Grammy's Boy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was the best ever, Grams." When she didn't respond I realized she had passed out again, but this time I didn't panic. I pulled her completely onto the bed and lay beside her kissing her forehead and playing with her hair.

"Welcome back," I said when she opened her eyes.

"Damn! You did it to me again. I used to pass out like with your Grandpa". She pulled my face down until my lips met hers and her tongue found mine. "If I were young again you wouldn't need to look any further for pussy. I'd keep you so screwed these other girls wouldn't stand a chance."

"You're still the best, Grams."

"I might be good, but I can't keep up with a young stud like yourself. That's why I told you to make a play for these other girls." She got off the bed now and began to dress. Throwing my shorts over to me she asked, "You do any good with Carla?"

"Grams!"

"Don't bullshit me, boy. Why do you think I sent the two of you down here? Carla has been like a bitch in heat the last couple months. I knew if you two were alone she'd continue your education. Now, once again, how was it?"

"Wonderful!" I should have known I couldn't fool Grams. "She does things a little different than you. I won't say better, only different. I'd sure hate to have to pick between the two."

"No reason you should. We're family; share and share alike, I always say."

I joined Sara and Laura on the porch. We stared at the ocean and rocked silently for what seemed like thirty minutes. When Sara started talking it became apparent Laura was her idol even if she was two years younger. I suppose it was natural for it to seem to Sara that Laura was rich. Due to our unique family arrangement Laura certainly lived like she was rich.

Sara seemed particularly interested in our house. When she started asking Laura questions she couldn't answer I stepped in.

"Our house doesn't look like other old plantation houses because it isn't a plantation house". I started to explain. "Have you noticed it doesn't have the high ceilings and only the bottom story has big rooms? Upstairs, we have over a dozen smaller rooms, something unheard of in the old plantation houses." I had Sara's full attention and Laura was learning something also.

"If it isn't a plantation house what is it?" Sara wanted to know.

"It's a long story, but the short version is, it's a French Mansion. In the early twentieth century a lumber magnate in our area took his wife on a trip to France. She fell in love with a house they saw and the husband couldn't deny her anything. So, he purchased the mansion's building plans and when they returned he built her a house exactly like the one in France, even the landscaping was the same. I don't know if it was destroyed in the war, but a soldier from our area actually saw the original during the invasion. Grams is just the last of a long list of owners since the lumber business failed and the house went on the market."

"Wow! That's interesting. Thank you for telling me." Sara looked at Laura with undisguised admiration. "You are one lucky girl."

After I told her about our house Sara kept me busy with questions about any and everything. I thought I'd never get her to shut up until I hit upon the idea of asking her to go for a swim with me.

"Sure, just let me slip on my suit. Are you coming Laura?"

"Naw, I'll just finish my book." After Sara went inside Laura gave me a big grin and said, "You owe me one, Cousin. You know she's a virgin, don't you?"

"You're kidding me before! She really meant it when she said she'd never...Wow!"

When Sara came back I really thought WOW! She had changed into a bikini that showed her figure to perfection. She might have been a bit skinny but her body was so well proportioned she was still a knockout.

I followed her to the beach watching her backside sway and Old John was pushing my suit out like a tent, only sideways. As soon as we reached the sand she broke into a run yelling, "Last one in is a rotten egg!"

I could have outrun her easily but I was looking forward to getting my hands on her body so she just managed to beat me to the surf. We stopped at about waist deep and started horsing around. We splashed each other a bit then broke off for a swim. I'm a pretty good swimmer, but compared to Sara all I could do is dogpaddle. I watched as she swam about fifty yards parallel to the beach then turned back. Her body seemed to slice through the water almost like a fish.

A noise from the beach caught my attention. Mom, Carla, Laura and Mary Ann were setting up volleyball net. I knew they'd soon call for us to join them but I still wanted to fool around in the water. I had forgotten all about Sara for a moment. When I looked around for her, she was nowhere in sight.

"Where the devil..." Then something grabbed my leg and I almost had a heart attack. All I could think of was the fellow who'd suffered a shark bite a few weeks before. All this happened in an instant, of course. Then a giggling Sara surfaced beside me.

"What happened to you?" she asked. "You'd think something took a bite out of your leg, the way you jumped."

"Okay, wise ass. Two can play that game, just you wait." I splashed water in her face with my hand and she just giggled.

"Promises, promises; all you big boys do is promise."

I decided right then how I was going to get even. We joked around while taking short swims along the beach together. Sara found she could actually swim circles around me and continually did so. On one of her circles I went underwater while she was swimming away. I swam back toward her underwater then when we closed the distance I ran my hand down her stomach and pressed it against her mound. I hoped to catch her totally by surprise but I think she must have been expecting something like that. She stopped swimming and stood up since the water was only up to our chest.

"Why did you do that?" she asked when I surfaced about six feet away.

"Do what?"

"You know very well."

"Something like this?" I asked. I pulled her back against me and cupped her breast with both hands. She didn't pull away as I expected, but when my right hand slid down to he stomach she tied to pull away.

"Not so fast," I held her fast while I slipped my hand inside her bikini's bottom. She was docile for just a minute before struggling to get away.

"I'm sorry." Her voice was barley audible. "I've never been touched down there." She was breathing heavy. "I wish I could relax like some girls, but I can't."

"Don't worry about it. I've never touched a girl there before either." I lied like a politician as I remembered Grammy's advice to let every woman think she was my first. It worked like a charm with Carla so I didn't see why it wouldn't work with Sara.

"Really?" She seemed to relax a bit. "I thought you would have had lots of women. All the money your family is supposed to have and all."

"Just because Grammy has money doesn't mean I'm rich. If we play around it would be something new for both of us." I wasn't exactly lying. If she really had no experience that would be new for her and since she would be my first virgin it would be a new experience for me too.

"Wow!" She seemed to be considering my point of view. "When you look at it that way..."

I took her in my arms in an almost brotherly fashion and lifting her face to mine I kissed her lightly on the lips. We broke the kiss off but she didn't move away. Maybe I was making progress.

"Come on, Sara," I begged. "Lets you and I learn together."

"Maybe." I could see the indecision on her face.

We were spared any more confusion by a call from the beach. They wanted us to play volleyball. When we joined the group they had already decided that Sara and Carla would play Mary Ann, Mom, and myself.

"What's wrong, Mary Ann?" I could tell the eleven year old was in a snit.

"I don't want to be on your side."

"Why not? I thought you liked me. Not too long ago we were going to get married.

" I saw you kissing her." She pointed to Sara.

"Is that all? I'll kiss you too." I picked her up, kissed her over her face and neck, while whirling around. When I finally put her down I asked. "Does that make us even?

"Yeah." At eleven grudges are quickly forgotten. She took one last shot at Sara as she took her place behind the net. "He's mine, Sara. Keep your hands off till I'm old enough to marry."

I was hard put to keep a straight face while the other women were about to wet their pants from laughter.

WE started playing and were really getting into the game. With the score tied, each side was determined to win. The ball was coming down right between Mom and I. We both made a desperate rush and collided knocking both of us to the sand. I wound up on top of Mom with my mouth right on her left nipple and when I attempted to get up, I realized my right hand was resting on her mound. For once in my life I thought fast. Acting like I was groggy, I managed to get in a couple of good rubs feeling her puffy lips and course hair through the thin material of her bikini before Mom pushed my hand away.

"Ricky! Are you okay?" Once she decided I might live, she pushed me off so she could get up. I did notice her hand going to her crotch a moment while she was giving me a strange look. I found it encouraging that she didn't fuss at me.

That pretty much broke up the volleyball game. We went back to the house and after eating Mom, Carla, Sara and myself played scrabble. Sara was on my right while Carla sat to the left, leaving Mom directly across from me. Well into the game, while Sara was taking a long time trying to decide on a word, I felt a bare foot rubbing my legs.

Neither of the women gave any sigh of not being fully absorbed in the game, but one of them certainly was not. The foot would rub awhile then quit and soon start again in a different place. Could it be both two women were playing footsie with me? How could I find out?

Cara was in easy reach so I slipped my left hand under the table and rubbed the inside of her thighs. She didn't react in any way so I thought she had to be the culprit. Sara must have been really stuck. She continued shifting the tiles while I played with Carla's legs. I was satisfied that I was right since she seemed to encourage me. Then I felt a foot on my leg again and I was pretty sure Carla wasn't moving her leg

Could Sara be the guilty one? I decided to test her like I tested Carla. When my hand touched her upper thigh she jumped, spilling half of her tiles. That's when I was surprised. The foot didn't leave my leg while Sara was gathering tiles so I knew it had to be Mom. She gave me a big smile when I looked at her, then nodded her head and said "payback."

How about that? She didn't get mad. She just responded in a like manner. I knew then I wouldn't have to give up on my hopes for a clean sweep.

Sara won at scrabble and I was tail end Charlie. As we started to bed I made a point of kissing each woman good night. I caught Sara first and while she tried for a peck on the cheek. I managed to capture her mouth and even slip my tongue in it. I held the kiss a couple beats before she responded by letting her tongue explore my mouth.

"See you tomorrow," I said as I pressed my hard-on into her crotch. She left for upstairs and I turned to Mom with open arms. She met me with a big smile and a bigger hug.

"If you try that shit on me, I'll twist that thing off." She had her mouth close to my ear when whispering this warning. Then after sucking a hickey on my neck she gave me a passionate kiss and said, "Sleep on that one, if you can, lover."

Carla was waiting her turn and rewarded me with a very chaste kiss. I was disappointed until she whispered with her mouth next to my ear, "Don't worry about Carrie. I plan to put something on you, you won't forget. Leave your door unlocked."

Finally I turned to Grammy. It was just the two of us left when I joined her on the couch.

"Guess I won't need to go to bed naked tonight," she said.

"If you want it, I'm all yours, Grams. You know you come first with me."

"Don't get stupid on me, boy. Didn't I already tell you I want you to experience a variety? Have fun with Carla tonight"

"How did you know?" I stammered.

"Boy, I might not be a backwoods tracker like my daddy was, but I can read sign. Hot sex is written all over both of your faces." She gave me a grandmother kiss. "Don't let her be able to walk in the morning. Goodnight!"

I peeled off all my clothes and crawled on the bed. My bedroom has double glass doors connecting it to the screen porch that looked out over the Atlantic. In the light of the full moon I could see the white crests and hear the roar of the ocean as the waves rolled in at high tide. I tired to stay awake but Aunt Carla seemed to be taking a very long time.

I must have dozed off because I didn't hear Carla until she was removing her robe. There was just enough light in the room to enable me to tell she was naked. She didn't say a word as she locked the door then crawled on my bed with her head at my cock and her cunt practically in my face.

Her hands wrapped around Old John and slowly pulled the foreskin away from the head. She replaced it with soft lips and a lapping tongue that encircled the crown while Old John got hard as a rock.

"Are you just going to lie there?" She pushed her mound into my face.

"Just taking a moment to enjoy my favorite girl." With that I started kissing her lower belly then worked my way down to the triangle of hair hiding her treasure. I pulled her nether lips open with my free hand and kissed each several times. All the while she was trying to get my cock in her mouth.

"It won't fit," she said. "You'll have to be satisfied with my tongue." She started flickering her tongue along the length of my shaft. "Oh! Mmmmnnn, she moaned when I followed her lead by ignoring the hair and using my tongue on the inside of her lips. When I gently licked and nipped on her now swelled clit, she forgot about old John. Instead she ground herself into my face like she was trying to scratch an itch inside those swollen nether lips.

"Yes, yes, yes," she remembered we had to keep quiet so she was shouting in a whisper. I don't know how else to describe her expression of pleasure. She worked her hips even faster against my face and got her mouth around Old John's head. Her tongue swirled around it as she stroked the shaft.

I worked two fingers in and out of her slit and continued alternating between kissing her now not so little nub and teasing it with my thumb. I was breathing like I'd just run a hundred yard dash when my fingers felt Carla's cunt muscles spasm and her body completely relax. It wasn't a moment too soon. A stirring in my balls announced the imminent eruption of sperm. I pulled out of her mouth in time to spurt most of it over her face. She must have swallowed the rest.

We cuddled for awhile with her head on my shoulder while she played with the hair on my chest. I ran my fingers through her blonde hair, kissed her forehead and every so often her nipples.

Old John soon became angry and stood up. I rolled over so I could properly turn Carla on. My hand played across her soft stomach then the inside of her thighs. She responded with deep kisses and every time my fingers got near her blonde grotto she tried to move it under my hand.

When we both reached fever pitch I rolled her onto her back and she pulled her knees up so that her feet were flat on the bed. I crawled between her spread legs with my cock dangling just above her entrance. I held it there to tease her.

"Quit teasing me. I've waited all day thinking about this. She then took it in her hand, rubbed it through her wet slit to help lubricate things then centered it on target. I shoved hard and our pubic hairs meshed with one stroke. "Owww! That thing hurts."

"Sorry. I thought that given all the playing around we did before you'd take it with no trouble."

"That's okay. Just hold still a second until I adjust." I kept it planted all the way but I shifted enough to allow us to French kiss. I continued kissing her until I felt her work her hips just a little. I responded in a like manner until she locked both legs around my waist. I took that as the signal she was ready and increased my moving until I was pulling out until just the head remained then I went all the way back in, tried to wiggle it a second and did it again.

"Oh, oh, oh. Soooo Goood!" Carla's moaning was getting louder.

"Quiet," I reminded her. "You keep that up and the whole crowd will be in here." She lowered the volume but she didn't stop moaning.

"I love you, Ricky! I've never felt like this before. Oooo don't stop." She kept up a steady chant like that. Man! Such praise was enough to give a boy who only a few weeks ago had never had a woman a swelled head.

All good things must end. For some reason I had noticed the clock when I had gotten between her legs so I could tell we had been going at it for fifteen minutes. I really didn't want to leave her hanging, but if she didn't soon climax I just might. I even tried thinking about having to go to college this fall but that only slowed my climb to the peak.

"Ahaaaaa! That feels so good Ricky. Let me feel you fill my pussy up with cum." Then her pussy seemed to pulsate on my cock and I blasted off. We were both completely relaxed and we fell asleep with her head on my shoulder.

"Carla! Wake up." I shook her.

"Uhhh...Let me sleep, baby. You have to give me time for a repeat performance." Her eyes never opened. She rolled over on her back and I could see the sperm run out of her pussy making a wet spot on the sheets.

"You better rise and shine, Carla. It's daylight; Mom is sure to wonder where you are when she sees your bed hasn't been slept in."

"Oh shit!" That got her awake. "If she finds me in your room we'll have to leave town to fuck. She'll never let us live it down." She threw on her robe and rushed out the door.

Later she told me it was just in time. She was in front of the TV when she heard Mom's voice calling her. When Mom came into the den she was playing with the controls, and since she had spent some time in bed before she came into my room her bed was messed up so Mom didn't get suspicious.

As we ate breakfast I considered the happenings of yesterday. Judging from both Sara's and Mom's reactions I still had a chance for two more scores. HOT DOG!

12