Gotham City Whores Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

"MMMMM... Awwwww SHIT! MMMM!!" Tud grunted as he stood in front of his newest, and just as willing as the last one, whore. Feeding his big, black cock between her full lips as he fucked the pretty face of the stunning white woman he'd just been balls deep in the snatch off. Letting her taste her own twat off of his fat inches as he firmly, and already deeply, plunged his cock right into her nicely damp oral hole. "Ahhhhhh... FUCK!! Fucking suck that dick... MMMMM!! I knew you were... UHHHHH!! A fucking freak the moment... MMMMM!! I saw your sexy ass..." His backhanded words continued as he both mocked and complimented the super-heroine he was pumping the oral hole off. Grinning for good reason as he indeed felt those soft and ripe lips of hers working over his pole as he worked himself in and out of her mouth. Getting to see that it's not just for her feared Canary Cry that her throat is good for as he moans away.

"HHHHHHLLLKKKK!! MMMMM... MMMMMPHHHH!!" With closed eyes, the beautiful Birds of Prey member is indeed doing as ordered by the man she still barely knows, but has been sexually dominated by. Even with the upside down position of her head she's still trying to bob away onto the cock being pumped back and forth between her lips. Her arms stretched back behind her to just about touch the thighs of this muscular stud as he fucks her lovely, wet mouth. "MMMMM... GAHHHHHH... HHHHHHRRRLLLKKK!!" She lets out a long gag around the shaft as it pushes deeper into her mouth. Yet, showing how willing and into this face fucking she is, she doesn't even flinch for a moment. Still slurping away even as the saliva both covers his rod, replacing her juices that had coated him, and starts to seep out from those lips downward across her face. Starting to ruin her make-up as the saliva drips all the way down across her eyelids and further over her forehead.

"MMMMM!! AHHHHHH SHIT... FUCKING... MMMMM!! Hot fucking... Cock sucker!! MMMM!!" The perverted hunk grunts out, feeling his dick starting to pulse within the skilled throat of this blonde stunner. Helping himself to a grope of her huge chest as he fucks her mouth. Both hands gripping her mountains, bringing them together then watching them jiggle apart as he releases them. Pausing for a moment as he groans from the feeling of her gagging vibrating around his thick inches. "SHIIIIIIIT... MMMMM!! Fucking fine ass... UHHHH!! Cock lovin' blonde slut!! MMMMM!!" He states the obvious as he moans, glancing down to see how her throat is flexing away every time he thrusts straight forward to fill up her mouth. His stiff and steady motion not too dissimilar to how he'd started off fucking her pussy what already feels like hours ago. However here just using her oral hole for his own shameless and sinful pleasure. Feeling his member throbbing now as it passes smoothly in and out of a mouth that seems to be built far more for deep throat porn than any kind of crime fighting.

That talented mouth soon gets a creamy reward for her efforts on the man who has sinfully broken her mind to turn her into a filthy whore rather than the super-heroine she once was. A loud grunt as that fat black cock shoots Samuel Tud's load right down the throat of Black Canary. Making her eyes snap open, even from the slight sting of her own spit drooling down her face for a moment as she feels his seed splashing around her oral walls. Soon she gags and splutters as the amount of seed is so massive than even for a powerful (but usually in combat terms) throat of hers cannot handle it all. Humiliatingly cum appears from out of her nostrils when the next blast of jizz is fed to her, with more seeping out from those lips to drip downward across her pretty face. Thankfully the pace of the shots, and the volume, slows downward. Allowing her with deep and greedy gulps to swallow down the spunk she's been given. The slurping making the man still in her mouth sigh in delight as his cock finally starts to soften between her lips.

"Mmmmm... Now that's... That's one fucking talented mouth..." Samuel grins proudly as he pulls out of her mouth. Seeing cum still over his now limb inches but more focused on the women now coughing as she gasps for air.

"Th-thank you..." Canary stutters out as she takes in air. So exhausted she can only lay on the couch, her head still hanging off the edge as saliva and jizz drips slowly downward across her face.

"You ain't finished yet, slut..." He orders, holding his dick by the base as he slaps the crown against her forehead to make her gasp. "Clean me the fuck off." He states with a smirk.

With an obedient nod, Black Canary parts her lips, Sticking her tongue out as she slowly runs her tongue around the crown of his cock. Scooping up the spunk from that fat black cock in order to clean him off. Swallowing down the collected jizz for good measure, before returning back to work her way down his pole to do as ordered and clean up every bit of his load from off of him. A sight made all the more filthier by the trails of his cum still travelling down her gorgeous facial features as she performs this last sinful act.

"That'll do babe..." Tud chuckles as he finally steps back away from her. Giving her another look over with a long stare at her big tits. "You liked that, didn't you?" He asks, looking down to her cum-covered face. "Liked my big fucking black dick making you crazy?"

"Yes..." Canary said without a second thought. As if it was the natural, right response to such a question from him.

"Yes? I think you can do better than that..." Samuel smirked as he crossed his arms across his broad chest. "Tell me how you really fucking feel now."

"I... I fucking LOVED your big... BLACK... COCK!" She answered with the kind of tone that sounded right out of a XXX-rated movie. Made especially clear by how her eyes locked onto his member, even as limp as he now was, as she licked her cum-stained lips.

"That's more like it honey... So I'll tell you what..." Samuel started to say as he rather casually, considering how he'd just fucked one of the most beautiful super-heroines, let alone women in the world, into sexual submission, started to move towards his clothes on his executive office desk. "You want some more of this cock? Then you come work for me now. How does that sound?" He asked, but wasn't even looking towards the beauty he was talking to. More concerned with slipping his shirt back on as he started to get dressed again.

"W-work... Work for you?" She repeated his words, sounding like she was hypnotised. Perhaps somewhat true in terms of what he and his cock have done to her, but all in quite willing fashion from the woman who never once resisted or tried to stop him from fucking her harder and better than she'd ever been before in her life.

"Yeah... Tell your male buddies or whatever that for the next couple of nights you're on a call-out... A stake-out... Some mission, just make something up..." He ordered as he finished up buttoning his shirt. "But you bring your fine ass back here... And I'll have plenty for you to do around here..." He said with a chuckle. Having quite a few ideas about some 'work' she could carry out for him not too far removed from what they'd just done.

"I... I will." Canary agreed, slowly groaning as she rolled herself over. Falling off the sofa in an embarrassing slump onto the floor with a groan. Pushing herself up to sit up against the front of the couch as she still took in deep breaths. Staring across at the man now putting his pants back on. "What... What about the... All my... Fe-female friends... Allies... What sh-should I tell them?"

With a chuckle, Samuel turned and gave his newest prize, and tool for his new-found collection of fine pieces of super-heroine ass, a rather sinister and wide grin. "Tell any babes like yourself... That you heard there's a good lead on some criminal activity from a S. Tud at 'Delicious Delights'..." He instructed her.

On that point, he wasn't wrong on being a 'lead' on some major criminality... Just a shame that whoever would come looking for that lead would find something a whole lot different... And more than they could possibly ever handle either.

* * *

Feel free to leave any feedback etc as a comment on this story, or via the feedback form on my profile. Thanks for reading!

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers