All Comments on 'Goodnight Kisses'

by Tyzmartar

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
more kisses:

a little slow at the start just keep on writting the story is a good 4

doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 10 years ago
5 stars

A great read. Only thing is that I felt the ending (when they declare their love) was a bit rushed. Another couple of paragraphs would have helped the flow?

OldKingClancyOldKingClancyalmost 10 years ago

Nice story, sweet yet still pretty hot. Hope you have more planned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
* * * *

I liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WHAM BAM THANKYOU MAAM

slow down this isn't a race if it was you would have spun out on the first turn. this needs to be three times longer with more background and character development and a proper end. under ideal conditions this would have been chapter two of three not a stand a lone or a sloppy chapter one.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 10 years ago
Sweet

Sweet and cute, I agree it could have been longer.

Grandma is 80? What happens when she finds out? Or maybe she was awake hearing them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Good read but what happens next does she get pregnat, they get cought.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
It would be nice to have a chapter 2

Great story. Now where do these two take it from here.

sabra16023sabra16023almost 10 years ago
Next Chapter

I am waiting for the next chapter. The first was great. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I gave this a five, but...

I felt the end was a bit shallow. Maybe another chapter as they explore their new relationship. Maybe throw in a revelation from grandma that she knows and is happy for them -- might have her say that she knew it before they did, and thought it was about time they did something about it. Possibly explain secret of their grandpa and she being brother and sister. In any case, this needs to be fleshed out more.

DYNO224DYNO224almost 10 years ago
Good story

I agree with others maybe grandma finds out sis gets nocked up happily ever after.

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 10 years ago
More please

More please, much much more! Very sweet and romantic, just the way it should be.

WmsraubWmsraubalmost 10 years ago
real ?

if it is written about somewhere it has happened . don't get me wrong I DO NOT THINK THAT FORCED INCEST IS RIGHT but 2 people who love each other heart and soul to no end is the greatest thing on this earth even if they are brother and sister

TyzmartarTyzmartaralmost 10 years agoAuthor
Totally Fiction

Nothing that I have written here is based in fact, it all happens in my imagination. I agree with most about the ending of this story, I could have done better. I do not feel like there will be a second chapter. How I feel is this: after they get together for the first time I feel that the story is over, I go blank after that.

I really appreciate all of the comments. I am flattered that people read what I write. The people that rip me actually help, too. I make a lot of mistakes, getting them pointed out helps me get better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love it

I wish I was her brother

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 9 years ago
This story is perfect as is.

Short, sweet and complete.

IceckIceckalmost 9 years ago
More More More

If this had a sequal I'd love to read it, also start to finish it caught my interest and that is rare for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why shaved?

Why is the guy almost always shaved in your stories? I can understand you don't want totally natural, untrimmed pubes -- but SOME pubic hair at the base of the cock and just above the cock IS a very sexy thing. And could Matt have some chest hair and perhaps a treasure trail? That's really sexy on a young guy!

loveforpantyboyloveforpantyboyover 8 years ago
Another Great Story

Could have q sequel, but doesn't really need one.

Having said that though, I always wonted to find a bro/sis story that was a series.

If you pulled that if would bring you to the top of my favorite author's list.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice Story

Like I said, nice story...terrible grammar errors...but nothing a good editor couldn't fix.

I would have given a "star rating" of 4 or 5 for this story without the grammar problems that really detracted from the plot. As it was, I gave you a 3 star rating for this effort instead of the 1 or 2 stars it really earned. Bad grammar, in an otherwise good story, hits an absorbed reader like a 2 x 4 between the eyes. It disrupts the reading flow, causes disbelief of the error magnitude and ruins everything good that the story had going for it prior to the 2 x 4 attack. Consider getting a good editor.

WanderingPineappleWanderingPineappleover 8 years ago
More please...

I really want to know more about them both past and future. Where did their parents go that they ended up with their grandmother? How are they going to proceed into the future? Does he graduate college, and does she go to college? How long does the grandmother live and what does she leave them upon her death?

So many possibilities...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A genuine question...!

Liked the story AND the youngsters. However, not being American, I really would love to know why the young folk in these stories always wear underwear with their pyjamas (pajamas!) and nighties? Could it be a throw back to Puritan times (although they are far from being puritanical)? I'll probably never find out, but anyway....

CockholeCockholeover 7 years ago
Anonymous Critics Should Go Fuck Themselves

Anonymous posters are wimps. Especially those that adjust their rating for a few grammar errors. This isn't a fucking grammar rules site. I fucking hate that they hide behind their Anonymous post and deliver a bullshit critique. Tyzmartar, I like how you create loving brothers and sisters in your stories. I am always touched by that aspect of your incest stories. I liked the way this story ended. I personally don't have a problem with a brother and sister marrying, or having an adult, consensual, sexual relationship. It never happened with my sister, but I remember thinking about it several times growing up. This story could have benefitted from a little more detail that introduced their attraction for each other, but all-in all, a great story. 5 Stars.

RegginufRegginufover 4 years ago
Wow

Absolutely loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You have promise!

Your platform is there if you want to take this story a few more chapters. I like your style. Always edit your work. Little errors are annoying.

XYZ9

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Damn. It was the best one I've read so far. Loved it.

Damn. It was the best one I've read so far. Loved it.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 3 years ago
Awesome story

You write really well but you never really write series it’s always one off short stories like this. I truly enjoyed it and it was a really awesome piece of writing but I do wish I could get more xD like see some of your stories turn into actual series etc.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 2 years ago

My second read of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It sometimes feels like someone recanting the events of the story..... Without feeling like it's unfolding to the reader.... And the dialog didn't seem totally natural..... It's a very sweet story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The grammar errors got to the point where they were distracting, and kept me from enjoying the story as much as I might otherwise have. An editor or proofreader would help a lot toward cleaning up the writing.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 2 years ago

So I'm only discovering your stories just now. I read the first one like six months ago, but for some reason I never got around to checking out the other things that you wrote. This is probably the fourth title from your collection that I have read and I haven't found one that I didn't like yet. It looks like it's been about five years since the last time that you submitted a story for publication here. Considering that I really enjoy reading your prose, that makes me sad. I really wish that you were still producing great entertainment for us to enjoy!

The one complaint that I have about your works is that most of them are partly open ended. There's a lot of things that you could have addressed in a sequel or series. For example with this story, does their grandmother ever find out? Does the knowledge shock her so much that she dies from a sudden heart attack or does it please her to know that Matt and Lisa will always have each other after she is gone? 🤔

I gave you another 5/5, but I'm sad knowing that there's a finite end to what you gave us.

codus571codus571over 1 year ago

Great Short Story. Love the works, looking forward to reading more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Boring it was like reading a documentary, both Erotic about it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wish I had a sister like that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Mathew???

It should be Matthew! or Mat for short...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Second time reading this. Still wish I had a sister like that

kaotic2kaotic25 months ago

This was really good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous