All Comments on 'Grab Life by the Balls'

by soldierboy50401

Sort by:
  • 102 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
Methodically hits all the Loving Wives hot buttons like a harp(y) from hell

This author knows how to hook his audience and push fantastic scenarios to the limit. The sheriff plays pretty darn rough dispensing bitch slaps and tough tasar love but only to the 'bad guys'. Overall this was a lot of story but the build and tension crescendoed bit by bit with each page to a well crafted climax. I really enjoy the rural setting and technology melding with small town mentalities.

One last kudo for saving the closing Clarissa explicitly explains it all scene for last. Usually when a villain's dreams are scuttled, they exit the stage bur not when that person shares custody rights. Its a testament to this author's skill that when she says '' I can explain '', you know said explanation will be pathetic but yet see how that from skewed character's viewpoint that it will be seen as unfortunate misjudgment. Full marks *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Comparable to "Longmire" TV series

Would make a hell of a modern Western cinematic release.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Kudos *****

These Sheriff Pat stories are a great read. Five Stars

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
Takes me back

When I was a kid and television was black and white we used to watch shows like this. I grew out of them but some people obviously have not.

dmhackdmhackover 9 years ago
Well done, SB

Great dialogue, nice pacing, superb ending.

Five. Easy.

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 9 years ago
A lengthy journey, but totally worth it.

I gotta say I love this story line you've created. The first one was good but felt slightly in need of polish. The second was to the point but could've been longer. This one has both good qualities of the previous two. We've established that Pat is a quality take no crap from anyone kind of guy that's great to have as a friend. Clarissa is doomed to be miserable forever. And bad things can happen to horrible people.

My one and only gripe with this story is we never got to see how Dean would interact with Mercedes after the arrest and his new self... probably for the best because she might influence him somehow, or not.

Still it'd be interesting to see how thoroughly she realized her life is now crap.

jacsrjacsrover 9 years ago
A great addition to the Sheriff Pat Series

I loved the continuation of the Sheriff Pat series, and look forward to more of the same, the story content is so believable. Well written and carried throughout the story.

Keep up the great work, a true writer is what you are.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 9 years ago
The news headlines at the end are funny.

But the plot is a dud. A real sheriff would remove the abused person and the kids from the home immediately, not install cameras and leave the person in danger.

And then Brad is allowed to just run out of the hospital. All the cops in this county must be brain-dead.

Stupid story. Very stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
long way

You could have gotten there a lot quicker and made the story more readable. took to long. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Burn THE BITCHES ALL OF THEM

THE BITCH AMYYUM GOTO HELL

BTB IS THE WAY TO GO

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 9 years ago
I hope there will be more of your Pat Quinn stories soon..

I have enjoyed all of your postings and find them extremely entertaining. Thanks for your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Thank the lord this idiot isn't sheriff in our county. This guys also needs to learn the difference between a friend and an acquaintance.

francis_toliverfrancis_toliverover 9 years ago
Good story

Love Clarissa's explanation. Rarely do we get a believable explanation from the cheater in a loving wives story. Most writers seem to have trouble seeing into the mind of a cheater and what their viewpoint would be. You nail this (though specific to this particular cheater) in the last bit of this story.

Oh, and I loved the old black and white television shows so it was really nice to see a story that invoked those great shows, updated for more modern times. Good story, good writing, whats not to like?!?

Francis_Toliver

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 9 years ago
Glock

There is no external safety on a Glock so the Sheriff didn't "thumb off the safety on my big Glock". Big Glock, I don't know why I find that so funny. Overall I enjoyed most of the story. One really has to suspend disbelief to think any law officer would leave a person in danger like this story indicated. Hey, it's porn. Still, I read it all the way through.

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
*****

Good story from the corn patch! I enjoyed it as I did your other story about Patrick's life. Lots of adventure with a bit of poon tang thrown in. Keep up the good work. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
didn't care for it

maybe it's just me but I thought this was a pretty fucked up story. gave it a two.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 9 years ago
Stephen King writing Andy of Mayberry

Majorrewrite is correct in that there are holes in the plot you can drive a Crown Vic through, but this is still an entertaining and interesting series. I like the psycho ex wife in the rear view mirror ending - Stang should use that with one of his stories only the car of course is a Mustang GT rather than a truck. Hope you keep writing SB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

Very well written, well edited Wonderful continuing saga. Looking forward to future chapters! What's next for Sheriff Quinn?

Jim C. Ormond Beach, Fl.

jcole1156@live.com

Layne_MichaelsLayne_Michaelsover 9 years ago
Very Good Read

Good story. I like your writing style and how you give depth to the main characters. Yes there are plot holes and what not but the stories are still enjoyable. I appreciate your work and look forward to seeing what else you put out as you progress.

katranmankatranmanover 9 years ago
Outstanding

Another 5 star ***** story. Please continue with these stories, you are one of a very small group -- the very best writers on Literotica! Thanks for the time and effort you spend writing for us to enjoy.

cap5356cap5356over 9 years ago
great story

great writing of the story. kept me interested all the way through and loved all the drama in it. glad you are keeping the tale going in this story as it can be really interesting how everyone is as they grow in the story. keep it up

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
Good story...

Good story, but if Shannon and Tracy had a roll in the hay it would have been 4*....or even 5*....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent plot & storyline

I really liked the way you developed the plot. Please keep adding to this series.

Fantast. You are already one of my favourite authors.

-- A fan from India

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another Good Story

SB, thanks for writing / posting another good story. Not great yet, but for each story posted it shows your writing is improving. You've got a great character in Sheriff Pat. No nonsense, take no prisoners type of main character. Along with the same human frailties we all possess. I can see good things coming from you using him as the star. Not to worry over minor details about whether a Glock has a safety or not. After all it is a fiction story, right? I think my Glock would have to be like Joe Piscopo in the movie Johnny Dangerously, "It's an 88 Magnum". And yes I know. Don't say it.

Keep up with the story line. Thanks, 5 Stars.

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 9 years ago
Well written story,

I'm not a big fan of the all conquering hero stories but this was for the most part well done. I just felt there was a lot of fat that could gave been left out in the first six pages. Once it got going it kept my interest. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Crazy.

This was such a crazy-assed story that I gave it a five. Glocks don't have safties like other automatics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another great story

Damn... good... writing... --claud137

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thanks for the clarification.

I appreciate understanding the cheating bitch's motives. Have to ding the former husband for being so detached and clueless that she could get away with this shit for two years. Just don't understand a spouse so passionately in love not knowing something was wrong, and taking whatever steps needed to find out. Has she changed? Does it matter? I suspect will hear more of her in future installments. Worth the wait.

Texas_Air_ForceTexas_Air_Forceover 9 years ago
Good job.....

Just when you think Clarissa's depravity has gone as low as it can, soldierboy manages to make her even a little more sleazy! The story was long; it could have been tightened up quite a bit, but a lot of good twists and turns. Of course, Mercedes could escape from some sort of minimum security prison, and suddenly come face-to-face with Pat's 40 cal. when she threatens his new family....... But, that is for the next chapter, right?

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 9 years ago
Good Read

LSD gets it right (yet again!).

Two quibbles ... Sheriff blasts County Manager for humiliating IT Dean, but then proceeds to drop everything for the fair for several days. Sees Dean being humiliated by BitterSweetie, but doesn't even try to talk to him then.

Second (much smaller) . . . Brad becomes Dean (just once, I think) after they get back to waiting room!

Score? FIVE of course!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bravo!

We need moe Quinn! Like, once a month, maybe?!?!

Great Story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thanks for the follow up story ! You sure know how to write!

Just amazed at your skills in writing and drawing me into this second part of Patrick's and Clarissa s story . It's hard to remember a better put together story in a long time. 5 isnot enough for you . You really get into the characters. Just an amazing piece of writing . Hope to see more adventures from Patrick or other stories that you put out.

TerrytheTravelerTerrytheTravelerover 9 years ago
Glock thumb safety

The Glock model 22 has lots of built in safeties, but none are thumb activated. A common writers error. Other than a couple of name switches, very nice work.

Thanks

C_frommnC_frommnover 9 years ago
Nice Going

Like the story and the way you filled in a few more details. of the f_cked up life he had with Clarissa. Next Honeymoon with Shannon and White Slavers.

patilliepatillieover 9 years ago
Kinda lost me on Page 10

when the Sheriff was staging his crew and listening to the surveillance-they had more than enough to burst in and take control of the situation but he waited until the bloody end-could've been too late has the OR doors been locked!

Also, I dont think the DA would've agreed to let the situation play out given the evidence that they had from the initial video.

Finally, too wordy, could've been cut much shorter, too much info on tactics and background that I skipped over and still got the gist of the story. 3 stars

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
@patillie

I was thinking the same thing, that they should have just rushed right in.

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Another great story, but

I also wanted to scream at the Sherriff for taking too long to get rolling toward the clinic. Why wait for everyone? I found the beginning to be a bit slow, but persevered because SB has done so well in the past. Extremely well written. Okay, the usual I vs. me errors and a number of minor punctuation errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well! A mixed bag really

I like the fact that you finally gave a little closure & reasoning to Clarissa. However the sheriff & his force were beginning to resemble keystone cops for a while there. Just how friggin' incompetent are they assemble twice while they know crimes are in progress! And seriously ! Too late to call swat because they'd gather to slow? Really?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
4*s

I really enjoyed this story soldierboy50401.

Good and believable dialogue . Fast paced action . A plot with some sex and a couple of truly evil persons!!

The length was right, too! No 2 or 3 page chapters that we need to wait a week or two to get posted.

I have no complaints about the technical english problems with a word or sentence . That did not detract from a fine , exciting story. I suspect that a real lawman would have moved sooner on the arrests . But that issue doesn't cause your story to suffer.

In fact, you had me on the edge of my seat ! For a moment I thought Pat and the cavalry would not arrive in time to keep him from being cut ! Whew !

Kudos and Thanks SB ,

AMerryMan

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 9 years ago
A really good story...

... which I normally would have given 4 stars because, even though not really spectacular, was solid with a fairly unique plot. I gave this story 5 stars because you had the common decency and courtesy to tell it with 13 pages in one submission instead of submitting it in 5 or 6 parts over 2 or 3 weeks. Unfortunately, not many writers follow this path and then can't seem to understand why their stories get lower than anticipated marks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice read

Note, you consistently use "site" for "sight".

sdc97230sdc97230over 9 years ago
Why they waited

DA Lawson is hostile to Quinn, and Quinn was afraid that his friend the victim was so badly abused by his wife and her lover that he'd cave to her when it came to trial. So Quinn had to assemble enough evidence of abuse against all the conspirators, including the medical people, to make it so overwhelming that it would make a case Lawson had no choice but to prosecute even without the victim's cooperation.

The double staging of the strike team was because Quinn didn't have an exact location while the conspirators had their victim on the move. So he assembled the team together at HQ while his dispatcher tracked the pager, then had them travel together to the medical center once he knew where the crime scene would be and where to base the team to carry out the strike from. Having them all converge on the medical center from different directions would have made it harder to do it stealthily, especially when it turned out there was a guard inside watching security cameras.

It's good to see that Quinn is making real cases and not playing games with evidence the way his predecessor did and the way he did in the original story. Yes, he did use an underhanded threat to send evidence he'd collected again his political rival to the feds, but at least he didn't use it to prosecute, only used the threat to tell the guy to shut up and go away and not to blackmail him into doing anything for him.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
The delay at the surgical center was bad, nearly horrific

but not as unconscionable as leaving Dean alone with the evil duo Monday night.

sdc97230sdc97230over 9 years ago
The question would be when kidnapping begins...?

Absent the recordings of Dean specifically telling his wife that he did NOT consent to what was going on and the doctor explaining how he had falsified Dean's medical records to cover the operation, would a prosecutor who is an enemy of the sheriff be likely to pursue charges if the wife claims it was all consensual sexual kink and the husband is too broken to be a dependable witness against the wife and her cohorts?

cw159cw159over 9 years ago
Good read

As others have said, please continue this series and I'm sure you can find more things for Sheriff Quinn to investigate. Yes,there were holes in the plot but there are holes in most plots including those on TV. Someone mentioned Longmire and one episode had them driving from Wyoming to someplace in Arizona in a couple of hours. OK, you've been beat up over the Glock "safety." However, you're not alone. I've heard the safety "click off" on Glocks in several TV shows and movies. The point of standardizing the department's firearms was good touch as most departments have done this. In some places, departments allow detectives or SWAT to carry what they want but uniforms carry a standard issue sidearm. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Sheriff Pat Quinn

what can one say , two great tales & a nice little interlude.

not sure how much the Author is in love with his creation ,

but i see the potential for " Sheriff Pat Quinn " to become one of the great protagonists on the site.

congratulations & salutations to the Author for another remarkable tale.

here's to hoping we might see more of " Sheriff Pat Quinn " in 2015

xxxhugsxxx

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
there had to be another way

to get the incriminating evidence recorded, instead of leaving him as the ball, in the ball game, subjected to more physical and emotional torture. The plan was already set in motion, the players were all talking and confirming times, dates, and details. The use of a bit of creative writing (hint, hint) could have provided the same outcome without additional torture.

just sayin

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More...

Definitely need more Sheriff Pat Quinn stories...

ohyessssssohyessssssover 9 years ago
pretty damn good

I must admit, it's always nice to see another of your stories added. I lke your no bullshit writing. I, like many others, look forward to more. Only two things I thought about while reading. First, at the fair, while talking to Mercedes. I would have said " I didn't realize that you and Dean had divorced." When she replied that she was not divorced, I would have had Pat say, " so, you're just whoring yourself out to THIS asshole? " secondly, after hearing the anesthitist complain to the doctor, and hesitate , the surgical tech went right ahead and swabed his genitalia. I think she was complicit. You just let her walk. I think the anesthetist was not on board. She may have been guilty in some previous operation, but not so much this one. I also would have been much happier if Mercedes' incarceration was more in line with the doctor's. Perhaps another story covering her subjugation and torture in jail , might make for an interesting twist in your next Pat Quinn story. I guess im a bit more vindictive than you. At any rate, great stories!!!! More please!!!! Soon!!!

ohyessssssohyessssssover 9 years ago
major rewrite

I just read one of your stories, and you have the nerve to call this story stupid? You're a fucking moron.

fanfarefanfareabout 9 years ago
the commentators amaze me

the number of them who confuse a fictional story with real life. the author, soldierboy crafted a thriller, a modern horror fable. and so many of you confuse the delusions of your dreary lives with this imaginary puppet-show.

retmstrretmstrabout 9 years ago
****

This is another one of your yarns I missed -- until today, that is. A bit long, but enjoyable any way. I remember one time when I had a drop-off at Mason. The sign on the Mac Donalds said, "Over one million sold". Yeah, back in the 60 s. Good writing from the corn patch. Cheers!

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
Re-Reading

"I felt important when I was with Bud Roberts and even Marion. I felt like I had power, drive and ambition because they liked me."

Since they had to hide their relationship, how important could she feel?

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
@fanfare

You misjudge the commentors.

If it seems that they/we are confusing fiction with reality, it is because the author has so skillfully created characters that we believe in.

bearsladybearsladyabout 9 years ago

I'm new to your stories and have enjoyed reading them in a row. Pat is definitely a flawed hero. He thinks nothing of the fact he also is a cheater (first story), but I let that go since their plan was longterm and done with malice. He does like to manipulate people and bends laws at will although only with the bad people. But overall he's a good man.

Have to admit I had a hard time getting through the torture scenes....damn my strong imagination. And I was also hoping that Mad Mercedes would have more happen to her than handcuffs. I'll have to use my imagination to picture her becoming a prison gangs bitch.

One of the traits that makes you a strong writer can also be a negative. Your attention to details (whether character or scene) can cause a story to drag. Once you started into the main part of the story, it became a positive again as you built the suspense. The climax was great and in line with most law enforcement SOP's.

Well done and I look forward to more stories from you.

TrtrolesTrtrolesalmost 9 years ago
What next ???

I read this story also,and didnt find nothing new,only that his wife fuked another man just because she can.

I finished 3 of your stories and I am going to another one.

Maybe will find some conclusion

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WICKED!!!

This one is just wicked!!! Really out of the box, wickedly good twisted.

oldwayneoldwayneover 8 years ago
You have to love a happy ending!

Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A mediocre 6 page story

crammed into 13 pages. By the way, glocks don't have thumb safeties. The safety is integral to the trigger. It is essentially always "on" and is released as you squeeze the trigger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
asswipe sheriff story

I couldn't get past the 6th page. I couldn't deal with the "bully sheriff" as a hero. somehow it doesn't go together.

The writing is okay if you like minutia and guessing other people's intentions(too overdone on expressions and the compliments passing between people. Get along with it - it is moving too slow). Apparently the sheriff is not only a full time bully and wondrous lover of all women, but a mind reader as well who picks and chooses what crimes to report (uncovering a felony and not reporting it, except to extort power, seems to be a bit sleazy if not illegal for a sworn lawman - but hey, I'm just trying to get to the end of this fiasco).

Naw, too lame for me.

ParttimereaderParttimereaderabout 8 years ago
Agree she was a bitch

But time to move on Pat.

Soldierboy be nice to see a redemption story for Clarissa.

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
IT IS SO DIFFICULT TO COPE WITH LIFE

don't add to the misery by competition, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The pager

Dean was stripped, thrown in the shower, then dressed in a sweat suit --- but he was able to retain the pager? Probably not, but good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5

great LW story, annony is a fag

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
nice story

Enjoyable story except all the BS the police went through from pager alert until bad guys captured.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Incredible story !!

Son of a bitch ! You can really write a story. You should consider writing novels & getting published, if you haven't already. Great character & story development. I loved it. A 5+. Well done !!

KRD19254KRD19254about 7 years ago

Per the story, the medical doctor served no jail time just lost his license??? Especially, with how this doctor wanted to torture the patent during surgery and was in the motions of actually carrying it out - it was just not a threat - gas had been applied.

What about Federal charges - his civil rights were violated, he was clearly resisting and subdued - to give the top three Fed time = no parole???

And she was in conspiracy with this torture and it did not add years to jail time???

They had the home torture videos, an ER report, a cleaning company report, and no charges on these actions as it was now obvious NO voluntary BDSM thing was happening???

Her child custody was not terminated with prejudice???

Was his mother still alive, is there a statute of limitations on incest?

SB you need to consult a DA/Lawyer to get a full rectifications to this conduct, not wishful hoping.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not For Me

The main plot of this story, a "man" allowing a woman to push him around to the point that she intended to castrate him, and he wasn't even man enough to fight back, disgusted me to the point that I was almost sick at my stomach. This wasn't a loving wives story, it was an exercise in extreme moral depravity and cruelty. No points for this one, I just wish I hadn't even read it.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 7 years ago
I really enjoyed this story, also.

There was not enough revenge/punishment to the miscreants mentioned. I would have liked for a little story about how Mercedes and Weston were persecuted and mistreated in prison, at least a few instances. Dr. Mullen should have had some unfortunate things happen to him. I worked in two different prisons as a nurse for brief periods of time, in one of them Dr. Mullen would have been made an orderly with no exposure to medications but it would have been a cushy job for prison work. Thank you again for writing, more Pat Quinn stories would be welcome.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 6 years ago
Loved it

It's easy to suggest that the "villains" weren't punished enough.... but it says something about the writer, that he stayed plausible. There was enough to make the medical center scenes realistic- including the anesthesia details. Also, Pat's emotional response to Brad's bragging and how it affected his dealing with Clarissa - perfect. I'd only question 2 things: why wait so long to breach the operating room?; and why Brad got a taser blast over Clarissa, but not a 3rd (or a boot in his nuts) for what he said about Shannon. I mean, his ex wasn't worth more punishment than his fiancée.

TailakaTailakaover 6 years ago
@WhoGivesAShit

I think Pat waited til Doctor had scalpel in hand so he was at a point of NO return. He had a shaved crotch and a scalpel about to cut the scrotum. Remember Pat said he had TAPES from those security monitors to show the jury. The jury would have convicted without Todd, Kyle, & the nurse testifying against them.

Pat tased Brad twice for both Mercedes & Clarissa. As much as he wanted to punish Brad for Shannon my guess would be that a 3rd tasing at 50,000 volts(?) carries risk of death. Multiple Taser hits can cause a variety of reactions in different people. Pat mentioned in Clarissa Gets Served that he didn't like how many laws he had to break to save himself. (Returning all the evidence to the property room from the storage locker and covering up the property clerks crimes) He got to tase Brad twice but he wouldn't be able to justify a nut shot ON TOP of that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
whoever coined the phrase...

...''nuttier than a squirrel turd'' is the UNIVERSAL GOD of creative phraseology.

Reading those five words immediately brought me up short. For a second, I was about to continue reading then I realized the genius of that phrase.

Considering some readers likely skimmed those words with no reflection on the biological aspect and having ingested my minimum daily required probiotics...and for those as marginally obtuse as myself - think lewdslummydoggydoo - squirrels are depicted as ravenous nut imbibers - NO not Dean's nuts - thus the daily droppings consist of digested nuts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
sorry for the shitpost

But the squirrel digestive system breaks down nuts until they resemble something akin to that load of shit you spewed, so their turds aren't really nutty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Could

Could have adequately been told in less than half the words used.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Liked the story but

Your story line is great I liked the lead in, however Ford 5.4 vs 5.2, and a Glock external safety.......not

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Enjoy

I reread your stories every couple of months. Never fail to enjoy them. Hope you are planning to write again soon.

johnadpjohnadpover 5 years ago
I Liked The Story Except For

Pat gives Dean the pager to let him know immediately when he is in danger. So when the page signal is given does Pat immediately send officer over, no. In fact, they hang back, watch video as Dean is gotten ready to be transported to be taken to have his nuts cut off.

But, at least, Pat sets up undercover squad cars to follow them as they leave to take Dean to his surgery, right? Nope! Pat hopes that even though Dean is being manhandled, controlled and escorted out, he somehow gets the pager and puts it in his pocket unnoticed. Otherwise, Dean will lose his nuts.

Now, once they are in surgerical waiting room and the surgeon, Brad and Mercedes discuss in detail what is going to be done to Dean surely then the cops are going to rush in to rescue Dean. Umm, no again! Pat will wait till he is given anesthesia, which is dangerous (as the anesthesilogist states the patient isn't breathing on his own; and they are the most sued of all the doctors), he is put on the surgical bed, and the doctor has the scalpel in hand ready to cut. The Doc says the surgery without complete anesthesia will make Dean feel the pain of having his balls cut off and remember that trauma forever. But I guess Pat was willing to let Dean continue to live through the trauma of thinking his balls are going to be cut.

And what's with getting dressed in riot gear? They saw on video that these guys aren't armed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sorry

To see you have not published for a while.

Your stories are always entertaining

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not bad at all

I’ve read many stories and by no means am I an expert. I know what I like and so far your Patrick Quinn Jr. series made reading this weekend enjoyable.

Thank you for the work!

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Totally awesome story!

This is only the second Pat Quinn story I have read. I plan to read every single one of them. They should all be put into print and will be on the bestseller list.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic

What a well developed story and just so gripping! And the best part is that it is a continuation of "Clarissa Gets Served"while being a completely different story. Really well done. Could there really be such a depraved, cruel bitch whore like Mercedes was? 5*s.

abhi88abhi88almost 3 years ago

I would have enjoyed it more if Pat walked in and stopped Mullin and put a gun on the doctor's head and made the policemen force Brad instead of Dean undergo castration. And then explain to Mercedes in a calm way that her lover loved her more than her husband. And Dean would divorce her but still keep her in the basement and he and the kids live upstairs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"Please, Patrick. You have to believe that I'm not that same person anymore. That's who I was then, not who I am now."

Nope, Clarissa's still an entitled, selfish , gold digging wannabe social climbing cunt she's always been. She only wants Patrick now because he is "the man" now but she'll never have him because she's just a bad choice from his past that he's moved on from. Karma sucks don't bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story. You should probably get someone with more experience with firearms to read your stories before you put them out. It’s nothing that takes away from the story but there are some glaring errors that would stand out to people that actually know firearms. Other than that, which is honestly just nitpicking, good story. I like this series.

6King6Kingalmost 2 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐ Only 4 stars on this one. I saw the rape warning preface and all, but which friend/Sheriff allows the unwilling "gelding" patient to proceed to the anesthesia stage before stepping in without somehow letting him know they were prepared to intercede on his behalf? That's the equivalent of pranking someone with a forced appointment to see Josef Mengele.

eljj546eljj546almost 2 years ago
I am a past victim

Of sexual abuse and rape. I'm also a 71-year-old male. The bad things happen to me when I was a little child. My mother and her boyfriend's did bad things to me. My mother also tried to murder me four times. She screwed me up mentally. The first time I tried to commit suicide I was 7 years old. I just wanted the pain and agony to go away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Truly an enjoyable series - this one and all the other Deputy and then Sheriff Patrick adventures. Not wishing to turn this into a critique or book report, for I found it all amazingly captivating in a writing style that is easy to follow and entirely absorbing. Great job, Author!

Simon_MastersSimon_Mastersover 1 year ago

Difficult subject to read for entertainment, but sensitively covered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Couple of things.

-Glocks don't have safety.

-Mercedes was equally culpable of Kidnaping and conspiracy.

She would have gotten 20 years + and option for Parole in less than 10.

Add in sexual Prediger.

She is a vile analogue of Dr. Mengele.

Also, no one would have let the patient be put to sleep before interceding.

Still, a great series. .

No1_OfConsequenceNo1_OfConsequenceover 1 year ago

Glocks do not have safeties.

Not a bad effort, over all, though.

I think Dean needed more of a close out because yikes!

calflashcalflashabout 1 year ago

Well written but troubling story that someone could be that evil. At least where I live anesthetists are doctors not nurses

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked it, but didn't love it. It was a very hard to read story about a cheating wife who had already cuckolded her damaged (by his mother) husband. I think that's how Dean's wife was so able to bend him to her will. Then when she went out on a date with some other guy kicked things up a notch, followed by more of it. She just kept cheating like it didn't matter anymore, and she basically stopped having sex with Dean. Then first guy she hooked up with regularly was Devlin, then they moved and she hooked up with Brad, doing the same things. I was surprised she didn't hook up with the 2 guys Brad brought by. Especially since she was only interested in sex and her personal happiness, which was why she wanted his dick and balls cut off. As the story says, she was evil, pure evil. I think I've only ran into one woman like that before in my entire life (my selfish mother in-law).

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 1 year ago

[14.04.23]

EXCELLENTE read!

Top Shelf!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Writers continue to search for the most despicable women possible so their readers will be infuriated. Mercedes fits the bill but soldierboy has gone so far beyond the pale that he doesn't create any real emotions. There isn't any shock. No disgust. Certainly no anger as all the characters become cartoonish.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Sheriff is too bipolar. Loses it And then normal. He saw the situation of husband and kids and cheaters and knew a problem. But had to get drunk to get it all explained.

Blaming others for treatment But he kept putting off talking to him about the problem.

Only at last minute did he act.

Planning the response when panic button hit should have been done when pager given

Etc etc etc

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A nicely told story, but, your very small town has business of at least a fairly large town. Then your police tactics were so off the wall that it made me shudder. Damn Man, when you are writing about a small town or law enforcement, check it out first.

dgfergiedgfergie11 months ago

The carry on of another good story. Some of it unbelievable, but that's what good stories are about waking us up and saying 'I don't believe it!', well you better because truth is sometimes stranger than fiction. There are some truly deranged and and evil people in this world. Just watch the evening news, oh I'm sorry you can't believe them either!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You see Sheriff and then think of Sheriff Ryan Caldwell, a man of integrity, loyalty and bravery!!

But then we have this writer and his Sheriff Pat Quin stories and who is a cheater, fucked his mother in law while still married to her daughter, a man of little integrity and honesty

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

ASSHOLE MANWHORE SHERIFF PAT TOOK HIS OWN SWEET TIME TALKING WITH DEAN!!

HE IS JUST ANOTHER CUNT OF A SHERIFF

deependerdeepender9 months ago

"How are you feeling?"

"I have six hundred and fifty million dollars."

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous