All Comments on 'Goodnight Kiss'

by drewwils

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
happymuffinhappymuffinover 8 years ago
wow

what a love story good work

daddy1950daddy1950over 8 years ago
Sweet and sexy

I always love the mix of romance and sex. Beautifully written - a well deserved five stars. Hope there's a sequel, he needs to pleasure his mother.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 8 years ago
Wow.

What a beautiful story. Excellent work, I could feel the love they had for each other in every word. Thanks so much for this.

P.S. I loved this line: "Cleaning up after her boy, like a perfect mother would."

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you

That is one of the best stories I have ever read on this website, beautifully written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
the love--emotional and physical--between a mother and her male child

has never been better and more beautifully expressed than in this wonderful story. The gifted author is 18 to 22 years old, and he gives his "Location" as "In mom's thoughts, imagination, heart and bed." Young drewwils shows himself utterly devoted to his mom, with his whole mind, heart, and body. I hope that his own mother has treated his young penis with the same love and devotion that the mother in his story displays towards her own boy. He empties his essence into his mother's sweet sucking mouth, and mom swallows her boy's precious semen, making part of him now part of her. "Goodnight Kiss" is a unique song of love, and my words just can't do it justice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OMG I came so hard!!! You have to continue this

your words are delicious and how you tell it makes me cry out with orgasm! Continue this and fill her vagina with his cum and love!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mom s love

I really like this type of story. Please do more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW........WHAT IT IS TO BE LOVED

this is a great love story.....as it reminded me of the love I had with my mother as I never knew my dad I was conceived during their honeymoon and when they came back a letter saying he had to report back for active duty in the Korean conflict and he was killed.....and then I was the man of the house now as my mom said.....she never married and I had taken care of her......

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It brings back times past with such emotions

I am in middle age now but time stands still when I read this story. But as they say, truth is stranger than fiction....but it's also nicer. I was a teenager many years ago, but can still live on the glorious memories of my "love ship" with my mother we had two years of a loving gentle relationship. And after all this time I still yearn for her breast in my mouth. Thank you for the memory.

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Thanks***

For sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Seductive and Outstanding!

Loved it, I was throbbing by the end. I hope you write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow! Great story!

Keep it like this (her mouth / his cock). Let her make it clear that her vagina is his father's but her mouth belongs to him. So many mother/son blowjob stories possible

Playful, aggressive, sneaky. All ending with her getting a mouthful. Excellent

TheTallManTheTallManover 8 years ago
Lovely account of a beautiful moment between mother and son - whether it was a dream or real

Lovely account of a beautiful moment between mother and son - whether it was a dream or real doesn't matter. Gentle, tender, unselfish motherly love. True eroticism. A pleasure to read.

sglewsglewover 8 years ago
Brilliant

One of the best stories I've read on literotica.

wetmomwetmomover 8 years ago
Thanks

This is the sweetest love story I have read and as a mom, I would love to have a son like you. this is my favorite story ever and really wish it was real.

TheTallManTheTallManover 8 years ago
Ignore the narrow minded

It is not the best material on this site, drewwils...but ignore the narrow minded critics, who hide under 'anonymous' and probably don't write anything worthwhile themselves.

Credit to you for trying to bring in a romantic element to a mother-son tale. And it was a kinda cosy piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

a great story . pitty it is so short. wish I had a son like hhat. do not take aney noteis of the adverse commits . they do not know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

2 short but well writen. incest is not rong ,and not so unusal aney more. dont take aney notice of the JURKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This story is a true treasure.

I'm saving it as a favorite - Please continue this loving saga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I thought it had happened in a dream.

My door opened slowly and my mom walked into my room. She was still wearing her pajamas, but only the bottoms. She was smiling at me, her nipples completely hard, her bare breasts on display in all their glory for my viewing. She slide down her bottoms, and stepped out of them. She wasn't wearing any panties, as I focused now on her neatly trimmed dark pubic hair. She slid her naked body into bed with me, and immediately put her warm lips to mine. Our lips stayed together as our mouths opened, and our tongues began to wrestle with each others. I began to cup and fondle, her breasts as our breathing became faster. I rubbed my thumb over her hard nipples, as she started softly moaning. After making out for what seemed like a half hour, our lips finally parted. I was as hard as I've ever been as I rolled over on top of her. My mom spread her legs as I positioned myself, the head of my cock an inch from the lips of her entrance. As I moved forward, my cockhead slowly sliding between her pussy's lips, we again embraced in our passionate kissing. Moaning into each others mouth's, I began slowly working myself inside her, then increasing my speed, and strength of my delivery into her pussy. Our breath exploding into each others mouth's, as our moaning continued, along with our kiss. Mom raised her legs in the air, and I slid my hands down to cup her ass. I began thrusting harder, and harder into her. I was on a mission, and it could only be concluded with my sperm exploding out of my cock against her cervix. Our lips parted, but remained close as we looked into each others eyes. I was breathing hard, pounding her pussy hard now. As our orgasms approached, we began vocalizing our pleasures, Oh yes honey! Fuck me baby! Fuck your mother good! Oh yes! Oh yes! That's so good sweetie!. Oh mom! Your pussy feels so good! Oh god! I love fucking you! I just can't get enough! Then, it was just a frenzy of flesh smacking, and moans, until our orgasms exploded, pushing us into that incredible feeling we had been searching for!

donna_hdonna_hover 8 years ago
Signs of true love beginning

Well written...I believe he describing his true life. Great it didn't happen all in one nite.

Hope you continue writing more to your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I could feel her mouth on my penis!

Such great writing. I loved it.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 6 years ago
Hot

This is a very loving story between a mother and son. Very erotic, I hope you will share more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
There's a pussy in the house

And all he wants is a blow job??? fucking wimp...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
blow jobs

MEH! sliding your lips over the shaft is a total waste of time. there is ZERO feeling of lips down a shaft for the guy. the perfect blow job focuses ONLY on the head of the dick. the head is just like the clit. licking the top of her leg is about as exciting as lips sliding over the shaft, waste of time. EAT that pussy, lick that clit! suck the head for a few seconds then fuck. that is where I want my dick and cum in a pussy, only.

michiemichiealmost 4 years ago

Very nice story; lots of emotion.

csltcsltalmost 4 years ago
Delicious.

So tender and loving.

CallieGreyCallieGreyalmost 4 years ago
Beautiful words

So well written I could see it all unfolding in my mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To me this is not a story about sex. It’s a beautiful story of deep passionate love flowing between a male and a female. My Mother is years gone but I am so thankful she taught me to enjoy the giving of love and also to graciously bask in the receipt of love. Thank you Mother.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdrewwils@drewwils
Lover of erotic writing, mostly around the forbidden and taboo. I like it when people paint simple pictures in words. Less is more. That lets the reader fill in the blanks. What is it that has led these people to this place? This is the purest and most beautiful love. This ...