All Comments on 'Gosh!'

by Sir_Nathan

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
This is so nasty!!!

It's great! lol

Can't wait to read chapter 2 lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I've read this story about 5 times

...always makes me cum - what's wrong with me lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
lol

funniest shit ever. god thats the stupidest person ever to live.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
LOL

"They look like letters. I wish I could read. Oh well."

rofl I laughed so hard my stomach hurts.

-Danielle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
wrong category

The only reason I'm giving you a rating this high is because it would have been a great story for the non-consent/reluctance group. It is not funny. At all. Incest, rape, and humiliation of a girl that is obviously slow just didn't jolt my funny bone all that much. And it's pretty disturbing that there are others that find this amusing. I suspect you are one of those authors that delete negative feedback, because I can't imagine that I'm the only one that found this offensive in the humor/satire category.

Sir_NathanSir_Nathanabout 17 years agoAuthor
Reality Check

Not only were readers warned at the beginning that this was not to be taken seriously, the blurb for this story describes Gosh! as 'Completely unrealistic stupid and naive girl used and abused'.

No matter under which category this story appears, it doesn't take away from the fact that it is utterly unrealistic, almost to the point of science fiction.

'Bimbo/slut' IS a subsection of the 'humorous erotic literature' category (see the BimboTech series and many many others) and this story fits that category, even though I agree that Gosh! is not hilariously funny. However, most people seem to like it as it has consistently rated around the 4.5 mark. Go figure. I guess all those folks read the disclaimer, eh?

And I haven't had to delete any comments of this type because most people realise that this is an erotic FICTION website, where, on occasions, one has to suspend one's disbelief in order to enjoy a story.

SN

TrentHTrentHover 15 years ago
Awesome!

How can you not take this story seriously, man? This is seriously hot and creative and fun erotica. Laughing and cumming...what could be better! I want to read Cindy's *weekly* adventures in and out of school.

KingofGrandKingofGrandalmost 13 years ago
Stuff

very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

lol wtf did i just read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

felt bad for her :( but why can't this happen to me and my football buddies? lol

tatbtatbalmost 12 years ago
OMWOW!!

I think I went to high school with this girl! j/k. LOL. So funny and lite. Thank you Sir Nathan!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Yea, what did I just read. Sounds like this girl might be slow and for her own step father to set this us. I did not enjoy this read at all. Sir Nathan I don't know where your head is but this was not nice at all.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Not remotely humorous, despite being in the humour category.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous