Grandaunt Sarah's Grimoire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Faustienne
Faustienne
11 Followers

"The Sluagh train from when they are children in armed combat and battle magic, and my father became proficient in both. The king of the time was very old and started to fade, as faeries do when they become tired of living. My father challenged the king to armed combat and won the crown for himself. He ruled for several centuries and allowed the Sluagh to fight alongside the unseelie host, though he never again went to queen Mab's court, and she never tried to summon him, until one day..." He trailed off, his eyes still staring into space.

"Athelred," Lizzie interrupted gently, yawning, "I think you'll have to continue your story next time. I'm very sleepy now." Her voice was filled with regret.

"But, of course," he said, with a soft smile. "I have brought you a gift, though. Moonflower tea. It will help you open up your energetic channels better than mugwort and will help you be less drained after spell casting, because you do spend significant energy casting the summoning spell."

"Oh, thank you!" she exclaimed in surprise. "That's so sweet of you."

"I'll leave it on your bedside table."

"Oh, by the way," he added, "if you have your period next Saturday, you mustn't try to summon me. Your energies will be out of alignment, and you risk getting severe cramps and heavier bleeding and feeling more fatigued. You can try lesser spells, though."

"Well, I don't much feel like sex when I'm having my period anyways," she said.

He moved forward to kiss her gently, and then he got up and put on his long coat. He pulled a satchel out of his pocket and placed it on the bedside table. Leaning down, he kissed her again, and then said:

"Until next time, then, Lizzie. And sweet dreams."

"Until next time, Red," Lizzie replied sleepily, and yawned.

He left the room and Lizzie pulled the duvet up over herself and went to sleep.

Faustienne
Faustienne
11 Followers
12