Goodness Gracious Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whoa, whoa, whoa... hold the phone here," I stopped her as her eyes began to moisten. I moved closer, cradling her in my arms. "Let's take this one step at a time. First, let's get this age crap out of the way, right now. Just how old are you anyway? Sixty? Sixty-five?" I hoped she knew I was kidding.

"Oh you!" she laughed, smacking me playfully. "I'm not that old! But, I could be your mother." I poked her, trying to get her to continue. "Okay! I'm thirty-eight! You're going to be twenty-one in two months, and I just turned thirty-eight!"

"So, if I was fifty-five, you'd dump me, right?" I countered.

She thought for a second, doing the math. "No, I wouldn't," she smiled, realizing that age difference worked both ways.

"Now, as for me leaving..."

"Your life is two thousand miles away," she whispered, suddenly sad again.

"No, my love. It was two thousand miles away. Now, it's right here," I kissed her lips, "and here," then her forehead. "Is your apartment big enough for a roommate?"

Grace smiled. "I don't know," she giggled, happy again, "but my bed is!"

"The only question left is whether or not my key fits in your lock," I replied, raising my eyebrows.

"God, I thought you'd never ask!" she hissed, rolling onto her back and spreading wide.

I ripped the gown off over my head, and crawled over her body, settling between her thighs. She caressed my back, looking down as I lined up my hard cock with her pussy, which was so wet, it actually made a squishy sound, audible in the small room, as I slipped into her. She was enjoyably snug, her muscular sheath moulding nicely to my dick as I slid smoothly deeper, finally reaching bottom just as our pubic bones touched.

"Ooooooo, like a glove," I whispered, staying still. I looked at her face. Her eyes were closed, slightly scrunched up as she accommodated my intrusion. Her mouth was open wide.

"Ohhhh, that's big!" she moaned, finally opening her eyes and smiling. "Well, it fits, so I guess we're out of excuses," she giggled. "You're stuck with me now!"

"Oh, darn it anyway," I chuckled, bending to kiss her as I started to slowly slide back and forth, a gentle rhythm of strokes into her gripping cunt. I wasn't the most experienced lover in the world, but I wasn't lying when I said she was the most beautiful woman I'd known, and that applied to the exquisite feel of her pussy, as well. I could easily get used to this.

Grace was moaning softly into the kiss, playing hide and seek with her tongue and mine. Her hands were in my hair, stroking me with the love she had so recently confessed. Her legs wrapped snugly around my hips, with her heels spurring my rump. She pulled back, gasping for breath.

"Oh fuck, your cock feels so good inside me," she breathed. "Faster please! Harder!"

I leaned up slightly, gaining leverage, and picked up the pace slightly, as requested. I watched her big, beautiful breasts shimmy across her chest each time I slammed into her, a sight almost as intoxicating as the look of love in her eyes.

"I'll bet you... never... saw this happening... when you... went... skiing that... day!" she gasped, smiling up at me. She was certainly right about that.

There were many things I didn't see coming that day... the steep drop, a few rocks, and several trees, among other things, most of them decidedly unpleasant in retrospect. I found myself looking at those painful memories in a different light, as they had led me here.

If you knew then what you know now, would you make the same decisions? I began to think I would, broken bones and all. I had survived without much permanent damage, and now had something I didn't have before... a woman who loved me. That she was, in my estimation, gorgeous, with a body to die for, was just icing on the very enjoyable cake. I stopped shafting her, looking down, suddenly very emotional.

"No," I whispered, tearing up slightly, "I sure didn't. I don't think I'll ever go skiing again. I now have everything I will ever need out of the experience. You."

She teared up as well, and several minutes of kisses, embraces, and desperate, whispered 'I Love You's ensued. Then she giggled.

"Probably for the best," she sniffed, "because as a skier, you suck!" We both laughed. "You should see my ass in ski pants, though. If I do say so myself... It's fantastic!"

"Hmmmm, that might be worth risking one or two runs down the bunny hill," I chuckled.

"Well, as long as I'm there to cushion your fall, you big klutz!" She pulled me closer again, for another kiss, and to feel her version of 'cushions' on my chest. She wiggled her hips, reminding me that I was still buried balls deep in her furnace-like cunt. Her heels spurred me again. "Fuck me, my darling. Fuck me so good! Fuck me so hard I walk funny for a week, so that Sheila knows exactly what went on up here!" She challenged me with her eyes.

"Whatever you say, Nurse," I growled, and started.

