Gotta Love Fucking Fresh Divorcees

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lucille, come over here closer." I say firmly. From here on I am in control and she must accept it. She snuggles into my side as I put my left hand over her bare shoulder above her shoulder-less dress. I look down at her cleavage. Her skin is perfectly white with a single dark brown beauty mark low on the inside of her left breast. Her hands are demurely clasped together in her lap.

"Your perfume is so sexy."

"I'm glad you like it." She looks up at me with an innocent look, "William, I'm not that experienced at this kind of thing. I'm sorry."

"Don't worry Lucille. Everything will be fine. Don't be nervous. Just do whatever I say and all will be good. You can trust me." She gives me a nervous smile.

She leans her head against my chest in complete submission. My cock is granite hard and makes a big tent in my pants. I know she can see it.

I take her chin in my hand and bring her lips to mine and give her a light kiss. Then, I move her head onto my left shoulder so it is resting in the crook of my neck and her eyes are looking behind us. This give me a great opportunity to look down and drink in fully her perfect body. Her chest is rising and falling as she breathes nervously. She knows I am checking her out. She is wringing her hands in her lap. I place my right hand over them and they quiet down.

"Lucille, you have such a beautiful body."

In a small voice, "Thank you."

I take her left hand and bring it to my lips and kiss the damp palm. Then I place it on my right shoulder. This turns her so her breast is against the left side of my chest. The pressure pushes her breasts together and I can see deeply down her cleavage. Our lips meet and we French kiss passionately. She moves her hand to the back of my head and pulls my lips to hers. It is her sign that 'yes means yes.' I cup her breast and feel the weight of it through the silk fabric. She has a shear bra and I can feel her diamond hard nipple. She's getting very turned on. I tweak her nipple and she gives a whimper of pleasure.

"Your breasts are so perfect." I run my hand from one globe to the other and back several times aggressively. Her body is mine to fondle as I want, just like I knew it would be.

She says in deeper, urging voice, "Yes. yes." as I paw her charms.

She murmurs into my ear, "Do you think we should go to your bedroom?"

Hell, who's in control here? In a commanding deep voice, "Sweetheart, I said just do what I say. We'll go to the bedroom when I say."

"Of course, I'm sorry." That's better.

"No problem. Now where were we?" I pull her torso with gusto towards me with both hands. Her breasts are mashed against my chest and I slip both hands down to her firm ass-cheeks. I can feel her take a deep breath in surprise at the invasion.

I bite her ear lobe and growl, "Mmmmm. Sweet ass." I like to talk dirty when I am teaching these inexperienced women. They find it's horny and gives them a license to get down and dirty as well.

"I don't feel any panties. Did you not wear any like I said?"

"No, I don't have any on." She whispers sweetly.

"That's what I like to hear, my dear."

The hem of her dress has raised halfway up her thighs. Her legs are perfectly, slim and parted slightly. She has on light pink high heels that are very feminine.

I move my right hand to her knee and her knees snap shut instinctively.

She gives a sudden little squeal close to my ear, "Oh my!"

I leave my hand there and slowly her legs relax and slightly part again. Our lips meet and she holds the back of my head and mashes her lips to mine again. This seems to be her way of saying proceed. She's breathing heavily and soon opens her knees wide for me to roam to her center. I slowly run my palm up the inside of the thigh closest to me. Our lips part and I look down at her nice, slim muscular legs now held wide. But it would be great if her dress was not hiding her womanhood.

"Lucille, be a darling and bring the hem of your dress up so I can view your sweet bare pussy."

Without any hesitation, she lifts the hem to her waist and the most beautiful trimmed blonde beaver comes into view. The pubic hair is so fine that the camel toe notch below her mons is clearly visible. I can smell the rich odor of a turned-on pussy waft up to my nose. That sends my lust meter into the orange zone. I run my hand up her thigh until it's covering her hot, hairy crotch.

"Sweet Jesus! Ahhh." She utters as I run my probing fingers in the wet folds of her pussy lips. Her legs spread wider as she offers herself up completely. I tease the tip of my index finger into the sopping wet opening of her vagina and it barely fits. This woman must have had very little sex and none anytime recently.

"My heavens that feels so good. Oh, William."

I twirl my finger around her clitoral button and she bites my shoulder while stifling a scream of pleasure.

Now it's my turn. I look into her eyes as I take her hand and pace it on the tent in my pants. It's always fun to see the look on the face of an inexperienced woman feeling a good sized cock for the first time. I've seen all kinds of reactions. Not that I am huge but my dick is a good eight inches long and thick.

Lucille's eyes flash a bit of panic mixed with lust when she holds my rod.

"Oh my goodness. Jeez." She feels the length and girth. "Oh my goodness." I see her gulp as she looks down. Next is one of my favorite parts of seduction, the great unveiling. Women change into sexual beasts when they have a good, hard dick in their hand.

"Let me help you there, love." I quickly unbuckle my belt and pull my pants and underwear down to my knees, exposing my cock that is sticking up like a big pole. She is staring at it with a mixture of wonder and trepidation.

She had taken her hand back when I was exposing myself so I take it and place it back where it belongs, on my erection, this time skin on skin.

"Here, hold my cock nicely like this." With my help, she wraps her feminine hand around the vein covered shaft. The circumcised head is so engorged it's purple. It feels great as she tightens her grip. Her nails are classically done in a feminine light rose color and not too long.

"Very good. Just like that. That's the cock that will give you so much pleasure." I can tell from the clumsy way she is holding my pole that this is fairly new to her. I put my hand over hers and squeeze while stroking the skin of the shaft up and down luxuriously.

"Mmmm. It feels so good when you stroke the skin of my cock up and down like this." I can see she is intently watching what we are doing.

"Why don't you give it a try, alone?"

I take my hand away and she lovingly continues to stroke my staff unassisted. She's a quick study. A small drop of clear pre-cum bubbles from the slit opening at the tip. As she jerks me off, I undo the zipper at the back of her dress and undo the clasp of her bra strap. The dress top falls, baring her chest. What a delicious perfect set of tits. As white as her skin is, her breasts are a few shades even whiter. She has quarter sized pink areolas with small eraser sized nipples. I cup their impossibly soft skin and firmness. Lucille kisses my neck in submission and hides her face while still working my cock obediently.

I look down at the erotic scene below. The skirt of her dress is pulled up over her waist and her legs are spread lewdly like a common harlot baring her blonde pubic hair covered pussy. Her dress top is down and tits are exposed with my hand groping them brazenly. Her hand is jacking me off like a high school tart in the back seat of a convertible in lover's lane. This is not the modest, conservative woman I first met at a church social. All of these women have horny, base side to their natures. I love it when it's revealed. Now that the barriers are down it's time to split that tight pussy with my hard cock.

"Now is a good time to go to my bedroom."

We stand. As we walk down the hallway, she holds up the top of her dress to modestly cover her chest. I pull up my slacks and hold the waistband together as I direct her down the hallway to my bedroom.

As we enter, I turn on the overhead light. I like to see everything. We walk to the bed. I hug her and give her a kiss as I strip her dress down to the floor. I cup her firm naked ass-cheeks.

Our lips part. She is standing completely and gloriously nude with her hands now modestly covering her hair covered crotch.

"Get on to the bed dear and lie down." She obeys and lays there with her arm modestly over her breasts and demure hand over her beaver as she waits.

"Don't hide your charms from me Lucille. I want to see everything and touch everything on your beautiful body." She moves her hands aside. I slowly undress looking down at her nakedness. First my shirt is slowly unbuttoned and I throw is aside. Then I strip my pants and underwear. My erection is proudly pointing to the ceiling in erotic anticipation. Her eyes are glued to it. I smile confidently down at her before sliding in beside.

My experience is that a woman that has only had bad sex with a boring, inexperienced husband needs to have a mind blowing orgasm with my big cock deep in their vagina before we get into oral sex on me and other advanced play. That first big orgasm opens up their minds to anything goes. The best results I have had is when I start with cunnilingus. Most have never had their pussies eaten. First husbands are terrible lovers. I get the women to the edge of ecstasy orally and then fuck them missionary style until they explode with a big O. After that, anything goes.

I prop myself on my elbow and look down over her sexy body. She has a lean, slim, Pilates-type well-kept body with a flat stomach and full, perky breasts.

"Your body, is very beautiful, Lucille." She kisses my bicep lovingly as my eyes drill into her open nakedness.

I slide down a bit and take her nipple into my mouth and twirl my tongue around its hardness.

"Oh heavens, that feels so good William."

.

"Hold my balls in your hand Lucille. I love that." She cups my sack gently. Her cheeks are glowing a rouge color. I hold her breast as I look into her eyes. I can feel her hand roll my balls delicately.

"Am I doing that right?" she asks.

I break out in a big grin. "Yes, sweetheart. That's perfect." My lust meter is hitting the red zone.

I kiss down her stomach while sliding down my king sized bed to her waist. The smell of her pussy is crazy making. I nuzzle her beaver with my nose as I position myself between her legs that spread instinctively to make room. I slip my hands under her buttocks and lick her crotch from ass to camel-toe. The musky, salty taste is like ambrosia.

"Ahhhh. Oh sweet Jesus. Oh my. I never thought. Oh. Oh." She strings words in surprise. Here is a girl who has never had her pussy licked. Welcome to my world.

I part the lips of her cunny with my tongue and run it up and down the inner folds. Looking up over her blonde pubic hair, I see her head straining off the bed to watch me pleasure her. She has a lewd erotic look on her pretty face with her lips pursed in an O shape.

I back my head off her crotch and growl, "Hmmm, what a yummy pussy you have." I want her to be diving down and licking my cock and balls with gusto in future. The best way is to be a good example and show how I'm loving it. I dip back and lick again from ass to clit. When my tongue hits her love button, she moans loudly. I lick lower and spear the entrance to her vagina with the point of my tongue. The entrance is extremely small. I deposit a substantial amount of saliva inside her love canal. The lubrication will be necessary when I drill my big weapon there. I suck on her clit until she is moaning continuously. When she nears a climax, I quickly get up on my knees and pull her legs up my thighs until her sweet, blonde-haired pussy is nestled against my cock. Her face is a cross between panic at the size of my cock and lust for the need of raw sex.

I put the head of my stiff erection at the opening to her vagina and fall forward onto her sexy body. My cockhead is wedged at the small entrance. Usually with the mature women I go out with, my cock slips in easily. But Lucille is almost virgin-like and it's blocked. I am so fucking horny after all this foreplay that I just have to split her pussy regardless of the consequences. I grunt and push forward. The head just wedges deeper an inch or so. I hear her give a tiny squeal. I don't know if its pain or pleasure and I really don't give a fuck. I need to be balls deep in this hot, tight pussy. I roar and plunge my hips forward with all my might. Her pussy opens suddenly and my cockhead is buried to the very end of her love canal in a nanosecond. The silken firm grip of her tight vagina around my cock is beyond description. I stop all movement and enjoy the sensations rippling along my happy dick. Her tits mashed against my chest feel so right. My face is nestled in her fresh-smelling, silken blonde hair fanned out on the bed. A huge wave of perfect peace and calm wash over me as I bask in the shear egotistic masculine pleasure of being me at this moment. I don't want to move and spoil the moment.

I feel her hands around my waist and then sliding down to the cheeks of my ass. She pulls them towards herself. A clear sign she wants the good fucking to start. I hear you babe.

I prop myself up on my arms and look down at the beauty below me still locked together at the hips. She is literally the most beautiful woman I have ever fucked. Her golden hair is fanned out around her perfect face on the bed. Her cheeks are rosy red with lust and her eyes have a sex-hungry look. My eyes look down at her glorious breasts and I shift my weight to one hand, freeing the other and I grasp a handful of her firm tit. I massage it hard and tweak her nipple even harder. She throws her head back, opens her mouth and groans at the assault, then stares back at me brazenly with lust in her smoldering eyes. Aha, she likes a little pain. I paw the other breast and give it the same treatment. She turns her head, closes her eyes and kisses the wrist of the arm holding me up beside her head. Fuck, that is so erotic to see her thanking me with her kisses and totally submitting to my groping. I pull my hips back, withdrawing my cock halfway and pound into her pussy with a thud that jiggles her breasts. Her eyes shoot open and then close as she kisses my wrist again.

It's all so overwhelmingly erotic that I fall onto her again and pound my cock frantically into her while groaning and growling like an animal. I kiss and bite her neck in my frenzy. My cock is like white hot piston and my primal brain is putting the gas pedal to the fucking floor. My cock and her magic pussy is my entire universe. Somewhere outside the range of my carnal senses, I hear Lucille continuously screaming that she is cumming. It doesn't faze me or slow my dick's assault even slightly or the body shaking clash of our hips. Three weeks of cock-teasing courting unleashes into a dangerous erotic energy.

Finally, my orgasm is coming at me like an express train in the blackest tunnel. It is building so strong that I instinctively know it could kill. But I don't give a fuck and race toward it at a full, mindless run. Just before it hits, I prop myself up on my elbows to look down at Lucille's face. I love to look deep into a woman's eyes when I cum and fill their pussy with my seed. She is staring wide-eyed up at me. I can feel the veins popping out on my face and throbbing, blood-filled. I give one last thrust of my cock ball-deep into her center and it explodes.

"AHHHHHHHHHH. OH FUCK! AHHHHHHH. FUCK FUCK. Oh my GOD." I fall onto her body and earthquake-type convulsions cause me to drill her cunt a few more times to spill every drop of sperm deep into her vagina. The throbbing contractions of my cock slowly subside and I lay panting with my full weight on her body. Our skin feels slippery and hot with sweat. I slide off to the side and flop onto my back. The sweat evaporating instantly cools my skin. I am gasping for air like I just ran the hundred yard dash. My breathing starts to slow.

Lucille, sweet Lucille snuggles into my side, puts her arm across my chest, her leg over my thigh and kisses my cheek three or four times in gratitude.

"Thank you. Oh thank you, William. I never thought sex could be this wonderful. Oh, my word, what have I been missing all these years."

I turn my head to look into her face. She has an expression like she just won the lottery.

"We will have lots of great sex, my love. You have a lot of catching up to do and lots of new things to learn." She kisses my lips enthusiastically.

"Can we make love again, now?" I love that's she's eager. Pinch me.

"Let's wait a few minutes. Do me a favor and get me a wet warm facecloth from the bathroom. That door over there. We need to clean up my equipment. You should do the same. It pays to be clean."

She jumps up to do what I asked. What a beautiful ass she has as she walks to the bathroom. Sweet.

I hear the water running. Here she comes back. She has wrapped a big white towel modestly around herself.

I bark out, "Lucille take off that bloody towel. Don't hide your beautiful body from me." She drops the towel with a sheepish look on her face.

"Great. Now give me a little turn so I can see all of you." She pirouettes slowly. "That's my girl. Proud and luscious."

She smiles, walks closer and dips with the wet cloth in hand. "Let me clean you up." She wipes my cock with the warm, wet cloth. "How's that?"

"Actually, you should give my balls a good wipe too." She blushes and gives my clean-shaven sack a good wipe.

"Sorry. This is a bit new for me. I sure want to do what's right."

"Great love. That's good now." I pat the bed beside me and she puts the washcloth on the night table and slides in beside me, modestly on her stomach with her head resting on my bicep. She kisses my shoulder sweetly. This girl is very special. She is so innocent sexually that I've stopped thinking of her as a woman at least in the bedroom. She's definitely a girl in that department and that's the way I'll treat her.

I prop up on my elbow with my head resting in my hand and looking down her body. Her tight buns call to my hand and I rest my hand on her firm ass. She lies with her face towards me, her eyes shut and eyes closed with a contented smile on her face. I love the freedom of touching a girl whenever and wherever I want once we become lovers. It's so erotic. I slide my hand up the grove that is her spine to the base of her neck under her full head of silken blonde hair. I rub her far shoulder. It is tight and muscular. Now down her back down to her luscious ass. I cup and massage her far cheek and then drag my palm over the crack of her ass to her nearest cheek and massage it too. I run my full palm up and down the center of her bum with my middle finger a little deeper in the crack.

Lucille kisses my shoulder again sweetly. Her lips are so pretty. Even without lipstick, they are red, lush and ripe. I run my hand over her ass and crack as I visualize those beautiful lips wrapped around my cock. Every woman I am with learns how to suck a cock really well. My dick starts to harden as I picture her novice tongue twirling around the head. I lean my body towards hers as we lay side by side until my junk rests against the side of her hip. I know she feels it. I dip my hand a bit further down under her ass. Her legs are tight together so I can't get to her pussy. On her own, Lucille parts her legs a few inches, welcoming the intrusion. Ahhh, my little horny girl, you want your pussy petted. I dip my hand down again and I can now get my middle finger below her asshole close to her pussy lips. I can feel a slight coating of fine pubic hair up towards her asshole. Back up to her ass-cheeks and I massage them. She brings her far knee up to the side opening her bottom completely. The little slut wants her pussy tickled really good. I dip my hand really far this time all the way to her pussy lips. She gives a little moan and raises her hips up off the bed to follow my hand up. These church women are all the same. Hey know how to beg for it without saying anything out loud. Prim in proper in word, sluts for sex in their actions.