Gotham City Whores Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

"Tricked? Naw girl... Mmmmm... Your fine ass walked right into here... And you could have walked right out..." He pointed out, twisting the knife with his words as he picked up the pace. Rubbing his cock against her firmly with a little extra speed. Able now to properly feel the outer folds of her snatch as he made her form a camel-toe down at her crotch. The closer feeling causing them both to moan out louder as he 'banged' the crime-fighter through her clothing. "Ahhhh... But just like Batgirl, you ain't gonna do that... Because this ain't just the biggest fucking cock... Mmmmm! You'll ever see... It's the best fuck you'll ever get either!" He stated with the sort of confident tone that showed it wasn't just a threat. It was a promise. He punctuated that by reaching up with his hands. Boldly grabbing a hold of the top of the corset of her attire and with a sharp movement hauling it down. Causing her to gasp as her large, perfectly rounded tits bounced free and straight into the deep grasp of his clearly experienced hands.

"OH FUCK!! Mmmmm..." Canary moaned out clearly as her tits were groped. Her blonde haired head tilting back tellingly as his fingers dug into the flesh in already commanding fashion. A stare back at the man behind her as he continued to pump his cock between her thick thighs against her snatch through her bodysuit. Neither resisting nor objecting to the increased pace of this dirty encounter on her. "You... Ahhhhhh! You fucked her... This... Mmmmm! This is what this is about..." She attempted to reason between her groans, glancing forward at the screens that were showing her words to be true as now Batgirl was taking that massive cock into her snatch. The same rod making her moan out as it worked against her snatch with those firm pumps. All the while her breasts being squeezed and rubbed together by this man playing with her body as if he already owned her.

"Heh... Mmmmm... Almost right babe... "Samuel said, giving her tits another grope before he let go of them. Causing them both to sigh as he pulled his cock out from between her legs. "But since you mentioned fucking, let's get down to the good stuff..." He then said.

"Ahhhhhh!" Caught by swift surprise, Canary found her legs swept out from underneath her as she was sent crashing down to the floor with embarrassing ease. "Motherfucker!" She snapped with anger, getting up to her hands and knees as she glared back at him. Before she could insult further, her eyes got locked onto that rock hard shaft of his while he picked up the remote to switch off the footage. Staring for far longer than she should at that dark piece of man-meat as it bobbed rather hypnotically as he walked back over to her.

"Sorry girl..." Tud said, sounding far from apologetic at all as he moved down into position behind her. "Lemmie make it up to you..." He stated as he reached down, pulling the bottom part of her bodysuit to the side as he admired her snatch underneath her tights. Seeing already that she was looking a little damp down there from his skilful work prior.

"You... You wouldn't dare..." She seemed to be telling herself rather than issuing a warning. Something proven when, without resisting his action, she gasped as he tore a hole in those fishnet tights. Allowing access to her folds without the covering of the attire she still had on.

"Dare do what? This?" He grinned as he took full advantage of her aroused state. Pushing his cock firmly forward into her tight love tunnel and easily making them both moan out with just the single, commanding motion. After drawing back to deliver a second testing thrust, he placed his hands onto her shapely hips before he started to go to work. Working his cock back and forth into the tight, already wet pussy of the crime fighter known as Black Canary. "MMMMM... I do fucking dare... Ahhhhh... And you ain't exactly... Mmmmm! Telling me to stop either..." He points out the clear lack of resistance she's showing as she stays up on her hands and knees in front of him. Staring back to watch him pump his member in and out of her pussy like they've known each other as fuck buddies for years. Instead of the short, perverted time they've actually met.

"AHHHHH... Oh shit! You! You're... Oh GOD! FUCK!" She groans out, having to toss her long, blonde hair back over her shoulder so she can continue to stare, even as she tries to glare, at the hunk fucking her from behind. Feeling her tight vaginal walls being made to stretch to accommodate this massive length as he slides into her, getting deeper with every forward thrust. "Uhhhhhh! You're fucking... MMMMM! Filling me up!! OH SHIT!!" She gasped out. Making it clearly obvious that this is by far the biggest cock she's ever taken in her life. And willingly so, as just as he'd pointed out she's making no move at all to try and get away from this or stop this doggy style action from happening. Letting this man thrust his cock bareback into her slot again and again to make her moan out.

"MMMMM... Yeah, nice and fucking tight... Just how I love them..." Tud said with a chuckle. Letting his hands roam across those ripe and rounded ass cheeks of the super-heroine he's banging from behind. Still able to dig in into those cheeks even with the covering of her attire she still has on. "Ahhhhh... Just like your little friend Batgirl... Mmmmm! I knew you were fucking perfect... Ahhhhh! For taking my big fucking dick!" He 'complimented' in very back handed fashion. Not that anyone could blame him for being arrogant in such a position. Minutes after groping and dry-humping this woman, he know had her on her hands and knees, taking his dick as he plunged his fat rod deeper into her tight, wet twat. Leaving her moaning out with every pump he sent firmly into that impressively accommodating box of hers.

"MMMM!! What's... Ahhhhhh! What's that supposed to fucking mean??" Canary snapped as she grit her teeth. Showing open frustration and conflicting emotions on her pretty facial features as she got fucked by a criminal she'd never heard of before, but as proudly shown her that he's banged one of her closest friends in the same fashion as she's now getting nailed in. Before she could vent any further she was made to moan out again, her head tilting just a little as she looked up to the roof for a moment. Unable to deny the pleasure this big black cock was giving her tight, white pussy as he pumped briskly in and out between her slick folds. The pace being used on her making her large tits sway underneath her still clothed frame as she rocked forward from the impact of his body pushing into hers.

"Ahhhhhh... What the fuck do you think it means girl? MMMMM..." He chuckled in a taunting manner. His hands now keeping a hold of her by her toned, bodysuit-covered midsection as he continued on this steady and firm rhythm. Looking down with a smirk as he watched her ripe booty now start to jiggle as his crotch connected into her each time he send his rod forward into his latest super-heroine fuck-toy. Making this black-on-blonde action red hot as he took her balls deep every time his dick pumped into her snug snatch from behind. "AHHHHH... Means you can take a fucking dick... MMMMM! Just like Batgirl fucking loved doing to my big... Fucking... Cock!" He added, making sure to deliver extra hard and long strokes of his member into her with those last three words. Groaning out as he almost pulled his cock out but kept the crown inside of her before ramming back in. The slap of his naked frame connecting with her still covered up body ringing out with each of those pumps that would have easily left any normal collapsing down to the floor just after the first one.

"AHHHHHH... B-bullshit!!" Canary groaned out, still refusing to believe the obvious of both what happened to her friend and what she's currently taking. Moaning as she took another couple of pumps from that massive dick. "You... You had to have d-done something to her! Batgirl would never... Ahhhhhhh..." She tried to make up an excuse, but was cut off when the stud behind her pulled his cock out of her wet snatch.

"You just saw it Canary... I fucked your friend real good... Just like I'm doing to you..." Tud stated, smirking as he took a hold of her in order to roll her over. Leaving her laying on her back, her leather jacket against the floor of his office, while he raised her hips just off the ground. "Unless that is, you want me to stop of course?" He challenged her, teasing her as he took a hold of his cock. Placing the tip just against the entrance to her slick tunnel.

"N... N-no..." She found herself saying, her own words making her eyes widen as she stared down at that big, beautiful cock that was already a little slick from her forming juices. "No! I... I mean... Hnnnnnng..." She grunted in frustration. Eyes narrowing as she looked at the rod temptingly close to her snatch. "No... No..." She said again before her eyes lifted up to look across at the man who was already well on his way, and perhaps she knew it, to breaking her. "There's no way... Batgirl could handle a cock like this..." She said in a very uncharacteristic tone. A brief flick of her tongue across her lips as she gazed back down at that huge dick.

"Let's see how you can handle this then!" Samuel pounced on the chance, using a single hard thrust to send himself not just into that needy snatch, but driving in balls deep into her for good measure. Causing the blonde crime-fighter to moan out the loudest she's done so far. Showing how far from her usual state of mind she now is as her clothed body arches for a moment off the floor as the thrusts start to claim her. Those large breasts sticking out delightfully as they already begin to bounce in time with the pace of his motion. Her long haired head tilting back as she stares almost blankly across at the monitors a distance away from her. If her gaze could focus, she would have seen herself start to jolt back and forth against those pumps in the slight reflection from the screens.

"AHHHHHH... AHHHHH!! MMMMM FUCK... AHHHHHH FUCK!!" The Birds of Prey member moaned out, her fingerless gloved hands clenching into fists out of a lack of something to grab onto. Her gorgeous body sliding against the polished floor of this executive office of the criminal thrusting away deeply into her pussy. Her inner walls tightly clinging onto the thickness being plunged all the way forward into her in such a way that she felt almost ready to bust. Having never come anything close to being so wonderfully filled up like this before from any previous lover. "MMMMM... AHHHHH FUCK!! FUCKING... OOOOOOOOH FUCK!!" She gasped out, finally bringing her head back down to stare across at the stud dominating her tight, soaking wet hole as she looked through strands of her blonde locks. Staying like that, moaning away as she was taken more like a whore than a crime fighter before she finally tossed her long hair back to clear her view.

Seeing the lust-drunk state he was making this stunning super-heroine fall deeper into, he had reason to keep the arrogant drink on his handsome face. Shifting position he leaned over the woman he was fucking on the floor. Keeping his hips swiftly working towards and sharply away from the holes in her fishnet tights that he'd ripped as he plunged his rod all the way to the hilt into her twat with every downward pump. He now had a wonderful view of proceedings as he moaned out from the enjoyment of the tight walls all around his pole. Looking right down to see her huge jiggling tits as her body rocked away from and then sharply back towards his ripped frame. Or slightly up to see her full lips in a perfect O-shape as she sinfully moaned out with every pump her delivered.

"FUCK... FUCK! FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUCK AHHHHHH MMMMMM!!" Canary almost squealed out, her eyes slowly rolling back from staring up at the hunk dominating her, to upward at the ceiling, and then approaching into going into her own head as the pleasure continued to build up within her body. Sweat tellingly now having formed across the exposed parts of her body, making her rounded breasts look even sexier than before as they bounce away. "OH SHIT... FUCK! AHHHHHHH GOD.. FUCKING... DAMN IT AHHHHHHH OOOOOOOOOOOHHH!!" She let out sharp, not quite on the level of her signature Canary Cry, but enough to make the bottles of the mini-bar of his office shake along with the paintings on the wall slipping out of place to hang at angles. Her hands grabbing her own hair as she shudders on the huge rod plunging balls deep into her again and again.

"MMMMM FUCK!! Yeah! Fucking cum all over... UHHHH!! That fucking dick girl!!" Samuel grinned as he groaned, continuing to forcefully drive into Black Canary as she came all over his big black cock. His balls slapping off her each time he drove in, not even easing off as he feels her juices flooding out across his member. "MMMM SHIT... Fucking babe like you... AHHHHH... Was fucking built for taking this fucking dick..." Making purposefully sure that she feels every moment of the most intense orgasm she's ever had in her eventful to say the least life so far. Her loud moans and gasps as the thrusts keep on coming making her looking more like an interracial size queen than the feared and respected crime fighter that she actually is.

"Mmmmmm... Felt real fucking good right?" Tud chuckled as he pulled out of her already well fucked snatch. Making her groan out as her pussy now felt very empty without that massive girth filling her up.

"Ahhhhhhh... That... That was... Ahhhhh..." Canary gasped out, laying on her back on the floor with her big chest heaving up and down. Not to mention her pussy juices leaking out from her folds in the aftermath of her sexual peak just then.

"Good... Because we ain't fucking done yet!" Samuel announces with a lewd smile as he reached down. Even with the effort he's put into claiming her so far, he's still got plenty of energy in him. So he easily uses his superior strength to haul her up off her feet, making her groan as he carries her over towards the couch in her office.

"Wh-what?" She groggily mumbles as her eyes blink into focus. Already trying to recover from her first orgasm, she cannot offer any resistance as she's placed into position – not that she's objected one bit to being fucked like a dirty whore since the start of this encounter. Finally coming to, she now finds herself on the lap of the muscular black hunk who has banged her far better than anyone else before in her life. His hands on her waist raising her upward before bringing back down with a moan onto his cock.

"OH FUUUUUUUCKK!! AHHHHHHH!! FUCKING... OH GOOOOOOOOOOD!!" Once again the busty blonde was sent into a wild, moaning state as the moment he had penetrated her, he fired off a stiff round of hard thrusts balls deep into her wet snatch. The slap of skin hitting off of tights-covered skin ringing out around the office as she got fucked roughly and hard once again. Her butt cheeks shaking with every impact when he balls smacked off of her. "AHHHHHH FUCK... FUCK!! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUCKKK!!" She gasped out, once again her eyes staring upward as filthy pleasure unlike anything she'd ever fantasised about overwhelmed her. Drops of sweat trickling down her cheeks and strands of her blonde hair sticking to her face. All being the least of her worries as her stunning, still completely clad in her usual crime-fighting attire body jolts forward with every thrust she takes.

"MMMMM!! Awwwwww yeah Canary! MMMM!! You fucking love that... UHHHH!! Fucking dick, don't you??" The hunk underneath her grins as he grunts. Seeing full well what effect his dick has had on her, just like he'd done to her fellow super-heroine Batgirl the previous night to turn her into a similar black cock loving whore. Making this blonde beauty bounce on his dick from the force of his swift pumps. Allowing him to get an extra visual treat of her big breasts shaking just in front of his face as he makes her ride his cock as he feeds it deeply into her dripping wet snatch. "AHHHHH... Fucking say it! Say it slut!" He demanded, reaching a hand around to deliver a sharp spank onto her ass cheek to get her attention. Certainly getting a gasp from her as a result of the blow, before she groaned again as his stiff pumps carried on. "Say you... MMMMM!! Fucking love my cock!!"

"AHHHHHH FUCK!! YESSSSSSS!! MMMMM!! I... OH FUCK!! I FUCKING... UHHHHH!! LOVE THAT... FUCKING! COCK!!" She screamed out, once again with enough force from her infamous throat to cause the lighting fixtures of the room to rattle and flicker. Becoming lost in a state of desire that's making her look even further removed from the talented crime fighter she's supposed to be. Still clad in head to toe in her signature attire but with a hole cut in her tights at her pussy, she looks more suited for an interracial porn website than battling villains as her curvaceous white frame jolts away on the fat black cock being rammed balls deep into her twat. "OH GOD... AHHHHHH FUCK!! I'M GONNA... UHHHHH!! YOU'RE GONNA... MMMMMM!! MAKE ME... FUCKING... CUM AGAIN!!" She announces with shameless glee. A truly mind broken, wide smile of a whore now across her sweat-covered face as her hands have found themselves out of a new-found instinct gripping and rubbing the shoulders of the stud fucking her from underneath.

The sexually driven criminal with this busty babe on his lap just grinned, groaning himself as he was now finally sweating himself from the effort put into giving her the fucking he feels, and many red blooded men would love to give her, that she deserves. Helping himself, he moved his hands from off her waist so he can take a hold of those large mounds of hers. Further making her groan out in delight as he started to slurp on her nipples. Lashing away with his tongue on his new 'property' as he worked over the right tit for a moment before switching, taking a quick breath as he moved, over to suck on the left one. All the while still banging away all the way to the hilt up into that still needy and soaking wet snatch that was still pleasurable snug around his huge member even after all the time.

"AHHHHHH YESSSSS!! YES! YES YESS YEEE-AHHHHHH... AHHHHHHHH!!" Once again the blonde hair was tossed back, but time her stunning white body arching back as well as she was still impaled on the fat black cock stuffed into her snatch. Eyes glazed over, she didn't even realise that the pitch and force of a lust-driven Canary Cry was making the room she was getting fucked in vibrate to such an extent that the expensive chandelier hanging from the ceiling shattered and smashed down to the floor with a mighty thud. It was however the signal that she was once again feeling a powerful orgasm ripple through her already well fucked frame. Further pussy fluids flooding out to again soak the mighty shaft that has left her so sex-drunk that the Black Canary she was when she walked into his office now seems to be a long distant memory by this point.

"FUCK!! Mmmmmm... Whole fucking... UHHHH!! New meaning to being a... Fucking screamer!" Tud hissed, having had his own hearing rattled to say the least from hearing that cry. Showing his own skill, and not just in the clear sexual nature, he keeps his composure. Continuing to deliver shard and hard thrusts into the pussy of the cumming beauty on top of him. Giving her tits a last grope before he pulls out of her well fucked to say the least twat with a grunt. "In fact... Lemmie see how much that mouth of yours can fucking take..." He decides for her, lifting the exhausted beauty off from his lap, and moving off of the couch himself.

"Ahhhhhh... Mmmmmm..." All Canary could do by this point was groan out as she gasped for air. Two hard orgasms leaving her worn out unlike even the hardest of battles had in the past. So she offered no resistance now, just as she hadn't all the way during this, when he laid her out on her back on the couch at a slight angle. Her head off the edge of the seating with her long blonde hair hanging downward. "Ahhhhh... HHHHHLLLLKKKKK!! MMMMMPHHHH!!" In her next gasp, she suddenly found her mouth stuffed and invaded, making her eyes shoot open in surprise but soon focusing on that now very familiar fuck-stick. That same man who had driving her so wild with desire was now pumping his cock into a very different, but clearly from his moans already, still as pleasurable hole of hers.

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers