Grandma & Me Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fucked her good and periodically I could feel the walls of her cunt get a little wetter. I presumed I was making her feel good. All of a sudden she grabbed my ass cheeks and said "Now motherfucker, give me all your baby batter and soak me good with it."

I thrust my cock in and out about twice more and I suddenly erupted inside her cunt. I felt like I had blown the end off my peter when I shot my load, it came out with such force. I must have squirted six or seven times inside her and Agnes was wriggling around, enjoying my climax and making herself orgasm again.

Finally she quieted down and said "Get off me and go over to my dresser and pick out the black bikini panties on the top of the pile. You filled me so full of pollen I'll leak all over the place if I don't get something stuffed in my cunt."

I got up and found the panties right away. She told me to slip them inside her wet cunt as she pulled the lips apart then to get up to her mouth so she could suck our juices.

"Now we are going to quietly go back downstairs and catch Master fucking his red headed whore from next door. He thinks I don't know about her, but I do. She's a cock hound and loves him fucking her. She has brilliant red hair around her pussy and under her arms." Agnes said. "He whips her too when she is naughty."

We quietly went down the stairs and looked in the packet doors to the bedroom. Sure enough, Barbara was on her knees and elbows and Master was thrusting his cock in and out of her red haired cunt. We could also see the hair under one armpit and as Agnes had said, it was brilliant red and there was a lot of it too.

"Come on Master you big cocks man. Fill my fucking cunt up with your baby batter. I want you to knock me up so I can have your baby." Barbara told him. "Now shoot your fucking semen in my cunt."

With that, Barbara pushed her ass backwards so she was hard against Masters cock and had all of it inside her cunt. "Now shoot you motherfucker. I want to feel that hot semen of yours splashing inside my cunt."

With that, Master thrust his cock in and out three or four more times, arched his back, and spewed his pollen inside her hairy cunt. He kept his prick embedded in Barbara's cunt for two or three minutes while she enjoyed it, then slipped it out. Immediately the tip of his cock was dripping semen on the sheets and it was also flowing out of her cunt right onto the sheets. Suddenly Barbara reached up under her pillow and located a small thong which she quickly inserted into her dripping cunt.

"You fucker. Your pollen is like water tonight. Just running right out of my cunt. Maybe you've been fucking your mother in law too much the past few days. I don't know how you put up with the drunken bitch. You need to let John have her and fuck her all the time. That way you can pay closer attention to me." Barbara told him.

"I'll fuck whoever I want to and if you don't shut your fucking mouth, I'll take you to the basement and strap you to the frame. Maybe that will make you more tolerable. Do you want me to strap you to the "X" and whip your cunt?" Master asked her.

"No. I don't want to be whipped, but you should let John have the old bitch. He's young and can fuck her several times a day and at night. I enjoy having your long cock fucking me, but I like it when your baby batter is thick and creamy, not like milk."

"Well, it doesn't make any difference because tomorrow we are going to Princeton and see my lady friend, Joanne, and get both of you some new lingerie. Now suck my cock, so I can fuck you again." Master told her.

"I need to piss, so I'll sit on the chamber pot and go. Then I'll suck your cock for you and if you can get it up again, you can fuck me some more tonight." Barbara told him.

When she got out of bed Agnes and I could see she wasn't shaving her legs either as the red hair showed through the beige nylons. She headed for the steps, sat down on the chamber pot and began peeing. Must have really had to go for it took her about a minute and a half to finish.

She went back into Master's bedroom and Agnes and I quietly headed back upstairs. When we got to the top of the stairs Agnes told me she also needed to piss and I could put my hand down on her cunt while she went, if I wanted to. She sat down, spread her legs wide apart, and I put my hand under her cunt. The stream began and then it turned into a flood as the pee came streaming down. She finished, stood up and said "I'm not wiping my cunt. You can suck it the way it is."

We went into her bedroom and she sat on the edge of her bed and spread her legs open. I put my face in her cunt and began eating her pussy, sucking on her long cunt lips as I did. She began wiggling and squirming around and finally screamed that she was climaxing and for me to not stop eating her cunt.

I continued eating her and she kept having orgasms until finally after about half a dozen, she began to quiet down.

