All Comments on 'Grammy's Boy Ch. 03'

by thecarolinadreamer

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
tenbears43tenbears43over 10 years ago
Love it

Damn, I wish I had a Grammy like that; also the rest of the women won't hurt either. Looking forward to more.

ansdguyansdguyover 10 years ago
Another good chapter...

You did make one rather pivotal mistake, however. Ricky tells Sara that he's a virgin, after having bought the family sized box of condoms from her specifically.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 10 years agoAuthor
THANKS TO ANSDGUY

I thank you for pointing out my slipup. You have taught me something and I'll try not to make that mistake again. I wish more readers would take time to comment. Of course it's nice when the comments are positive, but such comments aren't nearly as instructive as the ones that point out my mistakes. Like most of you, I'm sure, my goal is to become a better writer. To accomplish this I need the help of you readers. For example, I thought ch 03 was my best effort on Literotica and yet it has received less comments and a lower rateing than the others. It would really help if readers who assign a low score would comment on what they didn't like. I fully recognize editors and proof-readers have their value, but the consumer, (the reader) has the final word on the success of a story. thecarolinadreamerf

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Re: ANSDGUY'S comment...

In the 1960's - the setting for this story - most stores had more employees than stores do, now. There wasn't this "two or three employees handle everything" sort of mentality. Nobody had to do "double duty", really. There were employees who had to stock shelves, employees who worked cash registers, and employees who worked with the food concession, if the store had one. Sara, the soda-jerk, would have been stuck behind that fountain counter for her entire shift, except for bathroom breaks. (She could eat lunch at the counter and, if she smoked, could have a cigarette when she wished, as smoking was actually permitted inside stores in the early 1960's.) To do any work outside the lunch-counter area would require her to wash her hands again BEFORE waiting on a new customer, and that 'delay' would have been viewed as very 'unfriendly' and 'discourteous' in that era.

Also, condoms weren't displayed on peg-racks out in the store, proper. They were typically sold at the actual pharmacy counter in a drugs-and-sundries store of the type described in this story. You had to ask the pharmacist for them. Ricky would have paid for them, at that counter, and they'd have been put in a brown paper bag, with the sales-receipt from an old-style cash-register (with just the price, not a listing of items) stapled to the folded-over top of the bag.

Thus, Sara would probably NOT have seen what purchases Ricky made, before he showed up at her counter for a cold soda.

4standrews4standrewsover 10 years ago
Great Story

cant wait for the sequel.........................keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I had sex with my grandma before it was the greatest 45 mins of her life she told me I was 19 and my grandma was 70

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
lovin'

Family love is the best. My Grandmother was my first. At midnight, when I turned 18 she was there. Maybe a few minutes before midnight. She was almost 68 that year and we had a little over 20 years of loving together. Of course Momma soon followed suit. I made love to Grandmother about six hours before she died in her sleep. Nothing wrong, just 'her time'. The Doc said sometimes people just die with no explanation. He could tell she had had sex not long before her death, but wanted to assure the family that it had nothing to do with it. Momma and I are still lovin' each other today. Though we've each had relationships, and I've got kids, we've made sure neither of us got hurt over the years. Always my first loyalty was to Grandmother, and now to Mother, so all others were always 2nd place. Yes, family has stood me in good stead.

ArtieMax2ArtieMax2almost 3 years ago

How many "butts" do each of those bitches have?

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Thoroughly enjoy the story. The grandmother sees Ricky as the young man he is and treats him as such. Her feelings for him are real. Carla see Ricky as a boy/man who she is teaching. His mother still sees him as a baby with moments of unsettling glimpses of him as a male.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous