Gotham City Whores Pt. 06

Story Info
Donna Troy meets the hung, black crime boss.
7.2k words
4.52
19k
30
5

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, comic books, franchises, places etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. I am making no money off the writing of this story. I do not own DC Comics or any of its characters.

Starring: Donna Troy

Gotham City Whores - Part 6

An erotic DC Comics fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, Oral, inter.

* * *

"You know Sir... Making sure the cops aren't going to be in the area is child's play... But how about me and a couple of the other Sirens make sure that there's someone who stops by that you can 'recruit' to the team?"

Watching his men load the last of the crates of smuggled goods onto the truck, Samuel Tud smirked as he remembered the words of what his personal hacker (and often now human sex toy) Batgirl had offered him. His well trained babes would do anything for him. Break a law here and there. Fuck a client in the back rooms. Even put a beating onto some thug who was stepping on his turf. He did notice that the girls he had on his 'roster' would also be very willing to offer a lot more than just their holes. Even if it meant lying to a close friend. Well, from how Huntress and Black Canary have settled in just like Batgirl? He was sure the rest of their friends, and perhaps an enemy or two, would soon follow suit.

It was good for him to get his 'hands dirty' once in a while. If he got dirt on his custom tailored suit and shoes then so be it. He'd just go and buy another one, or three. Sure, he ran a tight ship and kept his men well paid with the odd benefit here and there. But what kind of a criminal boss would he be if he didn't go on one of these trips to ensure everything went as planned? You could never be too sure... But expecting an interruption was the main reason he was out here tonight, even if he didn't tell his gang that. Need to know basis and all that...

"Stop right there you criminals!" A sharp female voice warned as a stunning, dark haired female floated down from the warehouse beams. Her outfit looking like a bodysuit with a low cut neckline, wonderfully showing off her large breasts and hugging nicely to her thick backside. Shining silver bracelets on her wrists, and a silver coloured sash-like belt around her waist. A black choker around her neck and glimmering crescent moon earrings. It wasn't just her appearance that was gorgeous, but literally her outfit was dazzling - appearing to contain several blinking stars and constellations as if it was otherworldly on its own.

"Donna Troy..." Samuel spoke with a smirk, moving off the wall and calmly walking forward, making sure to get between his stunned gang, some having already drawn what weapons they had with them, and the new arrival.

"You speak my name as if you know it..." Donna replied, a focused look on her face with the clear intentions of taking down these criminals. "Who are you??"

"Me? Heh... The name is Samuel Tud... I'd introduce my boys here..." He looked back at his crew. "But they've got to get these 'toys' back to the safe-house. Catch you later..." He said, giving a wink.

"H-hey! I said stop!!" Troy yelled, seeing the men, some reluctantly, moving towards the truck. "I will not let you get away!" She spoke, levitating off the ground to use her superpowers of flight to her advantage.

"Hold up girl! Leaving so soon?" Tud questioned, smirking as he looked her over. "Don't you want to know who tipped you off to come here in the first place?"

Donna hesitated, caught off guard by that remark. "That... Wait, you knew I would be here?" She questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"Something like that..." Tud said, reaching into his suit pocket and ignoring the defensive stance taken by Troy as he did so. Producing a smart phone device and flipping it open. Confidently and calmly walking forward towards her, a move that would mean certain doom for another other crook but had the effect of once again throwing the woman once known as Wonder Girl off her game plan. "Take a look at this honey..." He said, holding up the screen to her.

"W-what?!?" She stuttered, eyes widening as she read the e-mail message on the screen. The exact same one she'd gotten that was the tip off to this criminal activity. Word for word exact at that. There was no possibly way this could be a coincidence. "How did... There's no way!" She gasped, looking to him still in shock.

The muscular, black man chuckled, bringing his phone back to swipe and tap to another section. "Maybe you recognise this lady?" He said, passing the device this time over to her to hold. "She helped do a little hacking to get that message to you."

Now Donna's jaw dropped in complete shock. On the screen a picture taken 'point of view' style of the unmasked Batgirl Barbara Gordon staring up lustfully at whoever was holding the camera. Oh, and she just so happened to have a massive, thick black cock deep between her lips at the same time. No doubt the reason for both the mess of saliva across her mouth and on that cock, and why dark streaks of ruined eye-liner was down both her cheeks.

"My... By the Stars!!" Donna gasped, staring so intently at the shocking scene that she wasn't even registering the running motor across the warehouse as the truck and the gang members made their getaway. "This... How can this... S-some kind of trickery?!" She stuttered, sounding like she was trying to come up with an excuse for how this evidence of filthy actions, let alone a so-called heroine actually being a secret villain, could be.

"Here honey... Try this picture..." Samuel said, moving beside her and rather boldly reaching in, swiping the screen to show a new image. This time of the completely naked Batgirl on her back, legs spread wide and taking that same fat black pipe into her wet looking pussy while she grips her own tits. A clear look of pleasure stuck onto her face as she looks at the man both fucking her and taking that lewd picture.

This time Donna just stared, her hands twitching just slightly out of reflex as she tried to process what she was looking at. Not able to form words but tellingly taking a large gulp of her own spit in a failed attempt to calm herself. This kept a smirk on Tud's face as he reached down, slowly unzipping his pants so he could fish out his big black dick - the same one that was fucking Batgirl in that very picture. Taking the opportunity to stroke himself and gazing himself but not at his picture - at the large, sexy rack on display from the gorgeous crime-fighter standing next to him.

"Don't believe me girl? Maybe you want to take a look at this instead?" Tud said to grab her attention, just as he did grabbing of his own to snatch his phone out of her grip.

"W-what do you... BY ARES' AXE!!" She gasped again in shock, seeing that thick piece of man-meat he was pumping. Revealing in that instant she was looking at by far the longest and fattest cock she's ever seen in not just her life, but any of her lives.

"What? Just figured you wanted to see that dick that Batgirl loves to fucking suck and get fucked by..." Samuel grins, seeing exactly the reaction he'd expected from her. "In case you thought it was some Photoshop shit or some shit..."

"It's... That's huge!!" Troy stated the obvious, staring in awe as she turned to face him, bending over forward just ever so slightly for a better look. "How... How can any normal, mortal man possess such a thing??"

"Heh... Maybe I ain't so normal after all..." He chuckled again. "Listen honey... How about a deal? I'll tell you exactly how I... Hmmmm?"

He was about to spin a line to get to have his wicked way with this stunning woman, but she actually invited herself to get the perverted ball rolling. Reaching down to hold his rock hard length in her hand, gently running up and down to test him. "No magic... This is real!" Donna marvelled in a hushed tone. Her eyes locked onto that rod as she slowly lowered herself downward, getting into a squatting position and at the same time giving the man she was in front of an even better view of her deep cleavage. "The size... The thickness... And the colour too... It's... It's enticing..." She admitted, sounding as if she'd been hypnotised just by the sight of this huge cock. Letting her hand roam up and down him before she finally looked up him. "I... I simply must sample this cock! I must!" She said, sounding like she wasn't planning on taking no for an answer here either.

"Shiiiiiiiiit... Damn girl! Knock yo' self the fuck out and go for it!" He grinned, pleasantly surprised by the willingness of this super heroine but since it was what he wanted out of her all along, he happily rolled with it. He was soon rewarded with not just that pumping hand, but her leaning her dark haired head in so she could start to run her tongue across the tip of his pole. "Mmmmm... You ain't one for messing around either huh? Mmmm... I like that in a chick..." He said, moaning his approval as he watched that tongue probe over the top of his bell-end. Soon exploring around it for a swirling motion all the way around. Her hand still stroking off the shaft as she did so. A slight groan escaping her as she pulled briefly away, only to go straight back in with around lick around the crown before once again siding over the slit.

"I... It's been so long, t-too long... Since I've been satisfied..." She stated with surprising honestly, as if her eagerness to get a piece of this huge dick wasn't an indication already of apparent sexual frustration. Whatever the reason, she was certainly down for some action here. Proven by how her next move was to take not just that bell-end but a couple of inches between her full and lovely lips. "Mmmmmphhh!! Mmmmm..." Causing herself to groan as her lips stretched around the thickness, and the hunk getting this to moan with a grin as she started to work her oral hole onto his manhood. Sliding downward, just meeting her hand that carried on stroking his vast inches, before smoothly raising upward. Teasing pulling off but stopping just mid-way on the crown so she could venture back down with another muffled groan as she took that fat rod into her mouth.

"Mmmmm... Yeah... Suck that fucking dick Donna..." Tud said, watching the Amazonian start to bob her gorgeous white face up and down on his big black cock. Loving the feel of those ripe lips grinding back and forth along his fuck-stick. As well her nicely warm and damp mouth which already felt very accommodating to his size even at this early stage. "Ahhhhh yeah... Fuck girl... For a girl who ain't been gettin' the good stuff... Mmmmm... You suck dick real nice!" He said back-handedly as he watched his inches be slurped in to vanish between her lips before soon reappearing as she used a steady and very pleasurable rhythm on his dick. Feeling her saliva start to be applied onto his member from the motion that from his experience did not appear to be from a woman who was a novice to dishing out oral sex.

"Mmmmmphhh... Mmmmmm! Mmmmm hmmmmm..." The stunner who has been aligned with the Teen Titans and Justice League of America continued to groan as she sucked on the cock of a man she has only just met. Yet is fulfilling sinful desires of her own onto him. Acting in a very far from heroic fashion as she slurps away with a round of steady bobs. Saliva starting to seep past her already glossed over lips to trickle down her chin. Not appearing to be a concern for her as she uses her free hand to brush back her long, dark hair away from the face. Unintentionally perhaps making the sight of her sucking cock even hotter with that clear view of her gorgeous facial features.

"Mmmmm!! Fuck... Hey girl... Mmmmm! Look up here sugar... Smile for the fucking camera..." Tud grinned, holding up the smart-phone he remembered he was still holding, and staring down through the image of the screen produced by the camera. A button press snapping a picture of the heroine with her mouth half-way down onto his cock and her hand gripping the base of his dark man-meat. "Ahhhhh... Yeah, keep fuckin' suckin' girl... Mmmmm!" He said with the cockiness to make it sound more like an order than a request. Taking full advantage of this already lustful state of the beautiful woman as indeed, she doesn't stop blowing his cock with slow, steady and smooth sucks. Even as she gazes up and can clearly see that photographic evidence of her sucking cock is being taken.

"Mmmmmm!! Mmmmmm..." A moan muffled around the dick she's blowing, an indication that there's no objection to this sudden dirty turn of events. In fact, seemingly turned on as she switches her grip. Just a couple fingers around the base of him to slide even more of those fat inches into her mouth. Making him groan out in delight as her mouth hungrily and skilfully takes in far more cock than even the most experienced of porn slut could handle. "Mmmmmm... Hmmmmmphhh mmmmm..." Saliva now dripping off both her chin and the shaft she's working off. Strands breaking off and landing into her cleavage and the exposed tops of her big tits. Only making them look even hotter considering the outline of her hardened nipples can just be seen though her starry outfit.

"Mmmmm! Shit girl... You'se a sexy little freak, aren't you?" Samuel chuckled as he snapped another pic of the blowjob going on that's making him moan.

With a loud 'pop' she lifted her head up and off, licking her lips as she gazed at the shaft she'd had deep in her mouth. "No... It's you... You are already one of the few who have actually lasted beyond mere oral sex..." Donna said, sounding again like she was in some kind of sex-driven trance. "I... I cannot explain it... I just must... Have this cock! I must..."

"Then your wish is my fuckin' command girl..." Tud said with a perverted smirk, stepping back. "Get that little outfit of yours off, and then get your fine ass over to that wall there and stick it out for me!"

With a shockingly quick nod of agreement to the nod, she stood up from the warehouse floor and reached back behind her neck. Sliding the shimmering attire of her bodysuit, sash and all, slowly down her curvaceous frame. Her large, rounded tits bouncing free as she pushed down, and soon enough showing off her already looking a little wet snatch, completely shaved and already looking very inviting as she stepped out of it to leave her in just heeled boots, her earrings, bracelets and the choker around her neck.

"Are... Are you still intending to take... Picture of me while we... Engage in this new act?" She asked, glancing back at the hunk following her as she moved as instructed over to the bare brick wall. Placing her hands on the wall as she bent over, legs nicely spread and in perhaps uncharacteristic to her usual heroine nature openly offering up herself to the handsome man she's only just met.

"Damn fucking right I am..." Tud replied, before letting his actions speak for him. Using the free hand to line up his cock with her entrance without even bothering to put on a condom before. A firm push easily sending his inches nicely deep into the warm, wet and tellingly welcoming love tunnel of the latest crime-fighter he's managed to willingly offer up sex. "MMMM... Oh fuck yeah!! God DAMN!! MMMMM... That's some good shit there..." He groaned with approval. Feeling how snug her vaginal walls are around his fat length - a sensation that to many a normal red blooded male would be more than enough to make them cum prematurely. However he's got much, much more in his tank so starts to use it. Drawing his hips back for the first steady pump that gets them both moaning out clearly and notably shamelessly.

"OH FUCK!! MMMM... That's!! Oh!! Mmmmm..." The woman some call the original Wonder Girl gasped in erotic approval as he felt her pussy getting filled up quite unlike any prior sexual encounter before. Looking back over her shoulder at the muscular criminal taking her from behind with still that same look of lust she'd had the moment she spied that huge dick of his. The same shaft now thrusting in and out of her pussy with force enough already to make her rock forward towards the wall she's leaning against. "MMMM... Oh yes!! MMMM!! That's... OH FUCK... Already so good! MMMM!!" She admitted. A brief glance up at him when she hears the electronic click of his camera-phone as a picture of her in the act is recorded. Unfazed, her attention then going downward towards her rump to watch his crotch pushing towards and then sharply back from her backside as he works deeper into her needy, wet snatch.

"MMMMM... Guess the limp dicks you work with... AHHHHH... Can't give this fucking fine body of yours... MMMM!! The fuckin' you deserve..." He says tauntingly, loving not just the tight feeling of her love tunnel all around his dick. But how she's so easily and willingly giving up her holes to him despite the short time they've actually met. Unsurprising to him off course, having done the same to some of her just as stunning fellow crime-fighters before this point. For the moment though all his attention is quite rightly on this Amazon beauty. Staring down to watch his fuck-stick vanish completely into her folds before a few inches reappear as he repeats the motion. More than enough force applied to make her butt cheeks jiggle from the impact of his body meeting her curvy frame, let alone send her rocking forward but showing off her own strength and ability she easily stays steady in position bent over.

"MMMM!! No... AHHHHH FUCK!! Mmmmmm!! No th-they could n-not..." Troy stuttered out her reply in between moans of pleasure, and sounding just a hint bitter about it too. The sexy smack of skin meeting skin ringing out when his balls connect off of her slick pussy each time he drives forward. Her twat getting stuffed full far beyond not just any fuck she's had in the past, but seemingly than she'd ever fantasised possible from the O-shape her mouth makes when she loudly moans. "MMMMM... More... AHHHHH... D-don't... MMMM!! Don't stop yet..." She says, casting another longing and lusty look back at the built hunk banging her from behind. Her practically naked frame contrasting with his still fully clothed state. Only his zip down so her can feed every inch of his huge, black dick straight in and out of her tight and wet white pussy.

Smack! Click. Smack! Click. A combination of sounds to mix with the moans both are letting out as even while giving it to this beautiful super heroine he's still making sure to snap some 'memories' of the occasion as he goes along. Whether it's upward to the moaning, pretty face of the woman he's balls deep in, or down at that juicy, round ass to see his member pumping away into her box. Only unable to see her huge breasts swaying in time with the jolts of her body as they hang underneath. Every picture was an erotic prize winner, and perhaps more importantly a potential future aid for when he meets another similarly powerful beauty so he can get them to offer up their bodies to him just like this stunner has.

"OH MMMM!! Yesssssss... Ahhhhhh!!" Donna groaned, ready seemingly for plenty more but left to groan in obvious disappointment when the man behind her pulls out of her snatch. "I said don't stop!!" She snapped, for the first time glaring and making her anger clear as she pushes off from the wall to stand up straight.

"Feisty huh?" Unfazed Samuel just smirks as he holds himself. I just wanted a new position girl... Like you with your back against that wall while I ram the shit out of yo' fine fuckin' pussy there!"

"...In that case, you are forgiven." Troy responds with a saucy smirk of approval. Stepping back, before utilising her flight powers once again to lift herself off the floor. Not even looking back as she floats into position, her back resting against the cold brick behind her while she spreads her legs wide apart to show off that wet and already nicely fucked pussy.

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers
12