Grandal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjcolejr
jjcolejr
310 Followers

"No but I was taught well by a friend of my late mother. She showed me what made a good lover and before the military came to get me she pronounced me more than capable."

"Please."

I thought about it and although some were as old as Mom's friend none were out and out ugly. It had been many weeks since my last sexual encounter and I suddenly had nine different women available. I agreed.

Grandal apparently communicated my agreement to the women and I got genuine smiles from them. Grandal then told me I would start with the eldest then make my way around to each.

She said, "After you had been with each you will be free of duties and can then move on into the town. I should be able to fly without pain by then. Try to convince the town people that sacrifices to me are not needed."

"I need to bathe," I said.

"She will take you to the waterfall," Grandal said as a woman approached me.

She was not the one I would have thought was the oldest in fact was not one I considered would be among the oldest.

I followed her to a secluded and enclosed area behind their compound that contained a small pond filled by a small waterfall. That waterfall emerged from moss covered rocks half way up a hill behind the village. It was a picturesque setting as the pond water itself was crystal clear and was surrounded by a carpet of moss.

As the pond overflowed the water was diverted to the barn then to the latrines. I was happy to see there were three of those. I had no idea what happened to the water after that.

I got naked and so did the woman. I expected my manhood to be challenged by cold water but found the water very warm. I had heard of such places but had never been to one and I am not sure I believed they existed anymore than Dragons did. My adventure had been very enlightening so far.

The woman had a very fine body with more than adequate tits and as soon as she saw my erection began to mount it. I stopped her and said, "Grandal, tell her it will hurt and she is not prepared. Tell her to allow me to lead the way. While you are at it tell all of them."

Grandal and I had realized the previous days we did not need to be within sight of each other to communicate. We could talk clearly even though the distances between us was substantial, perhaps ten of her body lengths away. We had not tested the limits but I suspected it was considerable.

The woman was suddenly listening to something and un-straddled me. Apparently she had the same abilities I had.

I stopped her from moving away and kissed her lips softly then cuddled her to me as I enjoyed the waters. Pains I did not realize I had were melting away.

The woman was pleased with me and began to wash my hair. I had to stop her since my head wound was still tender and she became alarmed when she saw the wound. I slid my head under the water and I felt instantly better. There was no blood in the water so my wound had outwardly healed.

We caressed and she softly ran a fingertip over the scars on my body. There were several. I was soon caressing and kissing the woman's tits and she began to play with my cock. We had forgotten about my wounds by then. She was enjoying our play so I sat her at the edge of the pond and kissed my way to her pussy.

She said something to discourage me but she stopped talking when I kissed her treasure. I raised her clitoral hood and licked her clit until she had an orgasm then rose and slid my cock into her. The orgasm had lubricated her passage and she obviously felt no pain from the intrusion. She had a look of wonder as she saw it slip into her.

Her hymen stopped me, I embraced and kissed her before ramming through. I lifted her to me as we sank back into the waters. She had tears in her eyes, I kissed them. I looked for blood. If there had ever been any it had already flowed out of the pond.

I sat on a rock that was underwater and just held her as I kissed her. My caresses brought a brave smile from her. It took several minutes and I'm sure the waters helped but eventually she began to rub her pussy on my cock. I lifted her a bit then let her slide back down. She enjoyed that so I did it again. I lifted us out of the water and leaned back with my hands on the moss behind me and smiled.

She gave me a wicked grin and began to move up and down, slowly at first then with speed and force until a guttural sound escaped her body and she collapsed on me. When she recovered she began to stand but I pulled her back down to me and kissed her softly.

She seemed very pleased and began to kiss me back. Ten minutes later she slid me back into her and was again fucking me. On her third orgasm I exploded into her.

After we caught our breath I reclined on the moss with her still impaled on me, my feet still in the warm waters and her body covering me like a blanket. I was very content.

She was not, she kissed me over and over then tried to initiate another fuck but my cock slid out of her and she became very disappointed.

"Grandal, tell them I need rest afterwards but can perform twice a day."

"I am sure you can do better than just twice in one day."

"Yes, but I don't want all of them to expect that."

"Oh, smart thinking. Are you resting?"

"Yes, the woman is falling asleep on top of me."

"I will insert a few things from their language into your mind. Just relax, you can sleep too if you wish. She loved the sex by the way, she will want it often."

I smiled and went to sleep. I was alone when I awoke.

Grandal said, "You have an agile mind. You were able to learn all of their language I know. It will take you a while to pronounce the words correctly but they will understand you. Your first wife is waiting for you at the circle with dinner."

"Thank you."

I dipped myself completely in the warm pond then got out, dressed and walked to the plaza. The women were congregated around a large table near the open fire. The food smelled delicious. I found my sex partner and sat on the bench next to her, the spot had apparently been saved for me. I heard the ladies giggle when I kissed her.

It was a nice communal dinner and I understood many of the short sentences in their conversations. Many were asking my mate for the week how much it had hurt.

She apparently had answered, "A lot," but went on to explain the pleasure afterward was well worth the pain.

I learned my first lovers name was Anushka and she publicly thanked me for loving her.

I thanked her for allowing me to do so.

All were delighted to hear me speak their language although it felt and sounded awkward to me.

"Tonight?" Anushka asked.

"Yes," I answered which brought a big smile to her face and a grin from the others. Her smile changed her face from plain to beautiful.

The others apparently understood I belonged to Anushka for a while and did not intrude between us. I silently thanked Grandal for that. She sent me a smile.

I assisted in the clean up again much to the surprise of alI then kissed Anushka before she went back to her cabin. I remained outside and kept Grandal company.

"She loves you," Grandal said.

"I guess that's good but I hope she understands I will soon be with another."

"She will be carrying your child soon, she will be distracted."

I was sitting next to Grandal leaning against her body when I asked, "Do you have, or had, a mate?"

"No, I am not mature enough to mate. It will be years before I produce my first egg. There are five years between eggs, Dragons reproduce slowly. We however do live for over one hundred years. But right now you are consorting with an underage Dragon," she said with a giggle.

We talked about her family, Grandal was the oldest of the last three surviving children of her mother, Queen of the Roost.

That made her heir to the throne but her younger brother had sent an assassin after her because he understood that even though she was in exile while she was alive he would never be a true king.

I asked her why her mother had not fought her expulsion.

"She did but she was not Queen yet, her mother was and she was the one most scandalized by my confession."

"Ooh, bad timing. Who are the dark dragons/"

She said, "Assassins and not very smart. They kill their females after they lay their first egg. They need to couple for each egg but the males don't want the females to couple with another male after the first egg and would rather kill them than allow it. Sometimes the males kill each other fighting over a female.

Most females avoid mating for as long as they can before they are overcome by the need to reproduce. Many leave the roost before they lay the egg and hope they will not be found. We have heard of roosts that have only females and all males are killed on sight, even their sons. They have yet to realize that their numbers are quickly diminishing."

Are there other types of dragons?" I asked.

"Yes, but some species of dragons are very rare and there are two that are aquatic and don't fly. I was told that there were times in which dragons would darken the sky with our numbers but there are none alive that have seen that."

"Do dragons have enemies? I ask because you have perfect camouflage but I can't think of a reason you would need to hide."

"But we did need to hide once. They are likely extinct now but there was a dragon twice as big as the dark one whose diet was other dragons. The immature ones best bet was to hide and for the mature ones the best bet was to scan the sky above them at all times. We could outfly them if we were not caught off guard. Mom is the only one I know that has ever seen one. She said it had no chance to catch her and so it did not even try. Mostly they went after the dark ones, those they could catch."

That evening she talked about her mother and her sister and I realized family was the same in the Dragon and human world.

"Your mate is waiting for you in bed," she said.

I kissed Grandal and wished her a good night then went to my fate. It was a very enjoyable and exhausting fate.

The following morning we heard a commotion on the courtyard and I scrambled out of bed wondering if something was wrong with Grandal.

There was a wolf in the plaza and Grandal was not around. The women were terrified. I took my sword and walked straight to it. The wolf growled and raised her fur and stood her ground. I was about to decapitate her when I noticed her wounds.

She was or had been the alpha female. Her mate was apparently dead and she had been forced from the pack by the other females. She was now alone. She had not threatened the women, she had been looking for me. She was ready to die.

I lowered my sword and returned to the cabin and brought out the remainders of our late night snack.

Anushka and I had fucked nearly all night and found ourselves hungry in the middle of our games. As it turned out all we needed was a pause so most of our snack was untouched.

The wolf waited for me.

I sat on the ground and pushed my plate towards her. She snarled and sniffed then snarled and sniffed some more until her nose touched the egg and sausage then quickly ate it.

I spoke to her in a soft but commanding voice. I apologized for Grandal and myself bringing her to grief but explained Cha and her daughter were members of our pack. I invited her to join us and promised that she would be able to live her life in peace.

I had spoken to her in the language of the women. I had seen that they had no idea what I was doing and had begun to wonder why I had not killed the wolf yet much less why I had fed her. They became fascinated with the process. A few got closer and sat too as soon as the wolf laid her hair down.

The wolf very tentatively and nervously came closer to me until her nose touched my bare leg then jumped back then repeated the process.

I was still naked and so was Anushka who was standing next to me. I asked her to bring me a cup of milk since the process of making friends with a wolf was apparently going to take a while.

When she returned Anushka also had a cup of milk for herself and a cup of milk for the wolf and slices of cheese for the two of us. She was still nude. I asked her to push the milk to the wolf and she did before sitting close to me.

The wolf checked her out as she had done me as Anushka and I drank our milk and ate our cheese. After many passes and sniffs of Anushka, me, and the milk the wolf drank the milk.

The wolf had calmed and was just sitting looking at us when suddenly Grandal was behind her. The wolf ran between Anushka and me and cowered behind us as she snarled at the Dragon.

"We are making a friend," Anushka told Grandal.

"Yes, I see. She already thinks you will protect her from me. Let me see if I can calm her a little."

Within two minutes the wolf was wagging her tail and enjoying her first human petting from Anushka but kept me between Grandal and herself.

I got up and picked up the now empty milk cup then helped Anushka get up. We walked to her cabin followed by the wolf. Two young women met us and began to pet the wolf. Both women gave Anushka big smiles and caressed her as we passed by. I could see there was a lot of affection between the three. We left the wolf outside with them and went straight to bed and fucked.

We were cuddling and kissing when she said, "You are either a brave or a foolhardy man, you sat in front of an angry wolf."

"She was the brave one, I probably killed her mate defending the foal and her pack ran her off. She expected to die at my hands."

"Grandal told us you defended her against a dark dragon.She told us you protected the foal from the wolves." She said you tended to her and saved her life."

"Well, she saved life by not eating me."

"She would have never eaten you and you know that."

"I did not know it then."

"So, you are both brave and foolhardy."

She kissed me then said, "I need to tend to the animals in the barn. Grandal will need to introduce the wolf to them."

She dressed with a simple tunic and left. I decided to see what daily life was like in our small enclave so I dressed in just my tunic too and followed her out.

I had noticed that my tunic was the most colorful in the village, it was the color of Grandal's blood, coppery red. Her blood had stained the tunic as I washed her wound with it. Some of my own blood was on the shoulders of the tunic contrasting hers. The women admired it and I knew what I would buy for them in the town when I got to it.

All the women were out and eating something they called yogurt. They gave me a bowl but after three spoonfuls I gave the rest to the wolf. Then it occurred to me that the stuff would be better with fruit or nuts in it. Then I noticed the women were putting fruits and nuts in it. My bowl was already empty though.

As most of the women cleaned up I followed Anushka and two others as they walked to the barn and allowed the two cows, the six goats, four pigs and several fowl to come out and led them to a grass pasture. Cha and Ellen came directly to me for a good morning caress.

None of the creatures seemed to pay the wolf any notice, they knew the humans would protect them if they needed protection. I placed myself between the wolf and the smaller beasts and the wolf seemed to understand that the creatures were not food items, at least not yet.

Cha walked right up to the wolf and softly neighed at it. The crow flew down directly in front of it and cawed. The wolf wagged her tail.

Cha's baby girl was so full of energy she was prancing and running and tumbling to the ground often. The women hugged her every time she came near them. The foal eventually noticed Grandal and played and ran all around her, she apparently thought Grandal was her god-mother. Perhaps she was.

Things calmed down and Grandal was dozing in the middle of the courtyard and everyone was walking around her but I slapped her butt and asked, "Where were you when all the excitement started this morning?"

"Ouch, you should by glad I didn't just turn you into a roasted human. And if you must know I was making my patrol rounds to keep the curious away from this section of the forest. It took longer than usual since flying is still not possible."

"Sorry to hear that. How bad is the pain?"

"I am a bit sore now but not enough to need your potion."

I went to my bags and prepared a leaf potion for her that she swallowed immediately.

"You are a girl and a manly attitude towards pain is not necessary."

She assumed an aloof pose but looked to check my response and ruined it. I stuck my tongue out at her and she licked me.

"Oh gross, I have been licked by a Dragon!"

"It will happen again so handle it."

The women were loudly laughing at our little repartee.

"Her name is Nan by the way?"

"Whose name?"

"The wolf behind you licking your hand. She is pregnant with eight cubs and each woman has already laid claim to one. We are apparently going to have a resident pack of wolves."

Nan was waiting for me to pet her so I pet her.

"Please follow the women to the stream and see if you can help them become more efficient at catching fish and such. None of us are experts at that."

I kissed Grandal then licked her scale next to the two bigger ones and she loudly groaned, "Arrrgh, I was licked by a human!"

"You are most welcome," I said as I hurried away from the coming fire. I heard more laughter as I dodged the small fireball by my feet.

Apparently the women had thought of Grandal as an icon, a goddess. They did not know she was as playful as they were. That changed that day and Grandal became a person to them. The woman leading me to the river kissed Grandal as she walked past her. Grandal was pleased.

I followed the three women to the river as Nan walked behind me. They headed to a narrow inlet by a large sand bank. I stopped and watched them get in the water and try to herd the fish to a small nook at the end of the inlet then try to catch them by hand or splash them onto the bank.

The laughs and squeals resounded all around but I did not expect their efforts to work at all. Much to my surprise they did manage to get some fish on dry land but before they were secured the fish slid back into the water. The result of that first effort was zero catch.

I did my best not to laugh but was not very successful. They seemed to understand that they looked pretty helpless so they just gave me a big grin.

I took off my tunic, tied the arm sleeves around the neck hole and got in the water. I had one of the women help me hold the tunic open as we walked to the nook together. The wooden bucket was at the edge of the bank and we poured the contents of my tunic into it.

They were astounded. Not only were there more fish than they ever caught but the fish were bigger. There were also some prawns in there which they had apparently never seen before. I gave Nan two of the smaller fish to eat and she growled at them before eating her snack. The women that had pet her earlier pet her again, they had been fisher women. Nan loved being petted.

Soon the other two women were naked and scouring the waters for fish and prawns with their tunics and we eventually worked two tunics at a time. They caught an eel but it escaped, much to their relief. Nan jumped into the water after it but had no chance to catch it. We learned that wet wolves smell no better than wet dogs.

I said, "Ladies you already have more than you need. You should be discussing how you are going to prepare tonights feast."

They agreed and we began to walk back. All of us remained nude. One took my mostly erect cock in her hand and squeezed it.

"This is going to hurt me when it goes in isn't it?"

"Yes, ask Anushka if it's not right for you."

"Oh, no, we have all decided we want it in us. We just need to be ready for it. We were hoping you may be OK putting us through the pain now."

jjcolejr
jjcolejr
310 Followers