Gramps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slipped my pants all the way off so I opened my legs more. His dick was out of reach, down below my knees. About that time he got his mouth on my hood and a hand up under me between my thighs. His thumb was messing with the bottom of my ridges, sneaking in and out a little, and his fingers were rubbing through my butt crack.

There was no way I wasn't going to have an orgasm. He had me so turned on I couldn't think straight. I now had my leg over his shoulder and he was fully down between my thighs albeit shading to my right side so his hand could work down in. My arms were out wide and clutching the sheet. He slowly got me more worked up, higher and higher.

His mouth was starting to get into my clit itself rather than the hood. He got it in his mouth while he pulled the hood up, helping with his tongue pushing it. His thumb got right into my vagina entrance and his fingers pushed up my butt crack and he started sucking and thumb fucking me. I had my mouth wide open and my eyes closed and hung on. Nothing I could do.

I clinched my stomach and tilted my hips up. He sucked hard and rocking his hand, to the front, to the back, to the front, to the back, fucked my vagina and played with my butt. I gritted my teeth like I just got shot and started grunting like a mama hog. I lost track of what was happening and got back, still breathing fairly hard but lying flat.

Gramps had his arms around me and was holding me softly. He said, "That was kind of intense." I finally nodded yes against his cheek and a little later sat up and he gave me some water to sip. I got my arms around his neck and hugged him. I couldn't really see him clearly. All that skin. I let my hand fall to his lap and he was up fully, hard as a rock. I wondered how long it had been since he took his pill.

A little loose skin on the outside but a pile driving dick. I slowly started jacking him again. I was recovered enough so I slid down and pulled his legs out. He was still sitting up. I got right up in his crotch on my elbows and his dick was towering up. I tilted over on his thigh and let my tongue touch his dick, about an inch below his ridge. His foreskin was folded down around it. I was working almost fully by feel. When I could I let my tongue find its way up to the foreskin and ridge and onto the head.

I immediately thought, 'Don't give him an orgasm. He might not can have another.'. I got the head in my lips then mouth then tonging actively while moving it in and out. I've seen it done on video a few times. Sucking on the head is the key, while playing with my tongue. Gramps moved a pillow up behind him and settled back. He got a couple of moans so I must be doing ok. He was really hard so I slowly quit and slipped over on my pillow, waiting.

Gramps turned me over on my stomach and slipped one of my small pillows under my lap. I got a very big smile. I think he was going to be naughty like I mentioned. He split my legs out a little more and I felt him lube me in my butt crack and push a little in my butt itself. He fiddled around. I think he put on a condom. A moment or two and he straddled my thighs and started massaging my buns.

His thumbs were playing down the inside sides of my butt crack. He stuck his hands down between my thighs and ran over my ridges, up and down a few times. I tried to open my legs more but couldn't. I could feel one finger pull up from my ridges into my butt crack and slowly work up. When he got to my butt he pressed several times and went on up and came back down and did the same.

The next time he did that he pushed his finger in a little and my butt squeezed all by itself. He did that several times. I was slowly getting used to it. He edged his knees up some and I felt something bigger, his dick, pushing up through my ridges then sliding out backwards and up my butt crack. When he got to my butt he pushed it right at the entrance. The feeling was to die for. I had my eyes closed and mouth open and almost pushed back but didn't.

He went on up my butt crack and back down and did it again. He did all that a few more times. He edged his knees up higher again and I felt him push right against my butt crack and ease off and go again. I was getting used to it and was starting to relax and enjoy the feeling and I felt a harder push and my butt filled up, the head must have went in. He had his hands around the outside of my hips, holding me while he pushed in.

He didn't go way in but pulled back and kept fucking my butt with just the head. It was so smooth and damned erotic. I thought it would be more difficult but it didn't take all that long. I said, "Gramps, that's so good. Just like I thought it would be. Do that as long as you want to." It was so erotic I was going to have another orgasm. Maybe he would too.

After a few minutes he lay fully down on me leaving enough room to keep his hips up. All that skin on my buns and feeling him thrust and my butt being spread was a better feeling that I was expecting. His body held me down and he had his hands under me on my boobs.

About 10 or 15 minutes later I got into a really exceptional intense orgasm. I felt gramps having one just before mine went ballistic. I had my face buried in my pillow and I let loose with some loud vocals of one type or other but muffled. I could hear gramps grunting and popping his hips forward. I think he might have extended his entrance a couple of times.

I don't know how that big head on his dick got in there but maybe the head was compressed quite a bit. We both collapsed and got our breath back. I went to the bathroom and then gramps. We both took a little time getting ourselves back to normal. We rested on our backs and held hands for the longest time, and talked. We always could talk about almost everything.

After a while I let go of his hand and got his dick again. It was still hard as a rock. I jacked it lovingly then more and played with the head. Gramps played with my nipples and then a hand on my clit and occasionally a finger to check on my vagina to see if it was still there. I was getting horny and gramps was starting to thrust up.

I let go of his dick and raised my left leg and opened my legs some. He got his lips on my nipples and played with my skin and kissed me and I ringed his neck with my arms. He moved around and lubed me and himself. I could smell the lube just before he applied it to me. He got near and ran his hands all over my legs and up my stomach. He lifted over and got really comfortable. I could feel that hard dick of his all down in against me.

His eyes were right above mine. He was taller so I knew he could tilt his hips and go right in. He got his hands under my shoulders and kissed me and started working his hips. I had both knees up but not fully out and over. I wanted to remember his movements this first time. He slipped a hand down and spread my outer lips wider and his dick got me right at the entrance. He didn't push in.

He pulled his hand out and rocked left and right. I pushed my hips at him and fucked his dick, just a little. I pulled back and he did it to me about the same amount. I did it again and he did too. We swapped like that for some time before going at it together. It was the most wonderful fuck, for a first one I mean. He was so warm and passage was so soft. I was really full but the lube worked great.

It was so sensuous. Sometimes he worked fully in and fully out and sometimes he went in a few inches and worked in and out a few inches. Probably looking to see if I had a workable G-spot. I was almost turned on as much as when he did oral. Not at the end but during. Gramps could fuck and he had the equipment. I got my hands against his hips and helped fuck me.

We fucked for about an hour or so. Sometimes he would stop and wiggle around in me and then start up again. I don't think gramps was fatigued but teasing. He could go fast too. It was such a satisfying thing. I had two orgasms, very nice ones and gramps starting getting serious about sex and let go a nice one. I think he was surprised at how intense it was. He seemed a little taken aback.

I didn't know how long this would last with gramps but as long as he was capable I was available and told him so. I guess mom too. I spent a week with him later on in the year. I gave him an oral orgasm. He really liked it.

Mom still won't tell me stories about her and gramps but I saw her go in gramps bedroom down the hall one night, late. I wondered if I could visit with dad when she visited with his dad. Just wondering. Nothing serious. Just thinking.

12