All Comments on 'Gotta Love Fucking Fresh Divorcees'

by KissedMany

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
KissedManyKissedManyover 7 years agoAuthor
Yes, this guy loves himself. But ain't it great being in his head.

When writing this story, I tried to get into the mind of a guy that has everything and attracts great women with total ease. Literotica is made for living our fantasies. What would it be like to walk through life as a handsome, fit, rich, chick magnet and know it?

Hope you enjoyed some erotic reading time in their shoes (or should I say their bed).

EzrollinEzrollinover 7 years ago
I liked it !

A nice build up and flow to your story, a couple of typos but every story I've read has some. I did like the ending...if you find something that good why keep looking ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More truth here than many will believe

Fantastic story. I'm commenting as anonymous because I don't want to incur the wrath of some of our dear readers. I was single in the early 1980's and the large cburch I attended was my very best hunting ground. They sponsored a divorcee recovery workshop that had four guys and nine women. Two of the women were total bitches, but the other seven were sweet and somewhat innocent victims of husbands that were always confused about which head they think with.

All seven of the decent women ended up.in my bed. None of them turned out to be the one I delete all my contacts for but my goodness I was smiling all the time.

Thank you for an enjoyable story that brought back lots of wonderful memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Interesting story

Widowers are a hot commodity with divorced and widow women. Some shy, sweet appearing women can be very devious. Often men find out too late.

BigspurtBigspurtover 7 years ago
Yes He Does Like Himself!

However To be in his place, WOW.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love it!

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Oh I did like that, a nasty man in truth but a good story

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

To bad there us no follow up YET!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous