All Comments on 'Goose and Gander: My Version Ch. 02'

by ReedRichards

Sort by:
  • 83 Comments
TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 6 years ago
Very Plausible

See above.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 6 years ago
Damn

I call bullshit. I know bullshit when I see it, or read it. There is no way to continue this tale, except by divorce.

no rating

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
he was... betrayed!

a fat cock smoked, a cornhole busted, betrayed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

He needs to have a revenge affair to rub her nose in it. She's got 10 years of pain to atone for...

This chapter was disappointing, because he should have been porking Janet all night long.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 6 years agoAuthor
second anony:

I couldn’t have him nailing Janet all along; in that I was limited by Sbrook’s original.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Betrayed:

In Mr Brooks’s original, Henry had known of the affair for ten years, and stayed until the kids were gone, for financial reasons.

Is divorce the only possible ending? I haven’t written the ending yet, but remember: Henry had been willing to not only stay for ten years, but continued sex with his wife the whole time, even after menopause had robbed her of libido.

Menopause does that to some women.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 6 years ago
He had ten years...not ten days...

He had ten years...not ten days to think about what he wanted to do...he tried the "goose and gander" way...it didn't result, except for making her suffer and cry through a night...But even so she had her own selfish reasons not to be divorced: "I'm 55 years old, post-menopausal, and I have a hard time with sex; how am I going to get another man?"...But after ten years this was one of the possible endings...3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story

More please

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
Thoughts

I am going to TRY to refrain from plot comments, though since this has gone beyond my story that probably not an issue, but some things cry out for comment:

"I plopped myself down on the toilet, and my bowels just let go. It was horrible, nasty, totally stank up the bathroom... I was puking sick from the far end." - I think we could have done without this imagery!

I'm no financial expert, but they bought a $200,000 house 20 years ago with 20%, or $40,000 down, so they had been paying down a $160,000 mortgage for ten years, and they STILL owed over $140,000? Now, ten years later, they only owed $60,000? I know the early years are mostly interest, but years 1-10 paid down less than $20,000, but years 11-20 paid down over $80,000? I know, I know, not critical to the story, so why mention it?

She cooked them breakfast?!

Good for Janet! I did think that Henry's actions, bringing her home and throwing Miranda out of the marriage bed was over the top, and apparently Janet agreed.

Edit! Writers, please learn the difference between "past" and "passed"! "I passed the truck." "He got past her affair."

Unless it's a tease, the last line sort of gives away where the story is going.

mordbrandmordbrandalmost 6 years ago
Ffs

It's past, not passed. I can generally overlook most spelling or grammar errors, but that one grates on my nerves.

RTR10RTR10almost 6 years ago
Agree with "very plausible".....

I've been cheated on. Actually, I was cheated on while I was pregnant, when I was feeling unattractive, fat, nauseous, exhausted, and emotional.....bad time to be cheated on, trust me. When I was pregnant with my first, I was horny 24/7, with the second pregnancy I literally gagged at the thought of sex (I swear, my husband's scent made me sick....to the point that I kept a dozen fragrant dryer sheets under my pillow so I could sleep next to him). Anyway....he cheated. I probably thought of a hundred different ways to get even, some absolutely ridiculous (and illegal). After our son was born, I stepped it up.....I wanted revenge. I wanted to fucking HURT HIM!! But you know what? The thoughts are way different than the reality. That's why I agree with "very plausible". I couldn't do it. We still lived close to the town we both grew up in, I still had exes I could call upon to help with my revenge, guys my husband knew & was already jealous of. Nope, didn't do it. It would hurt me just as much as him. I took the higher road & accepted my husband's offer of counseling & later, a marital retreat. I'll be honest & tell you that yes, we eventually divorced. But....goose & gander, no. How about two wrongs don't make a right.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
@RTR10 Re: "Agree with "very plausible"....."

My "Goose and Gander" WASN'T meant as an endorsement of "two wrongs make a right," because I don't believe that.

It was meant as a response to those cheating wives who use their supposed ability to have more sex than their husband could supply as license to get it elsewhere, but could never imagine the logical conclusion in the opposite scenario.

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
CHEATERS BEWARE

around the holidays where baking poultry is needed, TK U MLJ LV NV

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 6 years ago
Too simple, too easy

Every story doesn’t have to be complicated, but you lost me on the realism scale. Henry quietly held a grudge for 10 years. Now he lets her off the hoo after 1 night? He’s entitled to a bit more than one night’s inflicted pain as punishment. I’d at least expect him to move her to the guest room for some period of time, while she sorts out her libido and thinks more deeply about how he kept it together all those years.

And that shower? It better include the best blowjob she ever gave anyone!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 6 years agoAuthor
I sort of know where the shower scene is going . . .

. . . but I’m keeping it a secret for now.

Remember: this is told first person from Miranda’s perspective, and she doesn’t know everything Henry is thinking or has done. She’s the one in the vulnerable position, because she doesn’t want to get divorced, but she doesn’t know if the marriage is recoverable, or if Henry gives the first damn about trying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved that Janet left.

Henry was such an ass pulling that move, I'm starting to see why his wife had an affair. If this behavior is typically how he makes decisions, no wonder he was so clueless about how he was driving his wife to cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Gender inequalit

sbrooks103x Your story told about the gender equality! The cuckold lifestyle and husband humuliation stories advertise the gender inequality in big dose.

The RAAC stories also advertise the gender inequality, because the wives in the RAAC stories had extramarital affairs and the inocent husband who forgive in the RAAC stories they had not any extramarital affairs! Total inequality!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

"I sort of know where the shower scene is going . . .

. . . but I’m keeping it a secret for now."

WHY waste our time with tidbits of a story when you don't know where its going? I get this site is free but short bits of a story break the flow of it and we shouldn't have to go back and reread because it been weeks or months between postings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not bad

Enjoyed the story, but feel the wife needs to suffer a little longer for the previous affair. She seem to be remorseful only because it ended by the lover's choice, not hers. Now that she's too old ,and used up to get outside sex, she wants the comfort of useless, old Henry as she ages. Burn her a bit more to even the scales.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 6 years ago
Here's the issue.

She spent the currency of her youth doing sexual acts (things her husband would have enjoyed but she refused to do with him) with another man. Apparently he has thought through the pros and cons of the whole situation and decided to stick it out. The economics of modern love. Still, she will never truely get it. He will always believe he is second best. Wait, she cheated 2 times. So 3rd best. Revenge? Wouldn't change anything. This is quite a good story. Thanks for sharing author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Kill yourself.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Agree

I agree with Dano and Annon. She doesn't really have any remorse about her cheating. She is upset because her chickens are coming home to roost. She faces a very real chance of being alone due to her infidelity. It just cuts deeper that she did things for the boss that she denied Henry. Your story, but I hope she pays full price for the cheating.

c24jc24jalmost 6 years ago

Good story. As written she can't suffer much more. She grieved, and realized everything might be over, and accepted that. If he was willing to stay, she had developed a plan of action, including accepting any revenge he felt he needed. Did this balance things out? Not by a long shot . . . but really, it never does completely, from all views. One hopes this will bother her for the rest of her life, and maybe with a little counseling, she'll have a better understanding. Some people simply aren't impacted as strongly by adultery, and her husband being with someone else may not be nearly as hard on her as the opposite was on him. On the other hand . . . the loss of his trust, the knowledge of what she'd done and that he knew and stayed 'for the kid' might eventually be greater punishment than anything he could intentionally inflict.

Janet's character seemed a lot more realistic in this version. I've always had a bit of trouble with those post affair love interests who share the husband's desire to hurt the unfaithful wife. It has just always seemed strange. It's the husband's vendetta, not theirs. Hopefully they're involved 'cause they like the guy . . . not for revenge on someone they usually don't really know too well. (Unless it's a case of the spouses of the two cheaters getting together . . . which is usually straight revenge, and rarely affection.)

This was a good story ending/(continuation?), and struck me as more realistic with the potential for character growth and maybe even growth in the marriage itself . . . Really, really good job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
wouldnt have happened.

He would have already left her or worst.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 6 years ago
Unsympathetic whore

Do enjoy the writing but this is just incredibly unbalanced.

I didn't like the original at all so you didn't have much of a foundation to work with.

This is mostly a schmuck getting punched in the gut and kicked when he is down.

Not interesting or attractive.

chytownchytownalmost 6 years ago
Thanks For The Read ***

Very good closure to the story.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 6 years ago
@ReedRichards

Yes I believe divorce is the correct option. He waited ten years (fool) and tried to cheat on her. And failed. She doesn't need him sexually, she needs no one. He made his point and blew it. Time to rock and roll. Leave her dry pussy and find another. My change from my previous comment was that I said divorce was his only option. Actually, that's up to you, the author. I look forward to your conclusion.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
@c24j Re: "Janet"

"More realistic in this version?" In the original she barely appeared, was only mentioned as his date, no indication that she was part of any humiliation of his wife.

MbgdallasMbgdallasalmost 6 years ago
I just love people who don’t understand human nature.

When you love someone... really love someone...you have a great capacity to forgive. And when you love someone... really love someone... you also still have the capacity to do something stupid like having an affair.

It is clear she really loves him and the affair didn’t change that. It was just a huge mistake. I think he still loves her otherwise wouldn’t have stayed with her so long. I also believe that he had let her affair fester for so long to get to his planned revenge but when he tried to do it he was just an ass. He screwed that up royally. Who would have wanted to sleep with him when he treats his wife like that... whatever the cause.

I also believe that he discovered that he really loves her but is just really angry. The revenge didn’t make him feel any better just worse because doing something like that to someone you love is stupid. It also made him feel worse. Sometimes revenge doesn’t give you the satisfaction you think it will.

This is a marriage that can survive and thrive with some work and counseling. But it also may falter and fall apart. It is all up to him. Does he have reason to leave? Yes. But I think it would be stupid after spending another 10 years with her building a life in what looks and sounds like a loving relationship. Don’t think you can fake that that long once you are aware.

luedonluedonalmost 6 years ago
Oh dear, Oh dear, MBGDallas

You cannot bring into the LW discussions the possibility that people may value their marriage as a loving relationship and put work into overcoming their difficulties.

It's just not the right thing to do in the Loving Wives category.

But I do think that your first paragraph should be engraved in stone:

"When you love someone... really love someone...you have a great capacity to forgive. And when you love someone... really love someone... you also still have the capacity to do something stupid like having an affair."

Lue

kimi1990kimi1990almost 6 years ago
@whatever Dallas,

In your utterly ludicrous first paragraph, you say, "…when you love someone... really love someone... you also still have the capacity to do something stupid like having an affair." You also say, "… when you really love someone...you have a great capacity to forgive."

Then in the third paragraph, you say, "The revenge didn’t make him feel any better just worse because doing something like that to someone you love is stupid."

So, the wife does something stupid, such as having an affair. She really loves him, but has an affair. Because he really loves her, he has great capacity to forgive her, because he "really loves her."

Consequently, when the husband does something "stupid:" such as taking revenge, as per your first paragraph, the wife should, by the same token, forgive him for taking "stupid" revenge, because she "really" loves him. After all, because she "really" loves him, she should have "great capacity to forgive."

If the husband should forgive the stupidity of the affair, because of his great love and capacity to forgive, why should the wife not forgive him for the stupidity of taking revenge, because of her great love for him and capacity to forgive? If having an affair is a stupidity, and should be forgiven, why should not the stupidity of taking revenge be forgiven, and on the same grounds?

I'm sorry, but your brain is mush, seemingly incapable of rational thought. In your great understanding of human nature, have you never learned that getting even is a basic human urge? No, I guess you haven't gotten there, yet.

Sorry, Mr. Fantastic, I hope your liberality stretches enough to embrace the charity of allowing rebuttal. Flame On!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
?????

Mbgdallas A husband with cheating wife why he HAS TO LOVE HIS CHEATING WIFE? It may be they bring up their common kids as a burden of the parents and now he got good oportunity and he looks for his own happiness with other woman or women!

luedonluedonalmost 6 years ago
Re: ????? Anonymous comment

Anonymous, you ask "why he HAS TO LOVE HIS CHEATING WIFE?"

He doesn't have to, Anonymous, but on thinking through all that has gone between them over their lifetime together, including his wife's 'cheating' occasion, a husband may choose to continue loving her.

As MBGDallas said, people have the capacity to sometimes do stupid things. Sensible people also have the capacity to recognise that there may be ways of working through the problems those stupid things may have created.

Maybe love can't conquer all, but a strong love can certainly help when one spouse does something stupid.

Lue

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Yes, of course, Kimi!

If I couldn’t take criticism, I wouldn’t have open commenting.

But that’s the thing with these stories: so many people say that the only possible response is divorce, with a side helping of revenge, but their perspective is as readers, with whatever might have happened in their lives, yet the stories are about people ostensibly in love; such people might take different decisions than uncommitted readers.

kimi1990kimi1990almost 6 years ago
I have no criticism for your story, Mr. Fantastic

I thought the plot was razor thin to support Mr. Brooks' original flash. It was just a little "gotcha" story. The thinness of the plot continues to hamper your story. I have no objection to whatever eventual end you reach. I never have, with any story. I do have a problem reading moralists who insist that only mayhem is the possible outcome, or, conversely, those who claim love MUST overcome. There are several possible outcomes that could be written, and justified, including yours. Justify the outcome, and I'm good, whatever it is. Anything less is lazy writings.

c24jc24jalmost 6 years ago
sbrooks - you're right

I meant in RR's first part when he and Janet come in and he orders Miranda out. I should have said I liked Janet's reaction to the situation in this subsequent part.

I think in my mind, I incorrectly assumed she was going along with his action in RR's first part.

c24jc24jalmost 6 years ago
Of course . . .

Since she barely appeared in the other version, I suppose once she had a tiny bit larger role and acted realistically in my opinion . . . she was indeed more 'realistic' . . . but that's disingenuous . . . it was my faulty memory and imagination that had her willingly going along with him in RR's first part.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 6 years agoAuthor
c24j

Janet was really little more than a prop character, in either Mr Brooke’s version or mine. I ended my first chapter with a cliffhanger, and people were saying what Miranda’s reaction should be, but no one questioned Janet’s. Henry was being an asshole, but there was no reason to assume that Janet would go along with it. And remember: this story is being told from Miranda’s perspective. She doesn’t know what Janet and Henry have done outside of what she has observed.

Had Henry and Janet been screwing before? Miranda doesn’t know.

bruce22bruce22almost 6 years ago
Good fragment

What Lbgdallas wrote was extremely moving, but I do believe that the only solution is

divorce.

266xxyz266xxyzalmost 6 years ago
Well written

Gave you a 4 for that...but it sucked otherwise. I don't like cutesy stories with open endings...so..good writing, bad story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
@ReedRichards Re: "Yes, of course, Kimi!"

"so many people say that the only possible response is divorce, with a side helping of revenge" - Yes, there ARE people who fall into that generalization, just as there are people like Mgbdallas who has never met a cheating wife that didn't deserve forgiveness!

That's why I consider myself a "Consequences" person. The consequences of cheating will vary based on several factors, but only the primary one will be the nature of the offense. Other factors include the length and seriousness of the relationship, and, yes, the love of the parties. Where I think people like Mgbdallas go off the rails is their apparent belief that "real, true, love" can forgive ANYTHING! Yes, a husband who "really" loves his wife is MORE likely to forgive, but that is not an absolute.

It can also be said that if a wife REALLY loves her husband, she wouldn't cheat, so maybe she isn't deserving of whatever love he has for her.

I relate it to the stories where the wife wants to "play," and says, "If you loved me you would let me do this!" Of course, the answer is, if SHE loved HIM, she would even WANT to do it, let alone ask!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
2*s

This is chapter 2 of a flash story. WTF. Doesn't make much sense to do this. Comments show this dichotomy.

Trying to develop characters and a plot from a "gotcha" story. Poor choices all around for ReedRichards.

Better choice next time ReedRichards.

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5*s

Changed my mind. This is the best story I have ever read.

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
3*s

Changed my mind again. Five and two were really outside my comfort zone. 3*s are what I give to encourage people. I'm very encouraging. Sherwood Forest is a very encouraging place, except for that prick Sheriff.

AMerryman

c24jc24jalmost 6 years ago
@ReedRichards

Yes, on re-reading, I saw that. Sometimes characters enter into my imagination and create paths of their own. That and my faulty memory attributed more to Janet than was actually there. Good writing on your part . . . when my imagination can't help but

to continue beyond . . .

Good stories from you and sbrook.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I know they saw revenge doesn’t work but I disagree if your willing to stay together that an even playing field is the best way. It has the chested on first live with the fear , doubt and humiliation of not being as pretty or good in bed or as sexy or as younge and tight. The fact that a cheater does things that they don’t do with there husbands so in this case she swallowed so maybe hubby does that and anal sex , that would give his whore slut wife something to think about. Now all these years later and he finds out she cheated a second time. Those ten years would have been 8 when the kids were out and in that time I’d of drained all the money out of the house with second mortgage, ran up cards to cover any left over money in bank and liquidation of the pension in a safety deposit box so she would be left with nothing. How come he let the boss off the hook , I’d drive him and his wife crazy until she got sick of it and dumped him. Also quite my job if it meant her getting alimony. Woman deserves to get destroyed if she doe that and so would the hubby if caught

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
-1*

unfinished wimp cuck shit

penneydog55penneydog55almost 6 years ago
I'm

Giving you 5 Stars and A can of toilet scented spray Peeeeeuuuuuww

Anyway that's my Comment as I said★★★★★ WOOF!

Joey_BloodJoey_Bloodalmost 6 years ago
Booo

0 satisfaction, and it had such potential.

weathermanksweathermanksalmost 6 years ago
Thanks!

I don't know why so many want BTB. I've been all over all sides of the spectrum and believe me, I want and need these happy endings. Thank you for pulling it out!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Maturity.

When you get a few more miles on the clock you gain maturity, at least some people do. Then you realize you aren't perfect and neither is they other person you're married to. You may also realize that like Kate Quigley says in her routine, there is no grass on the other side of the fence! It's a f-ing parking lot!

Then you realize your two lives are so tangled together that it will be major cutting to really separate them.

So you get real and make the best of it. And you're better off with her than without her.

R.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story but a rubbish and hurried ending.

My title says it all. 2.5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
the answer is simple weathermanks

Its becuase of two social myths, the first is that when a man cheats its is because he is an asshole, but when a woman cheats its because he is an asshole

The seocnd is that women dont cheat as often as men do.

Ever notice in these reconciliation stories the wife cheats becuase her husband is to blame, but if he wants to get himself some strange to make things even he is a heartless piece of shit who doesnt care about her feelings?

The reason BTB is so popular in stories is becuase damn near every women on gods green earth is a narcissistic princess on some level or another who doesnt really give a shit about the emotional needs of the men in her lives

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
He is still the same husband

and Miranda is still the same wife. Henry stayed with her during her affair because he didn't want to lose the kids and money but also because he loved her and that is why he is staying with her now. The sad part is that Miranda is still the wife who cheated and in many ways is still cheating by not telling him the entire truth about her actions and her reasons for finding other man. Seeing a GYN won't change her feelings the next time they have sex. During and after menopause there may be some discomfort during the act of intercourse but what is missing in her is the interest and desire. If you don’t love someone then all you do is fuck them, there is no love to experience with that special someone. She knows she has a man who cares for her and wants to keep him but she doesn’t love him and at some time in the future he will realize that for himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not up to your usual standards

Sorry to say it, but this effort was, well...not very good, sir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thats a great idea

You can drown her cheating ass in the river

Reed, since your such a forgiving cuck why not just post your address so everyone can come over and fuck your wife?

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60almost 5 years ago
I suppose we have to take a guess

For the life of me I couldn't figure out the ending.. Maybe that was the point. A very vague and nebulous future. Nothing resolved. Just a bunch of maybes.

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_mealmost 5 years ago
Meh...

Not my favorite of yours...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

What a load of rubbish. Do you know how to write about men who aren't complete losers? Give it a go. Remember most guys aren't sissy losers like the ones you write about. And yes he is considering he does nothing to nobody who fucked his wife and life. Rant over. Minus 5*

CHUCK

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Did not

This did not turn out the way I expected, or wanted it too. I can see that some people leaving comments are dumber than I am.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

If he was going to be so pathetic about it, he could have confronted his wife years ago for all it mattered. It would be interesting to read a story about a normal man dealing with problems instead the ubiquitous lilting Lilly. Maybe he spent the last ten years drinking soy latte at Starbucks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Why did you continue this

The first chapter was fine and then you go ruin it with this crap? This chapter was pretty much the opposite of what you wrote in the first one. 1 star.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 4 years ago
Ok if he is going to stay on this long might as well stay period.

I didn't care for her switch back and forth for upper hand etc.

But you did write it pretty much in character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good show, ReedRichards

Nicely told story with an unknown, but possibly happy, ending. Well done.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 3 years ago
Afterwards....

Henry surrendered to the fact his wife really got one over on him.

All those years he sacrificed himself for his children, waiting in vain for her to stop her cheating ways was a posion that made him ill until the end.

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
IN SPITE OF THE 10 YEARS STUMBLE

she still puts out a great Sunday spread. TK U MLJ LV NV

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Ok, that works. But she still cheated.

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 3 years ago
Confusing

1. So does the last sentence mean Henry is okay with his abused pride and cheating wife?

2. Does Henry reserve his Hall Pass? Will he use it for spite regardless of whether the MC regains a libido? Or is Henry giving up his HP and rededicating to the marriage?

3. Will RRichards write a chapter 3 which does another 180? How many 180s does he plan to write?

.

This story is certainly better than the average Lit contribution but not among the best on any scale. I enjoyed the read and appreciate the talent and work that underlies RR's contribution.

Keep 'em comin'.

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 3 years ago

Reed Richards writes another RAAC bullshit story. Alert the media!!!!

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

Cuckold story pure and simple.

I hate cuck stories.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Not quite as good as chapter one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Slut 2, wimp 0

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

0 star - stupid cuck/wimp crap

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

You BTB commenters are funny, and so predictable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What was the point? He went on a date but didn't actually get to sleep with her so you then decide to start the reconciliation? There was no action for gander, so was totally pointless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Doesn't have to be btb to be a good story. Reconciliations can make for a good story.

But this reconciliation ain't one of the good ones.

He's angry...like seething angry to himself for a decade because he's trapped in a marriage because of kids. He wants out but can't get out. Because she is cheating and doesn't even do a good job hiding her cheating. It eats at him.

Kids leave for college. Then she's menopausal and loses all desire for sex. So then he's going pay her back and have an affair on her. Make sure she knows. Let her seethe in anger and anguish over it.

But then he doesn't. Just because why?

And this situation it makes no sense to say "because he loves her". Nobody loves a spouse enough to just shrug off the betrayal of a long term affair and then find out she admits to another one night stand. I always figure when talking to a liar...if they admit to doing one thing...it probably means they did it 2 other times they are not telling me about. So one long term affair probably means 2 more. And a one night stand probably equates to 3 total one night stands.

So sorry. You completely lost me. This makes zero sense.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

Author just cannot resist CUCKING it up. Why was this written other than some stupid author preference for cuckolding. Why would ha suddenly stop his plan ten years after? Stupid. And of course ic69 hunter loser enjoys so it must be trash, along with his preference allow the wife to do anything so he can relive his days of banging soldiers wives while they are deployed. Way to go author for catering to slime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hate to burst your bubble but this was a pointless effort on your part. The gander did'nt do anything. the goose did. Your title is total misdirection, the story just plain dumb,a wasted read..your stories seem to be hit or miss. This is a bad miss.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If Henry and Janet had actually done the deed, that would have been somewhat cathartic and perhaps symbolically equalizing for Henry. As it is, Henry got robbed again. Henry first got robbed by James...for 10 MONTHS. Henry learns he was robbed again by a guy named Michael. And last night he gets robbed by Janet's hissy fit over Miranda's meltdown resulting in Janet's premature departure. As it stands Henry is just a loser in this story. He is impotent to make any impact regarding his situation. His wife Miranda crapped on him. Withheld her affection from him. Gave sexual favors for a one year period to two other men. Lied by omission to him for ten years. Created an adverse atmosphere of humiliation between James and Henry as James could revel in his cuckolding of Henry.

Miranda is thinking - 'Then I felt it, Henry's two hands on my waist, as the water showered down on us.'

That wasn't the water showering down on you Miranda. Those were the hot tears of a defeated and broken man. Just the way ReedRichards wanted him.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

of course a cuck like you would write a cuck follow up.

XluckyleeXluckylee8 months ago

I read your story and I liked it. Thank you for sharing your story for free. It seems that some of your readers want their money back. I want to read more of your stories. 5 stars from Xluckylee

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Epilogue: By sheer coincisdence while they were floating down the river, cheating skank slut wife's Kayak's flipped over and she hit her head on a rock. She never came up for air and drowned. Hubby claimed he was a ways down the river and by the time he got back to her she was dead. Since there were no indications of a violent altercation and no other evidence the police ruled it an accidental death. She should have been more cautious about drinking from the water bottle Henry gave her!

Asterisk42Asterisk425 months ago

This was not a goose and gander story. The goose made out waaaaay better than the gander. Why in the gods names did you bring them home!?!?!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous