All Comments on 'Goodness Gracious Pt. 02'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
just what a patient needs

believe me I know. a good tasting nurse will make you recover quicker than anything elselove keep on trucking more please tenbears43

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Looking forward to the next chapter. Wonder how his folks will take the news?

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
fantastic story

Really loved the details that you put into the story. Great attention to all important body parts.... :)

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
Like this a LOT!!!!!

Enjoying the build up...the passion...and now the question....anxiously awaiting Ch. 03.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A good story

The ONLY thing that kills my enjoyment of this is -as I work in a hospital (Pharmacist)- someone as stunning and sexual as Grace is would already be "balls deep" in Doctors and Surgeons, in every sense of the phrase. Some mystery college kid on a ski vacation (unless he happened to be rich or famous) wouldn't even ping her radar.

Married or single, working in a hospital is kinda like being back in college: rich, popular kids have all the sex/fun (Doctors/Surgeons/Hospital Execs), while predatory women (usually young nurses, also some Doctors and administrative staff) look for a Sugar Daddy MD (long-term or short-term) or just sex/fun.

The fact that medicine (hospital work) is incredibly stressful and the people working there usually have HORRIBLE coping strategies (e.g food, alcohol, drugs, sex, avoidance) and work long, stressful hours with people stuck in the same situation, all the cheating, fucking and sneaking around is almost a given.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Superb writing

Creative and, yes, erotic. You are very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

Looking forward to the next chapter

XxMeteorxXXxMeteorxXover 9 years ago
Amazing story

Can't wait for the new chapter of this story

clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycover 9 years ago
Great story

This is easily your best stuff that I have read. Hope to see more from this couple. Thanx for all your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fuckin great story

I love this story it's now in my top three I can't wait for chap 3 like seriously I'll mark the days until I read it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good Work

Looking forward to part 3. Great storyline!!

HeyFor4HeyFor4about 9 years ago
Well done!

I'm also eager to see what happens next and hoping he doesn't get taken home. Grace is the best place for him :)

rstingrstingabout 9 years ago
Just awesome!

Loved it. One of the best on here. Not only great sex, but wonderful character development. Can't wait for chapter three!

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2about 9 years ago
You make my new Kindle worth it.

Just learned of this Author and strongly recommend the Works to everyone, whatever your taste - You Will Like ... and Say nice things about their efforts. We need more of this caliber and they all deserve our support. I'll write, but direct to the source. You're one of the ones that make it fun for this Old Fart to learn more about his new Kindle Fire - not an ad, just the facts. Every this old dog can learn a few new tricks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice job

Very good you did a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This series is my favourite to come back and read.

I often pretend this scenario is myself and my current wife

Great reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really like the style and story, nevertheless only 4 points for this part, as one or two more sentences explaining why they might have actually fallen in love, beyond physical and sexual attraction, would have been more convincing.

ehppmsehppmsabout 1 month ago

That's more like it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous