Graffiti Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers

"If you care to come past tomorrow," he said, reaching out and weighing one of her breasts in his hand, "I will very slowly take off all your clothes, kiss you all over, and then make glorious love to you. You won't even notice when you lose your virginity, you'll be so enraptured."

Rebecca blushed.

"No," she mumbled. "It won't happen."

"That's OK, but I feel it's only fair to warn you that if you do come past I'll take that as your acceptance as to what will happen. If you change your mind after you get here it will be too late. The stripping, the kissing, the glorious love will still take place. Remember that before you knock on my door."

Rebecca hastily left to join the other girls in the bathroom.

Michelle came out a few moments later, checking to see that they weren't leaving anything behind.

"We're going now," she told Miles. "I'm sorry we did the graffiti. We shouldn't have."

"That's OK. With a bit of luck it'll wash off with a high pressure hose. I have one in the garage and I'll see what I can do. One thing before you go. If you care to wander past tonight I'm going to grab you, strip off your clothes, tie you to my bed, and torment you until you're a quivering wreck. After that I will ravish you so that you'll have trouble walking for a week."

"You're kidding," she said, sounding shocked.

"You'll only know for certain if you come past tonight," Miles said with an innocent smile.

"Then I'll never know," she snapped, heading back to the bathroom.

The girls left shortly after that, Ann looking very smug, while Michelle and Rebecca had faintly worried looks. Both Michelle and Rebecca glancing back at him as they went. He wondered if he'd see either of them back at his house. He suspected his chances were good.

Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers
12