Grandma & Me Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you feel a desire to touch her rings or examine them, she will permit you to do so. Otherwise, she will be punished by me. I can tell by looking at her Mac, that she likes both Agnes and Barbara. Don't you dear?" Joanne asked of her.

"Oh yes Mistress Joanne. I will be happy if I am permitted to play with them for a bit after lunch. Agnes has such large nipples. It would be fun to suckle on them. I would also enjoy playing with each of their cunts." Mary replied.

With that she left to get our drink orders and Joanne asked Master Daddy what he was going to get for the ladies today.

"I think both of them need a couple of new garter belts or garter girdles, a new cut out bra or two, two or three pair of your sheerest panties so their cunt hair can be seen. Perhaps a couple of boxes each of full fashioned stockings plus the new custom made Directoire Knickers for each of them." Daddy told her.

"I just finished their DK's yesterday Mac, so this is good timing. Do you want any particular color on the stockings or other lingerie?" Joanne asked. "I'll put their first name on each stocking, but a different color on each pair so they don't get mixed up when they launder them. The name will be on the welt. On their DK's it will be right above the gusset in a contrasting color."

"Did I tell you I had to whip Agnes's cunt the other day? She was very naughty and pissed on me without permission because she was drunk. John rescued her and now she is his slave." daddy told Joanne. "She is going to be his responsibility now and he can do with her what he wants to. I'm going to be fucking Barbara and, even once in awhile, her sister Donna. You should perhaps put three pairs of sheer panties in the order for Donna too with her name on them. Don't want she and Barbara to fight over whose panties they are. Put in some stockings for her too with her name embroidered on the welt."

I'll take care of them at once. Can I mail them to you?" she asked.

"That will be fine." daddy Mac answered. "Donna can do with what she has for a few days. If she bitches about it too much, I'll have her take her panties down and give her five smacks with the quirt right on her cunt."

"I want to play with Mary's cunt rings." Agnes said. "I also need to piss again."

"Mary. Go over to Agnes and take a potty with you. She can play with your rings and you can help her piss, then drink it when she finishes." Joanne told Mary.

"Yes Mistress. I'll do that." Mary replied.

Mary went to Agnes and said. "Spread your legs apart dear so I can hold the potty under your cunt. Then as you piss, play with my rings. I'll drink your piss when you're finished."

Agnes spread her legs wide apart and Mary held the potty under her cunt lips. Suddenly the piss just flowed out of Agnes's cunt lips and as she peed, she reached and began playing with Mary's rings. Agnes nearly filled the potty and when she finished Mary held it to her mouth and began drinking all of Agnes's piss.

When she finished Mary exclaimed. "It tasted quite good Agnes. I shall do it again sometime. Now pull my cunt rings down gently and swing them back and forth. I might climax if you do it. Mistress, may I be naughty for a few minutes? I want this old cunt grandmother to eat my pussy and make me climax?"

"Yes Mary. You may be naughty." Joanne told her.

"Agnes. I'm going to lie on the table and spread my pussy lips wide open. I want you to be a fucking whore and eat my cunt until I climax. Do you understand?" Mary asked.

Agnes looked at me and I nodded my approval. Mary got up on the table, spread her cunt lips open, and I moved a chair for Agnes to sit down on. Agnes simply dived in, licking Mary's pee hole then finding her clitoris. She took the clit in her mouth and began sucking on it.

Mary screamed. "You fucking old bitch. You just started and you're making me orgasm already. Just keep it up until I tell you to stop. Oh that feels to good. I haven't had an orgasm like this for weeks."

Suddenly Mary yelled at Agnes to stop. She immediately began to pee all over Agnes's face and in her mouth. "Drink my pee you old whore." she said. "I'm sure you will enjoy it."

Agnes drank as much of Mary's pee as she could with the rest falling off her chin. Watching this charade, my peter began to rise up and I wasn't sure whether I wanted to fuck Mary or Agnes more. I finally told Agnes to move out of the way and I moved up to Mary, took my prick, and guided it in her already wide open cunt.

"Who shoved their big fat cock in my cunt?" she asked. "Shoot in me. I need to get some hot semen in my pussy. I'm so horny today."

I thrust my cock in and out about twenty times before I erupted inside her. As I was giving her a last stroke of my cock, I felt Mac Daddy nudge me out of the way and saw his cock was hard as a rock. I moved off to the side and he quickly moved behind Mary and thrust his long peter in her sopping wet pussy.

"Oh my God. Now who is fucking me?" Mary screamed. You've got your prick up to my lungs you motherfucker. Now fill my cunt up with some more sperm filled semen."

Master Daddy thrust his massive cock in and out of her cunt about twenty times when he suddenly shoved it in and blew his nuts off in her cunt. When he pulled it, he moved it up to her mouth and said "Now suck it you whore and clean it off for me. Joanne. I think you need to put a plug in her vagina so she doesn't leak all that pollen out."

Joanne got a plug and slipped it in Mary's cunt. "That ought to keep all that baby batter in her for awhile. Now what do you want to do to her?" Joanne asked.

"I need to piss and I think Mary needs a drink of golden nectar." Master daddy said.

"Well, just move up and piss all over her while she's lying on the table." Joanne said. "John, do you need to piss too?"

"I sure do, but I want to piss on Barbara. She needs to catch some nectar too." I said.

Barbara squatted down in front of me and all of a sudden pee is flowing from her cunt lips just as I begin peeing in her mouth.

"Barbara is being naughty Master because she is peeing without asking permission. She is going to need a few swats on her cunt with the quirt." Joanne said.

Master Daddy went and got a quirt off the rack in the room and went over to Barbara and told her to bend over and grab her ankles. When she did he quickly administered five very hard swats to her wet cunt with the quirt.

"Next time you need to piss, ask permission you bitch." he said.

"Yes Master. I will, but I couldn't help dribbling because I really needed to pee." Barbara told him.

"Don't do it again or I'll slap your fucking cunt ten times." Master told her.

Joanne saked Agnes how high up on her thigh she wore her stockings.

Agnes replied. "I usually wear them about three quarters of the way up if I'm wearing a garter girdle or girdle. If I wear them like I am now, I roll them to just above my knees."

"Well then, roll them up to where you wear them with a girdle so I can measure you for some special DK's that Mac wants you to have. The measurements must be just right or they won't look or feel good to you."

Agnes began to roll her stockings upward until she got them where she wanted them. Joanne began measuring Agnes from her waist down to about six or eight inches above her kneecap. Then she measure her from her waist to her crotch and her waist size, playing with Agnes's cunt hair as she did so.

"OK. You're all set, but by the way, your cunt is still pretty wet. have you been leaking pee since we came back inside?" Joanne asked her.

"No, I don't think so." Agnes replied. "I don't feel wet and I don't need to piss."

"I'll have these done in a few days and they will fit her like a girdle only they won't have any elastic in them except for the waist and thighs." Joanne said.

"Wonderful. Will her gray cunt hair show through the fabric when she wears them?" Master daddy asked.

"I'm sure it will and she will also enjoy wearing them. I'm going to leave the crotch open so she can piss or fuck without having to take them down or off. If she gets filled up with your or John's pollen, she can always slip a pair of briefs on over them so she doesn't leak all over the place." Joanne replied. "You can roll your stockings back down now if you like. I'm finished measuring you."

"I need to piss again." Barbara said. "Agnes, do you need to piss too?"

Then let's go to the courtyard and watch the two of you. Mary, come join us. Barbara and Agnes need to piss again and that will make you happy that you can watch them." Joanne told her.

Barbara obviously needed to go because as soon as we got out the door, the pee began dribbling out her cunt lips. She stopped moving after about ten feet, just spread her legs and let her piss flow. When she finished Mary was right there to lick her cunt dry. As she was doing that Agnes spread her legs wide open and the piss began to flow from her cunt lips. She peed for about a minute, then the flow subsided and stopped. Mary came over to her and began licking her cunt dry.

We went back inside and Joanne asked Master daddy if Barbara also needed some new DK's. "If I'm making some for Agnes, I may as well make some for the redheaded whore too." she told him.

"Well, you may as well make three pairs for her then." daddy said.

Joanne told Barbara to roll her stockings up to where she usually wore them and measured her like she had done to Agnes. When she finished she told Barbara to rill her stocking back down.

We got ready to leave and Joanne gave daddy a huge kiss and whispered to him that if he wanted to fuck her or Mary, to just give her a call.

We left and headed back home to have a drink and dinner.

to be continued: