All Comments on 'Grace Goes to Church'

by Jemma_Jane

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
JohnP5924JohnP5924over 12 years ago
What a twist!

I am not quite sure now was this derogatory or not? Maybe you like reading what I have written in the category 'Letters and Transscripts'. It's called, 'Man and the original woman.'

John

decadent_katedecadent_kateover 12 years ago

Interesting but really hot- next part please!!!

ConsideringConsideringover 12 years ago
great story!

Well done! Quite entertaining and very erotic. Looking forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hits close to home. . .

I know how that pastor thinks. I have sat front-and-center in the pew, listening to him sing his Song of Solomon to my Grace.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Andrea's E-townChurch

This sounds like what I do with my pastor Nick Ressler. Call me. 1-717-875-6797 to hear and See videos of my story.

buttman52buttman52over 10 years ago
W O W

Ok just to let you know young lady I have read over 600 stories,that's not bragging

I love to read and when I find a story as good as yours I always ask is there more to

( cum ) please don't stop writing and I won't stop reading....:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Have to say as soon as she said that his dick was smaller i knew it was the husband and come on what pastor swears even if their kinky as fuck :) but he's also a fucking ass for doing that shit to her :\ i thought pastor's were all about being faithfully during married, the dick cheating on her didn't he?? Sorry kinda got carried away. Great story until that part ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved the buildup. Always the best part of a story.

This was incredible! She should've recognized her husband's voice though. All the swearing he was doing as he was fucking her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Reunited with the lost holy dick

Well written n quite exciting till the end. Grace wanted more but she could sense the difference thru the length n breadth.....All over at the end...

Badwolf8015Badwolf8015almost 3 years ago

My god!!! what a change from the normal boring stories it was great that the pastor

didn't do anything because of his wife and that he United wife and husband.

Loved it.

More like this please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous