All Comments on 'Gorgeous Grace'

by Daexe

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Part #2

Great start. Hope next part is coming soon.

tracysatintracysatinover 13 years ago
Thank you

A great story and i hope more is to come.

dre_jonesdre_jonesover 13 years ago
Good Story

Very romantic, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Another chapter yet???

Does Grace keep her neigbor as her fuck toy?

weepingpillowweepingpillowover 8 years ago
Orgasmic!

I love the story. And I hope that it will happen to me, too.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

OUTSTANDING... I had/have a GRACE in my life... we live a little farther apart, but STILL things worked out for us...

She is a little older (62)... but what a BEAUTIFUL, sexy lady she is... Asian, stunning, smaller, SEXIER, delicious...

We were "together" for 6 years when I met my soon to be wife. My CONTINUOUS life with MY Gracie subsided... until AFTER my marriage. My marriage was GOOD, but somehow did not have ALL of the completeness of my sex life with Gracie (her real name is Anna !). One day I saw her unloading her car with heavy bags of gardening supplies. I stopped, helped her unload them and she told me... Damn I so, so miss you Beau... and OUR times together. You KNOW you can come by ANY day/time, right... and we do NOT need to even have sex...I just so miss YOU and how you make me feel. But of course, you EVER need ANYTHING from me, I will GLADLY... comply.

I gave her a very tight, long hug and felt my cock growing and my latent desires for her bubbling. She asked me, are you SURE there is not ANYTHING I can do for/with you (as her hand coyly began rubbing across my ever hardening cock).

I blushed and told her... well... you ALWAYS do KNOW how to make me happy... for which she purred and you DO SO make me complete and satisfied.

She says, NO complications, no strings, only when CAREFULLY can... nobody has to know but us (as she began to tug at my zipper and belt).

Our relationship CONTINUEs to this day and we are ALL extremely happy... and satisfied...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous