Gotta Love Fucking Fresh Divorcees

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't sure that Lucille would be the same as those other traditional women from the congregation I've dated, conservative and proper when they are at church but horny and begging for cock when alone with me. My perception of her was likely my fault. She is such a beauty that I likely had her up on a pedestal as someone above the baser instincts. Before she showed up at the restaurant with that sexy dress, all the things she wore had bland colors and didn't show her body off. But I could see she had a nice body under there. She would never say the word shit even if she had a mouthful of it. I felt like some kind of Neanderthal or something in her presence. And of course, she is model-material in the looks department so it was hard to imagine her being an easy lay like she turned out to be. I hate the feeling of her being so spectacular. I'll have to have her licking my balls soon, just to get that semi-worship thinking out of my head. It's not good for our sex life together or my peace of mind.

Oh, isn't that nice. She has snaked her hand down to grasp my penis. The little harlot wants some stiff cock. Her face is calm like nothing is happening and her eyes are still closed as she strokes the big fella. Those lips are so inviting. That face would look so good with my cock buried in it. I'd love to wipe my dick all over her pretty features. I'm sure she'd love to feel of it rubbing over that perfect small nose and those eyes with the impossibly long lashes. I'd love to run the tip of my dick along her perfect light brown eyebrows.

Fuck, my cock is titanium hard with all those erotic fantasies. I was going to go slow with her and introduce her to sucking dick a few days later but fuck it. Anyway, it's her own fault. She's stroking my dick like a cock-hungry slut unasked so I'll treat her like one.

I stroke her pussy lips up and down. Her love juices start to flow and her hips start to swivel instinctively. She kisses a path up my bicep to my chest.

"Lucille, you remember how you enjoyed oral sex before we fucked? Well. I'd like you to give me oral sex before we have some more great sex."

She looks up quizzically, pauses and says, "Gee William, I've never really done that before. I'm sorry."

"Well, Lucille, oral sex is an important part of a couple's love making in today's world. It looked like you enjoyed it. I consider oral sex a loving gift for my partner's pleasure. I hoped you were a caring, giving person too."

"Sure, William, I'd love to make you feel good like you did me. But I'm likely going to be pretty bad at it."

"Not to worry, my dear. I'll show you what a man enjoys." She looks down at the erect penis in her hand. "Come here and give me a big kiss." We wrap our arms around each other and kiss deeply. Kissing is such a romantic, safe turn-on for a woman. It's a great way to bridge from one sexual activity in bed to the next. We press our naked bodies together. I kiss her face and neck and she returns the favor.

I gush into her ear. "Lucille, you are stealing my heart. You are so wonderful." It is totally the truth. I look her in the eyes. She smiles demurely and kisses me lightly on the lips.

"William, you are melting my heart. You are such a fine, real man. I'm dizzy with strong feeling towards you. You make me feel like such a woman."

"What a blessing that we feel the same. It feels right and spiritually on the right path. Let's go with the feelings and see where God takes us." I hug her tightly and run my hand down to her ass. I pull her hips to mine. My hard cock is nestled in her crotch. Lucille puts her hand on my ass and pulls it to make our caress even closer. She had totally bought into our union. She is ready to learn how to suck cock.

"Yes, William. I want to go with the feelings."

A surge of adrenaline goes through my body as I realize that my cock will soon be deep in her perfect, hot mouth. I seem to need more oxygen in my lungs but don't want to pant with an open mouth so my nostrils flare with every deep breath in erotic anticipation. "Let's me show you how to be a perfect mate." I break our embrace, sit up slowly and put a couple of big pillows behind my back. I want to rush but hold back so I don't look too eager. I lean back so my lower body is at a perfect angle for Lucille to suck my cock while I have a great view.

I take her shoulder and pull her up to sitting position. In a firm voice I direct her, "Get between my legs like I was with you." She goes on all fours, moves to between my legs and sits on her haunches looking down at the erect pole before her.

"That's good. Now hold my cock like before and give it a few gentle strokes. Hmmmm. That's nice. Just like that." Her delicate hand seems so small on the shaft of my dick. I love the girly nail polish on her conservative short manicured nails. "Cup my balls with your other hand dear. They as very sensitive too." She sits back a bit to rebalance and cups my clean-shaven sack as directed. What a beautiful feeling. She looks up with a look that asks if she is doing good. "That's great, dear. You are a natural." She breaks into a big smile of relief that all is well. My God, this girl is so perfect.

"Now, gently kiss the head of my penis." She bends forward and purses her pink lips and kisses the dark red engorged head of my cock just below the slit.

"That's very sweet. Now, kiss all over the head slowly." She reverently kisses my dickhead while cupping my ball-sack gently. A huge shit-ass grin breaks out on my face and I put my hands behind my head and look down at her worshiping my cock with her lips. I feel like a fucking king.

"Great, Lucille, that's great. Now make a lot of saliva in your mouth and with a wet tongue, lick the staff from my balls up to the tip. Yes, ahhh, yes, just like that. Now lick it all over. Ahhhh, nice. Make it nice and wet. You are doing great. Don't stop. Put the head in your mouth." The picture of my cockhead lodged in her sweet round lips is seared into my brain forever. "Ahhhh. Oh fuck. That, ahhhh, feels so good." I almost want to cry with joy at the sweet surge of testosterone fueled endorphins leaping in my brain.

My voice isn't working so I put my hand on her soft golden hair and push her head down to have my cock move deeper into her mouth. Her eyes look up at me and widen as my cock goes deeper. I let off the pressure and her head rises. Before the head of my dick comes into view I push her head down again and then release.

"Bob, your head up and down like that, sweetie. That's the ticket. Hmmm. Good. Just like that. Stroke my cock a bit too. Ahhhh. Wow. Nice. Very, very good, love. You've got it."

She is so obedient. Listens carefully and follows instructions. Gotta love it. I've got to be careful here. This is so fucking erotic and I don't want to come too quickly. Thank god I came earlier so this incredible cock-sucking isn't racing me to an orgasm too quickly. But I'd better be careful. I want to mount her from behind and fuck her properly and hard, doggy-style.

"Now hold the shaft of my cock and go lower and lick my balls. They are so sensitive." She holds my pole and stares down at my ball-sack. She takes a few seconds to make a decision and then dives in and licks with gusto. That hesitation has happened with all the divorcees. My goodness, I can't believe their husbands hadn't told them to lick their sacks. But they all dove down to lick and kiss my sensitive balls at first asking.

What a sweet incredible sight. Her deep blue eyes are looking up at me as her nose snuggles the base of my cock as she licks the underside of my sack.

"Oh, my heavens Lucille, I can't express how good that feels. Yes, just like that. Now up and put the head back in your mouth. Ahhhh. So nice. Ahh." I grab the sides of her head and lift it up and then down slowly. Watching the head of my cock drill deeper into her pretty face and then withdraw is crazy-making. I have a huge urge to just pound her head up and down until I fill her mouth with come. But a small voice in the small still rational part of my brain says, NO. It yells loudly inside my skull. FUCK HER PUSSY DOGGY-STYLE!

I pull her head up and rise onto my knees and scoot behind her. She's on her haunches facing away from me. I wrap my arms around her and kiss her neck several times. I cup both her breasts while biting her ear. Then, I pull back and put my left hand on the base of her neck and push her forward so her hands go to the bed with straight arms. I pull her hips up so that she is now on all fours in front of me. It dawns on her what is going to happen next and she spreads her knees to make room for me to mount her. I rise on my knees and move closer with my hard cock pointing towards her down covered pussy.

What I do next is a habit I've learned to test how horny a given woman's nature is. After a blow job I check how wet their pussies are. If they are wet, that means sucking my dick and licking my balls turned them on. I dip my hand to Lucille's crotch and it is coated with love juice. She's a keeper.

Even though her vagina is lubricated, its best with her virgin-like tight pussy to have more. I spit on my palm and spread the saliva onto the head of my cock. I move forward. Her pussy is high.

"Spread your legs a bit, love." She spreads them and now her pussy is perfectly situated. I notch the engorged head in her vaginal opening.

She whips her long blonde hair. "Oh yes, William. Yes. Do me."

I grasp her hips and as before, there is great resistance to any intrusion. I grasp her shoulders for added leverage and thrust as a huge roar explodes from my throat as I mount her. I'm balls deep in an instant.

She screams, "Oh fuck yes. Ahhhhhhhhh. That's right. Oh fuck. Do me."

I wave of dark lust washes over me and I pound into her pussy a few times. Her ass-cheeks shake with every hard thrust. Erotic energy must have been building dangerously until finally my cock was buried in the promised honey pot. Gradually my thrusting becomes more gentle until it slows to a stop. We are both panting loudly. I run my hands over the muscles of her back and shoulders, massaging lovingly. Our breathing slows. I put my right hand on her left buttock and stroke it sweetly. Her crack is open and I can see her quarter-sized light brown asshole with my cock below that buried in her vagina. A very erotic sight.

He moans, "Oh baby, don't stop. I need it." I withdraw my dick and slide in smoothly. "Oh, yes love. Your cock feels so wonderful. Please keep going. Do me good." Wow, the innocent girl can talk dirty. I love it.

"Your tight pussy feels like heaven too, sweetheart. Now I'm going to fuck it like it's never been fucked before."

I growl like a dog, give her right buttock a good slap and thrust faster and faster into her center. I lose it. I'm carried away in a cyclone of primal passion and my cock becomes a hot piston of pleasure. I grab her hips to hold on and thrust with complete abandon inside a bubble of lust. My world is my cock and her pussy, period. I vaguely hear her screams in the background. The boundaries between me and the universe fall away and a white orgasmic light explodes in my brain. My dick convulses shooting cum deep inside her center. Unbelievable pleasure washes over my lower body. My hips jerk spastically a few more times synchronized with the final convulsions of my cock.

Lucille's head is buried in the bed. I can hear her muffled voice saying, "Yes, Yes. Yes. Yes." Over and over. A feeling of thankfulness washes over me. When I vaguely hear her screams when I was in a blind fury of fucking, I knew I might be hurting her but there was no way my body could stop fucking until I came. It was all primal instincts. Thank God that she is safe and she's loving it.

I tilt her over towards the bed and as I flop to the bed, I pull her beside me. We look up at the ceiling and are speechless as to the great experience we both just had. She grasps my hand, pulls it to her lips and kisses the back of it lovingly.

It's at that exact moment that I decide to delete all the telephone numbers of the other woman and make Lucille my one and only woman for life. Praise the Lord.