All Comments on 'Grandma and the Sunshine Girls Club'

by blaster666

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
jsmangisjsmangisalmost 6 years ago
Excellent Story

I hope this is the beginning of a story series, because if Greta is indeed his former teacher, that would add a whole new perversion to the tale.

tallman441tallman441almost 6 years ago
Very good story

An excellent story. I liked the plot. Looking forward to reading more of your work.

YourLinkYourLinkalmost 6 years ago
5 Stars

I am looking forward to more of Billy's adventures, especially Greta. I agree with another comment that it would be fun if she was his former teacher. Millie is a real delight. I love how you infuse humor in nearly all of your narrative, even if tongue in cheek. It gives something special to the fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More the merrier

I would love to see this go on longer and including all the Sunshine Girls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Absolutely fucking wow

More and more of this please and soon, with a story for each woman and a finally group gang bang. Cunt lapping sex maniac UK.

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 6 years ago
Great fun

Please bring on the next chapter. Thanks

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69almost 6 years ago
Great Story

I enjoyed it very much as I'm very familiar with the setting in Sun River and the Bend area, spent last summer there. I need to find that club! lol Please continue the story.

jneric2691jneric2691almost 6 years ago
That was Fantastic

That was an awesome story. If there is another part I'll be back!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent

Loved the story. If there is another chapter I will be reading it for sure.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 6 years ago

Loved the story. As there are three more women in the club he hasn't yet fucked, I'd say you potentially have 4 more chapters. One for each of the women and the fourth for a big Summer ending orgy. Maybe his Mom could walk in unexpectedly a day early to pick Billy up and he'd get to fuck her and her big tits too! Just a suggestion.

themailman13themailman13almost 6 years ago
wonderful

story----hope to see more!!

MargaretSexyMumMargaretSexyMumalmost 6 years ago
Lovely story

I love this story. So erotic and the sexual tension is amazing. An inspiration to all grandmothers.

fireguydfwfireguydfwalmost 6 years ago
Beautifully written

Wonderful set up, the foreplay for your audience was perfect. My only criticism woukd be the unrealistic cock size. The fascination with huge dicks is very sad...it implies women can't be happy with normal, average sized penises - and they can. Otherwise another good story for your already well stocked library.

chrishachrishaalmost 6 years ago
nice story

really enjoyed the story, not normally a subject i would go for but being a fan of yours I gave it a go. hope you continue it

JubbJubbJubbJubbalmost 6 years ago
Mmmmmmmmmmmm!

That was one hot story! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

great story hoping for more him with the other ladies and gramma

CockholeCockholealmost 6 years ago
Good Job.

Well done, Blaster.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Mmmm

I loved it , can't wait to feel the same with my grandsons mmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome story

This story reminded me of when I fucked my favorite aunt. She gave me my First blowjob and was my first anal fucked. It wasn't five but she did have a close friend who she wanted me to fuck. I happily obliged. Aunt L and I screwed for almost ten years. Her body was awesome and that pussy was tight and tasted so sweet.

mammoetmammoetover 5 years ago
Loved it

hope there is more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pahleesseee!

Yep, all believable.... Not.

Had sex four times before, but only with one girl, who had spent hours teaching him how to "not cum" rapidly? 5 post-menopausal women who get wet like they're 18? A teen, of any age, who is only going to shove 3 of 10 inches into a woman as a blackmail? I think the only thing 18 here was the mind of the writer.

And agreed with earlier comment - 10 inch cock? yeah, right.

Kinkynick32Kinkynick32over 5 years ago
Fantastic story

Loved the story I hope you write another part thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
1 star

10.5 inch cock? Your a virgin because NO WOMAN would EVER let you fuck them. The average vagina is 4 to 6 inches which is perfect for the average guy. Rare ones are longer just like cocks being bigger than 5.5 to 6 inches. A woman with a 6 to 7 inch vagina could probably handle an 8 incher, but refuse a 9 incher. YOUR ARE A VIRGIN and always will be. Look for a 7 foot tall woman, maybe she will have a long vagina.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent Man!

Damm Man that was fucking HOT!! I’ll be completely honest, prior to reading your story I noticed it was 5 pages long, thinking to myself this was s but much, especially from the other stories on here, that we all seem to loose intetrest After the 2 page. But not yours! Well written, don’t listen to scum bag and his negative comment, clearly he’s ignorant.

Definitely must make round 2 happen soon.

saintmichael95saintmichael95over 5 years ago
Great story man!

Hey great story man! I really enjoyed it!

And to the anon bitching about a 10+ inch dick being unrealistic, dude SHUT THE FUCK UP! IT'S FUCKING PORN YOU DIP SHIT! YOU'RE ARGUING REALISM IN A FUCKING PORN FIC ABOUT A GRANDSON FUCKING HIS GRANDMA! GTFO!!!

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 4 years ago
Want more

Would love to read more about this group and find out that after they all fuck Bill they find out that he is Millies grandson. After a few scared moments everyone admits to either having had incest or fantasized about. Then then on the next nude daythey have an incest orgy.

EIoPolizeiEIoPolizeiabout 4 years ago

Give us an after story.

Like he moved there and they lived together or something like that.

Mojo648Mojo648almost 4 years ago
Review

More chapters,

Maybe he moves in there.

Hes gotta please the other ladies at least once.

But hes also gotta please gran alot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story!

This was a great story. I came twice just reading it. Thanks to whoever wrote this story. I’m 39 and would love to fuck a 60 year old grandmother. My email is martindupras39@outlook.com if any grandmothers are interested in meeting. Thanks again for this story.😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Idea

He should change to school in Dallas and move in with Grandma!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was so incredible, sadly it seems you're not going to continue it. I sure wish you would!

Thanks for sharing your erotic imaginings with the rest of us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My husband's cock was hard for almost the entire story. [He had to recover you know] I was wet from the car ride. Hubby filled me so many times. We are 76 and are still have a very active sex life, I have recommended this to our friends. No five house group we are scattered further apart.

JustmeWBJustmeWBover 2 years ago

Nicely done, now I just want more. lol!

Next chapters, Please!

WB

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story, though I'd have appreciated a follow-up, especially with the prospect of doing the other "girls".

As a general observation, I've read a few grandma stories on this site and the ladies must all be on HRT or something. My partner is in her early 50s and, having been with her for 11 years and experienced her pre, during and post menopause, I can attest that even the wettest pussy will start to dry up, to the point where additional lubrication is required to avoid rubbing both of us raw.

I'm not being critical here, because (as other anon commenters seem unable to grasp), this is a fantasy story. A fantasy where a 63yr old grandma can be dripping wet from the merest brush against her pussy, where the protagonist is always tall and fit with a huge cock that never fails to get hard on demand, and where single older women live in huge houses with huge beds, surrounded by hot, horny neighbours.

I'm just putting it out there because I feel that it's a detail that authors would generally do well to consider when writing about sex with older women, depending on the level of believability they're going for, of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story and we'll written. There's so many ways this can go. You can't leave us hanging here.

RegularMoeRegularMoealmost 2 years ago

Great Start, with many possibilities. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Different but as plausible as a fictional tale needs be.

A follow up tale would have him moving in with grandma and

becoming an honorary member of the club.

Good fun with a new perspective.

Bill S.

jcus0511jcus0511over 1 year ago

Magic story so hot & erotic. Well done on the way you have written it & the delightful way it unfolded. These grannies are a dream & hopefully we can get to enjoy more of their escapades.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful story! Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This was so good!!!

marblehue42marblehue428 months ago

Well-crafted hot erotica, even though you have to suspend disbelief (it is a fantasy after all), and I look forward to the sequel(s).

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Pretty good story for being long, I think a story to follow would be a nudist men club who would have a just legal grand daughter visit and get fucked by grandpa and the old men.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I really can not wait for the continuation of this wonderfully erotic story (neither can my cock) please post more soon.

MisterteaMistertea19 days ago

"Her and grandma were in the kitchen chatting when I walked up"

"Elizabeth's eyes grew big as they darted between grandma and I"

It kinda takes the shine off the story that your grammar is so poor. That's a pity, because written well this could be lovely erotic stuff.

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royale15 days ago

A wonderful fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous