Grad School Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did he do?"

"Nothing. He just stayed still and smiled at me. I could feel his cock there but it just wasn't doing anything, and I wanted it so bad. I even told him that I wanted him inside of me again. But he just smiled and stayed there. Baby, at that point, it wasn't want... it was need. I think I know how animals feel when they are truly in heat, that's how badly I needed his huge cock inside of me. I shifted my hips and used my legs around his backside, and slowly, I pulled him into me. The little asshole, he wanted me to make the move and do all the work!"

"So you fucked him before he fucked you? Oh my god, that's so hot. What did you feel like?"

"He felt so thick and as he slowly slid in, at about two thirds of the way in, that would've been the place where you usually stop. But that last third of his cock just kept opening me up and moving inside of me and I almost came right then and there. I thought it would hurt because it was so much bigger, but I just felt pure bliss and total wanting. I was open so much for him that when he told me how tight I felt, I was kind of surprised. I repaid his complement by fucking him from underneath until finally, he started to fuck me back. We found a rhythm so quickly, and it was one that really seem to work for us. I was moaning pretty heavily at that point, and he was groaning pretty loudly. I could feel his lips vibrating into my neck, giving me little kisses in between each moan. Just to feel his thick cock going in and out of me was so amazing that every time I closed my eyes, I could see fireworks. But then every time I open them I saw his deep blue eyes. I thought younger lovers were supposed to come pretty quick, and sort of nail you like a jackhammer, but he kept up a pretty steady pace that would only quicken and slow to match my pace. It was just amazing. Baby, I don't know when the last time was that I was fucked like that, but it's been a while. He started to close his eyes and moan, pushing himself into me even deeper and I couldn't help myself, I moved my mouth up to his and just started kissing him. Our mouths were locked, our tongues began to dance, and our bodies felt totally as one. To be honest, I don't know if I've ever felt before what it feels like to be at one with someone, but, this, was it."

"I don't know if I'm comfortable with how graphic you're getting. I wanted you to fool around, but I don't really want to lose you. And I really didn't want you to have the best sex of your life, you know. Just... great sex."

"Well, I don't think you have to worry about losing me, not yet at least. I think he was just looking for a night of fun. And he was fun to play with, but I don't know if he's marriage material. But if you want to know the truth, and your erection shows me you do, he was the best lay I've ever had. Don't worry, I'll just keep him on the side for some fun here and there!"

She looked at me teasingly "Don't you want to hear the rest of the story? That hard cock you have there shows me that you do."

I looked at her, almost disbelieving that this was my wife, and I nodded yes, speechless at her candor.

"So he started moaning and wincing, which made me feel even more hot to him, and my pussy just felt so tight around his cock. At one point he did this thing where he pushed his knees on the bed and he started entering me almost straight up-and-down so I could feel the length of his cock go up and down my clit. It was then that I started to really moan and yelp! That reaction just made us both more into the fuck, and he told me he was going to come soon. He was even a little bit of the gentleman about it. He asked where he should come!"

"What did you say?"

"I know you want me to say that I asked him if he was clean, but by this point that thought wasn't in my stratosphere. I told him that I was on the pill and that I wanted to feel him shoot his hot cum deep inside my pussy. He told me that he hoped I would say that, because with all the other girls on campus he's fucked, he's had to use a condom. In between moans, I had a sudden thought, and I asked him if he's ever cum bareback into a girl before. He replied no, so I told him that I wanted to be his first. Then he started to pick up the pace, and I could feel my own orgasm coming. So I wrapped my legs even tighter around his body and I just started to pull him into me, harder and harder. I even use my Kegel muscles to squeeze his cock. The pleasure kept building and building. He didn't go any faster, but his breathing and his body pushed harder, and my body felt like it was trying to suck him into me. I knew we were close and just as I started to explode into my own orgasm, he started to yell in my ear 'I'm coming.... I'm coming!" He was hearing moans that I don't think have ever come out of my mouth before. Usually, when you cum, I just stay still, but with him, I couldn't stop moving, my pussy just kept milking and milking his cock. And I don't think I've ever felt anybody cum so much inside of me. When you cum, it feels a little bit more wet inside of me. But with him, I could feel the cum shoot out of his cock and hit the walls on my insides with such force that it made my orgasm go on and on. I literally saw stars."

"Wow, no wonder there was some much inside of you when you came home."

"It was just incredible. I can honestly say that this was the hottest sexual encounter I have had in my entire life. We just laid there for the next five minutes, sporadically kissing and breathing. Finally, when he pulled out of me, it felt like a river of semen flowed out of my spent pussy. I feel bad for whoever slept in the bed we had sex on, because there is now a huge wet spot on it."

"If so much came out of you, how did you have so much inside of you when you just got home?"

"Oh, Well that's because he fucked me again in the car outside our house."

"Wow. That's so hot. I want you so bad right now. I want you to climb on top of me. Let me take you here on the couch baby.....please.....I need you.

"Love, I'm really sore from tonight. And I'm very tired. I just don't think I could go another round again. Besides, I have to meet him tomorrow to help him with his paper... I hope you don't mind!"

And with that, she kissed me on the cheek and headed right to bed. Then I noticed something kind of interesting. She didn't stop by the bathroom to take her pill before bed!

12