Graduation Relief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So was that all the action you had today? Just that one fish that got away, sounds kinda boring..."

"No, no," Dan says as he holds up a whole string of smaller lake trout ranging from I'd say two to three pounds.

By this time, we have secured the boat and are making our way up the beach. I yank off my shirt and pretend like I am going to throw it down on the lounging chair, but I grab the string of fish of Dan's hand and chase after Diana as she squeaks and yells running around green lawn trying to avoid me. "Get it away, Get it away, c'mon Joe, Stop Stop, get it away."

I still feel bad about earlier, but I am sure that Dan is enjoying the scene. Diana's perky tanned boobs swaying and flopping around in the wind. This lifts a little portion of the weight off my conscience and it even gets a laugh out of Amanda as I slow down and stop when Diana hides behind Dan.

"That's enough, that's enough you two,"Amanda chimes in, and I can even hear a faint of gasping of breath from Di as my brother mumbles, "Get a room!" under his breath.

Diana helps me find some utensils and I grab the fillet knife from the cabin's kitchen and we both grab the flat table from the basement and set it up outside while Dan watches intently as he lets Amanda make up a fire in the pit. Both Dan and I had been in the boy scouts and both achieved the rank of Eagle, the highest honor available to any one scout. During our scouting days, we frequently went on weekend camping trips, starting with nothing more then a knife, a compass, and if we were on a lake we were given a canoe and one paddle per two occupants. Needless to say it wasn't long before we both learned how to adapt and live off the land. Create a shelter, hunt, fish, plant identification, cook, etc etc... all those survival type instincts. Dan had taken her along on camping trips with us in the past, but never did he let her start a fire by herself, so this was a role reversal, him being the watchful eye. You could see the slight anxiety and hesitancy in her choices, not wanting to disappoint her man with company around.

"Now blow lightly down there to give the fire oxygen.. yeah just like that... Good Good, now we just let it grow," Dan says hugging Amanda and congratulating her on a fantastic job. All the excitement caused Amanda's nipples to once again become hard and she quickly crosses her arms as she says she's going to go put on a shirt as its getting a colder now the sun is setting. I take a quick glance down at her chest, then at Di's as they walk away and into the house and when I look up Dan has the same guilty smirk on his face as myself.

"Damn Dan, Amanda does have some nice nipples. Those have got to be fantastic while you are in bed! I hope she likes those babies to be sucked on, because those look all too tasty."

"Yah, you wouldn't believe how sensitive they are, and speaking of tastiness, Diana has a nice rack on herself, I have always wondered if there was difference in taste of brown and pink areola."

The girls make their way back out and we show them how to fillet the fish, then cook them. It didn't cool down as much as we expected so we all decided to eat on the lawn.

"Drinks everyone? Who wants what?"

"Pepsi for me please," said Diana as she raises her hand.

"What? Pepsi? Heck never mind, no one is choosing, I will be right back with some wine." With that I set off into my room where in one of my bags I had hid a small cooler and took out an expensive bottle of white wine, returning swiftly to the kitchen in hopes of finding some type of make shift wine glasses, only to be greeted by Amanda whom it seems was looking for me.

"Amanda, stop! We can't be doing this. It was nice seeing you again today, but he is my brother. I am not going to do that to him."

"Umm four glasses and a bottle of wine is hard to carry by oneself... Dan volunteered me to come check on you when you didn't return right away... where did you go anyway?"

"Shit, I am sorry, guilty conscience... ah I suppose these will do." I say quickly changing subject trying not to sink any deeper into the hole I just dug myself. Everyone else thought dinner was fantastic, but to me the trout was bland. I could not stop my mind from wandering, and I knew if I didn't do something about it, this would eat at my soul the rest of my time here and ruin everyone else's experience, so I pretended to be sick from the trout and retired a little bit early.

When Diana staggered into the room hammered from the third of fourth bottle of wine the three of them split, both she and I agreed that sex was not going to happen that evening. It was a very restlessness night for me, getting up a couple of times with aches in my chest and stomach, forcing me to walk down the hall past Dan and Amanda's room to find the kitchen for a glass of water. When I returned upstairs, I sat out on the balcony for a little bit looking out over the pristine glassy like texture of the lake when I heard a small moan coming from the room next door.

Stupidly, I tiptoed over to the sliding balcony door and peeked in around the shades, only to see Amanda facing toward the glass window stark naked with her left hand over her mouth and her right massaging her breast. My eyes followed her hands down her flat stomach and as they reach their destination. It's like she trimmed her hair into a landing strip for this exact occasion, while the rest of her pussy looked to be completely bald and smooth as the moons light shined off the moisture being released from her midnight play. This only adding to the war being waged within me, and somehow I managed to retreat back into my room and get to sleep just as the sun rose, waking Diana up.

I drove us all into town to talk to the locals to see what else the town had to offer. There was a craft fair that week so we walked around for a little bit before the skies started getting dark and we felt a few rain drops. On the way back to the cabin the rain started coming down a lot harder. I had to swerve and narrowly escape running smack dead into a deer but I managed to keep control and slowly pull into the driveway with my heartbeat ski-rocketing. Everything appeared to be fine as I stayed behind to check the tires, however it was another restlessness night, and I might have slept an hour. I decided to sit outside, by the lake to watch the sun rise, hoping my head would clear of the events of my not so tranquil vacation thus far. As the sun was rising up over the distant tree line I heard a voice from behind me but ignored it.

"Joe, you okay?"

"Oh great, it's Amanda, just whom I didn't want to see or think about," I sighed, mumbling to myself. "Yeah, I didn't sleep much last night... almost hitting that deer really shook me up. Dan would have killed me if I wrecked his new car." I said, hoping that she would leave me alone and just go back inside.

"Joe, I am a usually good judge of character and I think we need to talk about that car ride here," Amanda started. "I know you and Dan are close..."

"Yah we are but now what?"

"Listen Joe, I have never cheated on your brother I promise, that ride here was enlightening, because I never thought of you that way, until I felt your cock rubbing against my pants... I mean for heaven's sake you are Dan's younger brother!"

"That's what's troubling me... I didn't mean to get excited on the trip here Amanda... I didn't think that way about you either, but the pot holes just ignited some lust inside me and got my adrenaline flowing a little too much... I'm sorry!"

"I know the feeling!" She immediately interrupted me. "That coupled with you peeking into my room, I would just like to say that really got my adrenaline going, and you wouldn't believe the pleasure that followed, you shouldn't have left Joe. It..."

"What? You saw me? How?" I said shockingly as I could feel all the blood in my body rush to my face. "Amanda, I know that was just lust that first day, but the next day when I saw your tits again after we got back from fishing all day and to see the look on Dan's face when he saw Diana's.... that was not lust, that was greed. I wanted so much to punch Dan right then and then knock him cold out and take the both of you upstairs and make fantastic love to you both."

"WHOA.... I mean just WOW... so that's why you were quiet yesterday? Because you want to have sex with me?" Amanda stu-stutters, amazed at what just came out of my mouth.

"I don't know... I, uhh... was just happy that I was able to pull myself away from your window, seeing you reach down and play with yourself really sent my already mind into hyper-drive. I mean I was only out there because I couldn't sleep in the first place, I didn't mean to..."

"I have been sleeping restlessly myself Joe, that first night I told Dan that it was the noise that was bugging me listening to you two, but really I wanted to be the one you were screwing."

"You were ..." I mumbled "Shit, sorry I didn't mean for that to..."

With that Amanda smiled, grabbed my arm, and make me follow her into the cabin... we slowly made our way up the stairs from the basement and she motioned for me to grab the keys to the car as she was writing something down on a piece of paper. She told me to give her the keys and get in the back of the Jeep. I didn't know what was happening but I reluctantly followed in due course. She started driving back towards town and didn't answer any of my questions, just total silence as she drove. Then without warning she slammed on the breaks and made a hard right up a dirt hill path causing me to slam my head into the back up the passenger seat rest then fall over onto the cushions of the back seats.

"This woman is mad crazy," I thought to myself as I lay there then she slams on the breaks again sending me to the floor. I regain my composure and get back up when I notice the front door is being shut and the back door being opened.

"What the fu..." is all I get out before she jumps on me pressing her hands against my shoulders toppling me back onto the seat ... I am not happy and getting quite aggravated as to what the hell is happening. So while Amanda is leaning back to close the door behind her I free my hands and I pinching her nipples, knowing how sensitive they are from my talk with Dan.

"Fuck you, YOU BASTARD!" she screams as she slaps me across the face causing my hands to loosen their grip, once again allowing her to pin me down.

"Listen! We both know that what we are feeling is lust, and I do not want the rest of this trip to be lousy so this is what I propose... you can do whatever you want with me, but you cannot fuck me. That is and has always been and will remain for Daniel, and only Daniel." She released my hands and started to pull her night shirt over her head.

I stop her as it was above her head and I planted a kiss on what would be her lips through the shirt. I let go of her hands and she slowly finished pulling off her shirt and there she was, once again topless, her tits perky and nipples at attention, in front of me. There was a brief pause before she leaned into me and kissed me on the cheek, letting her breasts rub up against the sleeveless tank top I grabbed before heading down to the lake.

"Listen Joe, we both are faithful to our partners and this is the only way we are going to get this obsession out of each of us," she whispers into my ear.

"I know," I said as she pulls my shirt up over my head and lowered her mouth, nibbling on my ears.

I couldn't help but moan "Mm, Amanda that feels so good,"and I pick her up by her shoulders and reverse positions so she is the one laying down.

I kiss her forehead as I again pinch her nipples, this time less intensely slowly turning and gradually pulling them. "Dan told me these were really sensitive" I say but was soon interrupted by Amanda "I think its best we don't talk about Daniel right nooowwww ... oh yes Joe that feels so good". I slide my hand down her body as I move my torso into position just below her crotch. She raises her hips and allows me to slip off the boy-shorts she has on allowing me full access to her perfectly tucked pussy. I graze my middle finger up and down the length of her lips stopping to tease her hood as it is making its way forward, exposing her clit to me for the first time, as I lean back forward and take her areola in my mouth.

Gently, I breathe on her aerola and then remove my mouth and replace it with my tongue. Slowly circles around her nipples, being careful to avoid her squirms and shifts in movement.

"Oh Joe, that feels so good Joe, Oh Joe!" I can faintly hear her moan as she is letting her self go completely. I take my right index finger and insert it into her vagina slowly. Her lips are so moist and it's hot up in her pussy I have no trouble at all as she responds grinding on my fingers.

"FUUUCK, Dan is one lucky man," I think, picturing this tight pussy wrapped around his fat cock head.

"OH GODDDD, JOEEEEEEYYYYY," she moans hitting the back of the seat in front of her as I feel her muscles contract and squeeze and squeeze on my finger. I never lift my tongue from her breast, but just as she is about to climax, I flick my tongue across her nipples and insert another finger into her which initiates an immediate reaction on her part and again I feel that hot liquid flowing all over my fingers as I move it back and forth slowly with her thrusts.

"Oh Godd Oh Godddd oh Godddd! Yes Joe! Yes Right! There! Right there, uhhhhhhhhh!" I hear her moan as I insert my third finger slowly into her vagina circling and twisting them inside. Figuring she will need a break, I withdraw slowly as she eases back down to earth, and place my groin in front of her pussy. I bring my fingers glazed with a heavy layered cum up and into my mouth, knowing that I could take my dick out and fuck her and she wouldn't give a damn.

It's not long before she grabs my hand out of my mouth and puts my fingers into her own mouth as I say "mmm you like the taste of your own cum Amanda do you," her only response being a nod of her head. With my other hand I slip my boxers down to my knees and rest my cock on the tips of her lips while I lay down on her and say "You want me to fuck you?" Again, she nods her head, but I deny her the pleasure, instead just aligning my mushroom head with her lips and gently wiggle back and forth, teasing her.

"Amanda, as much as I definitely want to fuck you right now, and believe me its taking a lot of me not to, we agreed that is the only thing that would not happen." But I don't think she hears anything I am saying; her eyes are still rolled into the back of her head and she is acting out of pure instinct... Her hips thrusting forward trying to get the head of my fat dick to penetrate her walls.

When she comes back to reality she again has that primal look in her eyes as she thrusts me back against the door sitting up and putting me on my back once again. She went to dip her head down to my shaft, but I quickly stopped her grabbing her waist and motioning it to my upper body as we got into 69 position.

"Fuck, this girl is so damn hot, Damn Dan is so fucking lucky," I think myself as I am staring at a cum glazed wall of delicious pussy. Her clit is very much exposed and it is this that gets the feel of my tongue and I brisk it over the top. The beautiful musk of her pussy odor is just delightful as I suck and lick on the most sensitive portion of the female anatomy. My hands separating her cheeks I run my tongue the length of her pussy which induces a moan from both of us as I feel her nose against my ball sack as she takes me all the way in her mouth.

"OooooOOoOoOOO," I moan without warning, as I explode into the back of her throat causing her to gag and come up off my cock. I don't feel, one drop of semen anywhere on my balls, signaling that once again she has swallowed my entire load. I gently suck on her clit with my mouth brushing the tip of my tongue against her clit which sends her into another orgasm. From my count is at least her fourth.

"Aaaah Shit Joe, I cannot believe it, that was amazing," she says with a very faint voice, and with that she sits up and slides her pussy long the length of my chest, then turns around and licks right back up the same route and onto my lips.

I grab her back as we interlock our lips and I feel her tongue attempting to investigate into my mouth when I hear her mumble

"I love you, Joe". I look up into her eyes and she just smiles and nods.

After a brief moment of silence we each shuffle around to find and put our clothes back on then decide to head to the local store to pick up some breakfast as a cover story. We pick up a couple air fresheners too, and roll down the windows as I drive back to the cabin hoping to rid the car of the musk of our infidelities.

----------------------------- -----------------------------

Chapter 6 – The confrontation

It's a good thing that we stopped at the store because both Diana and Dan were awake sitting at the kitchen table with the note in hand as we walked through the door.

"Well well well, early morning for you two wasn't it," said Diana

"I woke up early and couldn't get back to sleep so I went to watch the sunrise," I said in full honest truth of the reason I went outside in the first place.

"Yah, and I heard the door close so and went to investigate; I saw him going down to the dock... You both looked sound asleep so I figured I would watch the sunrise with Joe then the two of us could go get some breakfast and surprise you two with breakfast in bed, SEE!" She said holding up the grocery bag.

"Sweet, I'll take 4 eggs over medium, and throw me on some bacon," blurted Dan out loud "Hey did you by chance get some pancake mix?"

"WHOA.... slow down there babe." said Amanda, "Yes, I got your blueberry pancake mix, but darn that's a lot of food. You sure you are going to be able to eat all that?"

"Of course, Honey, you just put it in front of me and consider it gone."

"HAHA you always were the garbage disposal Dan!" I chime in. "You must have saved mom and dad at least a hundred.... SHIIIIT!" I said as Dan punches me in the arm and we all broke out in laughter.

After breakfast we all take separate showers and the girls head down to the beach front for some more tanning while Dan and I just sit inside the cabin.

"Hey Joe, I gotta ask man, did you and Amanda fuck?"

"NOO! You are my brother, I couldn't do that to you." I say emphatically back

"While you were gone Diana and me had a chat.... we both noticed it seems Amanda has taken quite an interest in you. I want you to know that if you want to fuck her you can, so long as you will let me fuck Diana! Those tits are just amazing!"

"Is this really happening?" I say to myself, "No it can't be, he's just testing me he can't really mean that."... "Dan believe me, after the sight of her tits the other day I would love to get a peek at her pussy, but no bro, she is faithful to you. We did talk to about that on the ride back though."

"Hey, I got an idea? Do you want to see if the girls will let us fuck them in the same room? I mean they have obviously seen each other naked and well we are brothers so, it's not like we are going to mind, and you have seen Amanda's tits already."

"You dirty ole man, you just want to get a glimpse of Diana's tits again don't you?"

"Yeah Joe, those things are just perfect. I mean there is nothing wrong with Amanda's but shit I've been trying to figure out a way to cop a feel of her tits ever since they were topless after our fishing trip."

"Well they are outside tanning topless right now, but if you don't mind about Amanda I don't mind about Diana. It's just a matter of convincing the girls."

"Oh that's done, Diana said she knows Amanda is taking a fancy to you and that she wouldn't mind taking a look at how we compare so to speak."