Gotham City Whores Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daaaaaaaamn... Skills like that are gonna be real handy back at the club..." He grinned back as he stepped forward, lining his dick up with her folds and using another firm pump to drive all the way into her with a slap as his crotch met hers. Barely able to moan before she all too eagerly wrapped her legs around his waist. Ensuring he was snugly in and going nowhere. Not that he was planning on doing anything else other than begin to fire off a round of hard and deep pumps, causing her to cry out louder in delight than before as her body started to jolt upward in response to his stiff thrusts.

"AHHHHHH FUCK!! Oh fuck!! FUCK MMMMM!!" The dark haired beauty groaned out, her luscious tits pressed against the suit-covered chest of the hunk she was wrapped around. Her arms up and back on the wall she was being fucked against and her eyes clothes as the pleasure of this rough pace, never mind the deeply penetrating position, already started to overwhelm her. "M-more!! AHHHHH SHIT!! MMMMM YES!! F-FUCK!!" She called for more, even as she was getting it balls beep already. The sweat starting to form across that stunning body as it jolted upward with every stiff pump she took. Her snatch still tight around his thickness but more than wet enough to allow the motion to be swift and smooth to both of their moaning delight.

"MMMMM... Hell yeah girl... AHHHHH FUCK!! Gonna give it... MMMMM... To ya real fucking good!" He vowed with the kind of cocky grin that could only come from a man of his dirty word. One hand on the wall by her for support, the other still holding the camera to the side so he could watch from the 'selfie' camera at himself fucking one of the hottest and most powerful Teen Titans members of all time. "MMMM SHIT... A chick like you... UHHHH!! With a fucking body like this? Fuck fighting crime! MMMMM... You need to be fucking my big... Fucking... Dick!! All fucking night!" He said, deeply grunting as he drove his shaft straight upward into her slick snatch like it was already his property. From the loud moans she was letting out each time he either pushed his rod in or pulled a few inches out of her, he was already well on the way to breaking her sexually just like he'd already done to some of her fellow heroines.

"OH FUCK YESSSSSS... MMMMM!! Keep... AHHHH!! Keep... FUCKING ME!! MMMMM!!" She begged. A glazed over look in her eyes as she stared upward at the warehouse roof but unable to focus on anything from the pleasure rippling through her. Her voluptuous white body jolting away on the fat black cock pounding away into her snatch. Making her big tits rub against the clothed but clearly muscular chest of the hunk she's both impaled on and wrapped around with her legs. "OH FUCK... MMMMM FUCK... G-Gonna... OH SHIT! YES MMMMM... Gonna cum!! MMMMM GONNA CUM!!" She announced with what sounded like pride mixed in with all her loud moans and very less than heroic language. A big smile plastered on her lips as her long dark hair shook in time with the jolts her body was doing. Taking with ease the kind of intense banging that would render a normal woman unable to walk straight for several days. Yet has obviously been a fucking she's long desired but was never able to get from anyone before on the 'good' side of the law.

Hearing that only encouraged him to keep up driving his shaft all the way up into her box. Not missing a beat with his pumps even when he looked to the side to snap a picture of himself grinning as he fucked this Amazonian beauty. Slight beads of sweat appearing on his forehead from the effort he's been using to slide his manhood in and out of her still tight but soaking wet now pussy. Nothing compared to layer covering the woman he's taking against this warehouse wall. Able to look across and see strands of her long dark hair stuck to her gorgeous face to add to the filthiness of the occasion. In fact, a sight that he made sure to take a snap of as well for good measure just for the sinful Hell of it.

"AHHHHHH FUUUUUUUCKK!! OH SHIIIIIIITTTT AHHHHH MMMMMM!!" Donna Troy almost squealed out as she came loudly and hard on the black cock of the man driving into her. If not for the wall she was pinned up against she may have slipped off of that pumping pole from the flood of juices that escaped her love tunnel. Even with her usual superhuman strength, she was experiencing such mind-blowing pleasure her legs surprisingly gave away from around his body. "UHHHHH!! MMMMM... MMMMMM FUUUUUUUCKK... AHHHHH... Mmmmmmm!!" She gasped out, eyes fluttering like she was getting dizzy from the pleasure piercing through her body. Not getting any rest either as she was made to feel every intense moment of her orgasm as, far from finished with her, Tud continued to send his dick all the way into her snatch even as her moans finally started to lower in volume and pitch. Making sure himself that she gets the first of what he plans will be the best sexual highs she'll ever get, and only get from him at that.

"MMMMM... FUCK! Fuck girl!" Samuel laughed as he finally eased off his pumped, causing her to gasp in slight relief when he pulled out of her snatch. "You were fucking backed up or what down there?" He said, but showing he wasn't caring for the answer as he moved to set her down to rest back against the wall she'd just been fucked against.

Just staring at him for a moment with eyes full of desire, she suddenly grabbed him by the suit jacket, and in one sudden motion sent him down with a thud onto the warehouse floor. Impact enough that left him groaning as dust flew up around him. "We. Are. NOT. Finished!" She announced with a lusty grin. Tapping into her flight powers once more to move off from the wall and hover above him. Intentions clear as she lowered downward towards his still rock hard cock as it pointed up and straight.

"You took the words out of my fuckin' mouth girl!" Tud grinned, seeing the clearly cock-craving state this heroine was now in. Happily laying back and using both hands to hold his camera. Looking through the screen to watch that dripping wet twat ease downward onto his cock, snapping away to make that clicking sound mix in the air with both of their moans even before she sinks down to meet his base. "MMMMM... Oh FUCK YEAH... MMMM!! Fucking get yo'self some slut!! MMMM!!" He groaned the encouragement even with the dirty talk. A smile stuck on his face as he witnessed her start to ride his cock but doing so not strictly with the movement of her curvaceous body. Instead those powers of flight used to make herself rise like an elevator upward all the way to almost the crown of his tool, before allowing gravity to take normal control as she sharply dropped down.

"MMMMM!! FUCK YES... UHHHHH!! FUCKING... MMMMM!! Like a s-slut!! MMMM!!" The woman who has been a part of the Justice League of America and the Teen Titans hissed out in joy at the feeling of the biggest cock she's ever taken in her life once again stuffing her wet snatch full. Looking more like indeed a black dick loving white whore, albeit a super powered one, than the respected and powerful heroine she's supposed to be. "UHHHH!! Feels... MMMMM!! So... FUCKING GOOD!! OH FUCK!! MMMMM..." She moaned and smiled, staring down at the man she's riding and showing no issue at all with how he's openly capturing countless pictures of this wild sexual act. Using the power of flight she gained through divine empowerment for extremely sinful actions to take this huge dick in and out of herself.

The moans both of them are letting out are proof neither care about how wrong this is supposed to be - him the perverted crime boss, and she the super heroine who should be bringing him to justice. Instead she's willingly being a horny slut to the man she's only just met, but has already blown, been fucked to the point of orgasm, and now is riding him in a way that simply no normal woman could possibly do. Completely elevated off the ground he's laying on underneath her with not a single part of her sweat-covered, curvaceous body touching the floor. Just her wet and tight snatch clamped around his tool as she resists the pull of gravity to move herself up and down on the thick man-meat she's become addicted to.

"MMMMM FUCK... I'm gonna... UHHHH!! Get a couple of these fucking framed... AHHHHH... For my fuckin' office..." The still fully clothed stud comments rather too casually. Referring to the pornographic pictures he's still taking of the sexual act going on that's making him moan out again and again with every upward or sharp downward motion she delivers. Not even giving the respect of looking directly right at the super powered stunner riding him. Instead through the screen of his camera device with the click ringing out each time he takes a new but just as red hot as the last snap of her working over his dick. With plenty of angles to pick from too - up to her pretty moaning face, midway to her large bouncing chest, and right down to his crotch as his cock vanishes and reappears from out of her soaking wet pussy.

"OH FUCK!! AHHHHH!! MMMMM... OH YES... This cock!! MMMM!! I... I LOVE IT!! AHHHHH!" The woman said to been created as originally a magical clone of Wonder Woman near squeals out in delight as she bounces away on the fattest, longest cock she's ever fucked in all her lives. Running her hands through her long, soaked with sweat, dark hair that's flowing in the air as she levitates on that meaty pole. "MMMMM... More... MORE DAMN IT!! AHHHHH... Oooooooooooh MMMMM!! FUCK ME... MMMM!! Like a whore damn it!!" She demands with almost a desperate snap in her lust-heavy voice. Her large tits bouncing away in time with the floating motion of her body. Drops of sweat trickling off her legs and rounded backside to fall onto his crotch and pants, but any potential clean-up job is furthest from their lusty minds as they both moan out loudly like they've been lovers for years. Instead of the round about hour since they first met in this warehouse.

"AHHHHH... That what you... MMMM FUCK! You want girl?" Samuel says finally putting the camera away into his inside pocket. "Float your... MMMMM!! Fine ass off my fucking dick and... UHHHH!! Wait for me up there..." He ordered, smirking at the words he didn't ever think he'd say, but is more than thrilled he got to.

"MMMMM... Yes Sir!!" Donna said with a filthy laugh. Making it look effortless as she raised herself all the way up and off of his cock with a groan. Not stopping until she was levitating above the ground to around the height she'd been at when pinned against the wall a position ago.

"Perfect..." Tud said as he got up, dusting himself off for a moment but not undressing even a piece of clothing. Instead moving over and behind Tory, reaching up to grip her smooth thighs as he lined his cock up her snatch. "Remember babe... You asked for this..." He said with a darker, very perverted tone as he shoved his cock back into her love tunnel.

The dark haired vixen only managed to get a single, loud moan out before she was made to gasp with wide eyes at his next action. Grabbing the legs he forced them upward and back against her arms. The test of flexibility making her groan but the pleasure in her snatch as she got fucked once again controlling her. More was to come however as he used his arms to reach across over the joints, going behind her neck to lock his fingers into the Full Nelson. Grunting himself at his own strength being put on display. Once locked in, then he started to give her what he wanted. A rough and rapid slamming pace to drive his huge black cock into the tight snatch of this busty white heroine.

"AAAAAAHHHH AIIIIIIEEEEE OOOOOOOOOH FUUUUUUUUCKK AHHHHH!!" The original Wonder Girl screamed out near incoherently in pleasure. The slap of his crotch hitting off of her body barely heard from the kind of moans a normal woman would only get during a double penetration. Instead for this superhuman it's one, huge thick cock that's driving her wild in ways she never dreamed possibly, and with every incoming deep thrust can't imagine going without now. "OHHHHHH FUCK! FUUUUUUCK!! AHHHHH FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUCK!!" She gasps out, her body unable to barely move trapped between the cock ramming up into her wet hole and the tight grip of the Full Nelson that's keeping her head and legs in place. Not just sweat now pouring off that stunning body, but shameful drool escaping out of the side of her hanging open mouth with just the hint of tongue. Showing how deeply addicted to this cock she's become in such a short space of time.

It's exactly what this sex-loving hunk of a criminal was planning all along. Giving this beauty the best sex of her life that even some of her fellow heroes couldn't deliver. Controlling and commanding, before driving her wild with the kind of action he could tell she's secretly fantasised having done to her but never could for fear of losing reputation or status. None of that would matter now. He could feel from how slippery her snatch was now and from those constant loud moans that he'd broken her just like all the rest. Now addicted to his cock, and just another willing whore to add to the growing collection of top notch super heroines and villains he was getting to stuff full night after night.

"AHHHHH!! AHHHHH!! FUUUUUUUUCKKKK! YYYYYYEEEE-AHHHHHH OOOOOOOOH SHIIIIIITTT AHHHHHH!!" This time she couldn't even give out a warning. Shuddering in the strong locked hands of the stud she's pinned against as an even more powerful orgasm than the one before ripped through her body. Eyelids half closed and tongue how hanging out from her grinning in pleasure mouth. Unable to think straight, with the only focus on how amazing it feels to have that big, black cock ramming home into her. Indeed looking far removed from the Amazon heroine she used to be. Now just a slutty, dick-addicted whore who would look far more at place on a porno shoot than out fighting crime like she's supposed to be.

Even as she cums, the hunk using and near abusing her snatch still isn't done with her yet. Testing her pussy walls to the limit as he keeps on firing rapid thrust after balls deep thrust into her still pleasurable but now far from as tight as she was to start with twat. His fingers still locked securely to keep the Full Nelson position applied with her now limp legs still held up and the rest of her curvy frame near curled up into herself. Near rag dolling the well fucked to say the least stunner as she gasps and groans. At the point of near losing consciousness as her eyes flutter and mumbled words babble from her moaning mouth.

"AHHHHH FUCK... MMMMM! Wish I had... UHHHH!! A third fucking hand to snap this shit..." He grunts. It's perhaps mercifully at this point that he finds his dick finally starting to throb within that moist tunnel. Able to get another pump in before he lets go of the Full Nelson. The babe he's been fucking groaning with loud relief as he head slumps back against him with a sigh. Rendered weak and exhausted by that wild and rough position so offering no resistance as he dumps her rather unceremoniously down to the warehouse floor. A mute point since she's been a very willing participant in this sexual encounter from the first moment.

"Guess you deserve a break slut... But I ain't finished with you yet!" Taking full advantage of her, Tud grins as he mounts the chest of his latest prize. Using his hands in order to sandwich his fat, black dick between the huge, round white tits of Donna. Moaning instantly before he even starts moving himself, so taking a brief moment to savour the soft flesh all around his cock that makes even his vastly more than impressive size vanish when he draws back. It's not long though before he's giving those big titties the kind of fucking they deserve, rather like how he'd just banged her like a body of hers has needed for a very long time.

"Ahhhhhh... Mmmmmm!! Ahhhhh..." All the well-fucked heroine can do is lay back and take it. Her eyes still with a glaze over them as she still hasn't recovered nearly enough to even know what day of the week it is. Yet still able to feel and know what was happening. Head barely lifting up as she looks at the cock she's become all too familiar with now sliding in and out of her deep and ripe cleavage. The feeling of that hot prick coated in her pussy juices thrusting between her juicy tits still making her moan even after two intense orgasms over this not planned (on her part) fucking.

"MMMM FUCK! UHHHHH... MMMM!! Fucking! MMMMM!! Big fucking tits!! MMMM!!" Using her rack for his own pleasure keeps a wide grin on his face. Not holding back as he pumps his pulsating pole back and forth into her massive mountains. His fingers easily able to dig into the more than ample flesh of her chest to keep his man-meat rightly sandwiched between those lovely rounded tits. Sweat now just only falling from off his nose as the toll of delivering such a hammering to a deserving slut takes the perhaps long overdue effect. The crime boss grunting as he's able to deliver one more pump before he pulls out of her rack all together.

"MMMMMM... AHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUCKK..." With a deep groan and a rapid stroke, the first blast of his spunk shot out, managing to catch Donna Troy across the mouth and lips to her gasping delight. The second shot catching just on the neckline across the choker she wore to add in a 'pearl necklace' to her attire. Moaning as he pumped his massive black cock, he aimed the rest of his load down onto those freshly fucked, huge white titties. Ensuring both breasts got a fair share of steaks of spunk over them, and a healthy amount into the valley between them for good measure. All finished off once he'd milked himself dry by wiping off the last, tiny drops of a huge load onto her nipples to act like the 'cherry' on top.

"Mmmmm... That? That was a fine introduction..." Samuel said with a smirk, shifting back slightly so her could pull out his smart phone once again. Taking a couple final pictures of his 'art' to savour later on. "So how about it girl? You feeling like ditching this heroine, crime fighting shit and getting down with me and my crew from here on out?" He offered as he stood up from the floor she was still laying.

"Ye... Ye-yes S-Sir..." Donna gasped out, a lazy smile seen through all the messy strands of hair stuck onto her sweat-covered face. Barely able to move, let alone think straight after the best fuck of all her usually tragic lives. "M-more... More... More c-cock..."

Turning away with a smirk, Tud swiped through his phone to actually use it to make a call, holding it up to his ear after dialling. "...Yo Canary? It's the Boss here. Get your hot ass over here on your bike to pick me up and my new slut..." He paused, glancing back at the still laid out hottie groaning in a puddle of her own sweat. "...And bring a fucking towel and a coat too..."

* * *

Sitting up in her bed, Wonder Woman groaned as she stared down at herself from her hardened nipples to her very wet pussy. A frown of frustration as she tossed away the now snapped in half, Queen-size dildo she'd been trying to use to get herself off with.

"Thanks for nothing Psychic Link..." She cursed, referenced the superhuman link she has with the woman created as a magic clone of herself in Donna Troy. "Donna finally gets a round of intercourse that's enjoyable, and she would lose control of herself to make me feel it..." She paused, letting out a sigh. "Yet, for as good as that man must be she was with... Why did I sense some darkness about him..." She thought out loud. Making a mental note to catch up with Donna sooner, rather than later for an explanation. Perhaps even to meet such a man that could properly pleasure an Amazon...

* * *

Feel free to leave any feedback etc as a review to this story, or via the feedback form on my profile. Thanks for reading!

12