All Comments on 'Graduation Night'

by the_bob_experience

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
May I suggest . . .

. . . you go back to night school and take a course in English? This time, it would be good for you to study and learn the basics of sentence structure, spelling and punctuation. You have a good story line here, but it is lost among the gross errors. At the very least, let someone skilled in writing proof your stories before you submit them. I will watch for your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Good - bad

Good story line - bad English.

Use a Literotica Volunteer Editor - they won't change your story, but they'll make it more readable!

Lucas

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I agree with Lucas

Great arousing story. The first two comments were made by people who nitpick far too much. While writing is an art form, reading is, too. You need to know how a piece of text would sound if spoken, even if the writer doesn't make it entirely clear. Anyway, some punctuation corrections could definitely have been used, but the story was loud and clear.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Terrible English

Go back to school and take English 101 and learn how to spell and then how to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Read What You Wrote !

I agree with most of the others. Nice story but you need to at least proof read the for basic spelling and your grammer is horrible !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Punctuation

This story is impossible to read. Don't underestimate the power of the period.

OtazelOtazelalmost 12 years ago
Everybody is saying it, so it must be true.

Use an editor. A potentially good story was let down by poor spelling and grammar, and abysmal punctuation. I don't want to just jump on the bandwagon of people dissing it without being constructive, so here's a tip. Get someone to read it aloud to you. If they falter or if it doesn't sound how you think it should, then the chances are that you've made a mistake in punctuation. If you read it aloud to yourself, you'll simply read what you want to read rather than what's actually on the page. So use someone else. It's something I do myself sometimes, as my punctuation is not always brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Scaaary!!!

This story had the potential to be really great... But it is soooo hard to read! Punctuation can change lives!! Don't be afraid of using a period. Everyone would enjoy your stories much much more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous