Graduation Presents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,182 Followers

"Well we said not to worry about what we are wearing," Tina giggled seeing their expressions. She was wearing her sexiest set of undies which showed the shadows of her nipples and pubic mound.

"Hurry and get dressed and we can relax." Carol grinned while sipping on a large glass of wine.

"While you two watch?" Brad asked as he moved to the bed area.

"Sure, we like to look at young studs," Carol giggled. She wondered if the boys would undress.

Both boys were nervous undressing while their mothers watched. As excited as they were they were still virgins and shy. Both faced away as they reached for their boxers. Tim's hand covered his bulge as he turned around at the same time Brad did.

Both women smiled but didn't comment on the boy's excited condition. "What now?" Brad asked nervously.

"We eat," Carol answered. Sitting in their underwear was going to be a big turn-on. They all most to the kitchen area and the boys sat and watched as the women prepared their sandwiches.

"God I'm so wet," Tina whispered to Carol as they stood by the sink facing away from their sons.

"Me too," Carol giggled.

Dinner was quiet because they all were peeking at each other's bodies and imagining what was going to happen later. They hurried to eat their food and clean off the table. By then the sun had gone down.

"Let's start a fire in the fire place and then we can dance some," Carol said breaking the ice. "Tim and I will get the firewood." She wanted to talk to her son before anything really started.

Tim followed her outside and stopped when she turned to face him.

"You're a man now and I think you are ready to learn about how to make a woman happy," she started.

Tim gulped seeing her hard tips pushing out her thin sheer bra. "I...uh..." He mumbled with a lost for words.

"For this weekend only you will see me naked and doing things with Brad. You must not tell your father."

"I...won't," he whispered.

"Good," she smiled before moving into his arms and pulling his almost naked flesh into hers. She felt his hard-on and gently rubbed against it. She knew it was wrong but her body was on fire.

Tim's hands fumbled around her back and landed on top of the waistband of her panties. His pinkies pushed down into her silk-covered butt crack.

"I wish that I was the one showing you but we both know that would be wrong," she whispered.

"Yes....wrong," he whispered back while his fingers lowered downward until they cupped her whole buttocks. It was then she leaned upward and pulled his shocked lips down to hers and jabbed her hot tongue into his mouth.

*****

Tina too needed to talk to her son. As he sat nervously on the sofa she moved next to him. "Carol and I want to make sure you two know how to make love to a woman."

"I know," Brad smiled. He sat back not ashamed that his eight inch rocket was pushing up his boxers ready to take off.

"It will be dark but you will hear things," she blushed.

Again he grinned. "I'll be hearing Tim fuck you?"

"You........you shouldn't say that word to your mother," she gasped.

"Tonight you are not my mother," he whispered and said something not planned. "I want us to be together." His arm moved behind her back and pulled her soft petite titty into his bicep.

"Brad!" She gasped as she tried to push back but he was too strong. "What are you doing?" Her right hand pushed onto his bare thigh but he then grabbed her wrist and aimed her hand at the tent in his crotch.

"Touch me.........please," he begged while pressing her open hand down onto his covered shaft.

"No...Brad...don't," she said trying to push back but her hand was on his hard cock and his was still holding it there. "We can't."

*****

Time stood still on the front porch as Tim and Carol's tongues explored and mixed. His fingers continued squeezing her buns while he moved his lips from hers and then downward to her large melons.

"Baby....it's so wrong," she moaned. One of his hands moved up and pulled her bra downward allowing her long hard nipple to be devoured by his lips. She said it was wrong however her body was not trying to stop him.

Tim reached behind her and fumbled with her bra clasp until it finally released. She helped him pull it down her arms and both let it go to fall onto the porch.

"You are so beautiful," he whispered before sucking on the other nipple and toying with the one he had left behind.

"Ohhh," she moaned. "We have to stop because Tina and Brad will come looking for us." It was then his fumbling fingers parted her damp thighs and pushed upward into her damp panties. "Oh yes...right there."

*****

Tim's lips curled upward when he felt his mother's fingers curl around his thickness. Her body stopped pushing back and he stopped pulling her closer. It was her decision now to be close to him and squeezing his hard-on.

