All Comments on 'Grad School Wife'

by willsam1979

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
And that folks is the start

The start of yet another boring formula WACC story

shang40shang40over 9 years ago
i am also a lucky licking husbandry

My indian maharashtrain wife of 28 years blessed with 36-28-38 body had her first another cock her office and night she came and simply sat on my face and I got mouthful of their Cum specially his and so she made me a Lucky Husband and TRUE Cuck for life ahead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Tease

What a fucking teaser story I hope we get to hear her story of how she fucked him ;)

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
Short is Good

If you're going to write this stuff keep it short. That way there is a chance we will read it..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This crap is written by middle aged women and

old men that cant get it up anymore and think that eating cum will make them men again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Stay don't go.

Don't go away as suggested before. Good story line, but you need to read it back to yourself at least once to check your grammar and spelling. If that doesn't work, let someone else be your proofreader. I like the wife's boldness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yeah

i can't imagine myself doing it but for some reason i gave it a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wrong category

1*

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Not my thing

I'm not a fan of creampie stories, but I gave you an extra star to offset all the others who come to this section of the site for stories about divorce, revenge and murder. "Extra-marital fun" is what Loving Wives is all about, and this story fits into this category.

That said, this was too short to be a story. It was simply a description of something that happened. A little more background on the characters, a little more depth into their emotions, and some information about the aftermath would make this a story.

Keep writing, and don't be discouraged by the anonny-mice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sweet action, but could use more depth

I enjoy sweet and to-the-point stories, and I think there's a certain erotic heat here, but the story does need some background, a little more nuance to show, maybe, that the wife is starting to get tingly about the thought of giving in to temptation.

Also, not that this is such a bigger, but there are a few noticeable grammatical errors. Mostly run of the mill, and the reader can 'autocorrect' for most of them, but since this is a story about a couple where at least one is graduate school level in education, it does help the story's realism if the language is in order!

But I do like the general drift of this. Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1*

Just to offset "swingerjoes" whining comment.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Just...

Just 1* because this story is without feelings...He wanted it, but she did it without telling him (they were texting each other). She was too drunk to have any feelings about what she did.

oldguyfloldguyflover 9 years ago
Good Story, part 2 would be nice

Similar to my story except I got mine in an e-mail and you got yours first hand.

Would like to see a part two. To me, what he did does not make him gay or bi.

It's just a part of the erotic relationship between the husband and wife. After all he wanted her to do this in the first place.

I realize that wives having sex with others is bad while the men are just men when they do it.

I think maybe men wrote those rules.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story...keep writing

Don't listen to the "Cheating" boo birds. They forget that this is a fantasy erotic story web site. Why they keep reading stories like this just to whine about cuckolds and marrieds messing around is beyond me. Screw them. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hated it!

I agree that Literotica needs to have a gay cuckold catagory to keep crap like this out of the loving wife catagory. I would have thrown her out at the first smell of someone else's semen in her. She doesn't love him at all. Humiliation is all it was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
boobirds seem to me to be young and without, anything

One of them made a comment about old men trying to be men. I am an older man an would love for my wife go out and find a younger hard cock to enjoy ant them share all of her pleasure with me. I believe that is what long term relationships are all about !

Concern for your partners enjoyment is important.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Old guy I think the rules go all around when your married and this type of story is wrong on all levels

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh well...

Some dudes, such as the author, just have no backbone at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Me Thinks Though Dost Protest Too Much

I am always amazed at how repressed homosexuals can read a loving wife story and then rant about its theme....lol.

If you don't like cuckold stories, stay out of the loving wife category ya dumb shits!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
***

Three stars because of the stories weaknesses. Character development is probably the first weakness. I see you submitted a few years back, then finally decided to try again.You probably should have practiced more in the interval. Pay no attention to the dumb asses who can't understand the meaning of "Married extra-marital fun; swinging; sharing and more." These same shits write comments like they don't know what FICTION means.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
And he just wanted to see her with another man.

****

I enjoyed it, and hubby got a little more than just to watch :) Maybe next time !!

This story deserves a part 2.

willsam1979willsam1979over 9 years agoAuthor
Read the tags

Issues of grammar and writing mechanics I understand, but for all of you that are complaining about the topic, read the tags of the story before viewing the story. If there's a certain kind of story that turns me off, I generally will read the tags and the description so I know what I'm getting into. You have no one to blame but yourself for reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Next time, skip the middle-man

Go get it straight from the spout. It's what you want.

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124over 9 years ago
I enjoyed it too

First of all, if you are commenting, don't complain about what this story is about and the tags. Read the admin's description of the site.

Second, you should do a better job of proofreading, or get someone else to do it for you. Several word errors.

Third, too short. Please submit a longer story of how she was seduced at the party, if more than one guy had her, etc. Details! Then move on to another encounter, even though she felt guilty next morning, and vowed to never do it again, she was hooked, and kept putting herself in these situations.

I always enjoy the thirty-something wife and mother being seduced by younger guys. The only thing better would be if she gets knocked up accidentally, and she has no idea who the father is.

4 stars

devilspydevilspyover 9 years ago
Yes, many unanswered questions

How did it happen? How many fucked her? Names? Will she invite them to party at her and cuckold's place? Are their pictures, video? Will she do it again and again? Ignore the trolls, they read story's they do not like and then complain.

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieover 9 years ago
Brilliant!

This must be the hottest little story I've ever read.

I couldn't believe it when it came to the end - you cheeky bugger. I was loving it and, oops! It ended.

This was great. I don't agree with those who say you should have had more character development. This story is complete. And brilliant. More please.

(And they typos people are talking about....I didn't see any. Too busy enjoying the story!)

willsam1979willsam1979over 9 years agoAuthor
New version

FYI- the story was updated and edited to add more this last week!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice one!

After a drunken 'mistake', my wife and I realized how exciting it was for our friend, who is single, fuck her while I watch. There is just something incredibly erotic about not just watching his ass pump up and down between her legs, but to see his ass clench and the spasms as he unloads in her pussy.

Years before, my wife and I got into me eating her cunt after I'd shot my load into it, something when she wasn't particularly horny, she'd have me jack off onto it and slurp it up. So when our friend unloaded in her, then pulled out with a long ribbon of cum reaching between their genitals, I didn't even think. I leaped between her legs and began sucking, licking and cleaning their mess. I was so out of control with lust, even though they were sated, I couldn't stop until she was clean.

Our friend became so horned up watching me cleaning her and watching her orgasm, he jokingly offered to let me clean him. You should be careful what you ask for! I dove for his cock and sucked his flaccid member in so fast, it was clean before I got to the root! I sucked, licked and bobbed my head up and down for so long, I realized his cock was hard as a rock. I heard a moan and realized my wife was masturbating while she watched me suck, like she hadn't already cum 10 times! Our friend was watching her finger fly up and down her slit in a blur and because as we learned later, he'd never seen a woman masturbate before, let loose in my mouth and filled me with 8 more pulses/ribbons of cum! I sucked him through his orgasm, swallowing and cleaning as we went. Finally he could stand no more and pushed me away.

We all lay there in our own thoughts until I mentioned I hadn't cum yet, unless I'd shot a load in my pants. I hadn't, but it was good for a chuckle. My wife asked me to masturbate. What? I needed pussy! But like a good husband, with spectators watching carefully, I kneeled between my wifes legs and jerked my cock until I spewed onto her cunt. She just raised her eyebrows and looked at me, now that I had cum I wasn't quite so horned up, but dutifully got down and licked it all up, plus a little trickle that had started running from her own lips.

Now for the really awkward part. Everyone had cum, some of us multiple times and it was quiet for a while. I realized everyone was about to get up and dress, something I wasn't ready for. So I leaned over, took our friends soft cock back into my mouth and started sucking. No one complained so I kept going until he was hard as a rock, then got out of his way and watched as he mounted my wife again. This time he lasted quite a while. Probably 20 minutes at least. My cock stuck straight up like it hadn't for years as I watched, loving how his ass came up and then pounded his cock deep into her pussy. He started speeding up a little then stopped and asked me, where I wanted him to cum. I thought about it a little while he slowly ran in and out, then told him to cum deep inside, except if he could control it, perhaps one or two shots barely inside.

He had great control! He grunted, started pounding hard and I watched as he dumped his load, then pulled to just barely inside for the last little bit and then lay back out of my way. His load wasn't escaping so I first went to him and cleaned his rapidly softening cock off then dug into my wifes cunt. It was delicious getting that just barely inside. I rolled over and lay on my back and asked my wife to sit on my face. Good God, was she filled with sperm! It ran out like a faucet and I was able to lick and suck to my hearts content, which my wife didn't seem to mind.

Then I felt my cock being sucked and it dawned on me, my wife was sitting straight up! Our friend was sucking my cock! It excited me so much I sucked on her pussy hole hard just as my prostate started shooting its load down my cock and my friend never missed a beat, just swallowed it down.

Now days, sex is much easier between the three of us. Sometimes he comes over and fucks my wife once on the couch and leaves me to eat it up, other times we suck each other off while we're out fishing in the boat. One day I actually made him cum 4 times in my mouth and he drank 3 of my loads. Its also kind of fun to come home from work to a freshly fucked and filled pussy! Just lay down, sit in my face and I go to work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dear Anonymous "Nice one"

you should really write a story about your gay lifestyle and your wife being fucked . It would be good since your comments made me start to masturbate like your wife watching you suck a cock!!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 9 years ago
The dear Anonymous asshole if it's boring

stop fucking reading them and crying about it. YOU are the dumbest fucking ass hole on the planet. Will keep writing it's driving the assholes Anonymous crazy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re:bonnietaylor2

Who is it driving crazy? Yeah, Will keep on writing it's driving bonnie and swingerjoe crazy. What else would they whine about if it wasn't for the anonymous comments. Funny they never challenge a negative comment by someone with a username. Loving wives at its best, attracting all the weirdos and crazies. Go ahead, bonny baby cry me a fucking river. What else have you got to do but read the comments and whine about them. At least the comments by anons refer to the story, except mine of course. Didn't read the story thanks to the anon comments. No vote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story...

...much better than some of the stuff I've been reading lately. Few grammatical and spelling errors (which really can ruin an otherwise erotic tale) and easy to read.

Keep going.

Pay no attention to the anonymous assholes who claim to be so put off by it. It is placed in the appropriate category, those who claim it isn't are either stupid or ignorant. I suspect that many of them sit there reading it and flogging themselves all the while. Then, after they get their rocks off to it, they are angry at themselves for being turned on by it, too cowardly to admit to their own desires and feeling the need to lash out, like it's the author's fault for their being excited by something other than 'normal' heterosexual erotica.

Bret_HarteBret_Harteover 9 years ago
Make sure she sticks to the Fantasy

You state on page one, "It'd been two years since I mentioned to my wife that I would love to see her with another man..." Yet when she decides to grant you your "wish," you are at home baby-sitting the kids. This scenario is not what you asked her to do for you as a couple. Your response to her description of the events appears genuine. "I don't know if I'm comfortable with how graphic you're getting. I wanted you to fool around, but I don't really want to lose you. And I really didn't want you to have the best sex of your life, you know. Just... great sex." But her response to your comment ["Well, I don't think you have to worry about losing me, not yet at least.] should have immediately raised red flags for you, to the point that an immediate discussion to estabnlish rules of behavior for both of you, before she has the chance to have another encounter. In addition, her several comparison's as to cock size, performance, experiences between her young buck and you have left your contributions to her pleasure on the short end of the stick.

Possible "rules" to consider before her next enxounter: no more than once with the same paramour (to reduce emotional entanglements), both of you need to be present, always check for drug/disease problems before sex, make sure she not only has a prerscription for the "Pill", but that she routinely takes it, or better than that get her on Depo-Provera injections for 12 weeks of coverage, at a time. In addition, get a supply of the "morning after" pills, for when she allows a lapse of judgemnt to occur. More worrisome statements from your wife: "Don't worry, I'll just keep him on the side for some fun here and there!" and "To be honest, I don't know if I've ever felt before what it feels like to be at one with someone, but, this, was it." are also indicative that you are facing a problem, unless you immediately establish some rules to protect your marriage. Don't forget to remind her that her statement,"It's nice to feel wanted again." applies to both partners in a ten year maariage, and be prepared to stake your on claim on some attention. If she persists in her reckless behavior, get her to sign a post-nuptial accord, that the kids that you fathered are to stay with you, should she dedcide to leave you (and them) for her paramour(s).

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
She cheated...

She cheated, point. Then used his fantasy to excuse her cheating...And not satisfied, she said: " Well, I don't think you have to worry about losing me, not yet at least"..When she said that he should have sent her to her lover, not wait to see if...So 1*

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
the last line ruined it

even if it was his fantasy to have her be with another man, did that give her permission to ignore him? or to do it again? and was it his wish to have her be pregnant by him? I think she has taken it too far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hot!

Well done - more please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More

Hey the last line is such a tease. What happens next? Does she get pregnant? Does she take pity on him and let him do her anally?

naxos65naxos65over 5 years ago
SICK

Cuck stories need their own classification .A lot of us are into " sharing " and hot wives but not this demeaning type of literature . . Please Admin , give them their own area so the rest of us can stay clear of their masochistic and sadistic thoughts !

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Just bad

Your warning didn't really say how bad this cucky crap really was. The comments you got prove just how much of a fantasy these cretins live.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just another heartless Cunt wife and a sissy coward husband story

This not a cuck story but a complete hate the husband story. Of course the only way to get a piece of shit delusion like this to work is to make the husband a complete sissy. Pathetic crap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So I guess you are a smart guy

and will be gone by the time she wakes up in the morning and you will be as hard to find as all your assets, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

cuck and slut. She may get pregnant by fucking those younger college guys. Not really caring because of hubby Cucky actions. needs to file on her cheating ass right now., get a great lawyer and get everything. I f she does get knocked up looks better for him when the kid is not his

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous