Grandal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I'm sure Grandal would not like that. I have a mate this week and she probably thinks it would not be right for me to service another now."

All apparently already suspected that so did not ask again.

Before we continued the other two women gripped my cock and caressed it. The first girl took it back and I had the girl masturbate me. All said, "Oooh," when I ejaculated.

"That is what makes you pregnant but your barrier has to be pierced first. If you can do that yourself it will be easier for you to enjoy me the first time."

All seemed dubious it would help, they could not see how my manhood would fit inside them in the first place.

We made it back to the village and the three women kissed Grandal as they walked past her. She was very pleased. The rest of the women marveled at their catch as they planned dinner.

I snubbed Grandal as I walked by and soon felt the heat from a ball of fire go past my ass. I heard many giggles.

I made love to Anushka in the barn before she went to assist in the cooking. We were the only ones there, I think.

Afterwards I took a dip in the hot waters as I shaved for the first time since the morning of the battle then dressed for supper. Grandal was impressed by my appearance so I kissed her.

"About time," she said.

Preparing dinner was a community effort. Each group of three prepared something and all ate together while they gossiped. Many stared at my clean shaven face and giggled. They thought I was handsome, or at least that was what I decided their giggles meant.

I had a fit young body with wide shoulders and long blonde hair. I also had my share of scars to denote my previous occupation. I knew I was taller and stronger than most men and perhaps smarter.

I wondered if they knew enough men to see that. I wondered when I had become vain. The women soon began to wonder why I was laughing. Grandal knew, she was giggling.

I knew the main topic of conversation at the dinner table would be me so as soon as I praised and thanked the cooks I went to one side and made myself a drawing stick.

As the fisherwomen came my way I stopped them and drew a seine on the sand. I explained that the longer it was the more they would catch. I told them the holes on the net needed to be big enough for creatures too small to eat to get through so they could catch them later after they grew.

That evening I again stayed out with Grandal for a while. She talked about her brother.

"He is the most arrogant being I know. He terrorizes villages and eats his fill of them and flies home to our roost. Villagers follow him and it's just a matter of time before our roost is found."

"Then being out of the roost is a good thing, right?"

I could tell she did not think so, her family was there.

After a pause she changed the subject and said, "That battlefield you were in was my first ever, I had thought they were a myth.

My sister and I were eating only the savages since they wore no armor. We were told we could digest armor but my sister and I were not about to take that chance and there were many more savages than we could eat anyway so we didn't bother.

Yes it has crossed my mind the dark one had followed her to me but if he did she did not know about it. We had been together for a week by the time the battle started. She left because she was afraid if she ate anymore she would not be able to fly home.

I was very impressed when you took your armor off for me. I had already decided that even if you died I would not have eaten you because you liked me."

"But I would not have minded once dead."

"I would have minded."

"I love you."

"I love you too. Anushka is getting agitated for you. You better go in."

Anushka wrung out her agitation on me that night.

In just three days the fisher-women had a fine sturdy net and after I had them sew pockets for small stones on its bottom they tried it out. It was a stupendous success and I stopped them from seining it a third time, we already had enough to eat for a week.

By my fourth day I had also whittled eight phalluses just a bit smaller than my member and left them in the plaza. All had disappeared within minutes. I asked Anushka to tell the women that the best place to use it would be the pond and not to take it out before the pains ended. She did just that.

One morning I went out with the gatherers but women had been gatherers since the start of time so I stayed mostly quiet. That days harvest was mostly fresh fruit, nuts, and a small leafy plant. They showed me a tuber and told me the leafs were good to eat but the tuber required a long time to cook. They showed me another and told me the tubers were excellent to eat but the leaves made one sick.

I recognized a plant they had just walked past and pulled it up. They were surprised to see a bright orange tuber emerge. I sliced it and have each a piece to eat and they loved it.

"These taste sweet when they are cooked, Mom usually just boiled them."

I showed them that planting the top would grow another tuber and we soon had a garden of them growing. The wolf became instrumental in protecting that garden.

I also pointed out that grasshoppers were good to eat after just a few moments in a fire. They looked at me dubiously so I caught one, ripped the abdomen away and ate it. One girl looked like she would vomit so I left them with a "Have a good day."

It took three weeks before they brought back insects for dinner. I showed them how to prepare them and all ate at least a couple. Grasshopper and crickets became part of our dinners after that. I also showed them how to find and cook grubs. The orange tuber was already a staple by then.

On my last day with Anushka I spent it with her and her co-workers. It had been with her longer than the allotted days because neither of us were counting but someone apparently brought it up so we decided it was our last day together. We did learn that the one that brought it up was not the next in line.

I watched Anushka and her mates collect the eggs and milk the cows and goats and I helped her carry the pails to the fire. I saw them make cheese and put it in a small room to dry. I helped them take small pails of milk to each cottage. I was gifted with a large slice of goat cheese to eat.

Cha and her foal, and Ellen stayed close to me all day. They had apparently missed me. I had apparently missed them.

Our love making that last day was epic. We had begun our day with a morning fuck then coupled again in the tall grass in the pasture that morning. I felt we had an audience there but decided that if Anushka didn't mind I would not either.

We fucked again in the hot water pond before dinner, two women were there with a phallus' in them waiting for their pain to end but Anushka urged them to stay and watch us.

That night in bed we made love for a long time.

Anushka had believed my limit was two per day and was very grateful and a bit surprised by her day of fucking.

Anushka was still asleep when I left the next morning. I saw my next wife sitting on her porch, nude, waiting for me so I went to her. We fucked immediately.

She was a gatherer named Belina and I did not need to break her hymen. Somehow she remained shy around me for the entire week. She was the smallest of the women and I would have picked her as the oldest because she never smiled, well except with her eyes. Not once did she initiate a fuck. But she really liked to fuck.

After five weeks Grandal was spending most of each day away from us. I had needed to give her the pain leaves just once, the first day she could fly. There were evenings in which she did not come home. Everyone told me it was normal behavior for her but I had seen her almost killed. I worried.

I was happy to see her in flight and she was happy she could ride the air again. Her wings folded into thirds and when open they made her six times bigger. At times we all stopped what we were doing to watch her show off in the air. She looked magnificent.

On week six I rode Cha to the town. My sixth partner did not like fucking and apparently did not like me much either so she sent me away after one night enabling me to take the trip.

There was no trail at the start of the journey and I just rode by the river bank until it almost intersected another river and there was a trail from there. I did not introduce myself as a doctor but somehow all assumed I was, probably because I was dressed in one's clothes. Or maybe it was the markings on the bags I had brought. They did not seem to have been expecting anyone but still welcomed me warmly.

Apparently having a horse made me somewhat special. The fact that I had a crow and a wolf as companions may have told them I was not completely civilized and so had my sword. I was treated with respect by all.

I told them my wife and I lived in a small village one day away and I had come to trade my services for goods.

I had gold coins, part of my inheritance from the merchant, but I did not want to use them if I didn't have to. I had no way to replace them.

I stayed two days ministering to the ill and injured, none had life threatening problems so I treated them as my uncle had treated us but in a friendlier manner. I got silver and gold coins for my efforts even though I had not asked for payment.

I was warned about the Dragon and I said I had seen her several times and that she did not seem interested in harming me nor my wife.

They asked me how I knew it was a she.

I told them the males were red and black and dangerous but the females were green and red an not particularly dangerous. They were fond of pigs however.

Our area was full of wild boars and I thought they may substitute one for women as their offering. It would be a much bigger meal for Grandal anyway.

They seemed impressed to see I was not in fear of the Dragon and listened to my ravings about her beauty and that I was positive she did not eat people. I did not tell them it was live people she did not eat.

I was approached by two older women that quietly asked how their daughters were doing. One was the mother of Belina and looked just like her. The other was the mother of Fika, the one that was supposed to be my mate that week. Both looked like their daughters, or vice versa.

I answered fine and that each was enjoying life in the village. One told me to tell Nuna that her family had left town. She apparently thought Nuna would be happy to hear that.

I returned to the village with bags of flour, salt, knives, cups, some cooking pots, an ax, and rope. I needed to use just one gold coin during my stay and came back with three more gold coins than I had started with. I liked my new profession.

The women were pleased to see me return, some had apparently suspected I wouldn't.

Happiest of all was wife number seven, the next. She kissed me deeply then helped me distribute my goodies. She seemed to be in a hurry for me to join her even though that would be three days early but the others apparently had no objection.

I did notice some women seemed to be much more pleased to see the flour and the salt than by my return. However all were very pleased to see the cloth I had purchased for them. I had chosen cloths with different colors and patterns and I was curious to see which each woman would choose.

The ax was for cutting wood for dinner fires. The women used twigs and sticks they gathered from the forest floor and sometimes the fire did not last long enough to finish a meal. I intended to have a large stack of logs for them before winter returned.

None knew how to start a fire, Grandal did that for them and they simply kept a fire going when she was gone. That used up a lot of wood. I picked up a few rocks and showed them how to use flint to start a blaze.

A section of the rope was for making a better net and we soon had an expertly woven beauty.

I was still bothered by Grandal's ever longer absences. Apparently I was the only one that was. She was not home when I went to town nor was she home when I got back.

Grandal had reassured me that there would not be a second dark one after her and even if one did come she could outfly and outsmart it easily. The first one's attack had simply caught her by surprise. I'm sure she knew I still worried.

Mate number seven was named Katalin and was the first of the women to be close to my age. All the others were definitely older. I was perhaps twenty years old, perhaps less. So was Kate. I had looked forward to my turn with her since we had met at the river my third day there, she was a fisher-woman. She had assisted me with my tunic/seine and had been the one to ask me to fuck them and the one that masturbated me that day.

She had sat next to me when I was with Anushka at dinner and was the first woman to kiss Grandal. Just that had made her a favorite to me.

She also kissed the other women on the lips and was the closest thing to a blonde there other than me although her hair had a reddish tint to it.

We got along well, we had fun together. Our sex was exceptional. She was bold and happy, she laughed a lot. Her new tunic was a combination of green and yellow, the boldest combination of all the new tunics.

I had to break her hymen, just the second I had to go through. She had apparently waited for me to do so.

She was also the first to immediately know when I made her pregnant. Katalin knew she was with child on our third day and felt she made a mistake after she told me. She assumed I would go to the next.

I had decided I was not going anywhere until our time together was up so I pretended I had not understood what she had said even though their language was now easy for me.

She gave me a happy and grateful smile and kissed me. She told me she loved me. I liked being with her. I likely loved her. I decided I will tell her soon but two years went by before I did.

We tried not to act as lovers but all the others saw it before Kate's turn was over. The last two women made me fuck them each day it was their turn but each allowed me to spend my nights with Kate.

Girl number nine, Numa, spent the last three nights of her turn on our bed. She was also a fisherwoman and the other woman to pet the wolf on its first day. She and Kate were best friends. When I needed a rest I taught them how to eat pussy.

When my duties were done no one was surprised I remained in the village with Kate except for Grandal. She had missed almost three weeks but it took her less than half a day to figure it out.

I told her I was staying just so she would have somebody around that worried about her. A small ball of flame whizzed past my ear that was quickly followed by a forked tongue sliding over my face.

"You are so, so...difficult."

"Thank you," she said then curled up and went to sleep.

My love for Grandal and her love for me was no longer the main subject of gossip in the village. My love for Kate had made Grandal's absences bearable to me.

Mine was no longer the only face to feel a forked tongue going over it, Anushka, Numa and Kate got that treatment too. Belina was ambushed by the forked tongue and just stood there for a few moments. She had the only smile any of us had seen from her on her face. She kissed Grandal for the first time and walked on. Her smile remained.

I made a harness for Cha and constructed a small two wheel cart for her to pull. On subsequent trips to the town I brought back a cart full of supplies.

The wolf and the crow rode in the cart the first time I used it and I wondered if they would be irked to have to walk or fly back home but they just settled on top of the supplies and slept all the way back.

On one trip I had the town blacksmith build me a large grill top and an oven for our fires. He did so as I waited for his wife to give birth. She eventually gave birth to a fine big boy and I began to joke with the blacksmith that we had traded a grill for a boy but stopped when I saw the brute of a man was crying with happiness. I stayed and extra day to make sure wife and son were OK. He became my best friend in town.Everyone called him Gronk although that was not his name. He was fine with it so I called him Gronk too.

I built a kitchen and a separate dining area for us away from the plaza, I saw how rapidly Grandal was growing and knew the ones we had would eventually keep her out of the central plaza. None of us wanted to force her out so we cleared a large area around it.

"Oh, am I growing?" she asked innocently when she saw the extra space. No one bothered to answer her. It would not have mattered anyway, she was already asleep.

I cut bricks out of rocks by the river to enclose our fire and made a new dining area with a view towards the river.

All were very happy with my abilities outside the bed and I was soon fulfilling requests from the women. My women wanted a bigger bed.

Grandal was very pleased with the improvements I had made to the village but pretended she had not noticed them. I slapped her butt and she threw a fire ball at me that seemed to always miss then she licked me. As I growled at her she thanked me for making everyone's life better.

I had always been impressed that such a large creature as Grandal could fly but was astonished that her first motion was a leap up that effortlessly lifted her three times my height into the air insuring that the first wing flap did not hit the ground.

She was now too big to take off from the village so she walked to the sand bank by the river and launched herself up from there. I often walked with her.

Once she walked into the river and sank to the bottom then reappeared on the other side. She swam back to me with effortless undulations from her tail.

"You are more gifted than I thought but I'm happy your fires are out." I ducked under a fire ball and heard her giggle before she jumped into the air.

I was amazed at the ease in which Grandal could use the air currents, she could remain aloft for many minutes without having to flap her wings. She was amazing.

She made soft and quiet pin point landings and was fond of landing as close to me as possible. I pretended I had not seen her and ran into her each time.

The women loved our games. We did too.

My sex life became a bit complicated when after Nuna's turn Anushka spent evenings in bed with Kate and me, it was her turn again she claimed. Kate taught her how to eat pussy. Then Numa came back complaining of favoritism so Anushka ate her to near death.

Often there were three women in bed with me but I was fine with that since they could satisfy each other when I was spent. Sleeping was difficult at times however.

I made us a bigger bed. A much bigger bed.

That winter Grandal told me that when the solstice came she flew over the town and saw all nervously bow to her. She checked the sacrificial stage and found a large pig there. She ate it and flew back over the town and did some fun maneuvers for them in the sky then simply flew out of sight. She hoped they understood and would not try to sacrifice women again.

Apparently the towns people had believed me when I told them human sacrifices were not necessary, that their Dragon was a gentle Dragon that kept our homes safe from marauders. They now saw Grandal in a new light, she was their Dragon.

Six of the women had become pregnant along including Kate. Ironically one was Fika, woman number six whom I had fucked only once.

The three women that were not pregnant asked Kate to borrow me on occasion and two became pregnant.

Numa was one and she knew immediately when she became pregnant too but remained in our bed for several evenings in celebration. Kate, Anushka and I made sure she enjoyed her stay.

Anushka never did become pregnant but still wanted me to fuck her often, just in case. As the others went deeper into their pregnancy she would again become my main sex partner.