All Comments on 'Gotta Love Commuting'

by HornyTeenBoy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot Story

Nice build up to boy-on-boy sex. I'm a girl and it made me hot!!! Sassafras

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very Hot

wow! excellant story. great build up to incredible sex. I got very hot reading this. keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WOW!!!

I'm a straight chick looking for some gay-guy-education and you gave it!!! What an awesome story in every sense ~ Very hot, Well Done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
nice

whew..i usually don't read the guy-on-guy stuff, but that was HOT.

cutandhornycutandhornyabout 17 years ago
Great

The guy-to-guy stuff was well developed and HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
One of the best yet

I love gay sex stories and it's hard to find good ones that I want to finish and/or read again. This one was fantastic. It reminds me of experiences I've had. Soooo hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
wow

freakin amazing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
awesome!

That was amazing. I coukd feel it. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hot story

loved your story. I too love having unexpected anonymous hot man-to-man sex. Cock inside my mouth and fucking my ass is the best feeling ever. Tell us more of what happened next.

jackstudjackstudover 12 years ago
Teen Boy

Very hot Boy. Got a stiffy, TY Jackstud

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please write more.

I want more. This was great.

Riki1942Riki1942almost 6 years ago
All Night

I love the story and I can really empathize with the last part; joined all night. My Buddy cums inside me bareback and one of my favorite scenarios is when he spends the night, fucks me while spooning on our sides, and we drift of to sleep with his cock still in me. Sometimes he takes Viagra and can stay hard after cumming. It's easy to drift off to sleep at night after fucking and such a wonderful way to fall to sleep; with a cock in your ass. Even if it's only a few minutes before I wake, he has always gone soft and slipped out. I wish it was safe for a guy to stay hard for hours, there was something that could be taken that WOULDN'T LET you go soft and there was some kind of gear or harness that would keep you coupled and I could feel him still hard and up my ass when I wake up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous