Government Dog Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melanie felt hot tears sting her eyes. She was topless! In a crowd of strangers! She had endured all sorts of training on how to resist enemy interrogations when she joined the CIA, but they had never really covered this sort of topic. Melanie gulped down her fear and opened her wet eyes again as the maid relinquished her the use of her own mouth again and backed off.

Sophie eased herself down into a position on the floor next to Melanie. Her arms lay flat on the floor, palms down and forward, her rump up in the air wagging side to side. She looked like a playful dog, happy to have done a good job.

The spotlight moved off of Melanie and she gratefully blinked to be out of the bright light. As her eyes adjusted she saw the rest of the room come into focus. The ballroom was adorned with gauzy purple drapes hung between columns. She couldn't see anyone in focus besides Julian, the Prince and their pets. The rest of the people in the room appeared only as shadows behind these curtains. A private affair, huh? She wondered what those curtains hid.

The Prince's voice drew her attention back to the center of the room. "Now, my dear friends. Though the dog show tonight is nearly at an end, the ink has not yet dried on the auctions, and so I hope you will indulge me in one last thing. Think of this as the final test of your new bitches." In the light of the spotlight Melanie could clearly see the Prince smile as he drew a silver whistle from one of his pockets and pressed it to his lips. A shrill, high pitched shriek filled the room. Melanie cringed, she felt the sound all the way to her bones.

Almost immediately the room filled with eager barks and panting as dogs, or well, girls acting as dogs, spilled from the curtained side rooms. They ran on all fours, wearing nothing but stiff black collars and the skin their mamas gave them. The girls came to a skidding halt in a single line in front of the Prince and sat obediently on their knees. Sophie rushed to join them, as did the Prince's personal pet Jasmine. That put the total of dog girls at 8 from what Melanie could see.

The Prince walked the line of girls, pausing to give each a small pat or scratch of affection under the chin. "My good girls, I have a task for you." Heads nodded eagerly, waiting on every word the Prince uttered. "Your final task for tonight, before I release you to your new Masters..." He was addressing the fully naked girls specifically. It dawned on Melanie that Jasmine and Sophie were probably exclusive private pets already belonging to the Prince or Julian.

"Using only your mouths, I require that you make our new friend welcome, and, well, come like she has never come before." A chill shot down Melanie's spine as she saw the cruel smile on the Prince's face before the spotlight shifted back to her. Did he just say what I thought he said? Melanie's mouth hung open in shock as the herd of dog-girls rushed towards her.

There were too many bodies pushing into her at once and Melanie fell backwards, hard unto her hands. She let out a gasp of pain as she tried to readjust herself into a better position but there was too much commotion around her to move.

Sophie was first to administer attention to her. The maid's freckled face came into view, a pleased look on her pink lips as she began to nibble gently on Melanie's right ear lobe. "S-stop it!" Melanie protested.

Melanie looked down at her body and saw two eager girls had taken to her breasts. Their wet pink tongues made long trails trailing from her clavicle to her areola. They circled in smaller and smaller circles, their bright eyes staring with loving intent at Melanie as suddenly they each took in a nipple. Melanie squirmed as she felt the strength of their tongues alternating sucking and pulling on her.

Melanie found her breath coming faster and harder, her body growing warm, and it wasn't just from the spot light. It was then that Melanie noticed that her knees had been forced open, her scanty tight black skirt was pushed up past her hips, and three eager heads vied for the honor of ripping off her black panties with their teeth. It was Jasmine who won the tug of war, with a solid jerk of her head Melanie cried with pain as she felt the sharp tug of her undergarment giving away. The rip of fabric could be heard even over the slobbering of the one girl who was eagerly drooling all over her belly button.

Melanie shuddered as gentle teeth nibbled at the inside of her thighs, and then suddenly a nip down below as someone's mouth was finding her southern lips. Melanie gritted her teeth. She hadn't been touched down there since...Melanie gasped as someone's tongue began to tease her clitoris, which was beginning to swell of its own accord. Melanie turned her head from side to side, trying to will herself from feeling the sensations that were beginning to build in her own body.

"No...please..." She whimpered, tears coming to her eyes. She opened her eyes to see Sophie gently licking her cheeks, licking her lips of the salty sweetness that had poured forth. Melanie opened her mouth again to cry out but found the maid's lips once again locked on hers, her tongue forcing its way inside. This time it wasn't just an exploratory expedition. Sophie's tongue was fighting for dominance. Melanie shook as she fought just to breathe.

She felt the sharp tugging on her nipples coming more insistently now. She squirmed as she felt someone knead one of her sensitive nipples between their teeth and tongue, biting down slowly. Melanie's body lunged uncontrollably, her back arching, knees quivering, as multiple mouths worked her over, alternating between gentle bites and intense sucking.

Melanie closed her eyes and tried to fight it, but it had been so long since she had had intimate contact, her body was so sensitive and she was being over stimulated to its climax. She jerked against her restraints as she felt the wave of intense pleasure wash over her despite how hard she had tried to hold it back. It flowed over her like a dam had been released, her entire body quivered. It was all over in only a matter of minutes. Slowly she felt the attack of the mouths retreat, each ending their contact with a gentle final lick. Finally Sophie released her mouth. Melanie's head fell back to the floor, exhausted, as the maid placed a small kiss against her lips.

Melanie's bare chest heaved as she tried to catch her breath. She felt hot all over, and wet from her own juices and the saliva of half a dozen eager dog women. Melanie closed her eyes as the contentment of post orgasm overtook her. No no no! Melanie tried to fight off the relaxation that was setting in. Melanie knew her own limits and habits, and she always fell asleep right after sex. Even as she thought that her body grew heavy as her black eyelashes drooped to her cheek.

The last thing Melanie heard was the Prince's voice.

"Good girl."