Grandma and Physical Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sucking my grandmas tits and I loved it. They were huge and my cock was pulsing it was so hard. I needed to go inside her. I took my mouth off her tits and looked at her for a minute. There she was my old short white haired granny looking back at me, horny as fuck. I undid her jeans and pulled them off her body with her underwear. Her thighs were thick and covered with cellulite. Her vagina was covered in grey hair.

"Jake upstairs next to the bed is lube go get it, you'll need it."

I ran upstairs got the lube and came down faster than humanly possible. Grandma was exactly where I had left her. I climbed top of her and began rubbing my cock not the outside of her pussy. She closed her eyes and moaned. And began to rub my cock faster and grabbed a hold of her hips, now laying flat on top of her. She loved this.

"Jake I have been teased for 10 years now, just put that lube on your cock and fuck me."

I stood up opened the lube and poured it onto my cock and got back on top of my 74 year old grandma. I guided my cock to her pussy opinions and began to push my cock in. My grandma began to scream so I stopped.

"What is wrong??"

"Jake there are screams of joy, keep going."

I did as she said and pushed my cock all the way in her. She loved it. "Jake give it me to please." I did not need her to say anything else. I began to pound into her pussy watching her big tits bounce all over as I did. I kept fucking her seeing those big milky tits with her giant areolas on them really got me turned on. I was destroy my grandmas pussy. "How fucking hot", I thought. I liked looking at her face. It turned me on knowing I was with a 74 year old lady. Grandma kept moaning and I kept fucking her.

After about 10 minutes of that I asked her to bend over the couch and let me finish on her ass. She stood up and turned around, this is the first time I got to see her ass bare. It was full of cellulite just like her thighs and it was huge. Google peaches la rue and check her ass it was just like that. Grandmas big bbw ass was not going to let me hold onto my nut much longer. I positioned my cock into her pussy grabbed onto her hips and thrusted into her. I watched as her ass bounced up and down with each thrust. How the waves of fat moved with each pump. I loved it. This ass was the biggest I've ever had and I couldn't take it much longer. I gave a last hoorah and pumped into her as hard as I could. Her ass was bouncing up and down and up and down and I kept watching the rippled in it and the wrinkles at the top. I couldn't take it any longer and I pulled out and coated her ass in my cum.

"I will go get a towel." I told her.

I came back and cleared her big ass off. Making sure to savor her squeeze of her ass i took. When the owner of this big bbw ass turned around it was surreal seeing grandma, obviously I knew it was her but it was still crazy.

"Jake that is just what I needed. A nice young cock."

"Grandma that was the best pussy I've ever had. Your ass is actually the best thing on Earth.'

"So you finally got an old lady Jake."

"Am I ever going to get an old lady again?"

"As often as we can fuck, we will Jake."

Epilogue:

I woke up the next morning in grandmas house. I smelled cooking coming from the kitchen so I went in. It was grandma, she was making eggs, naked. Her ass as on full display cellulite and all. I instantly got hard.

"Hey Jake, your grandpa went to try out his new fishing gear so I figured I would try out my new man."

I pulled my pants off and walked over to her. She took my hand and brought my into her room. She threw me down on the bed, took the lube from her drawer poured it on my stiff cock and began to climb on top of me. She wrinkled face smiled at me as she sat down on my cock and began to bounce up and down. Her tits were almost hitting her in the face. I had my hands arounds her ass feeling it bounce every time she went up and down. I was even faster this time and came right inside grandma.

"Fuck Jake, I love this cock, we are going to be doing this a lot more so you should get used to old pussy."

12