Goodness Gracious Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd better sign off now, before thinking of the last few hours leaves me in need of some serious release. I'm sure I'll need it before sleep, but I think when I get home, I'll clean out a couple of drawers, and make some room in my closet. After all, I've got a new roommate coming home soon.

Stick with your physio. The faster you recover, the sooner we can truly be together.

I Love You.

Grace

***

I attacked my physical therapy session like a man possessed, doing everything they asked and more. I had a reason to get out now, and I intended to do so ASAP.

After a nap, and dinner, which I actually ate, this time, despite its bland taste, I took to doing laps of the floor. Walking was less painful now, but still hurt enough to put a sizable hitch in my giddy up. I set a goal, to myself, of course, that I would be in Grace's bed within two weeks, so there was no time to waste. Sheila, working again this afternoon and evening, gave me several knowing looks as I hobbled past her station repeatedly. Finally, she had to put her foot down.

"Okay, mister, that's enough," she laughed, taking me by the elbow and herding me back to my room. "I know you're eager to get out of here, but if you overdo it, you will be here longer." She lowered her voice. "I hear you had fun last night. Grace couldn't stop talking about you."

I hadn't yet had the conversation with Grace where her chat with Sheila had been revealed, so I was understandably surprised, and it showed.

"Not to worry... Grace and I are good friends," she giggled. "The secret is safe with me." She looked around for anyone within earshot. Seeing none, she whispered, "I'm the one who found that room, in the first place. Very handy for urgent needs."

She helped me back into bed, waved, and went back to her work. I briefly tried to picture Sheila, naked in that room, with her long legs up in the air as some unknown male pummelled her pussy to orgasm. She was the polar opposite to Grace's sultry looks and voluptuous, curvy body; hers was lean, almost skinny, taller and lacking boobs of any substantial size, but I'm sure there were plenty of guys who would have taken her to bed. She just wasn't my type.

She was right, of course. Rome wasn't rebuilt in a day, and sheer will, while powerful, couldn't overcome the cumulative effects of bouncing down the ski hill, ricocheting randomly off rocks and trees. I had regained my memory of the accident, but I'd rather I hadn't. It hurt to think about it.

Memories of Grace's charms, on the other hand, I would cherish forever.

***

I opened my eyes when I heard the familiar voice, my eyes trying to focus on the two blurry shapes against the bright background.

"How are you feeling dear?" the voice asked, just as my eyes finally got it right, bringing the face into resolution.

"Mom!" I gasped, stunned, even more so when I saw my father with her. "Dad! You're here!"

We had discussed my parents coming out when I had first been injured, but it didn't seem to make much sense, spending all that money on flights and accommodations, just to visit me in the hospital, where I was going to be for quite a while. They had called me nearly everyday, and the subject had never come up again, so I thought fiscal prudence had won out.

And now they were here... looking like they were going to take me home.

Shit!

********************

Grace and her boy toy will be back.

Thanks for reading. Please cast your votes and drop me a comment, if you care to. I enjoy hearing from readers, and constructive criticism is welcome.