Grace Goes to Church

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It does?" She hoped he would not send her away. Her body throbbed for more of his attention.

"Absolutely," his blue eyes were focused on her heaving tits. "Everything has a purpose. So why do you suppose you were granted these big, succulent tits if they were not meant to nurture?" he mused.

Grace felt like a first grader who knew the answer to teacher's question. "I know! Are they for...arousing you, Pastor Brett?"

He tilted his head to the left thoughtfully. "Hmmm, that is quite a thought. Perhaps so. I have always made a point to stay immune to them. Perhaps you can how me how they can be used for my pleasure." He waved his hand at her, giving her permission to move more freely.

Grace brought her hands up and fully cupped her red and abraded tits. She fingered her small nipples, like little pink eraser tips. She pinched lightly and used her grasp to jiggle the larger area.

Pastor Brett smiled. "I like that. Can you do it harder?" She did, feeling like a string connected her nipples to her pussy. With every pinch she felt an answering jolt deep in her slick canal. When her poor nipples could take no more, she fully palmed her breasts and smooched them together. Afraid to disturb the avidly watching man, she decided to silently convey her point. Sticking her tongue out, she began to lick the imaginary cock between her cushioning boobs.

Licking his lips, Pastor Brett shifted forward. "I see now why men are so attracted to large breasts. Now, stop that for a minute and crawl closer. Keep your head down."

Grace complied, moving between his splayed legs. She stared at the floor while he fiddled with his belt buckle. He opened his slacks and she could see them slide down to the floor again. His boxer briefs followed.

She could all but feel his cock calling her name. In her normal life she would have taken control now, knowing just how to please. But Pastor Brett was different. He had different needs. He would tell her how to begin.

"Here, now," he said, his voice gentle. "I didn't get a shower this morning, what with all the preparation for the prayer-a-thon. Why don't you lick my balls clean for me? They are very sweaty."

Grace obediently moved forward, working her face into the vee of his legs. His balls were big and warm, resting well beneath his semi erect penis. She longed to lick it like a lollipop, but figured she had some penance to do first. Her lips opened and her tongue snaked out, running over the wrinkles of his testicles. She drew one into her mouth, laving it in a way she imaged he would like. She moved to the other one. "Get the underside," he instructed from above. Grace with thorough, removing the salty tang from him systematically. She didn't think he was deriving sexual satisfaction from it, exactly; he was just making sure she knew her place. Below him. His servant. Any command he gave, she felt primed to follow.

"Good!" he praised. Now stand for a second and let me give you your reward." She did, and he pulled her onto his knee. "You are learning! Now I want to prove that I can learn from you." With that, he leaned forward and touched his smooth face to her nipples. He rubbed it around, opening his mouth to let his teeth grace the small tips. Grace moaned. Sparks kindled behind her eyelids. She felt so grateful to him, so lucky that hers were the only breasts he deigned to fondle and suck.

"More please!" she begged, her breath ragged.

"Shhhhh, quiet. Remember my parishioners are out there." He nipped her lightly and made her jump. "They would think I was bestowing an honor on you before you are ready."

"I'm ready!" she whimpered. His hand was between her legs now, inside her panties. It just rested there and she carefully denied herself the pleasure of moving against it.

Pastor Brett released her nipple and made eye contact with her again. "Are you? Are you ready to accept Jesus Christ into your life? And my cock into your mouth?"

"Yes! Yes!" she affirmed.

He guided her off his knee and back onto the floor. His penis rose in front of her. It was pink and thick enough that her fingers couldn't quite close around the girth. The head was an impressive purple mushroom that bounced playfully against his hairy belly. She eagerly tasted it, teasing a clear drop from the tip with her tongue's ministrations. Her circling hand worked his shaft roughly as her hot mouth laved his head. She tucked it into her cheek and ran her tongue down the underside. She moved up, letting his heavy shaft fall between her big breasts. She pressed the pillowy mounds around him and moved up and down. His cock bumped her chin and she leaned down to let it hit her extended tongue as he let her use her breasts to pleasure him. He praised her. He said she was skilled. A good whore. Made for this.

She felt his fingers in her hair, urging her down, challenging her to take more of his dick. Soon she gave up control entirely and let him thrust himself deep into her mouth. She worked to keep her throat relaxed as he buried himself roughly, again and again.

Abruptly he stood and, without allowing her to release him from her mouth, leaned her head back against his desk drawer. Legs bent, he face-fucked her savagely. Grace felt overwhelmed, but let it happen. Tried to make it good for him. She maximized the position by grasping his buttocks and letting her fingers play suggestively in the cleft.

After several minutes of pounding he let loose a low growl and shot a hot spurt of cum into her welcoming mouth. He pulled out then, letting his hot ejaculate fall on her cheeks and open, seeking lips.

"You look good like that," he praised her. "I could look at you like this every day. Marked by man. Here, lick it off," he used his finger to clean the semen from her face and urged her to suck it from his finger. Grace did so, trembling. She was just realizing that their interlude was about to be over, and she hadn't had the pleasure of feeling his cock inside her.

He seemed to sense what she was feeling. "Are you disappointed, little girl? Do you think you deserve more?" She did not answer his rhetorical question, just arched her back as he played with her nipples absently. "I have to go down now. You have helped me clear my mind. I am going to change the world today! But you can wait here, if you like."

"You'll come back?" she asked eagerly. "Can we do...more?"

He smiled fondly. "Your spiritual and physical journey is not complete. He opened his drawer again and she flinched, worried he was getting the ruler out again. Instead he withdrew a black velvet mask and some kind of silk rope.

"Here, I have an idea. Stand up." Grace did so. He dropped the mask over her eyes, encasing her in darkness. "Now lean over my desk." Again, she complied. She wondered if he would whip her with the rope. But no, he was looping it around her wrists. Not too tight, just firmly. It then felt like he was securing it to the far side of the desk, leaving her lying naked over the mahogany, or nearly so, apart from her white panties, which by now were probably translucent with the liquid of her own excitement. She was face down, awaiting his pleasure.

"Wait here." He told her, letting his hand stroke over her buttocks and thighs. "You are so gorgeous this way. I will be thinking of you while I am away. Be quiet. Do whatever is asked of you. Bless you my child."

"Yes, Pastor Brett. Please hurry." She knew she had no right to ask, but her vagina was throbbing and her hands were bound, so she could not give it the attention it deserved herself. She listened as he righted his clothing. He practiced a few lines of his sermon, seemingly having forgotten her presence across his desk. Soon the door clicked and she knew she was alone.

She stayed that way for over an hour. Still incredibly turned on, body on high alert for the sound of Pastor Brett's return. In time, the sound came.

A door opened quietly behind her. Not the same door she had entered through, one from a corner of the room she had not noticed.

"Pastor Brett?" she whispered. She felt him move behind her and his hand went unerringly to her weeping pussy. He ripped her panties away and she bleated her excitement. He toyed with her clumsily, the delivered a hard slap to her flowering labia. She loved it. She spread her legs in invitation.

He was breathing jaggedly as fumbled with his clothing. She felt his cock against her behind. It felt a bit smaller than she remembered, but she reminded herself he had just had an orgasm in her mouth an hour prior. Maybe he needed some time to recover before he could get his full length back.

He grunted as he entered her in one easy stroke. No condom. She gloried that he wasn't worried about her having any nasty diseases or if she had lied about her ability to get pregnant. He knew she would always tell him the truth. They had a bond.

He was fucking her hard, pulling her hair. Groping her breasts. Sweating and swearing.

It seemed strange that he was swearing so much.

"Fuck, motherfucker, yeah, fuck." He chanted. His pounding style reminded her of a cave man. A primal mating for the purpose of satisfying a returning conqueror. She reveled in her ability to please him. The feeling buzzing through her was better than an orgasm. She felt utterly mastered and used and valued. A man needed this, and she was providing. She reveled in the feeling of the rope at her wrists, the helpless openness of her position. She surrendered fully to his brutish lovemaking and experienced the first ripples of her own orgasm around his hammering cock. Moments later he came, a big hot load that filled her like a custard doughnut. He remained inside her, grinding in circles, until his flaccid penis slipped free.

"Was that good? Was that what you wanted?" she asked him, anxious for a word of approval. He didn't respond at first. She heard him adjusting his clothing.

He walked around the desk and fiddled with the lashing of the rope. When she was free she sat up slowly. She didn't remove the mask, awaiting instruction. He came back around and gathered her against his button down shirt. Lovingly, he removed the mask.

Grace gasped.

Roland grinned down at her. "Hello, Grace. I want you back."

12