Grand Opera

Story Info
Neighbors become slut and cuckold.
2.9k words
4.08
21.1k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is George, and I am an opera lover. Verdi, Puccini, Wagner,... are my musical heroes and I listened to their masterworks more than anything else in my typical Floridian suburban home with swimming pool, BBQ, lanai, etc.

I spend most of my time outdoor and sometimes I must be a nuisance to my neighbors with more traditional music tastes, but who can resist Pavarotti, Domingo and all the others? I of course have a subscription to our local opera house, that if not to par with the Mets, is surprisingly good for a town this size.

Speaking of neighbors, next door lives a couple, Sam and Helen. They are in their forties. I don't know them very well as most of our contacts is to inquire each other health, and to answer "Very well, thank you and you?"

I understood that Sam works for the IRS although I don't know for sure what he does. Helen works part time in real estate.

Sam is your typical serious bureaucrat. He is medium height with a little beer belly, is balding and wears glasses.

Helen is kind of pretty, slim and takes good care of herself, well dressed and made up when she is not in their swimming pool. She is a brunette with brown eyes and is attractive enough.

I don't think they have children, but they have family (brother?, sister? Mother?...) who comes to visit once a while for dinner.

One day, Helen called me from her side of the backyard fence.

"Hello George, how are you?"

"Very well, thank you."

"You know, I noticed that you like opera. I don't know much about it myself, but I have 2 tickets for the production of Tosca, next Friday. My husband does not care for it and he has got some baseball tickets and he rather go there. If you'd like to come with me, maybe you can educate me a little."

"I have seen Tosca last week, but I would love to see it again with you."

"OK, then, it's settled." she said.

"The performance starts at 7:30. If you want to come at 6:30, we'll have a drink and then I'll take you there in my car."

I was strangely anticipating to go with Helen. When she invited me, I could sense she was excited about it.

Came Friday and at 6:30 on the dot, she rang at my door. It was a very nice and warm evening.

She was very elegant in a green dress that came to the middle of her calves. She had her hair done and looked younger. She smelled of an expensive perfume. She was very attractive indeed and my cock let me know it approved.

"Come in, let's have a seat on the terrace. What do you like to drink?"

"I don't know. Do you have some white wine?"

"Of course, I do. I'll have some as well."

"You know, George, I am so happy. I don't know you very well, and I always wanted to know you better. My husband is nice, but very set in his ways, and I sometimes get bored with him."

"Very happy too. You are a beautiful woman and hopefully, I can help."

"You have a woman in your life?"

"Say, I have women, but nothing serious."

Time was running and we had to leave for the show. She sat in the car with her legs showing and I could not keep my hand to go to her knee. She shivered as she had been touch with a live wire.

"Oh, George, ..."

My hand went up her thigh and she opened her legs.

We were at the theater now with the valet waiting to take over the car. We went to take our seats, which were excellent. I whispered in her ear:

"I think we are going to have a wonderful evening."

The magnificent first act of Tosca ended and Helen and I went to the foyer where we got a cup of Champagne.

"How do you like Tosca?" I ask her.

"I love it, but I am so impatient to be alone with you."

The second and third act finished and Helen shed tears at the death of Tosca.

We got the car back and drove home.

"You know, I am somewhat peculiar with my women, I like them very submissive. I wanted to make sure you were aware of it."

"Yes, Sir, I knew that. I had peeped on you when women came to see you. I have seen how you treated them like slaves. I have fantasized about it ever since. I want to belong to you."

My hand went to Helen thigh and moved up to her panties.

"You are soaked, Darling. Take your panties off... Give them to me."

They smelled so good, the woman in heat.

"You are going to be my slut, will you?"

"Oh yes, anything you want. I want you so much."

"You are going to call me Master, and obey me like my slave."

"What about your husband? Is he not going to wonder where you are and what you are doing?"

"Master, we will talk about my husband later."

We had arrived home where I parked in the garage. I took Helen by the hand and led her inside, in the sitting room. I pulled her close to me and kissed her passionately. My tongue explored every corner of her mouth, then I kissed her neck, her throat, behind her earlobe. She was panting.

"Oh, Master, I want you so much, please, make me come."

I removed her dress. She had a very sexy lacy bra, green matching her dress. I removed it and licked and sucked on her nipples that were hard. My hand went to her pussy, that was shaved, and caressed her clit and introduced 2 fingers in her cunt.

She came so hard and with so much noise, that I hoped her husband was not back from the game, as he would have, no doubt, heard her next door.

"Thank you, Master, I've never come like that with my husband."

"I hardly did anything, slut. You almost did it all by yourself."

"Oh no, Master, you did it to me so many times before, and you never knew about it."

"Now I am going to do it to you."

I led her to the dining room and had her bend over the table, her bosom crushed on it.

I lifted my hand and started to spank her, lightly at first, then harder and harder. Her ass was turning to pink then red. She was sobbing and I started caressing and kissing her ass to alleviate the pain.

"Tell me you loved my spanking, slut, and it made your pussy tingle."

I put my hand on her pussy and it was soaked again.

"Yes, I can see your pussy loved it, so this little pussy deserves a reward. It's going to be fucked."

I positioned myself behind her, lowered my pants, and took her.

"What did you say, bitch? Nothing? When I fuck you I want to hear: Thank you, Master."

"Oh sorry Master, Thank you master, thank you."

I increased the rhythm of my fucking and she was moaning and crying.

"You wait until I tell you for coming."

"Yes, Master, but please Master, I need to come so bad, please Master."

I slapped her a few more times and:

"Come, my darling, you can come now."

So she did, very loudly again. Then I turned her around and French kissed her for a few minutes.

"Come to my bedroom, love, I need you to suck my cock."

I undressed and sat on the side of the bed and made her kneel down in front of me.

"Suck, slut, show me how a good cocksucker you are."

She did and was indeed a good cocksucker.

"I am going to come, slut. I want you to always swallow all my load. Understood?"

She nodded and I came in her throat and she swallowed all my cum.

"Thank you, Master, your cum is sooo good."

I made her climb on the bed with me and we cuddled.

"So, tell me, my slut, about your husband. What's the story?"

"Yes master, my husband is not a real man, he is a sissy. He does not like fucking me very much. He likes better that I fuck him with a strap on."

"Is he gay? Does he like men?"

"I think he is but I don't think he ever went with a man."

"OK, do you think I can help?. Is he a sub?"

"I believe it's what he wants, but does not dare."

"I think you 2 should have a frank conversation, tell him about me. Ask him what he wants and tell him if he wants a master, I can take him."

We spent then a few hours caressing, spanking, fucking, kissing, and then fell asleep.

We woke up next morning and I chose a CD of the most famous arias of the operas.

I started by possessing my new slave on this music and Helen revealed herself as being a total slave to me. She was totally in love and belonged to me 100%.

Helen went back home at 9:30 and her husband was already gone to work. So, she came back to me and we had a wonderful day in and around the swimming pool, playing operas all day.

I fucked her any possible way, I took her ass that was virgin, I humiliated her, having her masturbate for me, making her come with my foot, my elbow, my mouth besides my cock. She looked so happy to be my slut.

She went back home at 4:30 and waited for her husband. I wanted to go with her, but she preferred to be alone to face her husband.

Helen came back to me, half an hour later:

"Master, I told him." and she related to me her complete conversation.

"Where were you this morning? Did the opera last all night?"

"You listen to me, Sam. I finally found what you could not give me. I fell in love with a real man and I now belong to him. I am going to leave you, and your miserable life. I am not going far, just next door, to George."

"But, you are my wife, you cannot do that."

"Your wife? I feel I have been more your husband than your wife. You are a little man who could never make me feel like a woman. It's decided."

"Please, don't! I would do anything you want, but don't leave me."

"You would do anything I want? Would you be George's slut. I belong to him, body and mind. He is my master. But he is a good man and does not want to destroy your life. I told him what you are. He would accept you as his slut, if you want it."

"But he is a man, I am not gay, I have never been with a man."

"It's not about being gay, it's about being a slave to a master. You just would have to obey to him for whatever he wants from you. You'll belong to him, as I belong to him. I know you, Sam, I am sure you'll never be so happy in your life. You are a submissive bitch and he will take care of you and your needs."

Sam was flabbergasted. He never had imagined a scenario like this. But he could feel in in loins a strange sensation at this idea.

"I don't know. I had never thought of anything like that. I need to think about it."

"OK, but don't think about it for too long. Master may not be too patient with you."

"I am going back to Master, When you have thought about it, come and see your new master."

An hour later, somebody rang at the door. Helen went to open it.

"Master, Sam is here."

"Make him come in the sitting room and stand at attention."

I let him wait by himself for a while, in the meantime fondling and caressing his wife in the dining room, so he could hear what we did, but not see. It was easy for him to hear and imagine as Helen is not specially the quiet type, but on the contrary very vocal.

After a while I stepped in the sitting room with Helen.

"So, this is my new little slut. From now on, you are my slave, you will obey me in anything I say. You will do anything I want. You will address me as Master. Is this understood?"

"Yes Master."

"Good. I never had a really good look at you. How tall are you and how much do you weight?"

"5 feet 9 inches, 190 Lbs, master."

"You are a little fat and not very athletic, aren't you?"

"Yes master."

"Undress slut, I want to see you naked. Remove your shirt and your pants."

He did and was in his shorts.

"The shorts now!"

"Come here, spread your legs."

I grabbed his cock that was cut and of modest dimensions, but not too small. I weighted his balls and pulled on them with one hand and stroke his cock a few times with the other. His had a soft semi-erection.

"I understand you were not too keen of using these on your wife. You better have her fuck your ass. Spread your legs more and bend over. Open your mouth"

I put my index finger in his mouth.

"Suck it."

I went behind him and slapped him slightly on his ass. Then I positioned my finger at the opening of his ass hole and pushed it in. It went in easily.

"You love to take it in the ass, don't you slut?"

"Yes, master."

"We'll see about that later. On your knees... Open my zipper and take my cock out... Suck it, slut."

He wrapped his mouth around it and started to suck.

"You like it, don't you. How many cocks have you sucked? Do you go to the public bathrooms for that?"

"No , master, you are the first. I liked Helen to fuck me, but I have never been with a man before."

"OK, I believe you. Your technique is not so great. You'll have to take lessons from Helen. She is quite good at it... We'll continue this later, for now I am starved. Let's go for dinner. Helen you choose the place. Sam, you dress but no shorts, your cock and ass must always be readily available to me... Same for you Helen, no panties and no bra."

Without reservation we went to a steakhouse chain and had a good dinner with a bottle of red wine. My two sluts seemed happy. We had a table in a dark corner of the restaurant and I told Sam to play with his cock and Helen with her pussy discreetly. But I would not want them to go too far, we would finish that at home.

We went back home and I decided to make Sam a cuckold by having him watch me take his wife, while he would serve us. I undressed Helen and rubbed her pussy and spanked her ass until she was panting and begged for release. I then took her doggy style on our knees, as Sam, lying on his back between our legs licked my cock and Helen's clit. Helen came without warning, squealing, being fucked by her master as her husband was totally humiliated. I told him to continue sucking me and I came filling his mouth with my cum which he swallowed all.

"This was good, slut, you deserve to be fucked as soon as I am ready again. In the meantime, stay on your back and masturbate, slowly. Don't come, I will make you come myself."

To help me recover, I played with Helen. I sucked her nipples hard and finger fucked her. She was quicker than me at recovering.

"Please Master, I want you, please make me come."

So, I obliged which made my cock stand at attention, ready for Sam.

"OK, slut, on your four, on the sofa, with your ass facing me."

I spanked him 10 times as I had him thank me after each slap. His ass, which was soft and a little fat, took a nice pink color. He was panting with anticipation. I took him in one thrust and at the same time grabbed his cock and jerked him.

"You beg if you want to come, slut. You belong to me and I only can make you."

"Oh, oh, please master, please fuck me, I am yours, please."

I figured that me giving my permission or not, He was coming anyway, as he could not hold it any longer.

"Come, slave. And thank your master for it"

"Aargh, Aargh, thank you, master, thank you, thank you."

And he came squealing like a pig being slaughtered.

Helen, who was watching, could not believe how hard he was coming and came to me for a long kiss.

"You want the same treatment, slut? You want me taking your ass."

"Yes, master, please, fuck my ass."

I positioned her next to Sam and after lubricating her with her pussy juice, I slammed in her, giving her a few slaps on her ass, and only after a few strokes of my cock, she came with the same intensity as Sam. And I came at the same time filling her ass with my cum.

I had created two slaves crazy about their asses, although for me I preferred a pussy.

"Sam, come here and lick my cum off this slut's ass. Make it clean."

He did as I said and I put a CD of Wagner's Valkyries on the CD player.