hours. Far too much time to stew over the possibilities of Grace's reason for giving me the magazine. Far too much opportunity to read the story another eighty-six times, and far too long before any possibility of relief arrived. At least I could take solace in the fact that, despite emotions to the contrary, time doesn't really stand still.

***

I woke to a familiar, but unusual sound. Grace was humming as she flitted about the room, tidying up as she went. She turned and saw my eyes were open, smiling widely as she glided over to my bedside.

"Good morning, sleepyhead!" she said melodically, fluffing my pillows, which brought her magnificent chest closer to my face. She then noticed the tent pole in the covers. "Ooooooo, good morning to him, too. Been reading?" she giggled softly, patting the airborne portion of the sheet.

"Uh huh," I replied, "but I'd rather have you, here.

"I know, and I'll let you in on a little secret," she whispered, leaning closer. "I'd rather have you, too..."

My cock twitched at that, and I moaned, just a little too loud. She shushed me.

"So," she said, reverting before my eyes from horny woman to nurse Grace, "we'll be taking the cast off your leg today, and if the x-rays are good, maybe your arm as well. I'm sure you've had enough of lugging the plaster around. I'll come get you when it's time. You just rest."

To say I was excited would be an understatement, and it had very little to do with getting my casts off. A certain part of my anatomy was stiff enough to qualify as plaster, and it wanted to get off, too.

I 'rested' for about an hour, trying not to think about the multiple hints she had dropped. The story, in the magazine, dog-eared with pussy juice fingerprints from her masturbatory activities. Letting me feel her up. Jerking me off more than once, while looking like she was enjoying it as much as I, which just wasn't possible. The most lethal was her last comment... 'I'd rather have you, too'.

Nurse Grace walked in, loaded me up into the chair, and rolled me over to radiology, where my left side limbs were both x-rayed. We then went for a little walk / roll, killing time until the radiologist did her thing. We sat out in the sun, chit chatting about nothing. Every time I tried to steer the conversation in the direction of anything sexual, Nurse Grace shot me down, keeping Sexy Slut Grace at bay.

The report was good, so our next stop was the cast room, which in this case, would be the de-cast room, where a noisy, somewhat scary saw cut through the plaster, freeing both my arm and leg. Then it was off to exercise, where I anticipated getting to feel her up again. I had no idea what was waiting for me.

Unfortunately, we weren't alone, this time, so Grace's usual, highly customized motivational methods would be kept under wraps. We started with my right arm, which was well ahead of schedule, getting stronger and more mobile every day. We were using more weight now, and she worked me pretty hard, making me sweat, grunt and curse. Thankfully, the other patient was just finishing, and they left just as I was finishing my last set.

As soon as they were out the door, I made sure my range of motion included a quick grope of Grace's tits.

"I thought they'd never leave," I said, fondling her softly. She took me by the wrist, and removed my hand, giving me a slightly chastising look.

"Me too," she whispered, "but you're getting too strong with this arm. Time to go lefty." She adjusted the weight, my position, and hers as well, putting her beautiful breasts back in the target zone. The final adjustment was to her zip, down an inch or two, just enough to tease with a little cleavage.

She really made me work for it, but I did finally complete enough reps to get to see her bra, a nice, lacey white one, and most of her pillowy chest. She was looking a little flushed, and I was feeling a little horny... Okay, I was a lot horny, but I wasn't done yet.

We moved on to my lower body. One leg was fine, but the left had been broken, and the knee had been pretty fucked up, so I wouldn't be dancing for quite a while yet. Grace got me situated in the machine, with my left leg doing the work. I was a little disappointed that I wouldn't be able to touch her for this exercise, and pouted. She knew what I was thinking, gave me a nasty grin, and zipped up enough to cover all but a few inches of cleavage. She squatted, in a most un-ladylike manner in front of me, reaching into her pocket, but not pulling her hand out yet.

"Would I let you down?" she giggled, pulling a small piece of fabric out of her pocket. She let it drape over her finger for me to see, but it took me a few seconds to realize what it was. Lacey, white... It was her panties! No... not panties... a thong!

I groaned, reaching for the miniscule garment, but she snatched it away.

"Oh no... It'll be kinda hard to explain you wearing my underwear on your head if someone comes in. Maybe later. For now, if you want to see, you'll have to work for it!" Her eyes glanced down, to where my left foot rested between her knees as she squatted. The hem of her skirt hung low enough that I couldn't see anything, but... Oh my god! If I lifted my foot in an arc, my toes would lift her skirt. Pussy nirvana was a few seconds of agony away.

I was ready to lift a Sherman tank, if need be, but she wasn't going to make it easy. The first weight was too light, and I would have had her skirt up over her head in seconds. She had anticipated this, though, and her hand stopped my ankle immediately. Next weight, still too light, as was the third. At last, she had the right balance of motivation and difficulty. It wasn't a walk in the park, by any means. I could just about make it to her skirt, but not quite. She wanted me to get there almost as much as I did, and her hand helped my heel up, just slightly.

My eyes were locked in on the edge of the starched fabric that blocked my view. I groaned again as she helped me, just an inch or so, but it had nothing to do with pain.

The room was well lit, but the area under her skirt was in shadow. Still, I could see the profile of two thick, dangling lips and the deep cleft between. Grace released my heel, and the view disappeared. Damn! Betrayed by my own weakness. I lowered my leg, and lifted again, getting closer, but not quite to her skirt. Again, she helped, like a weightlifting spotter, and her pussy reappeared, still in silhouette, but more visible.

A few more reps had me able to reach her skirt by myself, lifting it higher and higher, until it stayed up, folded over itself, and leaving her smooth-shaven pussy in a spotlight between her firm thighs. My eyes were glued to her fantastic fleshy lips, hanging there, looking deliciously moist.

"Oh Grace," I grunted, lowering my leg, "your pussy is beautiful!

"Why, thank you!" she said quietly. "Do five more for me, please" she commanded, scooting forward a little more. The look in her eyes wasn't her Nurse look. Sexy Grace was back.

I extended my leg again, lifting the weight, and bringing my foot up between her legs. She was watching closely, and moved closer as my foot came up. The tip of my toe grazed her pouty lips. I groaned.

"Oh yes, that's it," she said. Anyone listening would hear nothing unusual. "Four more."

Again, down, then up, brushing across her clit as she adjusted her position. Her eyes blazed now.

"Very good! Three more good ones like that. You can do it!"

I was hard as a rock by now, but this was my chance to give back to her, so I wasn't going to stop. This time, I wiggled my toes when I made contact.

"Yes! That's very good! Two more!" She sounded like a therapist happy that I was doing my exercises properly, but I could hear the quiver in her voice, and see the pleading desire in her eyes.

"One more..." she groaned, grabbing my ankle and crushing her clit into my foot. I could see the wetness on my instep when she released me.

Her hands were waiting for my foot when I extended it again, and she jammed it against her cunt, grinding hard. She shuddered slightly, blushing as she came.

"Y-y-yeah! You did it!" she gasped, clapping her hands to cover her orgasmic twitches. "Congratulations!" She dropped onto her knees, smoothing her skirt down, and zipping up fully, before rising with a more ladylike sidesaddle move. She mouthed 'thank you' and smiled, wheeling me out and back to my room.

She wheeled me in, closing the door behind us. Once it was shut, she sighed and leaned back against it.

"Ooooooo fuck... My legs are like Jello!" she hissed. "Thank you for that one. I needed it."

"It was my pleasure," I said.

"Oh no it wasn't, I can assure you!" she smiled, "Yours will come later. You've earned a special treat."

She helped me back into bed, for the first time not having to work around plaster. She started to leave.

"I'll see you later this afternoon," she whispered.

"Um, Grace? Aren't you forgetting something?" A confused look. "Are you going commando for the rest of the day?"

"Oh, right... Thank you for reminding me," she laughed, digging into her pocket. A very naughty look flitted across her face. She stepped closer, swaying her hips in an exaggerated way. She unzipped her top, easing the zipper down past the voluminous curves of her big tits in preparation for her next move. She bent to step into her thong, hanging her beautiful breasts on display for me, pulling the lacey garment slowly up her legs. I gawked at her, but she took my breath away when she turned her back to me, showing me her ass while she tugged the string of the thong into place between her firm cheeks. One final tease, as she turned back to face me, holding her skirt up to show me the tiny white item wedged up into the cleft of her pussy. She smoothed the skirt down.

"You're going to catch flies," she laughed, closing my gaping mouth with her soft hand. "You have a nap. I'll be back later. Dream of me?"

"Just try and stop me," I replied, staring at her still displayed tits. She zipped up, and caressed my cheek. I did dream of her, and it was one hell of a hot one.

I was awake and alert when she breezed back into my room, smiling brightly as she closed the door. She sashayed over to me.

"I'm so horny," she giggled, "I might need to borrow my favourite magazine back! I see I'm not the only one!" she said, tilting her head in the direction of the tent in my sheets.

"Well, you did say something about a special treat. My imagination has been running wild! Pray tell, what might that be?" I begged.

"Hmmmm, I've been giving that some thought," Grace replied, smiling cryptically. "I expect that I could predict what you'd like me to do, but that might be pushing things a bit. How about this to start?" she whispered, reaching into her pocket. She came out with the usual condom, and her thong. My mind went nuts. She handed me her underwear, and it was soaked with the fragrant, erotic, delicious juices she'd been producing all afternoon. I sniffed them, touching them to my tongue as well. Mmmm, mmmm, good!

"I told you I was horny!" she whispered, pulling the sheets back, to be greeted by my rock hard cock, standing happily at attention. She moaned softly, gripped me gently and gave it a few tugs. "Such a nice cock..." she said, cooing quietly, staring at it. A few seconds later, she had it safely wrapped in its rubber cocoon. She unzipped her dress, all the way to her waist.

I watched in awe as she lifted her magnificent breasts, one at a time out of their supporting cups, baring them to my gaze for the first time. Her nipples were puckered tightly, standing straight up in the centres of her big areolas, begging for my lips. Thankfully, that's exactly what she had in mind. She moved up, leaning to bring her breast within range.

I latched onto her nipple, suckling feverishly, while she started stroking my cock. She was moaning softly, her attention split between my lips on her breast and my cock in her hand.

"Oh yes, baby, that's so good! I love getting my nipples sucked!" she gasped, stroking me harder. "Does that feel good?"

As I had my mouth full, all I could do is nod and moan in the affirmative. She picked up her pace, and I moaned again. This entire day had been one long tease for me, and my balls were very full. I was very close to cumming, and she sensed it, jerking my cock faster.

"Oh shit," she hissed, "I just can't...can't waste it!"

She ripped the rubber off my cock desperately, bending over and engulfing the head in her moist mouth. She continued to stroke me, while sucking me deeper, moaning in wanton lust.

"Fuck yes! Suck me!" I gasped, trying to hold the volume down. "Oh Grace! I'm cumming! Yes! YESSSSS!"

I watched her gulp and swallow, staring into my eyes as I emptied my balls down her throat. It was the most incredible experience of my life. I came buckets, blasting rope after rope into her receptive, slurping mouth. My entire body tingled.

"Oh my god!" I grunted, as she maintained her lip-lock on my shaft, moaning and stroking my flagging cock, milking it dry. Finally, she let me go, wiping her lips clean as she stood. Her big tits hung like ripe fruit that I was eager to pick. She cupped them suggestively, standing just out of reach.

"I think I should get dressed, just in case we have visitors," she whispered, adjusting her bra so that her spectacular boobs were back in place. She zipped up, and I held her thong out for her to take, but she waved me off. "No, you keep those for now. I have a question for you. Is that alright?"

"Of course, Grace... ask away."

"Have you thought about what you are going to do when you are better? I assume you're going back home," she whispered, slightly sad at the thought. "You may have noticed that I've grown a bit fond of you. I'll miss you."

My god... she was right! I hadn't thought that far ahead. It would be a month or more before I was well enough to travel, if that's what I decided to do. Maybe I could go skiing again. With any luck, I'd be back before my bed cooled, although that was an admittedly desperate strategy. Now I felt sad, too.

"One more question; the story in the magazine... I assume you read it?" she asked. I nodded. "Did you read the whole thing?"

"Well, actually... No. I never make it beyond the part where she...um... "

"Yes, I like that part, too," she laughed. "Read the ending. I'll see you tomorrow. We'll talk more then." She smiled and left me trying to recover my senses, and make sense of the conversation.

I reached out, grabbing the Popular Mechanics which had the Penthouse Letters inside it, quickly finding the appropriate pages.

Oh shit... and oh boy! I thought, reading the final portion of the story, nearly a third of a page that had escaped my attention before. If life imitates art, then I was going to be very happy.

There was no sex in the final part of the story, but it was still very interesting. It had been written from the female point of view, delving into her mindset before, during, and after her involvement with her patient. If it was at all representative of Grace's thoughts, I would have some very difficult decisions to make, and a few that were so easy my dick had already made them for me.

I wanted her here, right now, to talk it out... and maybe more, but...

It was going to be a very, very long night.

********************

Okay, I know you all want to know what's next for our inept skier and his voluptuous caregiver... but don't forget to vote and let me know what you think. If you tell me what you want to read... you might get it.

Thanks

12