Gorgeous Grace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daexe
Daexe
6 Followers

Hurriedly, impatiently we writhed against each other, my cock pressing into her stomach, I think well and truly signalling my intentions, as I tried to adjust for better access to her dripping snatch. She was as eager as I was, but instead of letting me slip inside her from on top, still with her arms wrapped around my waist she rolled over on top of me and pushed herself up with arms stretched either side of me. Expecting her to impale herself on my shaft any second I suddenly realised through my slightly drunken haze I didn't have any condoms on me.

"Grace, do you have any condoms?" I asked hesitantly, thinking how stupid of me considering my goal for some time had been to fuck with woman.

"Oh," she said, hesitating slightly. "Do you?"

I shook my head seriously disappointed. Grace looked a little crestfallen to. Thinking that was it for the day, and that I'd soon be needing a good jerk off and a cold shower I was about to suggest she just let me bring her off like before when she suddenly kissed me on the lips, that smile back again.

"I don't mind if you don't?" she said, her warm breath on my face in short bursts from our earlier exertion.

I thought about it for a moment, then realised my mind was made up the moment I realised the lack of protection and nodded. With that vote of confidence, she kissed me again before she sat almost upright with her waist moving just above my waiting and very expectant tool. She was looking straight into my eyes as I felt her delicate little fingers get a hold of me, as she positioned her pussy above and then slowly lowered herself down.

I felt her pubic hair brush against my cockhead before the warm wetness of her snatch opened and sucked me in. She paused there with me only about an inch inside as she straightened her back, a slight growl in the back of her throat, which then changed to a gasp as she steadily lowered herself down my length.

She was so warm and wet and tight. Far tighter than I could have imagined, but not surprisingly it felt different to the girls my own age. Her gasp became a near continual moan as she sat down on me, my cock fully enveloped by her, my brown pubic hair melding with her black. I felt her juices drip down on to my lower stomach as she settled herself; slightly twisting her hips and her shoulders arched back as her head pointed towards the roof as if my cock had pierced her all the way to her throat.

Slowly and evenly she began to rock herself back and forth without really fucking me in the usual fashion. It felt great and was probably what I needed rather than just going for it, as from the moment she'd taken me insider her, I felt my balls stirring and I definitely didn't want to cum so soon. It was hard to try and keep myself calm as I savoured the sight of this gorgeous, evenly brown skinned woman, tight and lithe, impaled on me, her skin glistening in a light sweat.

"Grace, you're so wonderful," I said as I stared entranced by what I saw above me, or rather attached to me.

She didn't reply but at that point began to lift her butt up and down as we began to fuck in the more traditional sense. I always enjoy being ridden by a woman. They usually get more out of it, and I have free hands to play with their tits, which is exactly what I did right then. My thumbs flicked at her starkly prominent nipples as her body began to lengthen its strokes up and down my length, and it wasn't long before I began to thrust myself in and out of her in unison.

For all that I liked her riding me, as I said earlier, my desire to really have my way with this woman was increasing with each second, which I wouldn't have thought possible. My hands left her tits and I gripped her around her thin waist which slowed her down until she stopped with me buried right to the hilt inside of her. I think she sensed what I was doing and with what seemed like a much practised action we rolled over so I was on top of her, with me still hard inside of her sweet snatch.

I wasted no time in getting into it with us both warmed up and with one hand gripping one of her butt cheeks for leverage I began to thrust in and out of her with a quick tempo. One of her hands came to rest gently on my cheek, somehow staying in touch with me despite my frenetic movements. It was quite a strange and welcome sensation, such a sweet, gentle and womanly touch in contrast to the more animalistic efforts I was putting in. Her mewing, moaning and sighing hadn't let up, but were increasing steadily as I picked up the pace. I felt her hips shift down hard against my pubic bone as I thrust into her at that point and then her long legs wrapped around me.

I could sense the orgasm building in her, and for my part, could already feel my balls stirring and rumbling and I just so hoped that I could bring her off before cumming myself. Hard as I was I tried to think of other things to distract and prolong myself, but failed dismally and was almost at the point of pulling out and shifting to another position when she let out a loud "ohhh, yes" and her body began to shudder, which began to build in unison with her cries until her bones were near on vibrating against mine. Her mouth widened silently as she screwed up her face and arched her back roughly until it appeared it would snap, holding that position for a few moments before her release was obvious and with much moaning, and yelling her whole body shook and her orgasm erupted.

She quickly pulled me hard against her with her fingernails digging sharply into the skin of my back which in turn dragged me along with her, not that I needed much help then. I gripped her outstretched arms just under her shoulders as I felt the hot cum boiling inside me and pushed all the way into her just as my hips bucked and my body heaved. I felt that oh so wonderful feeling of my own orgasm creeping up from waist to the top of my head and let go in several powerful spurts, which went on for longer than usual as I emptied myself inside of her, before laying down on her with my head buried face first in the pillow beside her head, our sweat slicked bodies pressed together and exhausted.

Apart from the sound of heaving breathing from us both, there was silence. The ambient area smelt of sweat and sex as we just lay there entwined for a while contentedly. I couldn't be sure if it was her heartbeat or mine I could feel hammering away against my chest as I felt my cock deflating. As I lay there not wanting to move I remembered with a jolt that I hadn't been wearing a rubber, but then she would have felt that as well as I had and hadn't said a word yet.

I don't really know if it was a minute or minutes before I stirred, but eventually I pushed myself up from her and planted a kiss on her lips without lingering.

"Grace, that was great!" I told her in a rush. "Sorry I came in you though, I didn't think about it at the time."

Thankfully she was smiling and happy, but looked exhausted as well.

"It was. Great that is. And don't worry about...um," she looked embarressed as she said it, "...cumming inside me."

I couldn't help but kiss her again, before rolling flat on to my back next to her, my left arm outstretched over the side of the bed. Grace snuggled in under the crook of my right arm and wrapped a leg over mine and we just lay there for a while before I drifted off to a restful sleep.

By the time I had awoken, it was dark outside and Grace had disappeared. Thinking to get home rather than indulge on her hospitality anymore I sat up on the side of the bed and began to dress and was fully clothed apart from my shoes when Grace appeared in the doorway wrapped in a bathrobe.

"Hi," she said leaning against the door post.

"Hi back," I replied looking up from my laces and flashing her a smile.

"Going somewhere?"

I looked up at her leaning against the doorway, barefoot, her long hair combed and straight, and her dark skin sharp against the white fabric of her robe and momentarily lost my train of thought.

"Umm, yeah. I don't want to put you out anymore and thought you might want to get some rest," I told her as I finished tying my laces.

She just looked at me strangely and I felt suddenly awkward and ungrateful and many other random things right then.

"It seems a little pointless going home if you live just over the street," she said as I stood.

"And my girls aren't back from their fathers until Friday."

"Well," I replied as I moved towards her taking her hand in mine, "In that case I can see your point."

She leaned up on her toes to kiss me before leading me into the hall. "The least you could do is have some dinner I've been cooking for you whilst you lay around in bed."

A tough choice I thought - A home cooked meal which I didn't get to often, maybe some more pleasant wine to go with it and a beautiful woman insisting on it and the likely promise of more glorious sex.

"Yeah," I told her as we walked, "I reckon I'll take option B."

------------------

To be continued at a later date in Part 2

Daexe
Daexe
6 Followers
12