Grace & the Mystery Rider

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronde
ronde
2,374 Followers

Grace was feeling sensations never before experienced, and she instinctively searched for and found his hard member. She gently encircled it with her small, soft hand, and began stroking up and down its length. It was so soft, yet so hard at the same time. Her hand found the soft sack between his thighs, and lifted it, letting the large orbs roll gently roll in her palm.

Justin gently inserted his finger between her inner lips, and began spreading her natural moisture up and down the inner and outer surfaces. As he touched her small nub for the first time, her hips bucked against his hand, and she moaned. She resumed stroking his member as her belly caught fire at his touch. Justin now stroked up and down her lips more quickly, sometimes allowing a finger to slide inside her, sometimes circling her small bud. She was totally under the spell of his touch, now, her body reacting without conscious thought, her hips lifting every time his fingers entered her. She felt a strange, but pleasant tension building in her very core, a tension that blocked out every sense except the feeling of Justin’s body, and the sensation of his caresses on her breasts and between her thighs. As Justin circled her nub again, he gently bit her nipple, and she felt the tension explode as she bucked against his hand. He stopped moving for a while, just holding her to him, and kissed her deeply. As his caresses came again, she again began responding, her thighs opening wide and her hips rocking in rhythm to his caress. When he inserted a finger and then curled it up toward her belly, she felt incredible pleasure, and moaned louder.

Grace felt Justin rise, and then position himself between her soft thighs. She felt the pressure of his manhood against her entrance and pushed against it, but Justin allowed himself to just slip past her lips, and stopped. As a low moan escaped his lips, he pushed slightly in, then withdrew, letting her natural moisture coat his member. He pushed deeper and withdrew as soon as he felt resistance, knowing that her enjoyment would be greater if he allowed her to adjust to him slowly. After several partial strokes, Justin sank into her to his full length, and she sighed at the feeling of fullness he caused. As he began to stroke in and out, Grace felt the tension building again, and gave in to the sensation, allowing her body to control itself. Her hands found Justin’s back, and she raked it with her nails, not knowing why she did this, but not caring. Justin adjusted his position as he stroked so that when Grace pushed against him, her small nub rubbed his hard member. Every time this happened, the tension in Grace’s belly increased, and soon she was oblivious to anything but that sensation. As she climbed higher and higher, she reached for and found Justin’s tight, muscular hips, and she began pulling him into herself with every stroke, wanting him deeper and deeper. She felt his member pushing against her, deep in her belly, and began to writhe, moaning, under him. Justin began to groan, and the speed and force of his thrusts increased. Grace matched his intensity as her head rolled first to one side, then the other. She heard herself cry out, almost a scream, as her body exploded in a starburst of ecstasy. Justin gave a long cry, thrust deeply, and kept pushing. Grace felt warm fluid gushing against her inner passage. Justin withdrew, then thrust in again. As she again felt the spurt of fluid, her pleasure again peaked. Justin thrust a last time, then settled his weight on her.

Grace couldn’t move, nor did she want to. Justin’s weight pressed down on her, making her feel warm, satisfied, needed. She had made up her mind to stay this way forever as Justin again kissed her warmly and deeply. As she responded to his kiss, his hand found her breast, and his fingers on her nipple created little ripples in her belly. She gasped, and held his hand, not wanting him to stop, but not able to endure more right now. Justin’s manhood softened, and she enjoyed the sensation of him slowly slipping out of her. Justin rolled to his side, and held her close, kissing her cheeks, forehead and eyelids, and stroking her long black hair. They stayed like this, embraced and entwined, as their breathing and heartbeats returned to normal.

Grace whispered, “Justin, you have saved me once more, and I still have nothing to give you.”

“You have just given me more than any man could ask for.”

“Then do one more thing for me. Stay here with me. Stay and give me babies.”

“I have another idea. Come with me. Marry me, and together, we will have our children.”

“I can’t leave my place. It would be like... like giving up”

Justin chuckled. “Grace, you don’t really have to. You know the ranch where you had your cow bred?”

“The one owned by the rich man that no one knows?”

“I’m that man. I have my ranch manager take care of most dealings with people. I like people, but when you have money, you never know if they like you, or like your money. I choose to avoid the disappointment of learning they like my money, and let my manager handle them. That ranch, my ranch, borders your land. I’m just half a day ride from here.”

“Grace, I saw you the day you brought your cow. I fell in love with you that day, and have loved you since. I had my manager find out about you, and learned about your husband’s death. I knew you probably couldn’t trust another man right away, but I had to meet you, so I started riding past in hopes I could see you. I did see you, several times, but never had the courage to ride up. By the way, you are beautiful when the sun hits your breasts.”

Grace blushed. She was sure she was bright red, and was glad he couldn’t see her face. “You saw that? I didn’t know anyone was around. Someone else might have...”

“I gave instructions that none of my hands were to work around here. No one saw you but me, I promise. I just couldn’t share you with anyone, even if I only saw you from a distance.”

“On the day of your accident, I had shot a deer to take back with me, and saw what happened. I’m sorry I caused that, but it did give me a chance to meet you. As soon as I picked you up, I knew I needed you very much. I started riding over here every day, just to check on you, just in case. I was lucky to find Jesse. I just happened across him on my ride that day, as I did when your wagon broke down yesterday. I’ve always enjoyed helping you, because it gave me a chance to be near you, to talk to you, to imagine that some day we could be together. I knew that with your strength, I could never convince you I was serious. I had to wait for you to decide you were ready. I hope you did that tonight, because I can’t bear the thought of being without you again.”

“But what about my place here? I need to plow next spring, plant and...”

“You really don’t need to. I can have all that done for you. If you just want to, we’ll keep the cabin up and work your farm together. We can stay here during the season, and move to the big house for the winter. My manager runs the place anyway. I only need to be there to sign checks. Of course, the cabin will be small, once our children start growing up, but we can make it bigger as needed. We can talk about that later. Please marry me. Be the mother of my children. Be with me for ever. I can’t live any more without you.”

Grace thought of a tiny baby nestled to her breast, and felt Justin’s strong arms holding her. Her mind began to wander toward the future; her future; their future. She kissed him and said softly, “I’ll marry you tomorrow, but tonight, make me feel this way again.”

ronde
ronde
2,374 Followers
12