"Forgive me," Tina said to no one while she opened the fly of his underwear and pulled out his pink and pulsating penis. She felt him pull off her bra while her mouth moved down and totally engulfed his raised pole. While she gave him her best blowjob his hand moved under her back and caressed her soft breast.

"I'm getting close," Brad moaned. She lifted her lips up and stared into his eyes. They both wanted the same and then stood to take each others hands to walk to a bed.

"Are you sure?" Brad asked as she pushed off her panties and pulled down the bedspread and top sheet.

"No but I've been so jealous seeing you with Carol," Tina whispered. She moved her head back onto the pillow and slowly opened her legs. "Come to me."

Brad pushed off his boxers showing her his hard cock for the first time. He shifted over between her thighs and felt her fingers grab and guide him to her honey pot.

"Go slow because you are so much bigger than your father."

Neither thought nor cared about Carol and Tim while his hard thick shaft entered her welcoming pussy.

*****

"Stop Tim," Carol said now breathing hard and fast. "We made a deal to swap with Tina and Brad." She pushed him back and put her bra back on.

"Get some firewood."

Tim was disappointed but realized he would be at least fucking Tina. He grabbed an arm load of firewood and hurried behind his mother into the house.

"Sorry it too so............long," Carol said freezing her body when she saw Brad's naked ass rising and falling between Tina's legs which had wrapped around his hips. "Holy shit."

Tim grinned and put the firewood into the fireplace. He grabbed some starter fluid and seconds later had the flames going. He turned to find his mother and saw her facing him next to the other bed. She smiled as she removed her bra and pushed down her panties. As she moved onto the bed she beckoned him with her index finger. "Come to Momma."

Tim quickly joined her and tried to get her legs open but she held him back. "Tonight I'm going to teach," she giggled before pulling his lips down again to her nipples. "I'll let you know before you can move on."

Meanwhile Brad was pounding his mother for all he was worth and her fingernails were clawing at his back.

"Fuck me," she moaned.

Brad stopped and looked into her eyes. "But Mother you said fuck."

"I know........fuck me dammit!" She cried out before grabbing his tight ass and pulling him in as deep as he could get.

Even though it was the first time Brad managed to hold off until she climaxed. "OH GOD BRAD......I'M CUMING!" Seconds later his hot spunk filled what tiny space was empty inside of her.

Next to them Tim moved his lips off. "Please."

"OK come on inside," Carol giggled. "We have all weekend for more lessons." Her thighs opened and his virgin cock was not a virgin any longer.

She held onto his ass. "Go slow."

Tim slowed and smiled over at Brad who was now watching him get his first pussy. He also smiled at Tina who he knew he would fuck before the weekend was over.

"That's it," Carol coached. "Lean upward and rub it over my clitty."

Tim wasn't totally sure what her clitty was but when she screamed he figured he had rubbed over it. He kept rubbing until he couldn't rub anymore. "Ma.......OH MA......I'M GOING TO........"

"DO IT..........CUM INSIDE OF ME!" She pushed her right middle finger down onto her pleasure button and seconds later her body exploded. "YES! OH YES!"

Although their bodies were not moving they remained pressed together while their lips gently kissed and fingers rubbed. Because they were so young and this was their first time their recovery time proved to be very short.

"Ummm, what do I feel pushing into me?" Tina giggled. Her hand reached back behind her butt and found her son's rigid shaft.

"Over here too," Carol giggled. "It's definitely not what I'm used to."

"Same here," Tina said now smiling. "Why don't we show them the doggie position."

"Doggie position?" Brad repeated. However he quickly knew what they meant when he looked over at Carol who was on her hands and knees with Tim moving up behind her. "Oh."

"Wow!" Tina yelled when Brad's longer shaft pushed under her buttocks and deep into her quim. Never had her husband felt so good and big in this position.

Tim was not as big however he was learning what she liked. He reached up under her to cup her hanging titties.

Both women moved their heads down onto their pillows and closed their eyes. They couldn't remember the last time they had been fucked like this especially not twice in the same night.

*****

How long she had slept Carol didn't know. She could hear the noisy sex again in the other bed and hoped that they didn't wake up her son. She was dead tired and needed some rest. Her heavy eyelids closed but then opened when she felt a hard cock pressing up against her rear. "Tim let me sleep," she groaned.

"You don't have to move," Tim whispered while lifting her upper leg. She was so juicy his entry was quick and smooth. He continued fucking her not realizing that she had fallen asleep.

*****

The sunlight filtered through the common curtains framing the small windows. The rays slowly crept across Tina's bed until they warmed over her eyelids causing her to open them. She thought the last night festivities were a dream until she shifted her thighs together and felt the large amount of juices still flowing out of her. She slowly turned expecting to see Brad however that side of the bed was empty. She looked across at Carol's sleeping naked body that was positioned on her back with her legs spread in the missionary position. Tina had lost track of the times she had heard Carol and Tim fucking last night.

"Good morning," Tina said loud enough to wake Carol up.

Carol's eyes flickered open as she turned to smile at Tina. "What did we do?"

"We got fucked," Tina smiled. "I mean fucked."

"Definitely fucked," Carol grinned. "Where did they go?"

"Shhh, please I need some recovery time."

*****

Brad and Tim sat naked on the beach after a long cool swim across the lake. "I never expected that to happen."

"Me too," Tim answered. "I mean I was ready to fuck your mother and suddenly I was doing my own."

"Do you think it will mess us all up? I mean that was incest," Brad said somewhat worried.

"Well I was hoping that we could now really switch."

"Yeah but I'm really hungry." Brad stood and dove into the lake for the swim back. Twenty minutes later the naked men walked into the cabin to see their mothers completely dressed. "Hey I thought we said no clothes?"

"We don't want to give you boys any ideas," Tina giggled. She could see both pricks were at semi-hardness already. "Today we work around her to close down the cabin."

"But Ma,' Brad complained as he walked over to kiss her but Carol jumped into his path and grabbed his dangling participle. Her lips opened and found his.

Tina did the same to Tim. After a hot and damp kiss they pushed apart.

"Tonight we switch," Carol smiled.

"We were thinking the same thing," Tim laughed as he cupped her ass.

*****

By the time they packed on Sunday they had lost track of the numerous times they had fucked and sucked. Even the young boys, now men, were tired and couldn't get it up even if they tried.

When they made it homes their bodies had given out so the husbands helped to carry in the bags.

"Why are you so tired?" Bob Ames asked his wife who was almost asleep on the sofa. Tim had already crashed in his bedroom upstairs.

"We did a lot," she grinned. She felt his fingers moving up under her shorts and stopped him by grabbing his wrist. "I'm too tired."

It was around midnight that Carol awoke and found herself still on the sofa. She remembered her husband saying goodnight but that was it. She turned off the lights and moved quietly up the stairs before stopping by Tim's door.

Tim was awake and revitalized after a nap himself and was thinking about his mom when the door opened and she snuck inside. "I was hoping you would stop by."

"I can hear your father snoring," she giggled. Her fingers slowly unbuttoned her blouse and then pushed off her shorts. "We have to be quiet."

"I'll try," he grinned. He pushed the sheet down to show he was naked and very ready for her.

"Is that for me?" she whispered as she straddled him and guided her still somewhat pussy down his pink tower.

"Yes.......all yours." They did their best to keep it quiet and managed until she started to scream. He quickly covered her lips with his and held her satisfaction inside.

*****

Tina stood by the kitchen window watching her husband walk into the unattached garage. "We don't have much time." As his car backed out of the garage she opened her robe and let it fall to the floor.

"I'm a senior so I can be late," Brad smiled looking at her cute round ass. He moved up behind her and as she leaned forward to grab onto the countertop he pushed his hard-on up into her hot hole.

"Oh God," she moaned. For so long she had been so sexually unsatisfied and now her body was constantly begging for it. As his cock pumped in and out she said. "I wish you were not going away to college."

Brad leaned forward and kissed the nape of her tiny neck. "I've decided to go locally. You won't mind if I stay at home will you?"

"No.........not at all," she smiled while her knuckles turned white gripping the counter. "After all I still have a lot to teach you."

*****

Finis

*****

Note from Slick: I received some requests for mother/son fun so I hoped you liked it. Don't forget to vote and chow.

Slickman
Slickman
8,182 Followers