Graduation Relief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We quickly change our focus from if, to how we would make it happen, and it had to be tonight, since we are leaving tomorrow and once home it would be a lot more hectic with all of our work schedule conflicts. Okay we had planned that night that we were going to tell the girls we wanted to have one last nice dinner before we left, however we have ran out of all the wine. While they are gone we were to get everything set up in the rooms for after dinner, and then each of us would seduce our partner from the down into the living room and that's where it would all take place.

Lunch time came around and the two girls were talking all the way up to the screen but abruptly changed subject as soon as we were in listening distance, then started up again inside talking about some TV soap, but I could tell it was all just a bunch of baloney.

"You know you didn't have to make it anymore obvious," I blurted out as they entered the open kitchen.

"What?" They said together.

"You two were talking about us then you tried to cover it up but you didn't get your stories straight... Dr. Jane isn't on Central Hospital, she is on Hospital Emergencies."

"Fine! You really want to know what we were talking about?" Both Dan and I straighten up quickly, causing the girls to giggle, as we attempt to play it off as a chair slip.

"Yeah now who's the bad liars.... but yesterday we went to the store and got some new bathing suits and we were wondering what you two would think of them." Diana stated.

"Yeah, if you want we can go change into them and do a modeling show." Amanda added, "AND YOU BETTER BE HONEST!!!" They both said together, giggling after.

"So Dan, who did we agree on was the bigger ditz?"

We both got smacked for that one and the girls walked away up toward the stairs. Both of them have a 9 body on a scale of 10, so sure enough Dan and I dropped our papers as we heard the girls start their way down the stairs.

"You can't see us until we are down there so both of you close your eyes and if either of you peeks we will turn right back around and no sex for six months for either of you!" Diana blurted out.

"Yah, no peeking!"

Not knowing whether they were serious, and not wanting to test them, we both cover our eyes and turned around toward the wall. We heard their flip-flop walk down the hall toward us and around the table.

"Okay now open your eyes!" They say in unison.

"HOLY SHITT AMANDA!"

"DAYUM DIANA!"

We each blurt out as we open our eyes and see our brother's spouse in front of us, totally nude.

"We thought you would like them, but this isn't all.... you both know how girlfriends get to talking and well we, I mean I know that Joe has a big cock!"

"Yeah and I know that Dan you have a big cock so we thought we should compare."

Within 15 seconds both Dan and myself joined the ladies in our birthday suits, our members now standing firmly at attention. I took Amanda by the hand and Dan followed suit with Diana making our way over to the couch we set the girls down and moved the coffee table out of the way. We had them each lay down with their legs open as everyone inspected everyone else.

"Hey, all this nakedness is making my damn nipples horny, I got an idea," Amanda shouts as she sits up and without a response reaches over and grabs Dan by his cock and takes him in her mouth.

----------------------------- -----------------------------

Chapter 7 – Dreams Realized.

First we line them up together and tease their vaginas with our cocks slapping at the lips and rubbing it up and down the length and on their swollen clits. Then we swap girls, I tease Amanda and Dan teases Diana. The girls are basically begging for it by now so we switch again and the four of us begin fucking in rhythm. The girls go one step further and have a moaning and orgasm contest which heightens both our males ego's and shafts, each of us trying to play our part and help our partner win. Soon after the girls orgasm we dump our loads into them then collapse onto the sides of the couch.

The girls then did something neither Dan nor I had ever expected and started to 69 each other eating each other out and tasting the opposite brothers semen.

"You are one lucky girl Diana, Joe has some very tasty cum, I could have this all day and never be satisfied," Amanda says as she glances over at me and smiles, me being the only one knowing the full meaning of that comment.

I start to stroke back to stiffness and Amanda comes over and starts to give me a blow job. Diana not to be shown up returns the favor on Dan, whose wandering hands have finally found her breasts.

The two girls lay down on the couch and open up their legs in opposing positions with Dan and me on the ends of the sectional and the girls in the middle, giving their partner a VIP look at his brother touching and massaging his woman's pussy. After each of us dump another load, this time into our brother's girlfriend's mouth, they both sit up and gulp. Then return to their rightful brother.

"Damn Joe, so much for waiting for dinner!"

"Yeah ladies, thanks a lot that was great!"

"Noo problem boys!" Diana said, "Like we said originally, we thought that we would compare and well," as she looked over at Amanda and after a brief pause "WE COULD NOT BE HAPPIER!" the girls said together as each couple kissed, thus mixing fluid residue between everyone. The girls went upstairs to shower while Dan and I just looked at each other hardly believing what just transpired, hoping it wouldn't be the last time.

We slowly made our way up to our rooms and ound the girls neither there, nor in the shower, so we went out on the balcony and there were the girls tanning still completely nude.

----------------------------- -----------------------------

Chapter 8 – The Drive Home

The rest of the day the four of us just relaxed on the lounge chairs and made small talk just as we had the first night. That night after the sun set and we finally came in from star gazing it started raining, we all packed and got ready to leave... The next morning it broke just long enough for us to pack the Jeep and check to be sure the firebox was replenished outside from all the wood we used during our vacation... As the boy scout outdoor code goes, be invisible, "leave no trace."

After lunch we double-checked all of our belongings, me grabbing an extra hand towel I had brought with the wine the first day. We sat around playing cards waiting through the storm to pass so we could make the journey back home. 6pm came and went, then 7pm, still it was raining so we all decided to make the start or we would never get home at a decent hour, being as it is we wouldn't get home until midnight, one am.

Diana agreed to drive home and immediately I called shotgun. I thought the nice bumpy ride home going out of town would be a nice ending for the two of them, but instead Dan claimed rights to his car and Amanda began to whine, acting as if being in the bumpy back seat was the worst.

Diana promised to go slow over the bumps so that was that..... Diana was going to run to the car first and unlock it me being right behind her followed by Amanda and Dan respectively. The idea was to minimize everyone's exposure to the rain as wet clothing often made for a uncomfortable drive. We all got in the car fine, once again I had a nice glimpse of Amanda's nice tight round butt in my face, but this time I noticed she was wearing a low cut skirt, and not some comfy sweats like I thought she would.

Within moments of us leaving the cabin, Dan fell asleep in the front, luckily we had remembered the landmarks on the way, so between the three of us we still should be able to navigate to the highway, hopefully. Besides there was only one bad strip and that was like 20 miles and Diana promised to go slow. As we were entering the center of town nothing seemed the same. It was almost entirely different, pot holes everywhere as the road was being washed away be the torrential down pour.

"OooOuch, Diana what the hell!" Amanda said as we hit a big pot hole and no one was ready. Amanda smacked her head squarely on the ceiling and back down on my defenseless crotch.

"Uffghh!" I gasp as I lift Amanda up by the hips, to re-adjust what feels like a broken cock. Amanda gets up, lets me re-adjust but while doing so we go over another bump forcing her head to hit the ceiling again and plop right down on my groin, right onto my hand.

I turn my hand around and brush my fingers on the underside of her panties. Almost instantly I can feel her panties become wet, and after another bump she re-adjusts her skirt, blocking the view of Diana in case she were to check back on how we were doing. By this time there was some pretty heavy petting and we were only a couple miles into the pot holes when she pulled her panties aside, allowing me full access. I trailed two fingers up and down the length of her slit, stopping at the top to flick her hood and clit which induced a moan.

Luckily it was covered by another big pothole, which once again raised her entire body off my lap. Instead of letting her sit back down before I went back to work, I used my left hand to slip my fingers into her dripping wet pussy. She leaned back into me and kissed me on the cheek whispering "Ooh, this is so wrong but it feels soo good!" I could not agree more as the bumps in the road provide cover for our adrenaline pumping, doing this while our respective spouses are sitting in front. Amanda attempted to keep her moans to a mumble.

It was not long before I could feel her pussy's vice grip tightening around my two fingers, as I feel her hot orgasm explode in full force for what seems like ten to fifteen seconds.

"Thank you Joe, that is just what I needed. I am sorry that you couldn't feel that too." Amanda whispers as she nibbles at my ear lobe before straightening back as the pot holes continues.

After another rather large pot hole, Amanda puts her legs outside mine as she re-adjusts and sits back down on my lap. She leans over to my left ear away from Diana and whispers "My lust hasn't gone away! Just relax back and enjoy and don't try to stop me" and with that she reaches down and in the dark she slowly unzips my jeans, and pulls my rock hard fat dick out. Putting her panties aside once again, and lowers herself onto me.

After a few friendly moans from one or both of us, Diana turns the backseat lights on and looks back at us. I open my mouth to speak but she brings her finger up to her mouth and whispers "Shhh, before you wake Dan up!"