Conversation ground to an abrupt halt, as we rutted like animals, grunting and groaning our needs to each other.

I was drilling her hard, perched up on my arms. The padding on the floor had a slightly shiny finish. I would assume that made it easier to keep clean, but it also made it a little slippery. Fucking her as forcefully as I was, she was scooting across the floor as I did. It was funny, and we both giggled as I bunted her ass along for a few strokes, then had to catch up to her and reset my position. Finally, she got within reach of the wall, and put both hands over her head to brace herself.

Mother of God! It's amazing the difference that made. Not in the fucking, as that was already fantastic. It was her tits!

As I may have made clear already, Grace has a remarkable pair of breasts. Big, round, and bouncy, just the way I like them. They were quite active all during our session here, but when she put her arms out over her head, well, I don't claim to know that much about the mechanics of female anatomy, but I know what I like, and I'm observant.

It pulled her boobs higher, and tighter on her chest, and transformed their quivering forms into peaked spheres that now swung in a specific, repeating pattern, rather than just shaking randomly. I don't know why, but it drove me wild.

"Oh god... Your boobs!" I grunted, pounding her harder and faster. "Gonna make me cum, baby!"

Grace had been wailing gleefully, but she was listening.

"Oh yes! Do it!... Cum on me!... Shoot your hot cum on my tits!" she howled. "DO IT!"

Her request happily coincided with my point of no return, and I pulled out, stroking madly as I crawled closer to her chest. She kept her arms up, and pushed herself off the wall a few times, swinging her big hooters for me again. "Spray paint me baby!" she moaned.

Oh god, did I ever! It had been weeks since we had been together, and by that I mean since she had last jacked me off, so I was full of 'paint', just waiting for the right canvas.

Semen rocketed out, ricocheting wetly off the side of her left breast. It deflected, spreading widely, landing... everywhere, pretty much. Hair, face, neck, ear... all took hits on the high side, while a wave broke over her nipple, pooling in her cleavage. Again and again, I blasted her with goo, until there were fewer dry spots than wet ones. Emptied, I flopped on my back, breathing hard.

The room was silent, other than my breathing, and two other sounds. I was trying to identify them, when I turned my head back toward Grace.

She was furiously scooping up cum with her fingers, sucking the digits clean, then going back for more, of which there was plenty. All the while, she moaned softly and made yummy noises. I watched her in silence for a minute or so, during which she managed to clean most of my discharge from her heaving chest. She saw me looking.

"Hey... you threw it away, so it's mine now, baby, and it's delicious! I've always loved cum, but yours is the best. Must be because you're so sweet!" she giggled, without pausing.

Well, there you go. When Hallmark starts making X-rated greeting cards, that'll be the first one, it's sentiment in stark contrast to the sight of my darling Grace eagerly licking my sperm off her own body. It was enough to raise the dead, which is what was happening between my legs. I waited until she was pretty much cum free before I mentioned it.

"Darling," I began, rolling my eyes toward my dick, which was trying valiantly to stand, "if you could provide a little assistance, I think round two is possible, right now."

She saw the opportunity, smiled, and pounced, slurping my semi into her mouth for a thorough cleaning and refit. She sucked away, moaning happily, doing the occasional cheek slap, before sucking deeper. It only took a minute or two to have my soldier fit for duty. She pulled my hard shaft out of her mouth, pumping it with her hand, proud of her work.

"On your hands and knees," I growled.

"Ooooooo yes! I love doggy!" she beamed, taking position quickly. If she'd had a tail it would have been wagging.

I moved behind her, grasped her hips, and buried my cock in one deep thrust.

"Ohmygod YES!" she shrieked. "So good... so deep!"

The room filled with the sound of slapping flesh as I fucked her from behind. Her ass was very firm, but soft enough to cushion the collisions that were rapid, frequent and furious. She was pushing back against me hard, meeting my thrusts with her own, and her head was now down on her forearms, butt high in the air. Her boobs were swinging, dragging her nipples across the floor padding roughly, and she was screaming in delight.

"Oh... Yes... That's... It!... Fuck me... Baby!... So... Fucking... Good!" she grunted between strokes. I slapped her ass with one hand. "Uhn!... YES!... SPANK... YOUR BAD... GIRL!"

Grace has very long hair, which, as usual, was tied back tonight. I reached forward, dragging it up onto her back like some sort of silky brunette python, and wrapped it around my hand. I kept fucking her, but she fell silent, anticipating the next act.

I pulled on the reigns, using her hair and one hand on her hip as leverage. Her head came up off her arms, and I fucked her harder.

"UHN!... YES!...PULL... HAIR!... UHN!... TREAT... ME LIKE... UHN... SLUT!... FUCK!... FUCK!... FUUUUCK!"

Grace shrieked, her body shuddering as she came hard, but I kept going, pounding her cunt through it all. She was swampland between her thighs, oozing juices that dripped off my balls.

"Ohgodyes, ohgodyes... Don't stop!... Cumming AGAIN!" she grunted, her pussy clenching tight around my shaft.

"Oh fuck... AGAIN!" she whimpered, collapsing as far forward as my grip on her luxuriant locks would allow. I had no intention of stopping until I filled her cunt with my cum, which would be soon, fortunately.

She was getting less coherent with each orgasm, and less participatory.

"Oh god, you're killing me..." she said softly, her head lolling about, "cumming!"

She snorted, her body tensing again as her had her umpteenth orgasm, then wilting in my hands. I leaned closer to her ear.

"I'm gonna fill your pussy with cum, baby," I growled.

Life returned to her body, as she tried weakly to push back at my hammering hiips.

"OH... FUCK... YES!" I bellowed, exploding inside her. The room spun around my head, and I collapsed on top of her, the two of us panting for air in a sweaty pile of arms and legs.

Neither of us said anything for quite a while. When I was able, I thought she'd be more comfortable without my bulk on top of her, and rolled off, dragging my exhausted dick out of her pussy. My load was oozing out of her. It was quite erotic to see, but I was wrecked.

Grace snuggled back against me, shivering slightly. I was just within reach of the pillows and blankets, dragging them closer, and tucking us in. She moaned softly, smiling and wrapping herself in my arms as well as the blanket.

"That was incredible," she whispered. "Thank you. I Love You."

"I should be thanking you, my darling," I whispered, kissing her neck from behind, "and I Love You too."

We slept for a couple of hours before Grace woke me.

"Baby? We need to get you back in your bed before Sheila goes off duty, or we'll be in trouble," she said, kissing me gently. "I'd love to stay in your arms all night, but that will have to wait for later."

"Okay. Understood," I replied, sitting up far too fast. The head-rush knocked me over again. "Ooooooo! Woozy!"

"I don't doubt it," Grace laughed, standing over me. Her hair was a mess, dried cum adorned her ribs, where she had missed a spot, and more of my spunk was trickling down her thigh. She was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen.

"You're not used to that kind of physical effort anymore," she smiled, extending her hand. "Come on, up you get. There's a shower that still works just down the hall, and I can't take you back smelling like you've been having sex for the last four hours." She found the crusty patch on her side. "I could use one too."

She helped me up, and to the door, opening it with her keys.

"I can walk," I said limping down the hall.

"No you don't. Take the limo ; it's faster and safer," she laughed pointing at the wheelchair. It was not up for debate. Despite her nudity, Nurse Grace was giving the orders.

I sat, and she popped back into the cell, giving me a fabulous view of her ass and dripping pussy as she bent to retrieve the towels from the pile of blankets and pillows. She had thought of everything.

I'd like to see video of her pushing me down the hall, naked. It must have been quite the sight.

We arrived at the shower and she turned it on, letting it warm up. I took advantage of the wait to kiss her again, a gesture she returned warmly, then passionately. It quickly escalated to scorching. She caught herself.

"Whew! I think we'd better get in there, no matter what temperature the water is. Maybe a cold shower is just what we need!" she giggled, dragging me in by the hand.

The water was cool, not cold, and did warm up eventually. Grace had even left a fresh bar of soap for our use, and soon amorous hands had each of us lathered up, in more ways than one. Thank god Grace had some self control, because I was just about ready to pin her in the corner and fuck her senseless again. Soft, soapy tits... wetness shimmering on her curves... those eyes pouring their love into mine... I was hard again.

"Holy shit!" she laughed, grabbing my rejuvenated dick. "Sometimes I forget you're only twenty! Already? We really don't have time for this, but... Aghhhh, I can't... Oh fuck! Here," she turned me into the corner facing out, and dropped to her knees on the wet tile. The water cascaded down on us as she plunged her mouth over my cock, sucking it deep. Her head started to bob, wet hair flying as she got down to business, obviously intent on an expeditious blowjob. It was something to watch, even better to feel. Lips tightly stretched around my shaft, she pumped her hand in time with her head movements, adding her tongue along the underside as often as possible. And of course, the soft, wet pillows of her breasts against my thighs, which were starting to shake. She was a very good cocksucker.

"Oh Grace, that's so good... you're gonna make me cum, Sweetheart!" I moaned.

"Mmmm hmmm," she moaned back, nodding and sucking harder. Slurpy blowjobs noises echoed down the empty hall.

"Oh fuck! Suck my cock, baby! Suck my cock! Here it... CUMS!" I gasped, blowing my load down her throat.

She pulled back, sucking just the head, pumping her hand furiously, and looking up into my eyes, begging for every drop I could produce, which was quite a bit, recent activities considered. She took it all, finally releasing my withering noodle when she had drained it.

She stood. "Mmmm mmmm! Like I said before... Deeeeelicious!" she giggled, turning off the water. "Now, you... Dry off, and don't be slow. We've got to hustle!"

She left me with a towel, took one herself, and raced down the hallway, drying as she went. I did as directed, towelling off, then sat in the chair and rolled myself back after her. When I stopped by the open door, she was wiggling her boobs back into her bra, already dressed from the waist down, boots included. Damn, she was hot. She threw my gown at me, and retrieved her sin sweater, an aptly named garment, and my new favourite. She grabbed her purse, ran a brush through her wet hair, restored her ponytail.

I sat, dressed, combing my fingers through my own wet mop. "Here," she handed me the brush, and started to roll us back to my room.

As we rolled past Sheila, she smiled and tapped her watch.

"Just in time," Grace whispered in my ear. "Shift change is in fifteen minutes, and the duty nurse on nights is a real ball buster. Now be quiet. It's almost midnight, and everyone is asleep."

Silently, she pushed me back into my room, manoeuvring around the curtain and letting me slide back into bed. She kissed me once more, mimed writing a note, and mouthed 'I Love You', before disappearing.

She later told me that she'd made it out to the station just in time to beat the night nurse. When the bitch had arrived she had found Grace and Sheila talking, nothing more.

"What are you doing here?" Audrey, the night duty nurse had asked. Grace had spun a semi fictional tale about having a date, and wanting to engage in a little girl talk afterwards, hence stopping by to take Sheila out for a coffee. It worked. Audrey relieved Sheila, and off they went, down to the cafeteria, where they really did talk.

As for me, two rigorous fucks and a mind numbing blowjob were too much, too soon. I was zonked out within minutes, and slept like a baby.

***

When I woke up, it was mid-morning. I managed to drag the memories of last night to the surface of my fuzzy brain. Anyone watching would wonder what I was smiling about, but I wasn't telling.

There, on my table under a book, was the corner of an envelope peeking out. I pulled it out of its hiding spot. It was sealed... with a kiss, literally, a red lipstick print on the back. Grace's note!

Suddenly, the curtain surrounding my bed slid open sharply, and a nurse I didn't know stepped in. I hadn't opened the note yet, which was good, as it went flying when she startled me.

"Good morning, sleepy head," she sang, "you slept late. How do you feel?"

I wanted to scream "fan-fucking-tastic!" but thought that might raise a few questions I didn't want to answer, so I dialed it down a few notches.

"Pretty good," I said, smiling at her. "I dropped my letter... Do you see it?"

She looked around, finally finding it. She handed it back.

"Sealed with a kiss, huh? From your girlfriend?" she asked.

"Yeah!"

"Well, I'll leave you in private then. You missed breakfast... Did you need anything?"

"No thank you," I replied, and she left.

I stared at the unopened envelope, my heart pounding. Based on last night's activities, I assumed the words inside would be positive, but there was still a little bit of me that was fearful. The lipstick on the back made my dick twitch, remembering what those same succulent lips felt like on my cock during Grace's blowjob, the final act of an evening I would never forget.

"Open it, you moron," I whispered, tearing the paper aside to retrieve her sentiments, happy that it was more than just a few words.

"My darling," I read, imagining her delicate hand holding the pen as she wrote, "I hope you slept well. I'm sure I will, when I get home, but I'm writing this from the cafeteria downstairs. I wanted to get my feelings down on paper quickly, and to be honest, being with you has me a little too wound up to sleep right now, anyway.

I guess we have an answer to the question now, don't we? I Love You, and you Love me. I don't know what drew me to you initially, but whatever did, call it fate or intuition or lust, I'm so happy it did." Me too, I thought. "You are a wonderful lover and a wonderful man, the best I've ever known. I hope that doesn't make me sound too much like a slut, although I'm sure you'd agree, I like to be treated like one, in the bedroom at least. When you pulled my hair, I lost it.