Government Dog Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julian nodded his head, assessing the girl through his wire rim glasses. "Very good, I expect you in this very spot at 8PM tonight." His eyes trailed from Lisa's face to her body, passing down the neat row of buttons in the center of her shirt, all the way to the toes of her shoes. "I presume you brought the required garments for event attire?"

Lisa placed a well manicured fingertip to her chin as she recounted the list that she had already committed to memory. "Black stilettos, dark stockings, glossy black skirt no longer than knee length, a crisp gray button up shirt, glossy black coat with a tight fit, and a gold silk scarf if I'm not mistaken?"

"Don't forget the matching undergarments." Julian said in a matter of fact tone that made Lisa blush.

"I hardly see why that matters, but yes...I do have such attire." She glared warily at the back of Julian's head as he turned away from her. In her mind she privately took note regarding the sudden change with the girl who had the position prior to her. Steeling her mind against the rude lingerie question she tried to focus on the details she knew thus far. The entire reason she had been sent undercover was due to a series of missing persons cases that had been filed recently. All women, and all somehow tied to this mansion. Because the mansion belonged to a Prince of a foreign country it was next to impossible for the police to run a thorough investigation, and that's where Melanie came in.

Julian looked behind him expectantly when he noticed that Lisa had not been following him. He discretely cleared his throat to get her attention. "Do keep up please."

"Ah, yes of course!" Lisa chided herself for allowing her thoughts to take over at the moment. Her heels clicked against the hard floor as she rushed to catch up with him.

Julian coolly turned and continued walking when she had caught up. "As I was saying, when you come to and from work you are to use this servant's hallway." He instructed as he pulled on a discreet handle that matched the paneling of the wall so closely you could barely notice it. Julian led the way, pointing out a few things such as the lunch room (it is mandatory that you eat the lunch in the room, no where else. Lunch will be provided), the restrooms (you must ask for an official break to leave your desk duty) and a few other various offices, including his own.

The tour of the first floor of what Lisa was coming to understand was the 'servants' wing of the building ended at a door leading up a flight of stairs. Julian led her to the second floor which resembled a hotel with rows of doors down the long hallway. "Any time you are not at your desk or traveling between you are to be in your room, is that understood?" Julian questioned her as he fished a ring of keys out of his pocket and unlocked the door numbered 203.

"What about...going outside and stuff?" Lisa asked hesitantly. The more and more Julian droned on about the rules the less likely she thought she was going to be able to blend in here. Julian stepped into the room and expectantly waited for Lisa to follow.

"If you wish to leave the building you can request an escort. You are given one day a month to be driven into town for anything you need. As you gain seniority you will be given more liberties." Julian explained. Lisa followed him into the room. In contrast to the luxurious feel of the estate Lisa's bedroom looked like a drab hotel. The walls were covered in green floral wallpaper. There was a single bed with cream and brown linens. The bed had a dark wooden frame. The headboard rose up several feet higher than the bed, its horizontal wooden beams looked sturdy. Beside the bed there was a simple night stand. At the far side of the room was a window adorned with thick dark red drapes. Against the left wall sat a small desk and chair, a dresser with a TV on top, and a standing wardrobe. Exactly like a hotel room, Lisa thought with a bit of annoyance.

In the center of the room stood the maid from before. Sophie stopped and turned when she heard the two enter. In her hands were some of Lisa's bras, but a quick glance from the open suitcases to the open dresser drawers revealed that her intent was to put away the clothes. Crimson streaking across her face Lisa lunged forward to grab the bras and shoved them back in the suitcase, quickly flipping it shut. "I can put my own things away, thank you." She panted through her teeth, embarrassed that twice in one day strangers had seen her most intimate of apparel.

Julian chuckled with amusement at Lisa's shy reaction. He turned to the maid who looked at him again with eager green eyes. "That will do, Sophie. I think it's about time you start getting ready for tonight's party, hmm?" He questioned with his dark eyes. Sophie fidgeted slightly before nodding and doing a little curtsey before quickly leaving.

Lisa discretely shut one of the open dresser drawers as she looked back at the man. "So, will there be anything else, or shall I just be back at the desk by 8?"

Julian drew his attention back to his charge. "That will be all for now, you are free to unpack and make yourself at home. Dinner will be brought to your room in a little bit." Julian noted as he looked at the watch on his wrist. "Breakfast will also be served to your room at 7AM. Now if you'll excuse me, I have much to do and less time to do it in."

"Julian..." Lisa caught herself calling out his name in a moment of hesitation. "So that I know what to expect...what kind of event is it tonight?"

Julian flashed her a wicked grin, his dark eyes flashing dangerous. "A dog show. You could say the Master is a connoisseur of training a particularly large breed, and often holds viewings for his friends."

Lisa smiled brilliantly. "I love dogs! I hope I get to see them sometime."

Julian chuckled, it was a chuckle Lisa couldn't quite place. What was so funny? And with that the man left, and Lisa was left alone.

--

Lisa tapped one of her glossy stiletto heels against the hardwood floor behind the desk. She had been where she was assigned, and on time. With a sweet smile plastered on her face she had taken a dozen or so coats from various gentlemen and ladies. Not a single person had made eye contact with her, but had just tossed their overcoats in her direction as though she was a coat rack herself.

That had been nearly half an hour ago though. Despite the fact that she had seen plenty of people in black tuxedos enter the mansion and walk the ornate staircase to the ballroom in the next room there hadn't been a sound since then. Shouldn't there be a band or orchestra playing? Lisa walked to the bottom of the staircase and strained her ears. I thought this was a dog show? So why can't I hear any dogs?

Whatever was going on in the ballroom seemed to have everyone occupied though. Lisa hadn't seen anyone, even Julian, for quite some time now. "This is my chance." Lisa said to herself.

Leaving her station at the desk Lisa decided to start with the wing of the building that had been expressly forbidden to her - the Prince's private quarters. Lisa took her time walking the plush carpeted hallway, her ears straining to hear anyone approaching. She could feel her heartbeat in her ears. I can't believe I'm actually doing this. Melanie was equal parts terrified and excited as she pushed open a large wooden door.

The door led to a study, its walls were lined with so many books that it could have been in place at any university library. Melanie spotted a stout wooden desk at the end of the room. A perfect place to start her investigation. It didn't take long for her trained eyes to find a secret compartment in one of the desk doors. With trembling hands she pulled out a manilla folder and opened it.

Melanie couldn't believe her luck! Rifling through the documents in the folder she saw photos and profiles matching the ones her boss had shown here. Here was proof that all of the missing women were tied to this mansion. But exactly what had happened to these girls?

"Well, what have we here?"

A rich male voice startled Lisa and she stood up abruptly, the desk drawer slamming hard as she closed it. Her eyes spotted a man standing at the entrance to the study. He wore a long soft purple robe like shirt over silky pants. His skin was a lovely amber tan, with hair black as jet, long and silky, and tied back in a low ponytail. His flinty gray eyes stared directly into Lisa. He raised a perfect black eyebrow up in an arch, staring at her expectantly. In his hand he loosely held a black leather leash. "A pup who doesn't know to keep her nose out of other people's business?"

Lisa wasn't sure where to direct her eyes, to the man who had caught her red handed or to the pet at the end of the leash. Following demurely behind the man was a beauty of a woman. She had dark ebony skin with a loose poof of curly hair that swayed as she walked - on her hands and knees. She sported a thick shiny black collar around her neck to which the leash was attached, and wore little else. Her ample breasts knocked into each other as they swung freely, a metal clamp attached to each black and swollen nipple with a chain between. A weight on the chain moved back and forth, each sway causing the woman to shutter lightly.

Lisa was so astounded by the sight that she was caught unawares as two suited security guards clamped tightly onto her elbows and dragged her forcibly forwards towards the man.

A bemused chuckle rose from the throat of the suave man and he gave the leash a slight tug. As leather dug into skin and forced the woman to look up her face was clearly enraptured with delight. "I see you have an eye for my little pet." The man said as he reached down and gently stroked the woman under her chin. Her dark lips parted and revealed the pink of her tongue as it lolled out of her mouth, practically drooling. The man stood back up, his clear gray eyes piercing Lisa. "What is your name?" He spoke coolly and with authority.

"Mel-Lisa!" Crap! Melanie instantly hated herself. Not only had she been caught snooping but she had just screwed up on her cover as well.

"Melissa?" The man squinted at her with scrutinizing eyes. "I thought the new girl's name was Lisa?" He looked at one of the guards to confirm. Melanie tried to squirm out of the guards grip but their hands were strong for her to break free from.

"It is - well, my real name is Melissa, but I go by Lisa." She hastily tried to cover her tracks.

"Regardless...whatever your name is. You've broken a few rules, haven't you? You've left your assigned station, you've broken into my private study, and you've seen one of my greatest secrets." The man circled around Melanie and went over to his desk, briefly looking at the items that had been hastily scattered. "Just what am I going to do with you?" He looked down at the woman at the end of his leash. Cupping her cheeks he whispered to her like someone would talk to a dog. "Jasmine, my dear, you will go and fetch Julian for me, won't you?" He asked as he let go of the leash, letting it fall to the floor. The woman, Jasmine, eagerly nodded and scampered away, still on all fours.

Melanie stared incredulously at the woman as she left, she still could not believe what her eyes were seeing. What exactly was going on? Melanie let out a yelp as she felt the sharp twinge of pain as zip ties were fastened around her wrists, effectively handcuffing them together behind her back. Shit Mel, you let yourself get distracted. You've done fucked up big this time. She tried to struggle against the binding but could get no purchase against the hard plastic. The guards still held her firmly by her elbows as well.

It didn't take long for Julian to come, half panting he entered the room. A groan escaped his lips as he assessed the situation. "My Prince- I am so sorry. She is new, and I have not had a chance to properly train her yet." Julian bowed deeply before the man in satin.

Melanie let out a small gasp. Prince? She stared wide eyed at the black haired man in purple who sat now languid behind the desk. If that man was the Prince then he was the one who owned this mansion...

Her thoughts were broken by the sound of panting as two women, crawling as fast as they could on their hands and knees broke into the room. Jasmine's eyes were bright, her round bottom practically wagged in delight as she returned from finishing her task. In her mouth she held a leather leash, but it was not her own. She was leading another girl. Sophie blushed, an action that lit up her entire body, as she caught Lisa's eyes.

The maid's hair was still done in twin french braids and she wore a small ruffled headband. Around her neck was a tight black collar lined with black velvet, white ruffles adorning the top and bottom. Her small perky breasts hung freely. She wore a corset around her waist, black with white lacings and a bow in back, and black thong. Melanie's question was now answered - the girl's freckles did go all the way down.

"What kind of sick place is this?" Melanie finally voiced with disgust. Having seen these two women prostrate themselves like...like dogs, Melanie had no doubt that this evil Prince was behind the missing person cases. Was he selling them as some kind of sick perverted sex slaves?

The Prince softly stroked his pet's head for a moment, allowing her the opportunity to nuzzle her face against the inside of his thigh. Gently pushing her aside he strode forwards towards Melanie. He gazed directly into her eyes. Because of her heels they were on equal ground height wise, but a woman in the strong grip of men, she was powerless against his stern look. "Are you that curious, my pet?" The Prince crossed his arms and pursed his lips with an amused grin. "I will give you an option...I will show you exactly what we are up to, but in return you will do as I say and be obedient from now on?"

"And if I refuse?" Melanie tried to hide the fear in her blue-green eyes as she returned his look. Does he know I'm with the CIA? Or this just because I was disobeying Julian's orders?

A chuckle escaped his lips as the Prince leaned closer. Melanie could feel the heat of his face so close to her own as he whispered in her ear. "You wouldn't like that option."

Melanie felt her body grow cold. The missing persons - did they also find out this dark secret? Where they offered the same choice? And what choice led to their disappearance? Melanie didn't like the danger in his voice. She didn't like the first option either, but being able to learn more about what was going on would at least give her more information, and hopefully more chances to live and escape. Slowly Melanie nodded her head.

"I need you to say it." The Prince said sternly, tapping one of his fingers against his shoulder, his arms stills crossed impatiently.

"I will obey." She said with a quiet voice, her eyes drifting down to the toes of her shiny black shoes.

The Prince cleared his throat, a displeased look on his face. "Sir. You will address me as Sir. Try again."

Melanie's eyes stung as she held back tears. This was humiliating! Being chastised like a child? "I will obey...sir." She responded.

Satisfied the Prince gave a curt nod to the guards as he picked up the leash to his pet. "Bring her."

--

Melanie found herself led into the main ballroom of the mansion. It was an immense space, but sparsely lit, as they walked out to the center of the floor she found the heat of a single spotlight following them. The bright light nearly blinded Melanie as she was forced to kneel on the hard checkered marble floor. She gasped as she felt zip ties tightened unto her ankles binding her hands to her feet. Melanie could not hide the look of fear on her face as she tried to imagine what would happen next.

The Prince's smooth voice commanded the room, as he spoke there were hushes of murmurings around the room. "My dearest friends, I hope you are all quite enjoying yourselves this evening. I have for you one final treat. Many people have asked me how do I do it - how do I train such fine young bitches? My dear friends, for your delight this evening I have the pleasure of giving you a demonstration, the induction of a new pup."

Muffled whispers broke out through the room. Melanie squinted her eyes against the spot light, but with the bright light against her face she couldn't make out anything, even the Prince was hidden in darkness.

"Master, if I may make a suggestion..." She heard Julian's voice as he whispered something to the Prince. Whatever it was must have been good because a low chuckle echoed through the eerily attentive room.

Julian spoke again. "Sophie, be a dear, and and help her get more comfortable."

With a small 'woof' of exclamation the maid entered the spotlight. Her bright green eyes sparkled intently as she approached on all fours. For a flash Melanie could have sworn the maid looked apologetic, but it must have been for just the briefest of moments. The way Sophie's tongue lolled out of her mouth betrayed nothing but excitement.

Melanie felt her body tense as she braced herself against the unknown. She closed her eyes, not sure what to expect. When nothing terrible happened she allowed herself to open her eyes again. She felt a gentle tugging of her jacket and looked over her shoulder to see Sophie peeling her jacket off with her mouth. The maid's pink lipstick stained lips were latched unto the collar of her jacket. Sophie gave a small grunt, or was it a growl, as she managed to nuzzle Melanie's jacket off until the sleeves turned inside out over her bound hands. Tongue lolling happily out her her mouth Sophie returned to Melanie's front side.

Melanie found that she couldn't keep her eyes away from the spectacle. This girl was acting exactly as a dog! Sophie's soft lips began to eagerly work at each button down the front of Melanie's shirt. Melanie began to squirm uncomfortably. Though she was effectively the Prince's captive at the moment she hadn't expected to be stripped bare before a room of strangers. Slowly the buttons came undone and Melanie's shirt fell away revealing the bare white flesh underneath, concealed only by the silky black push up bra with black lace. Sophie pulled Melanie's shirt back the same way she had striped her of the jacket. Both articles of clothing now bunched around Melanie's wrists.

Melanie was aware of every breath she took, each rise and fall of her chest displayed her bosoms to the open room. Melanie began to feel teeth, and a small tug at the back of her bra. "No, please!" Melanie suddenly begged. Her porcelain skin began to flush red with embarrassment all the way from the tip of her ears to her belly button.

"Sophie, remind her that dogs do not speak." Melanie tilted her head in the direction that she heard Julian's voice. The maid gave a small nod of her head. Kneeling in front of Melanie the maid slowly gave herself the use of her arms. If it was an order from her Master even a dog could use human tricks. Sophie reached both of her arms around Melanie. Her petite breasts with their nubile pink nipples pushed up against Melanie's chest as her delicate fingers hooked into the bra closure at her back.

Melanie found herself trembling. "No..." She begged again. Melanie's lips were silenced as the maid's glossy lips pressed against hers. Melanie's cry was muffled as an eager tongue forced itself into her mouth, its tip searching the new space. Melanie closed her eyes again, she couldn't stand the sight of the maid's face so close to hers, her freckled cheeks flushed with such delight. Melanie felt the bra fall away as gentle hands eased the shoulder straps forward, thumbs gracefully following the curve of her breasts as they were freed from the cups. Trapped by her bound arms the bra now hung by its straps loosely in front of her waist.