Graduation Presents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God Tim.......you shouldn't touch me there," she whispered without pushing him back.

"Why Mrs. Bellows....are you naked under this robe?" His whole hand was now cupping her right buttock.

"Yes," she panted. "Don't........Brad might come in."

Tim smiled because her reason was that she didn't want to be caught by her son. "He takes really long showers." His left hand released the nightie and joined his right hand to squeezed and massage her soft ass.

Tina's body had no strength to stop him because she knew Brad took long showers. "We....can't do this. You're just a boy."

Tim's right hand took her wrist and pressed it and her hand between their bodies until the back of her hand rubbed over his hard bulge. "I want you to make me a man."

Tina's lips curled into a smile. "You're still a virgin." She knew he was inexperienced and therefore she could quickly get him off and stop this madness. Her hand twisted around curled around his hardness.

It was Tim's turn to moan. "Oh........yes.."

Tina had never touched another man besides her husband and decided to change that. She grabbed the zipper tab and pulled it downward before reaching into his boxers. His six inch rocket entered the launch pad supported by her tight little fingers. "You are a man."

"Not yet," Tim grinned as he grabbed her arm and pushed her back until her little body tumbled backwards onto the bed. Her robe flashed up over her thighs and stomach. His eyes sparkled when he saw her blonde fuzz covered pussy lips. At least for a second until both of her hands covered it.

"Don't look" she giggled.

*****

Brad didn't take a long shower because he wanted to see how far Tim would get before his mother slapped him. By the time he made it into the hallway her bedroom door was closed and he could hear them talking.

"We can't do this....you're just a boy," he heard her say. Brad put his ear to the door.

"You're still a virgin."

"OH YES!" He heard Tim cry out. "Fuck what did she do?" He asked out loud.

"You're a man."

"Not yet," he heard Tim said. Brad didn't hear anything for a few seconds and then heard her say, "Don't look."

It was enough to make him slowly twist the door knob and peek inside. His eyes opened wide when he saw Tim lower his pants and boxers to his feet and drop downward. He couldn't see her body until Tim's head dropped low enough. "Fuck," he thought when he saw her bare legs spread wide apart and her hands covering her pussy.

*****

Tim could see she was holding her hands tightly and it would be hard for him to pry them away so he decided to kiss his way to them. He had never gone down on Jill however he had touched her enough to know where to kiss and lick. He lightly kissed the inside of her right knee and then the left one.

"Oh," Tina said feeling his soft hot lips on her tender flesh. It had been so long since her husband had provided oral sex. As his lips moved north her fingers relaxed and her middle fingers parted her dripping slit. She peeked down to watch his lips and tongue getting closer and closer until he kissed over her little pinkie.

As Tim sucked on her pinkie tip he grinned. "Show me what to do."

Tina knew it was so wrong but it didn't stop her fingers from slowly sliding upward over her soft peach fuzz until her moist pussy was his. Her fingers snaked through his thick hair and guided his mouth to her dampness. "Right there.....kiss it and...lick it."

*****

"Holy shit," Brad whispered. He couldn't see her pussy but it was obvious where Tim's mouth was. As he moved back to touch himself his heel kicked the baseboard. "Damn."

*****

As much as Tina wanted to continue Tim's oral lesson she had heard the noise. "STOP!" She grabbed his head and jerked him up by his hair. "Brad is out of his shower."

"No........he can't be," Tim said. But she slid from under him and pulled her robe over her thighs.

"Pull up your clothes," she said before jumping from the bed and running into the bathroom.

"Fuck Brad," Tim muttered as he dressed and headed out into the hallway. He saw Brad standing by his door. "Thanks."

"Hey man it was an accident," Brad said.

"Right," Tim said with an angry look. The two headed downstairs and turned on the Playstation game until Tina came down thirty minutes later. Both glanced her way but she looked away and headed into the kitchen.

"Shit you messed me up," Tim growled. He stood and walked into the kitchen.

Tina was putting some dishes in the sink and didn't hear Tim enter the room. Her body was still on fire even after cooling down some in the cold shower.

Tim looked at her cute butt in the tight jeans and moved quietly up behind her. When his hands cupped her ass she jerked up and around.

"Are you crazy?" She whispered as she grabbed his wrists and jerked them from her ass. "What we did before was a mistake and will not happen again." His hands moved to the counter top on both sides of her trapping her. She tried to duck under them but he pressed forward. "Don't.....Brad is in the other room."

"Kiss me and I'll let you go," Tim said confidently.

Tina smiled and quickly pecked his lips and pulled back.

"No......I mean a real kiss."

Tina couldn't remember the last time she had frenched anyone else or even when she tongue kissed Dick last. She looked over his shoulder to make sure Brad wasn't coming before moving her slightly opened lips to his. Two seconds later she felt his tongue dash into her mouth and rub against her own.

Tim might be a virgin but he had spent many a night french kissing his girl. At first she was passive allowing his tongue to do most of the work but about ten seconds later her tongue was the aggressor. She could hear the noises from the video game which meant Brad was occupied.

Tim pulled his lips back as she sucked on his tongue. "God I want to fuck you."

Even Tina's husband had never talked that way with her before. "You shouldn't say things like that."

"Like what?" He whispered while nibbling on her soft nape.

"You shouldn't say.........say...fu..........fuck," she giggled. Her hand pulled his head down again to allow her tongue to fuck into and out of his lips.

Tim continued to kiss her while reaching up under her shirt to find her bare titties. His thumbs rubbed over the small nubs until a deep moan emitted from her throat. Again he pulled his lips away and then lowered them to suck her nipples as he pulled up her shirt.

"Ohh," she moaned making sure to keep an ear on the video game. "Oh Tim."

Tim's fingers released the snap on her jeans and then unzipped them before pushing them both down to her knees.

Tina grabbed the jeans and jerked them and her panties back up. "Not here not now," she said as she pushed him back.

"When and where?" Tim asked while pulling his hands from her ass.

"Brad and I are supposed to go and close up the lake house today. Come with us." Tina whispered. "I'm sure we will have some time together."

Tim grinned. "Deal." A few minutes later they walked in to tell Brad of the news.

Brad grinned. "That sounds great......but I think we should ask Tim's mother to go with us."

"She's probably busy," Tim said quickly but Brad's stare melted him down. "I'll ask."

Tina had known Carol for quite a while since their sons were long time friends but didn't know her that well. "Well if she is busy it will just be the three of us."

"Let's go and ask her?" Brad smiled wanting to get Tim out of his house. It was very weird knowing he was messing around with his mother but if they were doing it at the same time he thought he could take it.

*****

Carol had just returned from the supermarket when she saw Tim and Brad pull up behind her. "Back already?"

"We have an offer," Brad grinned.

"Sounds suspicious."

"My mother and I are going to the lake house to close it up for the winter. We wondered if you and Tim want to go with us? It will just be for two nights."

Carol knew what Brad's real reason was and knew it was dangerous with his mother there. "Well it sounds good to me."

"Great," Brad said quickly.

*****

It was early on Friday morning that the four piled into the car. With Tina driving Carol jumped into the back seat. Brad quickly moved next to her which left Tim in the front passenger seat next to Tina. The two hour drive was going to get interesting.

They all made small talk until Tina pulled onto the expressway. It was then that Brad's fingers walked over until it landed on Carol's bare thigh below the hem on her loose cotton shorts. Her hand quickly grabbed his wrist and he thought she would push him away but instead she pulled his fingers up under the hem.

Tina peeked into the rear view mirror and saw both Carol's and her son's eyes closed. As she moved the steering wheel with her left hand her right one shifted over until her fingertips pushed into Tim's crotch. The small bulge quickly enlarged. When his eyes moved to hers she pinched the zipper tab and smiled.

Tim shifted his hips forward giving her more room and helped by unsnapping his jeans. The road noise covered up the zipper moving down over the large lump. Seconds later her fingertips dashed into his boxers and fished out his hard pink gear shift. As she slowly squeezed and stroked him her thumb rubbed the pre-cum droplets all around the swollen pink crown. She peeked into the mirror again and saw Carol's eyes still closed however her mouth was open and she was breathing heavily.

*****

Carol opened her thighs when Brad touched the dampness of her panties. She wished now she had not worn her undies but he quickly pulled them aside and rubbed into her dripping slit. She then grabbed a small blanket between them and covered his arm and fingers which were now deep into her depths. Somehow for the next thirty minutes both Carol and her son managed not to cum. It was then Tina pulled the car onto the off-ramp and the four of them sat up and fixed their clothing.

"We need some gas and maybe some drinks," Tina giggled. After getting the tank filled she pulled into a parking space in front. "I'm making a pit stop. Anyone need to go?" Tim quickly opened the door and followed her. It left Brad and Carol alone.

"You made me sooo wet," Carol whispered when Tim and Tina were out of sight. She lifted the blanket and saw his hard-on. "Take it out."

"Out? Here?" Brad gulped.

"They will be a few minutes and I want to taste it again," she giggled. As she held the blanket over him he unzipped and pulled out his long shaft. "Be the lookout."

"OK," he managed to say before her head and lips dashed under the blanket and engulfed his pink mushroom head.

*****

"Come on," Tina whispered to Tim as she moved towards the ladies room in the far rear of the small store. She pulled him inside and locked the door.

"What if they come looking for us," Tim asked as she again unzipped him and pulled out his prick.

"This won't take long," she giggled as her lips opened and moved four inches downward.

"OH GOD!" He moaned. After getting jerked off for 30 minutes and now having a woman's lips on him he lasted a total of three seconds. "I'M CUMING!"

Tina gulped down one load and managed two more before he was finally empty. "That should calm you down for later."

"Later?" Tim asked while zipping up.

"Later when you fuck me," she whispered. Both walked out with huge grins.

Carol too had just finished swallowing when Brad pulled her head upward. "Quick they are coming."

*****

The rest of the trip they kept teasing and touching but did not take any high risk chances. As Tina pulled the car up to the cabin they all started imagining how they would be able to match up.

"Sorry but it's just one large room," Tina smiled after they carried their bags and food into the cabin. They looked at the two queen size beds sitting next to each other. "There's not much privacy."

"We're all adults now anyway," Carol smiled knowing that both Brad and her son were going to see a lot this weekend. "Let's not worry about it."

Tina glanced at her son to see if he would be upset with Carol's remark but saw him smiling. She was not sure if she could undress in front of him. "I don't think we want to show these teenage boys too much," she giggled. But by the time she turned around to Carol the woman had pulled her blouse off and was standing in her black shorts and white lacy bra. Her dark nipples could easily been seen through the semi-sheer material. "Carol!"

"Damn," Tim whispered when he saw his mother's chest. She was a lot bigger than he had imagined.

"Turn around boys," Tina commanded.

"Ma. You said there would not be much privacy," Brad grinned.

"Come on Tina, let yourself go this weekend," Carol whispered as she moved up behind the smaller woman. "Let's put our bathing suits on and jump into that cool lake." Before Tina could object Carol pulled her vee-neck tee up and over her short blonde hair.

"Oh my," Tina gasped while cupping her small 34b pink bra cups with her petite hands. But it was not before Brad had seen the hard pencil eraser tips of her nips pushing out the thin covering. "I don't think I can do this."

"Sure you can," Carol laughed while opening Tina's suitcase. The tiny one piece bathing suit was on top which she grabbed and tossed onto the bed next to Tina. "Turn around and just put it on."

Tina wanted Tim to see her but not her son. "They.......they have to look the other way."

Carol smiled at the boys. "Go ahead. She could see both had large lumps down below."

Brad and Tim grabbed their bathing suits and turned around. They quickly removed their clothes and stood naked before pulling up their trunks.

"Are they turned?" Tina asked before peeking back at them. She gasped when she saw their naked backs and tight buns.

Brad heard her gasp and looked back. "Hey you're peeking Ma!"

"Sorry," she blushed before turning around. "I didn't know you had undressed."

"Come on let's get that suit on you," Carol said before unlatching the front clasp of Tina's bra and pulling it away from her tiny pink mounds and hard dark pink nipples. Again Tina cupped them which allowed Carol to push down her shorts and pink bikini panties at the same time. "Oh GOD!"

Again the boys turned and smiled when they saw Tina's nude body and nearly perfect cute little butt. Carol too stood back to get a good look at the small woman's golden butterfly shaped bush over her sparsely covered pink glistening pussy lips.

Tina was frozen knowing the boys were looking at her backside and Carol at her front. She never expected to be standing naked in front of everyone and now her body trembled with excitement. "Please hand me my suit."

"I've got to put my own on," Carol said as she turned and pulled out her two piece bikini. She quickly stripped off her shorts, damp panties and bra while taking some time for the boys to see her larger round buttocks. It was then she got the idea that maybe, just maybe, Tina and she could swap sons.

Both boys quickly pulled up their trunks so they could peek back at their naked mothers. It was when Tina leaned sideways to pick up her bathing suit that they saw the profile her right breast and tiny hard little nipple. As she lifted her foot to step into the suit her thighs opened enough for them to see a quick glimpse of her vulva and light fuzz covering.

"Shit," Tim whispered when he took saw the profile of his mother's breast and large hard dark nipple. However she managed to keep her thighs together enough to prevent a peek at her sex.

"OK," Carol said while turning around and seeing the boy's excitement. "Let's go into the lake."

As Tina walked out behind her son she gently patted his ass. "You shouldn't look at your mother's butt."

"But you looked at mine," he laughed before turning and giving hers a nice pat and caress.

*****

"Stop," Tina whispered to Tim as he cupped her butt and pulled her front against his hardness. She peeked over at Carol and her son who were standing with only their heads showing out of the water. They were laughing but she couldn't see what they were doing. With that he lifted her body up out of the water until the front of her lower stomach was directly in front of his face. She gasped when he kissed her covered pussy mound. "Tim!"

Brad's suit was down to his knees and Carol had his cock in both hands while pulling him deeper into the lake. They heard Tina scream and turned to see Tim kissing her covered pussy. "Looks like your mother likes my son," Carol whispered. "Maybe we can get them into the same bed later."

Brad was shocked at first realizing Carol wanted them to hook up with Tim and his mother fucking next to them. "My mother will never agree."

"You want to fuck me right?" Carol asked while squeezing his torpedo tighter.

"Yes but....they will be naked next to us," he said ready to cum again.

"The cabin will be dark," she giggled. It was then he groaned and pushed his cock back and forth in her fist while he polluted the lake.

*****

The four frolicked for another thirty minutes before Carol grabbed Tina's hand. "Let's go and get changed."

As they walked from the lake Tim said, "Can we come and watch?"

"No," Tina giggled. After touching and being touched for an hour her body was on fire.

A few minutes later she stood trying not to look at Carol's large titties and darker bush. "You know we are probably going too far with these boys." Her trembling fingers pushed down the top of her suit knowing her nipples were as hard as ever before.


Carol grinned. "When was the last time you felt this excited?" She looked at the hard little pink buds.

"It's been a while," Tina said before pushing down her suit over her hips. "But we shouldn't be teasing them in front of our own sons. I mean they both saw us naked before."

"And we saw them. They don't look like boys anymore."

Tina bit her lower lip, knowing what Carol was saying was true. She was turned on for the first time in many years. "Do you want to....you know...mess around with them. I mean....you with my son and me with yours?"

"Have you ever been with another man besides your husband?" Carol asked still not making an attempt to dress. She did not want to mention that she had already fucked Brad.

"No......of course not....I mean...I've never had the opportunity or have really seriously considered it."

"Until now," Carol grinned. Their eyes locked.

Tina whispered. "Yes."

"They need to learn how to make a woman happy," Carol added. She pulled out a clean pair of skimpy panties and pulled them on. "And we might as well be their teachers and be the happy women."

Tina had planned on fucking Tim but not while her son and his mother looked on. "I'm not sure if I can do it...you know...in the same room."

"I'm sure you can," Carol said as she pulled on her bra. "Hurry and get dressed because I think I hear them coming. Let's just put on our underwear."

*****

After the women moved into the cabin Brad pulled Tim aside. "Your mother wants us to switch tonight."

"Switch.........what do you mean?"

"Switch.......I fuck her and you fuck my Mom."

"Next to each other at the same time?" Tim gasped. Things were progressing faster than his little mind could comprehend. "That's not a good idea."

"We both need to get laid. I fucked your mom and now you get to do the same to mine."

"Yes but not seeing each other," Tim said looking at the cabin where he had spent his childhood. Now he was going to watch his mother fucking his best friend. "This is crazy."

"I know," Brad laughed. "Fucking crazy." They knocked on the door and heard Carol to tell them to come in. Both boys froze when they saw their mothers in panties and bras.