"We're going to get into bed now and I'm going to nurse your huge nipples for a little bit. If you wake up during the night and want me to fuck you, just play with my cock till I wake up." I said.

With that, I helped Agnes get into bed and covered her up. I went to the other side, got in bed, and found her teat and began nursing her. She pulled my head closer to her and told me to nurse her gently as it felt good. I continued suckling her huge nipple until I must have fallen asleep.

About two in the morning, I heard Agnes get out of bed and pad toward the bathroom. She didn't close the door so I could hear her piss streaming into the toilet bowl. When she finished, she simply came back to the bedroom without flushing the toilet.

When she got back in bed however, she got in so her legs were straddling my face and as she took my cock in her mouth she said. "Now darling, eat my wet pussy while I suck your cock and get it erect. Then I'm going to fuck you good.".

It was obvious she hadn't wiped her cunt when she finished pissing. There were droplets of pee on her cunt hair and her labial lips were all wet. As I licked the pee off, she was busy sucking my limp cock and getting it erect. When she had it standing tall, she turned around, straddled my prick and eased herself down on it till she had engulfed all of it. Then she began humping and telling me to suck her teats some more.

"Oh darling, your cock is not as long as Master's, but it is bigger around and really fills my cunt. Now just fuck me good with it and blow your nuts off inside me. I want to feel all your nice warm semen inside my cunt." she told me.

With that Agnes just humped up and down on my cock until I couldn't restrain myself any longer and just blew a load of pollen inside her cunt. She humped up and down even faster for a minute or so, then simply impaled herself on it as deeply as she could and told me to suck one of her big nipples.

I found a nipple and began sucking on it as she kept herself deeply impaled on my cock. All of a sudden she began humping up and down on it again and said. "Oh you big grandmother fucker. Nursing me turned me on again and I'm having another big climax. Just keep sucking my teat.".

Even though she was saturated with semen, I could feel the walls of her cunt get wet as she climaxed again. It was nice and warm and made my cock feel good.

Suddenly she stopped and said "When I get off of you, go over to my dresser and get a pair of bikini panties and bring them to me so I can stick them in my cunt. I don't want to lose any of your nice warm slippery baby batter."

Agnes slipped off of my prick and I went to her dresser, found a pair of bikini panties, and went back to the bed. She laid on her back with her labial lips spread wide open and said to me "Now just ease those panties inside my cunt and put them in all the way. That will keep me from leaking until I decide to take them out."

I gently eased them in her wet cunt until I was satisfied they were inside all the way then I told her that because she had been so horny I was going to let her have a little of my private stash of VO. At the mention of that her eyes lit up like Christmas tree lights and she hugged me and kissed me.

"Don't think this is going to be an ongoing thing every time you fuck me." I said. "Right now I need s little something to settle the dust of the trail too. Now stay here while I go get a couple of shot glasses and the booze."

I went to my bedroom and returned to Agnes's with a big bottle of VO and two shot glasses. I poured a shot in each glass and made a toast to Agnes telling her I was going to enjoy fucking her regularly. She tipped her glass and swallowed her drink in one gulp. Holding her glass out, she asked for another.

I told her she could have another but only if she sipped it. I was paying close attention to her cut out bra she was wearing and letting a lot of aureolae and nipple show through. She must have sensed I wanted to nurse on her teats again. She took me by the back of my head and pulled me close to her and said "Just suck my teats to your hearts content. I love being nursed."

I closed my mouth over her left nipples and began sucking on it. She quivered a little bit as I continued sucking. Then she said "You motherfucker. You're causing me to have another orgasm. Now keep nursing me so I can have another one."

I continued suckling her teat and she reached down and began to gently fondle my nuts

"You know when we go to see Joanne tomorrow the only thing you will wear is a loose fitting house dress and a pair of beige stockings held up with roll garters. You won't be allowed to piss for an hour before we leave. When we get there, the first thing Joanne will do is take off your dress and tell you to piss. You won't be allowed to spread your legs far apart either." I told her "She'll love seeing your grey haired pussy, especially after it gets all wet."

"Then she is going to measure your chest and teats so you get the proper size of bras. She will have a selection of about six or eight cut out bras for us to decide on for you. After all of that, she is going to use some liquid rouge to paint your aureolae so they are a nice dusky color and she is going to teach you how to do it."

"She may run her hand through your wet hairy pussy too. She likes to do that to women after they have pissed. So don't be surprised if you feel her hand down there. The red haired whore down stairs is going to have the same thing happen to her too. Then we will eat some lunch and have a drink or two."

After lunch Joanne will fit you for several garter belts and garter girdles plus sheer Directoire Knickers and six or eight pair of sheer nylons. She will also ask Master if he wants you pierced in both your nipples and labia."

"She may also want to eat your pussy or have you and Barbara eat each other. She's a lesbian although she will fuck a man once in awhile, but not very often."

"Is Master going to insist I get pierced or do I have a choice?" she asked.

"It all depends on how good you are. He can have her pierce your teats and cunt and slip some rings in them, but if you are really bad he will put a leash through the cunt rings and make you walk like a bird." I told her. "You know he had Margaret pierced don't you?"

"Do you want me pierced?" she asked.

"It would be nice to see rings dangling from your teats and cunt lips, especially when you take a piss." I replied. "It also depends on what size they are and how many you wear. Master's red haired bitch is also probably going to be pierced because she isn't the angel she appears to be and he gets unhappy with her every so often."

Agnes said "I'll think about it. Master could put a leash on my cunt rings and then I'd have to walk like a bird wouldn't I?"

"That would be one way to have you walk." I replied. "Now let's go piss and get back to bed so we can get some sleep. I'm very tired."

It was about eight o'clock when we woke up and immediately Agnes had to play with my cock.

"Suck my teats please. It feels so good when you nurse me. I wish I had milk to give you." she said.

She began stroking my cock and finally said "Mount me and give me all of your rigid prick. I need a good fucking this morning before we get up and I want you filling me with your baby batter and then keep your cock inside my cunt."

I fucked her good and hard for about five minutes and my nuts were getting ready to explode. She must have sensed it because she said "Shoot that hot semen all over the inside of my cunt and then leave your cock inside me."

I pushed against her cervix and erupted. I could feel the sides of my cock get wet with my juice and Agnes began squirming and humping her ass on the mattress, obviously having a climax or two.

She finally told me to slip my shrinking cock out of her and she moved up and sucked me clean. We got out of bed and she slipped a pair of sheer DK's on and we went downstairs to breakfast.

Master was fixing pancakes and Barbara was sitting in a chair with her legs spread wide apart. I could see her bright red haired cunt quite clearly and she made no move to close her legs.

Agnes went to her and said "Did you get a good fucking last night Barbara? John gave it to me about three times and I am full of pollen. I'm also hungry and I'm quite ready to go to Princeton to see Joanne and get some new lingerie. Are you ready to go too? Judging from the looks of your swollen cunt lips I'd say Master must have stuck his cock in your cunt a few times during the night."

"I got all the cock I needed from Master last night and I'll be ready to go see Joanne after we have some breakfast." she replied.

I could see Master had changed stockings since yesterday and was now wearing a pair of beige colored ones with black seams and heels. He turned around from the stove and we could all see his cock dangling along his thigh.

"Anyone for some nice hot pancakes?" He asked.

"I'll have a couple, but I want to dip your foreskin in the syrup and eat it first. Maybe you've got some of your own syrup left, even after all the fucking going on last night." Agnes told him.

"I'll give you some syrup you old whore." he replied. With that Master stuck his cock in the syrup bowl, then gave it to Agnes to devour. She popped it in her mouth and began sucking the syrup off his foreskin. Then she peeled his foreskin back and began sucking the head of his cock. Master lasted about fifteen seconds until I could see his semen running out the corners of Agnes's mouth and down her chin.

"There you old cunt. Now you've had both brands of syrup, but you need to lick my cock off a bit." Master told her. "Now have some pancakes along with a few different sausages before they get cold."

All this time Barbara just sat in her chair and watched the action taking place. She actually looked like she was out of touch with things.

I motioned to Master toward her and he nodded "Yes". "I gave her a little dose of juice when we got up and it hasn't kicked in quite yet. When it does, she'll want someone to eat her pussy and suck her teats." he said.

Agnes pulled back her dressing gown and showed Master she was ready to to Princeton except for slipping on a dress. She had slipped into beige stockings and had roll garters holding them up. Her grey haired belly and pussy were clearly visible as were her dangling teats.

We ate breakfast and Barbara finally came alive and told Master she needed to suck a cock. Master told her she could suck mine if she wanted to. She reached under the table and found what she was looking for. She scooted off her chair onto the floor and came in front of me and stuck my cock in her mouth. I became erect almost at once and within thirty seconds I was coating the inside of her mouth with a good sized load of semen and sperm.

Master daddy told her to get a clean pair of nylons and a house dress and put them on so we could leave after we cleaned up the table.

"But Master, I need to piss and right now. My fucking bladder is overflowing and I'll piss on the floor if I don't get outside." she said.

Agnes said she needed to pee also, so they both went out on the side porch. Agnes slipped her DK's off and they spread their legs wide apart and began pissing. It only took thirty seconds and both were pissing a stream four feet away.

Suddenly it was a trickle and then it stopped.

When they finished pissing, Master wiped Agnes's cunt with the back of his hand and I did the same to Barbara. However, as I was wiping her, my hand felt something wet and warm on it and I knew she was pissing some more.

"You fucking whore. I thought you were done pissing." I told her. "Now I have to run my hand through your red haired cunt some more to wipe it off."

"You know you really enjoy it when I do that to you , don't you?" she asked. "You love playing with my wet cunt after I've pissed."

Well Barbara, it's just a thing to do to play with your cunt. Agnes enjoys having it done to her too." I replied.

We went back into the house and Master told Barbara to go get dressed so we could leave for Princeton. I went upstairs and took my nylon stockings off and put on a darker colored pair. I fastened them to the six garters and slipped on a dress and my one inch pumps and was ready to go.

Daddy was also in a dress and heels. I asked him if he was wearing DK's and he pulled his dress up far enough for me to see his cock dangling on his thigh.

He drove and we were in Princeton in about thirty minutes.

When we arrived we went into the boutique. No one was in the showroom, but daddy pushed a buzzer and a voice asked who it was. Daddy told her and he was told to come through the door when it buzzed.

We entered a showroom and encountered Joanne dressed in a dress and stockings. She came to daddy and gave him a big kiss and reached under his dress to find his cock. Then she came to me and did the same thing.

"Have these whores dressed like they were supposed to?" she asked.

"They are wearing only stockings and a dress." daddy replied.

"Do they need to piss or will I have to crack their cunts with the quirt?" she asked.

"They were told not to piss after breakfast." daddy replied.

"Do you two whores need to piss?" she asked.

"Yes." they answered almost in unison.

"Then let's go out into the courtyard and you can lift your dresses and we will watch you piss." she said.

We went outside and Barbara and Agnes stood, spread their legs wide apart, lifted their dresses and began dribbling. Suddenly it turned into a torrent and soaked the ground in front of them. When they finished peeing, Joanne went over and put her hand between each of their legs and wiped their very wet cunt hair with it.

"I see we have a red haired cunt and a grey haired one. The grey haired one has long dangling cunt lips that might be fun to play with." Joanne said. "Perhaps they would like to see my black haired cunt.". With that she pulled up her dress and we all got a full view of her bushy black haired belly and cunt.

"Oh my God." exclaimed Barbara. "I've never seen a belly and cunt covered with as much hair as you have Joanne. Do you ever trim it?"

"No. I just let it grow. If I wear panties they don't cover all the hair." she said.

"Let's go back inside and Mary, my slave, will serve us a little lunch. Then we can look at some charming, functional lingerie for everyone. Some brand new stockings just arrived yesterday and I haven't had time to look at them, so this will be a good time."

We went back inside into a small dining area. Joanne must have stepped on or pushed a buzzer, because the next thing we knew, this young nymph came into the room and inquired of Joanne what we would like.

"This is Mary, my little slave, who will take your drink orders. You'll notice she is pierced in both her nipples and her labial lips. She is also marked on her buttocks with my brand. She ordinarily wears only dark stockings held up with roll garters and nothing else. She does not shave, thus the red hair on her legs, under her arms, and on her belly and cunt. She sucks my pussy when I want her to and if a male customer wants his cock sucked, she will do that too. Mary is quite talented at doing either." Joanne told us.